May 22, 2024, 09:49:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157590 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2007, 04:26:58 PM »

Maybe they will have a podcast link I can grab...  I have the station on IE and I'm just waiting for it to be updated after the interview. So, I'll check.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2007, 04:27:32 PM »

oh, It will be 6 pm here...1.5 hours.

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2007, 04:28:16 PM »

Hi Kermit, some interest in this today from parts unspeakable.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/15/has-the-trap-been-sprung-on-the-kalpoe-brothers/#comments

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »

I sent him the same info earlier, so it should stick with him.  The interesting thing is that most of that comes from the little bit that has been made public.  I would love to see ALL the files on this case!  No telling how much incriminating stuff there really is in that 400 plus pounds of paper sent to the Netherlands.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I sent him the same info earlier, so it should stick with him.  The interesting thing is that most of that comes from the little bit that has been made public.  I would love to see ALL the files on this case!  No telling how much incriminating stuff there really is in that 400 plus pounds of paper sent to the Netherlands.

Exactly EASY
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2007, 04:34:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
I think Boeti might of made a summer home out of one of those shoes.   Razz

Laughing  Laughing it's so good to see you back Easy, thank you for all your efforts to keep us all in the loop with Jossy too. Happy Friday !

Thanks, it has been fun talking with all the monkeys today.  Jossy enjoys the exchange of info and will do his best to keep us informed about the happenings in Aruba.  Things have gone very quiet over the past few days and that has become a little frustrating.  Expected, but frustrating all the same.

It's always quiet before the storm.  Remember the days of labor when the baby laid low and suddenly the dam broke.

I don't remember my ex-wife ever being all that quiet even when she wasn't in labor. lol
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2007, 04:35:13 PM »

The whole shoe story is utterly ridiculously. And he basically calls Dompig a liar (we call him a liar for other reasons) because Dompig said himself the were looking for a sneaker to match one they had found. That's what got the Marriott pond drained.

Dompig had one shoe, so where is the other one? there never were two missing.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2007, 04:35:44 PM »

Hi, Easy,

Good to see you!

Yes, some of those statements, I would just love to read.  Like the one called in seven times we were trying to locate yesterday.  Wassup with him?

Also ALL statements about and by Joran!

Note there is one in which he calls his father and it is listed as taped phone conversation, don't recall the date but think it is very early statement.

Bet it says SHUT UP, Joran, oh, please stop talking, shut your mouth, don't say another word, etc.

And they claim to have told him to tell the truth.  Bet he was told to say nothing but Joran minds no one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2007, 04:36:07 PM »

WHERE IS THE WYNDHAM HOTEL?

NEAR THE BUBALI - THE BIRD SANCTUARY.

WHERE IS THE MILLS RESORT

NEAR THE BUBALI - THE BIRD SANCTUARY.

SHANGO and he said: “they don't build sand castles” meaning they were not on the beach

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/klaasend2/bubaliplas.gif
map posted previously by Klaasend.

Map courtsey of No_Way_Jose - who theorized that Satish was NOT in the car and had been dropped off at home, where he was online - thereby providing an alibi.

Very close to racquet club(also a dirt road). It is smack dab in the center point between VDS house & K2's house. They had to find an area easily & quickly accessible, with a lookout tower and not in the ocean where they knew everyone would be looking.

Here's a shot of Bubali bird sanctuary:

Easy enough to lose a pair of tennis shoes in mucky pond water if you are trying to bury a body.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2007, 04:37:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
The whole shoe story is utterly ridiculously. And he basically calls Dompig a liar (we call him a liar for other reasons) because Dompig said himself the were looking for a sneaker to match one they had found. That's what got the Marriott pond drained.

.....and that missing sneaker would be a size 14?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2007, 04:39:32 PM »

Rob,
It is doubly confusing because Dompig is saying one shoe and Chief Roy Tromp is saying a pair of shoes.

So which is it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2007, 04:39:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Thank you Tylergal.  Smile
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2007, 04:44:05 PM »

Rob, you are right.  I had forgotten that Dompig had said they found one sneaker.  I wonder where they found it?  Did he ever say?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2007, 04:44:06 PM »

O/T  Off to another store as one did not have enough non suspect things to feed dogs.  Recall continues and grows by the day to now include hogs and chickens.  Apparently, we already ate most of them, the contaminated ones and survived.  So far.

I am going to miss Jossy and am hoping that it shows on the vids section of NBC 13 and that some kind local Monkeys translate.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2007, 04:44:26 PM »

oh, It will be 6 pm here...1.5 hours.

Thanks..
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2007, 04:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

.....and that missing sneaker would be a size 14?

LOL!! The fact that we are even debating the shoe size is ridiculous...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2007, 04:47:50 PM »

Where they found the shoe that Dompig says they found would be very telling...very telling, indeed.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2007, 04:49:10 PM »

I remember there being a shoe in the possession of ALE and that is what prompted all the questions.  I also thought that it must have been a size 10 ˝, because Joran was adamant that he wore a 14.  That was just my take on the topic.  Of course, I also think someone probably gave the shoe to Paulus and asked him to be sure that it was locked up in the evidence room.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2007, 04:50:02 PM »

Bird Sanctuary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.