May 20, 2024, 10:31:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 729105 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 02, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »

Brandi - I don't think they are having the 4:00 pressers any longer. I have not seen any on the local channels. I could be wrong though.

Thanks, twocents. I had read last Friday I think that LE stated they were going to continue the daily pressers, so I was still on the lookout for them.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: November 02, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »

O/T  Prime news teaser. Blood outside of arena matches Morgan Herrington. Just a heads up.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 02, 2009, 05:31:02 PM »

I posted the screen shot a couple of pages back but here is the screen shot one with the name on it from first coast news..

Right, JG!

I agree. The one in question is Robert O'Cain, not Kuhn.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 02, 2009, 05:31:31 PM »

O/T  Prime news teaser. Blood outside of arena matches Morgan Herrington. Just a heads up.

Geez, thanks!
Moreplease
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: November 02, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »

It was reported on HLN last week that she scraped her chin by falling.
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: November 02, 2009, 05:34:01 PM »

They just clarified it as blood seen on her face. not blood found.

Sorry about that.

candycane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: November 02, 2009, 06:28:30 PM »

I am open to all the possibilities of this crime and I could be all wrong about this. I am usually always on the side of the mothers since I am a mother who's child was a victim of a pedifile. .

I think these kinds of forums are a good way express all ideas pro or con

I think the most important thing here is that they catch who did this and I pray they do

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #727 on: November 02, 2009, 06:36:17 PM »

I am open to all the possibilities of this crime and I could be all wrong about this. I am usually always on the side of the mothers since I am a mother who's child was a victim of a pedifile. .

I think the most important thing here is that they catch who did this and I pray they do

I agree with you, if everyone had the same thoughts, well, wouldn't be much to talk about. I'm very sorry that your child was a victim of a pedifile, I hope your child and your family are doing okay, I can't even imagine  an angelic monkey
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #728 on: November 02, 2009, 06:51:50 PM »

peace I have not read that book but it sounds like one that all parents should read. I think i'll be making a trip to the book store this week. Thank you for posting the information.

I know this may sound a little nuts but I have been trying all day to find the Agency number for Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus to tell them one of Miley's biggest fans was kidnapped and murdered and see if they could help with the reward fund or at the very least call and give their personal condolences to Somer's mother.

The contact numbers i have called are old numbers and agencies no longer representing either of them.
If any of you know how to contact them I think it would be a great gesture to raise the reward fund even higher.

They are represented by Creative Artists Agency.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: November 02, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »

I whole heartedly agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that we all have differing opinions which make for great discussions that inform all of us in one way or another.
I personally believe that opinions should be based on factuallyinformation as it is given or presented to us. There are no facts to support the mother being involved in any way shape or form. people claim she didn't cry or show real tears. I don't see that as a fact that one can base for an opinion of guilt.
We have susan smith who cried her eyes out who murdered her own children. we have Scott peterson who cried his eyes out only to find out he committed the crime. Basing an opinion soley on the premise that one did not show enough emotion or tears is not eought to condemn them or suspect them of committing the crime. I saw raw emotions and numbness in the mother and her emotions had grown seasoned investigators crying.
To top that off. I don't think that LE would put out a press conference outlining a profile of the person who may have done this if they had any idea or fact that would support the mothers involvement.

I think it takes away from the mothers right to grieve and the investigation when people start assuming she is involved solely based on their perception that she didn't show enough tears and emotion.

That is just my opinion.

BTW. My daughter is a victim of a teen predator who molested her as well. It happened years ago. She was 4.

Candycane I can sympathise with you and the ordeal you and your child had to endure. My heart does go out to you. Truly and sincerely. I know first hand what it is like to be a mother of a child who fell victim to a predator. I am truly sorry.

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #730 on: November 02, 2009, 07:05:44 PM »

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been logged in here in fact since Caylee Anthony... been going to school/work taking care of my kids etc.
Anyhow I live here in Orange Park and I helped search for this precious Angel, Somer on the very day they found her, it's been rough and very somber around here. I had no idea there was a discussion on here until someone mentioned it on new 4 jax board. I should  have been here all along as the locals are all arguing and it's more pleasent in here.

I for one am totally confused and baffled on how in the world this happened, in literally   a blink of an eye in such a busy area.

I am not one to ever blame the mother and I am in no way doing that here but there are a few things that I don't understand, maybe someone here c an help me out.

First thing is when this broke out on the news we were told she had a black backpack with crossbones and skulls on it, then a few days later when searching we were told she had a purple Hannah Montana backpack... which is it?

Second thing is mom said @ first " Rarely do I let my kids walk home, only on nice days like this".. that Monday it was super cold here... not a day I'd let my kids walk (although I am fortunate to drive mine back/forth every single day).. then a few days later she stated that "my kids walk home every afternoon together and with sometimes 50-70 other kids" .... so which is it, they walk home everyday or only nice days?

Also supposedly there was always someone at the house when the kids got home but for some reason she asked Sean Patton to be there that day (the very day Somer went missing)  I've not heard of who the other person is that was always there when the children get home, have any of you?

