May 05, 2024, 11:21:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 374920 times)
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: July 08, 2011, 10:28:44 PM »

I actually got an answer from the Toby Keith camp on the email I sent:

Jose Baez was dropped as client early this morning.  He is no longer represented by Paradigm.

Thanks

Kay Johnson

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!  I am waiting for a response from my email.  I hope I get a positive response as well.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1021 on: July 08, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »

#3 on Greta said after foreperson selected initial vote 10-2 First Degree...
then 6-6 manslaughter and not guilty..
now she is saying they went through each charge..
judge perry made them more upstanding..(pfffftttt)
prosecutors did not give them evidence that it was not an accident...
bad behavior discussed but did not prove a murder ...
they considered everything they can...it was easy to discredit the chloroform and give it no value...
once chloroform out of picture it was easy to acquit...
chloroform evidence was only thing prosecution could come up with so that is why they used it..

What a dumb azz...

Yes, we all have chloroform at jaw dropping levels in our trunks. ...and just so happens we also researched chloroform 84 times, even making bookmarks on the computer.

These people threw it out because they're brain damaged. If the computer info was not there along with it, I could see possibly tossing the info out.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: July 08, 2011, 10:28:56 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Didn't know he had a daughter that old.
Maybe your on to something..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »

they considered everything they can...it was easy to discredit the chloroform and give it no value...
chloroform evidence was only thing prosecution could come up with so that is why they used it..

What a dumb azz...

And the duct tape over her mouth and nose meant nothing????!!!! Perhaps number #3 should try it and see if she survives.

the duct tape was not even mentioned...I kept yelling at them , but they would not pay attention to me lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:13 PM »

When a judge instructs jury members in the jury room is there a court reporter present to record everything?

Janet

Janet - I can't confirm it for you 100% - hope another Monkey can...

but I think the judge and the court reporter are attached at the hip. Nothing is off record unless the judge wants it to be.

Thanks Carpe.

Janet
Remember when JP took a lawyer from both sides and the court reporter into the jury room on monday before they started to deliberate.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: July 08, 2011, 10:30:28 PM »

What a dumb azz...

Yes, we all have chloroform at jaw dropping levels in our trunks. ...and just so happens we also researched chloroform 84 times, even making bookmarks on the computer.

These people threw it out because they're brain damaged. If the computer info was not there along with it, I could see possibly tossing the info out.

carpe...I really feel it is more than just brain damage...in the words of sindy anthony...there's something wrong....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:07 PM »

I actually got an answer from the Toby Keith camp on the email I sent:

Jose Baez was dropped as client early this morning.  He is no longer represented by Paradigm.

Thanks

Kay Johnson

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!  I am waiting for a response from my email.  I hope I get a positive response as well.

I twittered him, but didn't get anything back, guess to many ppl may twitt him...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: July 08, 2011, 10:31:55 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: July 08, 2011, 10:33:25 PM »

Mason is right about one thing, Casey is smart and tough.

It is interesting to hear about all their plans for her.  Like one big concerned family.

Casey will only consider them "family" for as long as she needs something from them.  Casey will do and go where Casey wants to go.

Nothing has happened to her that can be fixed.  She is a psychopath. They should offer help to her other victims or start a fund to assist her future victims.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: July 08, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »

What a dumb azz...

And the duct tape over her mouth and nose meant nothing????!!!! Perhaps number #3 should try it and see if she survives.

the duct tape was not even mentioned...I kept yelling at them , but they would not pay attention to me lol

Well then Greta sure dropped the ball on that one. Thanks for trying to throw it back at her!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: July 08, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?

Didn't know he had a daughter that old.
Maybe your on to something..............

I think at the time she was going to UF in Gainesville.. I thought she graduated

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: July 08, 2011, 10:34:51 PM »

When a judge instructs jury members in the jury room is there a court reporter present to record everything?

Janet

Janet - I can't confirm it for you 100% - hope another Monkey can...

but I think the judge and the court reporter are attached at the hip. Nothing is off record unless the judge wants it to be.

Thanks Carpe.

Janet
Remember when JP took a lawyer from both sides and the court reporter into the jury room on monday before they started to deliberate.

No ... I don't.  However ... I miss a lot.  Story of my life.

Thanks Jazzy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: July 08, 2011, 10:36:22 PM »

THIS IS SO DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edit to remove link. Please don't post links to things like this.  Language/hate
I have reported this person and I hope others will as well...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:50:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: July 08, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »

Thank you Brandi, Klaas, Janet & Pharlap!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: July 08, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »

http://doslives.com/2011/07/05/my-daddy-is-the-law-bitchzzzz-jose-baezs-daughter-posts-on-facebook/ 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: July 08, 2011, 10:38:37 PM »

::snipping2::

Cheney Mason defended the lawyers’ happy reactions at a party after the acquittal in a restaurant near the courthouse. “There were people criticizing that we had a party downstairs [from his office] and drinking champagne,” he told WOFL. “And people criticizing my co-counsel Dorothy Clay Sims for dancing around. … She wasn’t dancing around. She was ecstatic for saving Casey’s life — as we all were. That was the goal.”

And Mason added: ”Nobody has an apology to make.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html

I guess Cheney missed that part that no one one in this case and that 2 year old Caylee Anthony was dead, double bagged, duct tape on her mouth ... but that's ok to dance on this little girls swamp grave.

They could care less about Caylee... I have noticed that they must be picking up on the criticizm for that and have been throwing her name in like an afterthought....oh...I hate them all!!!!

There was an article about how they had many many people who monitored social network sites and the internet. I think they still do that.  Let me see if I can find that article again.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: July 08, 2011, 10:38:56 PM »

Porch lights on for Caylee Marie Anthony -  so far....2,668,981 Attending

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=237189926299700

I hope the above link comes through okay....

This is just incredible to me... almost three million people love Caylee!!!!!   an angelic monkey  I am just crying my eyes out at that number!! 
It's just a sad shame that the 4 family members closest to her didn't love her the way she deserved to be loved. 

Well, I can't seem to get the link to take you right to the facebook page.  Sorry. 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: July 08, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »

Edit to delete link.  Please don't post things like this.  Language/hate

OMG those pics gave me the chills through my body and heart I reported them to

Warning do not cl8ick if sensitive
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:51:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: July 08, 2011, 10:40:45 PM »

does anyone know why Tracy who actually stayed in the hosue with casey was not brought in as a witness..she could have said how casey brought up chloroform and quite alot of information

There were a number of people who I was surprised didn't testify. Tracy, Annie (what the heck happened to her?) Chris Stutz who she told she couldn't take his smoking but he not only didn't smoke but was asthmatic and could not even be around smoke. She also stopped by his house on the 17th of June and told him and his parents he was distressed about her parents. She said that her parents were getting a divorce and getting split up. She was going to take the house or buy one and her and her mom had been looking at houses her mom said we're going to be  together and dad's going to be out of our life. THAT to me would have helped with the motive part. Then we have Sean Daly she told the same thing.

I just had a freaky thought - what if those searches really were done by Cindy and she was planning on killing George. What if her and KC had plan to get rid of George together.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: July 08, 2011, 10:40:46 PM »

Edit to remove link.  Please don't post things like this.  Language/hate

OMG those pics gave me the chills through my body and heart I reported them to

Warning do not cl8ick if sensitive

EVERYONE NEEDS TO REPORT THEM !!!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:52:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.