May 14, 2024, 08:44:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 451098 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1020 on: September 29, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »

I did have a conversation with crystal yesterday and she told me that ron. Well I am gonna say what she said "ron is a very smart mother f*cker he is street smart and book smart and a lot of people don't know that about him. That is when I sais to her exactly that is why I say. It has been 7 months since haleigh has been missing. I do not believe for one minute that ron does not know something. There is know why imo.
I can't argue that, I have believed all along that Ron knows something.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1021 on: September 29, 2009, 12:38:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guests,

I have been thinking why N.G. is starry eyed with T.N. and R.C., I betcha T.N. bought her a gift for her twins or gave her
something for babies. This would explain to me, why Nancy is too weak to follow-up on questions to T.N. and R.C.

Nancy looks like she would pull out someones hair, if anything, unkind, was said about Ronald, this is gross. R.C. is only guest
I have seen on her show (and Mommy) that Nancy seems to either be intimidated or she does have the stomach to confront
those two like her regular guests, and I would venture to guess, she is weak, because, they must have bought something for the
twins, her heart and soul, and she is grateful for the gift. IDK if this is the case, it is the call I can make that has any logic to it.

IMO
  LOL~Maybe they bought the twins some pillowcases as I heard her thank a caller tonight for the twin's pillowcases

But great theory

Hi Island Monkey,

Nancy has a spot spot (ugh) for R.C., and she "cares" about T.N.  Those weasels, likely, sent something that keeps NG hooked on them:) The pillow cases, funny, sounds to me that NG didn't send the calller  a thank-you card, judging by Nancy's face and blabbing about some pictures she took. IMO

I am going to call in tonight and say I knitted her some Baby booties and see if my call gets through to Nancy. LOL!
has of the pillow cases.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: September 29, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »

I talked to her on the phone so no I guess not. But I will never say another thing that she says to me. Before I posted I did call her and ask her if it was ok. Because I saw where someone had posted something about ron being street smart. I did not mean to cause no problem. When she tells me not to say anything about a certain matter I don't

IMO, if Crystal wants to be quoted, it would be best if she did it herself. 

My advice to you is to post your opinion and keep it at that.  Leave Crystal out of it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: September 29, 2009, 12:50:35 PM »

Ok not a problem.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1024 on: September 29, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »

Ok not a problem.

Thank you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: September 29, 2009, 01:01:01 PM »

Probably gonna get slammed for this but, I have seen other posters repeat conversations that they had with family members on here before.  I remember someone contacting Marie Griffiths and relaying their conversation on here.  Is there a difference in what Luvmyboys did and this other poster did?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: September 29, 2009, 01:07:02 PM »

I talked to her on the phone so no I guess not. But I will never say another thing that she says to me. Before I posted I did call her and ask her if it was ok. Because I saw where someone had posted something about ron being street smart. I did not mean to cause no problem. When she tells me not to say anything about a certain matter I don't

IMO, if Crystal wants to be quoted, it would be best if she did it herself. 

My advice to you is to post your opinion and keep it at that.  Leave Crystal out of it. 

Plus Crystal is on twitter. If there is something that Crystal wants the world to know she can post it, like it mom Marie does.

Heart
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: September 29, 2009, 01:10:48 PM »

Probably gonna get slammed for this but, I have seen other posters repeat conversations that they had with family members on here before.  I remember someone contacting Marie Griffiths and relaying their conversation on here.  Is there a difference in what Luvmyboys did and this other poster did?

We try to be consistent, KYcat.  That said, there are posts that may slip by.  I do not recall the post you are referring to.  If you can provide a link to it, I will gladly discuss it with Klaasend. 

When conversations are posted, they are heresay with no validation, imo. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: September 29, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »

I would really like to know that to. Because I would never brake rules I love comeing in this forum so much. I would never want to b banned again for that. But I only did it because I have seen where other people have done it. And also I have seen where people have copy and posted something someone said in other forums. But I only did it so I could let everyone know and put our heads together. But like I said I will not do it again. Even if she tells me I can. I swear. If you don't want me to I won't. I thought I just was not aloud to copy and paste a conversation like I did the other day. I diffently not do that again. Anyway I won't say nothing if u don't want me to even if she tells me I can. I talked to her everyday 2 or 3 times a day. For the last month. This is the first time I made this mistake.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: September 29, 2009, 01:18:27 PM »

no, you are right...some others have said that they have talked to Crystal, Marie and Kim P. by telephone and have relayed the conversations over here too....by phone or emailing....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: September 29, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »

Ooops I was talking about the conversation I had with crystal yesterday. If some of u did not c it let me know. Ill post it again.

