May 14, 2024, 03:35:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 372591 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:13 PM »

Does anyone think that LE has pinned down where she killed Caylee.  I know they went over the house with a fine tooth comb, but we don't know what they found
My gosh that's gonna be a hard one with all the places she was running around to and all the people she was staying with it could have happened any where...well anywhere but the sawgrass appartments...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:46 PM »

How could Tony not have noticed the smell of rotting pizza on Casey?  But didn't she take random showers at Jesse's??  hmmm?   

If Geo really didn't know, then how could he have driven that car home and not said a word to Cindy??  It is crap.  George knew.  I think he is the accomplice that LP was talking about that helped dispose of sweet Caylee.

Yes, absolutely.

Just put it to a reasonability test...

If you knew for weeks you couldn't find your daughter and you gd...

Then found the car at a tow yard... told Mr. Birch that u found your daughter

but u were still looking for your granddaughter...

drove the car home... admitted it smelled like death of something (ran over something)

Would you then simply go to work?

Probably not.

* Not to mention in 911 call #2 - He acts like he is hearing Caylee is missing
   from Cindy for the very first time. We all know that is bunk now!

George knew... there is something very wrong about all that.

Carpe:  you and i have been on the same page since day one
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 17, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »

I'm going to find Tony's statement and see when he claims he was gone.

Tony was in NY from June 30 - July 5

Klaas, what dates was KC driving Amy's car?

I believe Amy was gone about a week and Casey picked her up at the airport on July 15.  So from about 7/7 - 7/15?

I wonder how she got around from the 27th till the 7th of July

Ok sorry to quote myself but I guess she didnt need a car cause she was staying with Amy JP and Ricardo...Well that should atleast narrow the time down it had to be from Junee 15th till june 27th that she got rid of the body wonder if she drove around with her in the car that long
yikes   thats 12 days OMG....no wonder the car smelled..I wish we could figure out when she actually got rid of the body.....poorpoor Caylee...

Ok so LE has have got to have these dates pinned down LP said that from her phone records she had an accomplice so he is thinking she dumped the body at Amscot dumpster so Le should bring in all them people she called that day and do a polygraph that should pretty much give them the answers she had to call the person I would think unless when she went to Jesse's apt she told him what happen does anyone rememebr the day she went to his apartment
Jessie said he wasn't sure gave dates of June 22 - July 6 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #263 on: September 17, 2008, 11:22:33 PM »

I believe Amy was gone about a week and Casey picked her up at the airport on July 15.  So from about 7/7 - 7/15?

Ok sorry to quote myself but I guess she didnt need a car cause she was staying with Amy JP and Ricardo...Well that should atleast narrow the time down it had to be from Junee 15th till june 27th that she got rid of the body wonder if she drove around with her in the car that long
yikes   thats 12 days OMG....no wonder the car smelled..I wish we could figure out when she actually got rid of the body.....poorpoor Caylee...

Ok so LE has have got to have these dates pinned down LP said that from her phone records she had an accomplice so he is thinking she dumped the body at Amscot dumpster so Le should bring in all them people she called that day and do a polygraph that should pretty much give them the answers she had to call the person I would think unless when she went to Jesse's apt she told him what happen does anyone rememebr the day she went to his apartment

I seem to remember it was a date span... at the time he couldn't nail the exact
date down.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: September 17, 2008, 11:22:41 PM »

MY Time come out come out wherever you are!!!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 17, 2008, 11:22:44 PM »

How could Tony not have noticed the smell of rotting pizza on Casey?  But didn't she take random showers at Jesse's??  hmmm?   

http://members.cox.net/honeysucklewine/jessegrundwrittenstatement.pdf

Jesse says he additionally received 2 calls between 6/22 and 7/6, 1 of which being about the shower and said Tony was out of town so that would have been between 6/30 and 7/6.

I didn't realize Jesse worked so close to Sawgrass apts, Cheesecake Factory on the same street it appears, 4200, S. Conway Rd or does that say ConRay?

