May 06, 2024, 10:43:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 394683 times)
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: September 03, 2008, 09:32:01 AM »

Wakey, wakey sleepy monkeys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikaj45M3BNM

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1701 on: September 03, 2008, 09:33:33 AM »

Heya... did anyone ever notice last night...

How L. Padilla ever so carefully left out George from his list of people

who know about the FBI prelim. findings that will be released in the coming days/weeks

that will "shock the world." As Leonard put it.

Casey knows.

Cindy knows.

Lee knows.

Why doesn't George know?

Didja ever wonnnnnder why George doesn't know yet?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: September 03, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »

After watching NG last night it took me until now to cool down enough to even post.  I am sure it hit me harder because I was one of the people out there sweating my A$$ off yesterday searching for Caylee. I had posted earlier that there was no visable LE at the search that I saw yesterday. I want to correct myself....there was a Det. Melich that was hanging around during lunch at the command center.  I will be headed back to Orlando this weekend if they are still searching to help again. Wish I could be there today but I have 3 tropical storms that are headed my way..Hanna as soon as Thursday.   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: September 03, 2008, 09:35:15 AM »

OMG! I needed that! LOL!  LOL!!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1704 on: September 03, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »

WOO HOO - check this out!!!!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-who.html

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1705 on: September 03, 2008, 09:47:34 AM »

who know about the FBI prelim. findings that will be released in the coming days/weeks

Casey knows.

Cindy knows.

Lee knows.

Why doesn't George know?

Yep.  We noticed...I thught about you and Rob immediately.  Why not George...it could have been as simple as Padilla was trying to get the names in there and just missed George...but he was talking slowly and deliberately.  What have Casey, Cindy and Lee known since Wednesday?  Why put Casey in there...did he mean to say George?  Maybe someone could call him and ask him. Next time Nancy needs to shut up and let people talk...she badgered Tim last night and I fired off an email to her...I am missing mullet head already.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1706 on: September 03, 2008, 09:48:09 AM »

After watching NG last night it took me until now to cool down enough to even post.  I am sure it hit me harder because I was one of the people out there sweating my A$$ off yesterday searching for Caylee. I had posted earlier that there was no visable LE at the search that I saw yesterday. I want to correct myself....there was a Det. Melich that was hanging around during lunch at the command center.  I will be headed back to Orlando this weekend if they are still searching to help again. Wish I could be there today but I have 3 tropical storms that are headed my way..Hanna as soon as Thursday.   

Good morning and bless you and your efforts. Melich is a good dude.

Hanna will be my weekend visitor

Are you home now, or still in Orlando?

Welcome back to the cage.

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: September 03, 2008, 09:51:50 AM »

I am at home in Port Saint Lucie now.  Hanna going to hit Thursday night here I think. Just dried out from Fay (waist deep water at the end of driveway).  UGGH

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: September 03, 2008, 09:52:29 AM »

OMG!! You guys are in trouble now...I hate...hate...hate spiders!!  Where are my pencils?  I was enjoying that until...well  just say I screamed and now I have to buy more paper and pencils...someone is really in trouble now. 

Note to self:  Never trust a monkey early in the morning..... Rolling Eyes
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: September 03, 2008, 09:56:25 AM »

Casey knows.

Cindy knows.

Lee knows.

Why doesn't George know?

Whats your theory Carpe?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: September 03, 2008, 09:56:50 AM »

I am at home in Port Saint Lucie now.  Hanna going to hit Thursday night here I think. Just dried out from Fay (waist deep water at the end of driveway).  UGGH
PSL here also. a big small town LOL

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1711 on: September 03, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

I grew up in South Miami, as a kid we loved hurricanes. No school and the beach was in your front yard.

Good luck with Hanna, they predict cat 1 for us. We shall see.

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: September 03, 2008, 09:58:57 AM »

PSL here also. a big small town LOL

LMAO small world huh? 

Yuri Melich
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: September 03, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »

Kudos to you BeachGirl4 for searching, be proud. You are doing so much more than that family ever has. You are so very much appreciated, along with everyone else for physically searching or any other means of helping TES.

I am not able to be in Orlando or I would be right there with you. I have donated $$ to TES and sent lunch as well. Please don't let anything Cindy says discourage you. I am hoping her dumb a$$ comments send more volunterees. We all very much appreciate you all!!!

Also I'm wandering how far in the woods is everyone going? I understand they are going by the pings from the cell. I can't see casey going to far in herself that is... was there any word on searching the landfills?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: September 03, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »

Does anyone know what Padilla meant when he says the dumpster by Tony's house is going to be used as evidence?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: September 03, 2008, 10:05:37 AM »

Good Morning!

Recovering from the NG show last night ... I am going to do my best to avoid ALL media interviews with CA.  I hope and pray the searchers are able to find something today.

Carpe, I have to say that red neck crack, well that got my day off to quite the laugh and I was wondering... just what does one feed their child to make their diaper smell like decomp?  road kill?

I wish some one would lock the mouth up at least for the day. 

I will be checking in, every one have a good day and maybe today will be the day!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: September 03, 2008, 10:05:43 AM »

We have 3 Lisa's ????  Im glad Im not Lisa, my name is Always.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: September 03, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »

Kudos to you BeachGirl4 for searching, be proud. You are doing so much more than that family ever has. You are so very much appreciated, along with everyone else for physically searching or any other means of helping TES.

I am not able to be in Orlando or I would be right there with you. I have donated $$ to TES and sent lunch as well. Please don't let anything Cindy says discourage you. I am hoping her dumb a$$ comments send more volunterees. We all very much appreciate you all!!!

Also I'm wandering how far in the woods is everyone going? I understand they are going by the pings from the cell. I can't see casey going to far in herself that is... was there any word on searching the landfills?

As I was searching I kept thinking to myself that Casey would never get herself all "dirty" disposing of her Daughter.  I picture her more so pulling her car over to the side of the road, getting in the truck and placing Caylee in a ditch or similar.  She thought she had herself covered with the nanny story so when they found the body she could blame her for the death.
THEN.....got to thinking more (dangerous)....Warning graphic...what if a animal carried the body further in those deep woods?

I searched alot alongside a rode..all in the ditches and about 3 feet into the woods.  You could not really get any further in unless you had something to cut the brush back with. Many men out there searching had machetti's and were able to cut it away.  I had a walking stick that would not have cut butter.

Yuri Melich
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1718 on: September 03, 2008, 10:07:46 AM »

I have said it before and I will say it again....I do not think Casey disposed of Caylee--someone else did. That is why she stands by her words 'I don't know where she is' . Kinda like Joran van der Sloot Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: September 03, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »

Equusearch cam seems to be working now.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

P.S. Sorry Lala's   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.