Klaas banned luvmyboys three days ago for posting chat conversation.  That's a no-no here.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6184.msg959352#msg959352

I don't know what's going on with what Crystal said today, but in light of what happened a few days ago, I would prefer Crystal post here herself or do twitter messages herself.  Klaas is out this sec but will be back.  Until that time it can all just wait.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 01:25:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: September 29, 2009, 01:23:37 PM »

Florida: If an individual is under 18 years of age, but older than 16 years of age, a marriage license can be obtained with parental consent. If a minor's parents are both deceased and there is not an appointed guardian, he/she may apply for a marriage license. A minor who has been previously married may also apply for a license. A minor who swears that they have a child or are expecting a baby, can apply for a license if the pregnancy has been verified by a written statement from a licensed physician.

http://www.coolnurse.com/marriage_laws.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 29, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »

I would really like to know that to. Because I would never brake rules I love comeing in this forum so much. I would never want to b banned again for that. But I only did it because I have seen where other people have done it. And also I have seen where people have copy and posted something someone said in other forums. But I only did it so I could let everyone know and put our heads together. But like I said I will not do it again. Even if she tells me I can. I swear. If you don't want me to I won't. I thought I just was not aloud to copy and paste a conversation like I did the other day. I diffently not do that again. Anyway I won't say nothing if u don't want me to even if she tells me I can. I talked to her everyday 2 or 3 times a day. For the last month. This is the first time I made this mistake.

Was what you posted from a chat?  If so, that is a no-no.  If you saw chat being posted here, it shouldn't have been and if you can show it to me, I will edit it.  We try to catch things like that. Some things can be copy and pasted from other forums WITH LINKS, but sometimes the other forums don't like it.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 29, 2009, 01:32:21 PM »

Yes klaas and I talked and I was told what I did was wrong and I except that. I don't want no trouble for I love comeing here. I did think of this forum as family. But I do feel like I am being picked on a bit today. But I am sure I prolly am not. I won't say another thing that she says to me I promise. That is all I can say. Is that I am sorry
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: September 29, 2009, 01:41:28 PM »

Yes klaas and I talked and I was told what I did was wrong and I except that. I don't want no trouble for I love comeing here. I did think of this forum as family. But I do feel like I am being picked on a bit today. But I am sure I prolly am not. I won't say another thing that she says to me I promise. That is all I can say. Is that I am sorry

I figured out you and Klaas emailed one another and she reinstated you, since you're here posting.  You aren't being picked on.  What I've seen are legitimate questions and concerns.  You were banned for copying your's and Crystal's conversation but Klaas was kind enough to let you back in after emailing with you and making sure you understood why you were banned .  So what do you do?  You come back and want to post yours and Crystal's conversation, but you say this time, it's with Crystals' permission.  If I were you, I would just come and read and participate in a way that doesn't throw up any more red flags right now.  I like Scared Monkeys and all the monkeys  too, and I don't like to see posters banned if they didn't intend harm.  You have a second chance from Klaas.  (Very few do) Don't blow it, okay?  Thank you for apologizing and let's just move on.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 29, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »

It was not my intent to make you feel singled out.  It's not easy moderating all of these threads, and I'll never fill Klaas's shoes, for sure.  If this was a case of poor judgement on my part, you'll be the first to know. 

Let's carry on.....justice for Haleigh. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: September 29, 2009, 01:52:18 PM »

With the recent flurry of  activity lately in this case, I've been feeling more hopeful this case that has gone from lukewarm to cold is warming back up and Haleigh will be found.   an angelic monkey

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:06 PM »

With the recent flurry of  activity lately in this case, I've been feeling more hopeful this case that has gone from lukewarm to cold is warming back up and Haleigh will be found.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 29, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »

Yes please let's move on now I am scared. That I am gonna get banned again when klaas comes back. I didn't copy and paste today. I swear I didn't.  So I hope I am ok. I am 37 years old and a nervous wreck. But let's get back to talking about haleigh. I feel like someone has her. Do you think I am wishfull thinking? Does anyone else think this just a little bit
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: September 29, 2009, 02:02:36 PM »

Hello Monkeys......sorry I havent been here for awhile,,,,,,,,a deer decided my car would be fun to run into and knocked me w-a-y down into the ditch last night and now I am sore and mad at that dang deer.......

anyway...I also agree that Haleigh will be found and the ones responsible for her being gone will be found out, I still kay my bets on both Ronald and Misty as the guilty ones, they both know.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.