Sawgrass Apts.2863 S. Conway Rd

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

She was looking for you last night, she  ::MonkeyHaHa::missed you
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: September 17, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

Jessie said he wasn't sure gave dates of June 22 - July 6 

I am thinking it was before the 27th how else would she get there?? and if she didnthave her car I think he would have said aomething...Wonder if it was the 26th then she drove car to Amscot on the 27th and had Tony pick her up
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 17, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »

If Geo really didn't know, then how could he have driven that car home and not said a word to Cindy??  It is crap.  George knew.  I think he is the accomplice that LP was talking about that helped dispose of sweet Caylee.

Yes, absolutely.

drove the car home... admitted it smelled like death of something (ran over something)

Probably not.

Well  George might have known in his heart and in his mind but at that point I dont think he wanted to accept it for what it was.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »

She was looking for you last night, she  ::MonkeyHaHa::missed you

Maybe I will email her tell her to get her but here!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: September 17, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »

It's late, goodnite Carpe, Klaasend, Monkeys.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: September 17, 2008, 11:26:55 PM »

I tell you what I don't buy is Lee not saying anything about the smell, he had to of walked out there at some point and smelled it but he sure keeps himself distant from it.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: September 17, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »

yes  thats what I just found too...and I do believe that the reason Casey told him not to bother about the car was because she didnt want him going anywhere near it because of the smell...thats why she was standing outside of it when he drove up holding the groceries, who ever does this...I would have just sat inside until I saw him pulling in, but she was already to go ....

She went home with those groceries (that had been in that car with that odor).  How would you like to know she cooked your supper for you?

Does anyone remember the time of day that TonE picked up Casey at Amscot?  Wondering because the car was spotted there at 7:00 AM that morning.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 17, 2008, 11:27:32 PM »

Jesse says he additionally received 2 calls between 6/22 and 7/6, 1 of which being about the shower and said Tony was out of town so that would have been between 6/30 and 7/6.

I didn't realize Jesse worked so close to Sawgrass apts, Cheesecake Factory on the same street it appears, 4200, S. Conway Rd or does that say ConRay?

I thought Jesses was a police officer up until July what day did he quit anybody??
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #274 on: September 17, 2008, 11:28:11 PM »

I wish LP would show the phone records he said lee gave to him and I wonder if the LE have pinged lee's cell phone of the 27 to see if he was near where she had Tony pick her up

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: September 17, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »

From maps I've looked at, Conway is a main road and is long....2000 plus #s can be miles away from those apts...moo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2008, 11:28:47 PM »

Yes, absolutely.

Probably not.

Well  George might have known in his heart and in his mind but at that point I dont think he wanted to accept it for what it was.

You are forgetting that Geo opened the trunk of the car on the 24th and so he says found gas cans.  Could you really pin down a date that you opened the trunk of your car three weeks ago???  That date was significant enough for it to stick in his mind and be able to relay the story three weeks later
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2008, 11:30:02 PM »

From maps I've looked at, Conway is a main road and is long....2000 plus #s can be miles away from those apts...moo

Ok, thank you.

Kristen, he quit between June 24th and June 25th, I've heard both dates.

Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: September 17, 2008, 11:31:12 PM »

yes  thats what I just found too...and I do believe that the reason Casey told him not to bother about the car was because she didnt want him going anywhere near it because of the smell...thats why she was standing outside of it when he drove up holding the groceries, who ever does this...I would have just sat inside until I saw him pulling in, but she was already to go ....

She went home with those groceries (that had been in that car with that odor).  How would you like to know she cooked your supper for you?

Does anyone remember the time of day that TonE picked up Casey at Amscot?  Wondering because the car was spotted there at 7:00 AM that morning.
I think he said like 11....gosh were was she until then if Im correct could have been a little later...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: September 17, 2008, 11:32:12 PM »

You are forgetting that Geo opened the trunk of the car on the 24th and so he says found gas cans.  Could you really pin down a date that you opened the trunk of your car three weeks ago???  That date was significant enough for it to stick in his mind and be able to relay the story three weeks later
[/quote]

Reported gas cans stolen on the 24th....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.