May 14, 2024, 11:39:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #760 6/22 - 6/26/08  (Read 225156 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #840 on: June 25, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »

Maybe the Senior Frogs rape is the same rape as Jossy reported around the 14th of June occurred on Eagle Beach?

I don't think the Eagle Beach Rape was reported in Diario...one of the Monkey Guys brought it from a different news paper...sorry can't remember who Sad

Not sure found this when I did the search......

AUTORIDAD TA INVESTIGANDO UN CASO SERIO DI VIOLACION DI UN TURISTA DIABIERNA MADRUGA

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta un bon propaganda pa nos industria turistico. Di acuerdo cu e informacionnan cu nos a haya, despues cu ayera mainta, e victima a ser hiba Hospital pa un chequeo medico pa confirma e hecho di violacion. KZP y Cuerpo di Recherche ta investigando e caso aki. No ta conoci, si e dama a keda viola riba beach dilanti di su hotel, of  ta den kamber di su hotel.

http://tinyurl.com/5986xw

It was this BB....the same as yours I think...

Destiny

http://awe24.com/20080613.html

AUTORIDAD TA INVESTIGANDO UN CASO SERIO DI VIOLACION DI UN TURISTA DIABIERNA MADRUGA

jun_2008/13_juni_violacion__1___Small_.JPG

jun_2008/13_juni_violacion__2___Small_.JPG

jun_2008/13_juni_violacion__3___Small_.JPG

jun_2008/13_juni_violacion__Small_.JPG

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: June 25, 2008, 10:50:12 PM »

Remember, Senor Frogs = Carlos 'N Charlies

Right, but it really doesn't matter if it's CnC, Sr. Frogs, Moomba, Bahia, etc as long as it's a place that tourists hang out at. 

What was it someone reported, that they felt uncorfortable the way the young local men were looking at the tourist women at CnC on the dance floor.  Anyone else remember that?

Klaas...yep...I do remember that...scarry huh?
Just a bunch of preditors going to the local *meat* market...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: June 25, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

Maybe the Senior Frogs rape is the same rape as Jossy reported around the 14th of June occurred on Eagle Beach?

I don't think the Eagle Beach Rape was reported in Diario...one of the Monkey Guys brought it from a different news paper...sorry can't remember who Sad

Not sure found this when I did the search......

Un turista, cu ta hospeda na un hotel na Eagle Beach, den oranan di diabierna madruga, a ser viola sexualmente. Esaki sigur no ta un bon propaganda pa nos industria turistico. Di acuerdo cu e informacionnan cu nos a haya, despues cu ayera mainta, e victima a ser hiba Hospital pa un chequeo medico pa confirma e hecho di violacion. KZP y Cuerpo di Recherche ta investigando e caso aki. No ta conoci, si e dama a keda viola riba beach dilanti di su hotel, of  ta den kamber di su hotel.

http://tinyurl.com/5986xw

It was awe24 - scroll down towards the bottom posted on awe24 on June 13th:

http://www.awe24.com/20080613.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 25, 2008, 11:09:16 PM »

Correct,then Awemainta showed the same pictures and article. I have not seen anything further except for Destinys info. Great work Destiny!   

If this woman is still in Aruba then she must be fighting like hell for justice and we all know that probably isn't gonna happen. We are going on 2 weeks now and she has not gone to the press..She must know that as soon as she does that,she is starting a war vs Aruba. I wonder what her plans after she is denied justice and her character is ruined publicly? She can't stay in Aruba forever and Aruban Authorities know it.

Awemainta 6-14-08

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: June 25, 2008, 11:20:09 PM »

KLAAS...FYI...on my last call tonight...it was good old Officer *Curry*  LOL... I mentioned that I had called Moombas around 2 weeks ago...and when I told him the name of the person I talked with...well...right after that, he just seemed like he couldn't help me enough...that is when he gave me the info on the new contact number and name of the detective to ask for...hmmmmmmmm

TY for filling me in on that one Girl!

