May 14, 2024, 02:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 476937 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1740 on: July 05, 2010, 02:54:22 AM »

Brandi ~

Was just thinking.. could/would you please, group together all the different faces of Terri? 

She looks so different in so many... her 2005 mug shot, 2005 body builder, mom, wife, pleading look, and a couple i have that you might not, as well as any others.  Smile

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: July 05, 2010, 02:57:11 AM »

DHS opened a case on Kyron's stepmom years ago

http://www.katu.com/news/97777564.html

<snipped for space>

Thanks Northern Rose! 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: July 05, 2010, 03:01:28 AM »

so seems they are a foundation who give grants to different businesses. 

so why are they giving grants to the landscaping company that worked at the school? 

would all of these businesses have the grant foundation or an address? 

DoubleD - i believe they did a garden and habitat project and were receiving funds from West Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation and Metro and maybe others.  This info is posted on the school's website so for the specifics there see the link below.  There is also a list of the landscape designers who were involved in the project.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/261.htm

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: July 05, 2010, 03:13:51 AM »

hmmmmm...

Address Report

14075 Old Germantown Rd
Portland, OR 97231

current & historical records

This Address Report includes:

* 33 People
    * 1 Property
    * 2 Sex Offenders

and get this

so the Bill Healy Foundation is listed at this address...

We focus on Environmental Conservation and/or The Well Being of Children

This from that address on Old Germantown Rd:

No Name Given without subscription.. but here are the relatives:

(relatives)
Carol Friend (Age 53)
Joanne Hanson (Age 73)
Roger Hanson (Age 74)
Diane Hanson (Age 29)

~~~~~~~~

Roger Alden Hanson
(Age 74)

Cities/States
Portland, OR
Ilwaco, WA
Bandon, OR

(Relatives)
Carol A Friend (Age 53)
Andrea Marilyne Hanson (Age 46)
Camille Ann Hanson (Age 55)
Joanne Lois Hanson (Age 73)
Karen Heather Hanson (Age 45)
Melany Brooke Leonard (Age 43)

~~~~~~~~

Karen Heather Hanson
(Age 45)

Cities/States
Portland, OR
Springfield, OR

(Relatives)
Andrea Marilyne Hanson (Age 46)
Deborah Joann Hanson (Age 38)
Dixie R Hanson
Erik H Hanson
Joanne Lois Hanson (Age 73)
Joseph Andrew Hanson (Age 30)
Roger Alden Hanson (Age 74)
Melany Brooke Leonard (Age 43)

~~~~~~~~

Teacher on staff at skyline school:

Karen Hanson       
Teacher Grades 2-3

~~~~~~~~

Sources:

Peoplefinder
Skyline Elementary School Staff Page

Oh gosh someone get me off this crazy ride! Does it ever end?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: July 05, 2010, 03:17:12 AM »

Just thought this was interesting.  So the sheriff's office is saying that info was not leaked somehow by them?  Where did it come from then? 

