May 14, 2024, 03:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #54 1/21/10 - 6/18/10  (Read 545325 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: May 03, 2010, 04:22:40 PM »

Klaas,how cute.
Maybe he wants you to to get in with him.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1541 on: May 03, 2010, 04:35:43 PM »

Klaas,how cute.
Petey is adorable, pretty soon he will be splashing and playing in his new pool 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1542 on: May 03, 2010, 05:34:57 PM »

Klaas,how cute.
Petey is adorable, pretty soon he will be splashing and playing in his new pool 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: May 03, 2010, 08:29:07 PM »

Petey got a new swimming pool and he's not sure what to make of it    Click on the picture below for a short video 

Precious!  Thanks for sharing...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: May 03, 2010, 08:31:07 PM »

very cute...you will have to get him his own doggie life jacket..we had one for our dog, then he got too fat for it..now he doesn't swim much...well...not at all come to think of it...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: May 04, 2010, 01:38:53 AM »

94 degrees!  Yuck!

::HelloKitty::Bearlyhere,

I adore your Green Sparkly Frog, I saw the fun critter on Brandi's page. Did you create the jazzy frog?

Nope, I found him in my photobucket, must have put him in there some time ago.  Do you want him?  He's yours!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: May 04, 2010, 02:00:10 AM »

We are now under a Tornado watch until 5am Sunday.  IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT.  Also a flood warning for our local river. 

Blue Moon, I am not finished reading this but I am so worried about the people in the flood zones.  My heart and prayers go out to all of you.  I feel terribly that I was complaining about 94*, please forgive me.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: May 04, 2010, 02:04:06 AM »

I saw this video on YouTube also but the end is not there.  I don't know how to bring this over from the site but I really wanted you to see the whole thing.

Dog rescues other dog at great peril to himself:

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=v4876

Thank You Bearly

Some times I wonder why we humans are considered the intelligent ones. When it seems the "animal world" shows more compassion and intelligence with their actions every day. Maybe I need to get some sleep

I so agree with you.  I think it's because animals don't abuse drugs, so their instincts haven't been deadened by alcohol, drugs, and "me, me, me" syndrome. 

All except for those kitties and their catnip!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: May 04, 2010, 02:09:37 AM »

The video below tells a heart warming story of a 'service dog'  and what he became..... I know everyone will love this one >>

http://dogsrock.tv/featured/from-service-dog-to-surfice-dog/

Thanks for bringing this back, Nut!  It is such an inspiring video and a lesson to all that someone who may have challenges in one area will fly in another if given the chance.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: May 04, 2010, 02:21:58 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

This is O.T. I felt it important. 

I know most of you are well aware of http://www.criminalsearches.com/.

A roofer came by (recommended by a neighbor) and wanted to give me an estimate for a job, I did a background
search and the guy has a very bad history (including home modeling) which according to criminal search he also
was in jail for drugs.

A lot of owners of businesses have criminal backgrounds, so it is wise to be do a background check, the workers
are another story, IDK how you can do a complete and total search if their are other workers involved.

The red flag is when he saw a couple TV's in the basement and wanted them for a Tag Sale. Who goes to a tag sale
looking for a TV? 

I looked up JAG in California and did not find anything.

Hopefully I did it wrong.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: May 04, 2010, 02:30:38 AM »

Petey got a new swimming pool and he's not sure what to make of it    Click on the picture below for a short video 

Do I drink it?  Do I play in it?  I'll catch this ball coming by.  Hey, who is under this water snagging that ball from my mouth?  Okay, I'm a friendly sort of guy, you take the ball.  Let's see, what can I do to make a splash like when I am playing in my water bowl.  Hmmm......a splash....I know.....where's my Mom?....let's see if I can give her a hint.....just a gentle push for her to come in and play with me.  Mommmmmmmmmmmmm......there you are.....put down that camera for a minute............

Wow!  Thanks, Mom, that was a big splash!  Do it again!!.....My big sister missed it.......Please?!?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: May 04, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »

Bearlyhere and 39 Guests are viewing this topic

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: May 04, 2010, 02:35:26 AM »

Klaas,how cute.

Great minds and all that, Trimmy!

I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1553 on: May 04, 2010, 06:14:57 AM »

94 degrees!  Yuck!

I adore your Green Sparkly Frog, I saw the fun critter on Brandi's page. Did you create the jazzy frog?