Destiny

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 25, 2008, 11:22:26 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."
Male
20 years old

Aruba

Last Login: 6/25/2008
Mood:  crazy

http://www.myspace.com/atlkg
=======================

D€€P@K K@LP0€
"Enough of the BS already....... "

Male
24 years old
Dubai, Middle East
United ArabEmirates

Mood:  angry

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 25, 2008, 11:25:56 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."
Male
20 years old

Aruba

=======================

D€€P@K K@LP0€

Male
24 years old
Dubai, Middle East
United ArabEmirates

looks like Deeps borrowed his little sister's shirt!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: June 25, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."
Male
20 years old

Aruba

=======================

D€€P@K K@LP0€

Male
24 years old
Dubai, Middle East
United ArabEmirates

looks like Deeps borrowed his little sister's shirt!!

and Koen looks like he is abot to race Vallerie Bertanelli up the mountain for Jenny Graig.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 25, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »

KLAAS...FYI...on my last call tonight...it was good old Officer *Curry*  LOL... I mentioned that I had called Moombas around 2 weeks ago...and when I told him the name of the person I talked with...well...right after that, he just seemed like he couldn't help me enough...that is when he gave me the info on the new contact number and name of the detective to ask for...hmmmmmmmm

TY for filling me in on that one Girl!

Destiny

Too funny     You are very welcome! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: June 25, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »

-{$K.G$}-

"K.G Je Weet Zelluf..."
Male
20 years old

Aruba

=======================

D€€P@K K@LP0€

Male
24 years old
Dubai, Middle East
United ArabEmirates

I tried to go to his myspace...fill me in...pretty please with bananas on top...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 25, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »

and wreck should hit spellcheck before posting 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 25, 2008, 11:39:25 PM »

I tried to go to his myspace...fill me in...pretty please with bananas on top...

Hi Des Smile They have it set to private so we can't see anything. Koen looks awful white for living in Aruba and Dilpak says he is angry  ..What could he be possibly angry about? Is he jealous of Joran and Patrick? Is he starting to realize he is going to get nothing?

I wish the little guy had some balls and would talk to me on msn Sad I want to hear his take on this book and Joran and Patrick.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 25, 2008, 11:40:23 PM »

I'm cruising MySpace again.  Can anyone tell me Freddy's brithdate from the ALE reports and whether he would be a Virgo?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: June 25, 2008, 11:46:21 PM »

I'm cruising MySpace again.  Can anyone tell me Freddy's brithdate from the ALE reports and whether he would be a Virgo?
I believe this date does match up with the ALE reports.

Freddy Zedan
Browse: Members
Freddy Zedan

* 23-year-old
    * Birthday: September 27

http://www.reunion.com/freddyzedan20244

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 26, 2008, 12:00:14 AM »

Hi Des Smile They have it set to private so we can't see anything. Koen looks awful white for living in Aruba and Dilpak says he is angry  ..What could he be possibly angry about? Is he jealous of Joran and Patrick? Is he starting to realize he is going to get nothing?

I wish the little guy had some balls and would talk to me on msn Sad I want to hear his take on this book and Joran and Patrick.

Hell...give me a number...I give good phone....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 26, 2008, 12:01:57 AM »

SS...are you doing his chart....LOL...wubs Ja Wink

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: June 26, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »

Ok..Check your MBOX 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 26, 2008, 12:20:20 AM »

WhooooHooooo!!!!!!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 26, 2008, 12:26:17 AM »

I think it's the wrong Freddy from Aruba.  This one says he's 21 and a Virgo. It's been several years since our last picture.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=209753297&albumId=305438

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 26, 2008, 12:30:08 AM »

I think it's the wrong Freddy from Aruba.  This one says he's 21 and a Virgo. It's been several years since our last picture.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=209753297&albumId=305438

Yeah, wrong Freddy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.