Bolded by me:

~~~~~

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office has no comments regarding the July 4, 2010 Oregonian story - 07/04/10

There will be no comment from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office regarding the information reported in the July 4, 2010 Oregonian. The information released in the Oregonian article did NOT come from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. This is an ongoing investigation.

There is no press conference scheduled for today or tomorrow.

If there are tips or information related to the Kyron Horman missing person case please call the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line at 503 261-2847. If a person/persons believe they have had an actual sighting of Kyron Hormon call 911.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276&alert=1

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: July 05, 2010, 03:23:22 AM »

I think I am going to be completely alone on this but that is ok, I usually am, lol. For now, (I reserve the right to change my mind;), I think LS guy was blackmailing Terri and his hiding Kyron somewhere. It was a theory we had developed long before any of this came about and now the pieces seem to be coming together. I still say, she  didn't set it up or she didn't do it. There is still more to come out and more pieces to connect. 
LE has to make decisions? If someone is guilty of setting up a killing there are not decisions to be made, the law is already written. YOu get arrested and go to jail to await a trial. I am not sure if I believe this story and I don't know if LE really does either. They are obligated to tell Kaine of it though I believe.  Something is just not quite connecting yet in my opinion. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: July 05, 2010, 03:45:05 AM »

How do you go from a mother of a 2 year old and 7 year old to a mistress, then to soliciting for murder, then some how jum to child abductor/assessor to child abduction?

so lets say Terri finds out that hubby has been cheating on her, she gets back at him for cheating and she goes out and has her own affair. she is fighting and fighting with Kaine, he is threatening to take the kids away from her saying she will never see them again. (this is what I gather happened with the first marriage) Being Terri is a mom and that pretty much is the worse thing a mother can hear, she panics asks this man she is sleeping with if he could kill Kaine for her and she offers money? (first let me say if when I was dating my husband if I asked him to kill my ex husband he would have run to the hills, what kind of man is he saying he is, by admitting someone actually asked him this question? Is he a criminal? Is he a hit man? Obviously not a very nice, caring human being.) He says come on honey you are just upset, but if you give me some I will think about it? So they go on for the next 5 months doing eachother until Terri....
What is next? Terri does what? Terri decides she doesn't want to kill Kaine she really wants to kill Kyron? Or she just wants to hurt Kaine and she wants Kryon to go missing so Kaine will be hurt? Or she wants Kaine to reconsider his love for her in this time of tragedy? Or???? I can't come up with anything that connects wanting your husband dead then killing off or disappearing a child you have raised for at least 5 years. I know she could just be so nuts this all would make sense in her mind, but if she was so nuts why would Kaine leave his children with her and why would Desiree feel so confident in allowing this woman to raise her son for 90% of the time? And she did, when she got back on her feet again, she didn't get him back. I don't buy that she didn't want him to transition etc...She is a mom and it was only a few months, common sense tells you he would be ok. Ok so maybe no one noticed? I suppose but if she is so nuts to have done this, I would think she was nuts enough to see some odd or strange behavior.

Ugg I am going to sleep and perhaps maybe in the morning we will read he was found. I pray that happens, god we need a miracle right now.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: July 05, 2010, 03:48:16 AM »

DHS opened a case on Kyron's stepmom years ago

http://www.katu.com/news/97777564.html

<snipped for space>

Thanks Northern Rose! 

OMGosh I wouldn't think it was the same person. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1748 on: July 05, 2010, 03:56:31 AM »

I think I am going to be completely alone on this but that is ok, I usually am, lol. For now, (I reserve the right to change my mind;), I think LS guy was blackmailing Terri and his hiding Kyron somewhere. It was a theory we had developed long before any of this came about and now the pieces seem to be coming together. I still say, she  didn't set it up or she didn't do it. There is still more to come out and more pieces to connect. 
LE has to make decisions? If someone is guilty of setting up a killing there are not decisions to be made, the law is already written. YOu get arrested and go to jail to await a trial. I am not sure if I believe this story and I don't know if LE really does either. They are obligated to tell Kaine of it though I believe.  Something is just not quite connecting yet in my opinion. 

I dunno who/what to believe in this latest info out.  So let's just move the pieces of the puzzle around and around and take another look at em:

~ it seems on the one hand that LE does believe this landscape guy, because it seems that based on what he supposedly told them, they 'suggested/told' Kaine to go get the baby out of the house and seemingly helped facilitate an ex-parte TRO for Kaine against Terri. 

~ ok.... so..... (based on the premise that LE believed this landscape guy to the point of all the above happening), why didn't they arrest Terri at the same time??  Because as you say, the law is already written.  There's no sit around and wait.  Right? 

~ but they didn't arrest her.  They have 'decisions' to make.  <rolls eyes>

~ Does Kaine get to decide whether or not to press charges against her, or is that taken out of his hands with LE automatically doing that?  I dunno if that differs from state to state anymore.   

~ Since they didn't arrest her, does that mean that LE doesn't know yet if they believe the landscape guy?  And if that's true..... then how the holy hell can they help facilitate an ex-parte TRO against her, based on the info the landscape guy gave?  And why hasn't her attorney jumped into the middle of everyones snit? 

~ Or was the ex-parte TRO actually based on something else?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1749 on: July 05, 2010, 04:31:11 AM »

the only other explanation is an account or attorney to all these businesses and different people live there and he is their contact address for something.

let me see if an attorney or accountant is also listed there.

Hello DoubleD & Monkey's,

Is SM the only child? 

Thank-you for your time.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1750 on: July 05, 2010, 04:35:10 AM »

Brandi ~

Was just thinking.. could/would you please, group together all the different faces of Terri? 