Nope, I found him in my photobucket, must have put him in there some time ago.  Do you want him?  He's yours!

Goodmorning Bearlyhere,

Thank-you for your response. I wuv that lit' frog, so simple and beautiful. I can not accept anymore beautiful art at the present time or I will slap myself silly. 

I will remember the frog and his sparkles, I will store his sparkles in my memory bank.  ::MonkeyHaHa::very charming.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: May 04, 2010, 06:31:11 AM »

Well this has nothing to do with this post...but...I just need to reach out.  I had a beautiful baby 7 weeks ago and tonight my boyfriend packed up his things and left.  Just left.  I feel too ashamed to call my family.  This friday we were supposed to be (all of us) flying up there for the baptism.  I just feel like such a failure.  I went to Iraq, my husband left me, filed for divorce and when I came back I had nothing.  I had to start from scratch...just came back with the duffle bag I carried on my back.  So I agreed to his custody paperwork and now only get to see my two girls during the summer.  I did this because I needed to get a good job and rebuild all that I had lost, but I guess rebuilding doesn't matter when you lose your babies.  Maybe that is why this case just hurts.  Then I got involved with what I thought was a wonderful man.  He asked me if I wanted his baby and I said yes.  He encouraged me to fight for custody of my two babies, but now he left.  He left because of my past, being involved with a person that hurt me, threatened to hunt me down and wipe me and my future children off the face of the earth.  That person eventually murdered someone and went to prison.  Now he is out of prison.  My boyfriend said that he doesn't want to be around someone when his safety is in jeopardy.  The crazy thing is I was threatened over 15 years ago...I was young and fell in love with the wrong person.  I just can't change my past.  Anyway, I am feeling pretty sad and alone...I know in the long run, I will be ok.  I have a good job that I enjoy and a beautiful baby...it just doesn't stop the hurt right now.  Plus I think Iraq messed me up emotionally.  Thanks for letting me vent.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: May 04, 2010, 10:12:33 AM »

Novella, Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. You are blessed.
Hang in there sweetie. Maybe it would be good to go home this weekend and baptis your son and be with your family.

You should NOT feel ashamed. It is ashame that your boyfriend is not strong enough or courageous enough to want to stay and love his family and protect his family, that is not your fault, it is his fault, and you can NOT take responsibility for that.  What you can take responsibility for is to heal yourself, take good care of your baby and you. And then start making plans. The best way to get over sadness and/or hurt is to plan for the future and leave the past where it is, behind.  You can't change the past but you can plan for the future.

Please do not be hard on yourself. You need love now from Monkeys, friends and family and your own love.
keep us Monkeys up to date.
xoxo

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1556 on: May 04, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »

Novella, Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy. You are blessed.
Hang in there sweetie. Maybe it would be good to go home this weekend and baptis your son and be with your family.

You should NOT feel ashamed. It is ashame that your boyfriend is not strong enough or courageous enough to want to stay and love his family and protect his family, that is not your fault, it is his fault, and you can NOT take responsibility for that.  What you can take responsibility for is to heal yourself, take good care of your baby and you. And then start making plans. The best way to get over sadness and/or hurt is to plan for the future and leave the past where it is, behind.  You can't change the past but you can plan for the future.

Please do not be hard on yourself. You need love now from Monkeys, friends and family and your own love.
keep us Monkeys up to date.
xoxo
I totally agree with what NM just said. My thoughts and prayers are with you  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: May 04, 2010, 10:33:54 AM »

thoughts are with you Novella...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: May 04, 2010, 10:35:45 AM »

Novella I'm sorry you are feeling alone and sad.  I read many positive things in your post however.  Firstly you have a beautiful new baby!  Blessings to you and your baby!
You have family waiting for you and baby for a baptismal service.  I hope you can make the trip.  You need your family right now and I bet they're anxious to hold and cuddle their new little addition.
Also you have a job.
Novella, you said you know you will be o. k. and that is good to hear.  It tells me you have the strength to overcome.
Monkeys care!   
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: May 04, 2010, 11:08:08 AM »

Hey Novella,
Can made a great point. It that little paragraph you posted we can see that you are a wonderful and strong Monkey woman. You've been through a lot, more than your fair share, but you got yourself through it and are doing well in so many things. Now just fine tune that beautiful future of yours..

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.