Also I live approx. 8 minutes from that area (gano/debarry) and when I looked up sex offenders within 5 miles of me, I came up with like 181 and 18 of those are predators which only 7 are being "supervised" also there is even a female who looks awfully similar to a women (cleaned up of course, and a little heavier) I observed at the service last Monday.  My question to this is... what year did FL law start placing those bear tracking devices on these predators? and do they only have to wear them while being supervised or do they have to wear them for life?

I have been EXTREMLEY over protective of my babies since this has happend..to the point of them sleeping in my room..they think I am crazy but I feel safer until this "thing" is caught and put away for life.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 02, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been logged in here in fact since Caylee Anthony... been going to school/work taking care of my kids etc.
Anyhow I live here in Orange Park and I helped search for this precious Angel, Somer on the very day they found her, it's been rough and very somber around here. I had no idea there was a discussion on here until someone mentioned it on new 4 jax board. I should  have been here all along as the locals are all arguing and it's more pleasent in here.

I for one am totally confused and baffled on how in the world this happened, in literally   a blink of an eye in such a busy area.

I am not one to ever blame the mother and I am in no way doing that here but there are a few things that I don't understand, maybe someone here c an help me out.

First thing is when this broke out on the news we were told she had a black backpack with crossbones and skulls on it, then a few days later when searching we were told she had a purple Hannah Montana backpack... which is it?

Second thing is mom said @ first " Rarely do I let my kids walk home, only on nice days like this".. that Monday it was super cold here... not a day I'd let my kids walk (although I am fortunate to drive mine back/forth every single day).. then a few days later she stated that "my kids walk home every afternoon together and with sometimes 50-70 other kids" .... so which is it, they walk home everyday or only nice days?

Also supposedly there was always someone at the house when the kids got home but for some reason she asked Sean Patton to be there that day (the very day Somer went missing)  I've not heard of who the other person is that was always there when the children get home, have any of you?

Also I live approx. 8 minutes from that area (gano/debarry) and when I looked up sex offenders within 5 miles of me, I came up with like 181 and 18 of those are predators which only 7 are being "supervised" also there is even a female who looks awfully similar to a women (cleaned up of course, and a little heavier) I observed at the service last Monday.  My question to this is... what year did FL law start placing those bear tracking devices on these predators? and do they only have to wear them while being supervised or do they have to wear them for life?

I have been EXTREMLEY over protective of my babies since this has happend..to the point of them sleeping in my room..they think I am crazy but I feel safer until this "thing" is caught and put away for life.

Hi Monkey Deep - I have alot of the same questions you do. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 02, 2009, 07:14:09 PM »

FindingAnswers my sympathies go out to you as well to have that happen to your child, I just can't imagine.  an angelic monkey  monkey deep those are all great questions, I also am confused about the backback being different, since my kids are much older, is it possible that the Hannah Montana backpack could have crossbones and skulls on it? I seriously doubt it, just throwing that out there.  I will say it is hard for me to believe with all these people looming around how this happened, but it did, so I'm not sure what to say. I don't like this Sean guy, call it a gut feeling, I don't care, just something about him that bothers me, not saying he is involved. Maybe the usual babysitter was sick that day, and that is why Sean was asked to stay 
candycane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: November 02, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

I agree with you, if everyone had the same thoughts, well, wouldn't be much to talk about. I'm very sorry that your child was a victim of a pedifile, I hope your child and your family are doing okay, I can't even imagine  an angelic monkey
Thank you
My child is all grown up now she does fine but we will never really heal or get over the pain.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 02, 2009, 07:16:25 PM »

maybe Somer had more than 1 backpack?  my grand daughter and her friends have several...Maybe mom didn't remember which one Somer had that day or maybe Somer changed it that morning?

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: November 02, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »

Hey guys, this is probably coincidental but I was re-reading the obit for WK's GF. She belonged to the Pentecostal Church. Interesting since we were talking about the church the other day.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 02, 2009, 07:19:29 PM »

maybe Somer had more than 1 backpack?  my grand daughter and her friends have several...Maybe mom didn't remember which one Somer had that day or maybe Somer changed it that morning?
There we go, that could very well be. Because like I said, I doubt if a Hannah Montana backpack would have skulls and crossbones.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: November 02, 2009, 07:19:30 PM »

Hello klaasend ..

I sure hope someone gives some answers soon.... and I give much kuddos to our CCSO and FBI working on this case BUT.. the info we have been give such as the profile is so very vague.. I mean it has me looking at almost everyone as a suspect just as our sheriff said... I pray everyday all day that this nighmare will come to an end soon and that Justice is served . My daughter is her age and it breaks my heart to even try to put myself in the shoes of this family...

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 02, 2009, 07:23:44 PM »

Hey guys, this is probably coincidental but I was re-reading the obit for WK's GF. She belonged to the Pentecostal Church. Interesting since we were talking about the church the other day.
Thanks 2cents!

Heart
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: November 02, 2009, 07:23:47 PM »

I understand what you are saying because my daugther also has several BUT I always know which one she takes each and every day.  like I said I am not blaming the mother I just wish we knew for sure because nothing else has been said about any backpack at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.