She looks so different in so many... her 2005 mug shot, 2005 body builder, mom, wife, pleading look, and a couple i have that you might not, as well as any others.  Smile

I have a comparison photo of Terri - her at her Finest. I cannot fathom how many hours of dedication/diet created Terri to be this incredible being -
then for her to go totally the opposite .. not that she looks horrible but in comparison she is not the same woman. That's all I can say. Thank you for posting my Nanner Wyks .. I sent you another for you to read ..when you get time.

I have to say though within Terri being fond of Squirrels - she does resemble one. I am not being funny. I love Squirrels myself.  I adore them. She does though resemble a squirrel.  She must see it too. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1751 on: July 05, 2010, 05:18:41 AM »

My thoughts on Kyron Horman's stepmom
July 5, 3:43 AMNashville Crime Examiner Levi

Stunning news over the weekend emerged that Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Oregon second grader Kyron Horman, hired a landscaper to murder her soon-to-be-ex-husband Kaine Horman, the father of Kyron.

For more information on the murder for hire plot go here: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-hormans-stepmother-allegedly-husband-killed-report/story?id=11086039

If the allegation is true, this proves what a sneaky and manipulative monster Terri Horman is. While Kyron is missing she clinged all over Kaine Horman, a man that she is allegedly tried to have murdered!

Thank god a judge issued a restraining order against her that barred her from being near her children. Now we know why Kaine Horman moved to an undisclosed location! Terri Horman is most likely a dangerous and psychopathic woman!

I think Terri Horman would like us all to believe that she is an average everyday soccer mom, but deep down she is the sickening muscular body builder. I'm all for a healthy lifestyle and working out, but any man or woman that would build themselves up to look like a freak has a personality disorder. Obviously they are a controlling individual.

Terri Horman is a sneaky person who can transfrom from one persona to the other at the drop of a hat. She can be a freakish manly looking body builder, the average everyday soccer mom, standing behind her man while his son is missing, but deep down she is a dangerous individual.

Look how Terri Horman entered into Kyron's life, as soon as Kyron's mother left the picture she just wiggled her way in and made herself right at home.

As this story unravels, I bet we're going to see the real Terri Horman emerge. This is just the tip of the iceberg and I bet when and if the real Terri Horman is exposed, it will be very disturbing

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d5-My-thoughts-on-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1752 on: July 05, 2010, 08:05:52 AM »

comment: http://www.katu.com/news/local/97777564.html

jloftin 74p
jloftin

This is like following a Great Dane with a popper scooper.... every story fills the trough up more and more... at some point you're going to have to either plug the dog... or throw the crap out. When will enough be enough Terri? Where is Kyron and do what your lawyer does best... cut a deal. snip...
2 replies ·

(ME: Kyron's case is so sad, Bloggers are making the best of a grave situation).

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1753 on: July 05, 2010, 08:12:49 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-52289-Portland-Pop-Culture-Examiner~y2010m6d30-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom-DUI-conviction-and-911-call-surface

Kyron Horman's step-mom wracked up even more infractions prior to the DUI conviction

In the records search, it was learned Kyron Horman's step-mom wracked up more in traffic violations before her DUI conviction.  ABC reports Terri Horman had about nine traffic infractions, which included mostly speeding with one being she drove with an expired license - happening between the years of 1988 and 2004.

ME: (Speedy The Squirrel)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: July 05, 2010, 08:36:40 AM »

http://www.wbko.com/news/headlines/97789744.html?ref=744
Updated: 7:07 AM Jul 5, 2010
Reports say Oregon Stepmom Hired a Hitman to Kill Her Husband
A surprising turn in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.
Posted: 5:15 AM Jul 5, 2010
A surprising turn in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.
More than a month after Kyron disappeared from school, there are now reports that the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, may have tried to hire a hitman to kill her husband.
Portland  Police say they believe he is still alive.

The Sheriff claims they are still making progress.

On June 28th Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, was served with divorce papers and a restraining order.

Kyron's mother implies his stepmother knows more than she's telling.

Terri Horman has hired an attorney and police say she is cooperating.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: July 05, 2010, 08:38:50 AM »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/kcpq-070510-missingboy,0,1702537.story
Step Mom Of Missing Oregon Boy Allegedly Tried To Hire A Hit-man To Kill Her Husband
A Landscaper Told Police Horman Offered Him Money To Kill Her Husband
07/05/10
PORTLAND, OR —
Disturbing new details are coming to light about the step-mother of a missing Oregon boy.

'The Oregonian' reports Terri Horman allegedly tried to hire a hit-man to kill her husband.

The paper says a landscaper told police Horman offered him money to kill seven-year old Kyron Horman's father Kaine seven months ago.
When detectives told Mr. Horman about it on June 26th, he left the house with the couple's 19 month old daughter and filed divorce papers two days later.

Terri Horman denies the murder-for-hire plot and has not been charged.

She was the last one to see Kyron before he disappeared June fourth from his school.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: July 05, 2010, 08:40:50 AM »

Wow!  You all were really busy last night with the map search.  It looks like you found all sorts of connections! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: July 05, 2010, 08:49:31 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Did Terri Horman Plot to Kill Her Husband?
Allegations suggest that Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband.
Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: July 05, 2010, 09:08:45 AM »

Goodmorning Trim and thank you for all you bring to us!  Did I possibly hear something about diseases and needles on the Today show or did I doze off for a few seconds and combine 2 stories?  Can you pull that over please cause I'm computer stupid?  Thank you again.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: July 05, 2010, 09:14:28 AM »

All of the adults in this tragedy seem to be totally flawed hman beings.

I have wondered if Kyron saw/heard/knew something about the affair with the landscaper as a possible motive for Terri doing something with him.

Just trying to think of the WHY she might have a reason to want him gone/silenced.  Could he have let slip that he know about his SM and the landscaper's affair?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.