May 04, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 287549 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: October 08, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »

Hot off the press......Marinade Dave's article about Jim Thompson:

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
WOW        Thanks for the link.
YW!  WOW is right....things just don't add up as far as Walmart goes! I think JT needs to sit down and rethink the events. It's the day after Father's Day that is very important and his recollection is wrong. Could it have been a different store? Possibly. But as of right now, his statement is worthless.  JMO
It is crucial imo. I don't think he saw them that day.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: October 08, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »

Interesting ... !!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: October 08, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

YW!  WOW is right....things just don't add up as far as Walmart goes! I think JT needs to sit down and rethink the events. It's the day after Father's Day that is very important and his recollection is wrong. Could it have been a different store? Possibly. But as of right now, his statement is worthless.  JMO
He didn't see them at Walmart, that's for sure. Doors aren't right and cell phone pings don't place her there either.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: October 08, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »

It does appear that way, but what I'm wondering is why the SA put him on the witness list if none of this checks out.......
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: October 08, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »

It does appear that way, but what I'm wondering is why the SA put him on the witness list if none of this checks out.......
The only thing I can think of is that the beanie baby he gave to Caylee was found.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: October 08, 2009, 02:55:24 PM »

Here's what I think is interesting about this story...if true, and Walmart still has video of that day, couldn't LE place Casey with Caylee, narrowing the time of death, and ultimately prove that indeed Casey was the last person seen with Caylee.  This would absolutely solidify the SA's case.  I've always felt uneasy that George and Cindy are the only witnesses that say they saw Caylee with Casey (and they are unreliable, to put it charitably.  The last time someone other than family saw Caylee was at the nursing home.  I'm not sure that Mr. Thompson is 100% accurate in his recollections, but he certainly described Casey's narcissistic ways beautifully.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: October 08, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, a video of Casey and Caylee at Walmart in the afternoon puts paid to the notion that Casey was at "work".  No Zanny the Nanny, no work clothes, (if we are to believe the cleavage story,) no dropping off at the park or Sawgrass apartments.  Hmmm.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: October 08, 2009, 03:06:20 PM »

The only thing I can think of is that the beanie baby he gave to Caylee was found.

Someone commented at the time ( not me) that there was one stuffed animal listed as being in the shed that Cindy did not recognize.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1428 on: October 08, 2009, 03:23:20 PM »

48 Hours - Mystery of Caylee Anthony's death is going to air on CBS, Saturday, Oct 17th at 10PM.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: October 08, 2009, 03:24:44 PM »

I tried to post and got booted and lost my post. That makes the only sense I have heard as to why the SA would have him on the witness list. I don't have any doubt that he at some time say KC and Caylee, but I don't think it was on June 16 and I don't think it was at that Walmart store.

His account is just what I would expect KC's behavior would be. I don't the KC was a good mother, and I think Caylee was being abused for a while. Up to her 2nd birthday, Caylee looked like a happy, almost chubby little girl. The pics taken in the last few months of her life looked to me like her life must have been a living he77. This is just what I think and feel in my gut.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: October 08, 2009, 03:30:05 PM »

Here's what I think is interesting about this story...if true, and Walmart still has video of that day, couldn't LE place Casey with Caylee, narrowing the time of death, and ultimately prove that indeed Casey was the last person seen with Caylee.  This would absolutely solidify the SA's case.  I've always felt uneasy that George and Cindy are the only witnesses that say they saw Caylee with Casey (and they are unreliable, to put it charitably.  The last time someone other than family saw Caylee was at the nursing home.  I'm not sure that Mr. Thompson is 100% accurate in his recollections, but he certainly described Casey's narcissistic ways beautifully.

A time and date stamped video of them at walmart around 4pm would certainly help seal KC's fate. It's almost too much to hope for....but I'm hoping anyway.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: October 08, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

48 Hours - Mystery of Caylee Anthony's death is going to air on CBS, Saturday, Oct 17th at 10PM.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5262971n&tag=cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1;cbsnewsSidebarAboveMPUArea.1

Thanks,CC. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: October 08, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »

To be realistic with his description of Casey....anyone who has followed this case could come up the same thing. We have seen numerous pics of how she dressed, we have read her text messages (little snothead), we have seen how she acts in the jailhouse videos, we saw 100's of icons on her computer that portrayed a sense of her character. So, although his description is Casey to a T, it's not really something the State can use, IMO. But the beanie baby gives his story credibility.....that and possibly being able to get footage from the Walmart store that did place Casey and Caylee there on that day.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: October 08, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

Someone commented at the time ( not me) that there was one stuffed animal listed as being in the shed that Cindy did not recognize.

Gee, that rings a bell for me too! And I just don't feel well enough to go searching through the docs to find that info. Does this sound familiar to anyone else?  I sure wish Desi was here, I bet she would know. Besides..... I miss hearing from her on all sorts of things.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: October 08, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »

Does anyone see a beanie baby in these pics? These are the ones that Keith Williams found on Suburban, took to Cindy and she didn't recognize them either.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1435 on: October 08, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »

Does anyone see a beanie baby in these pics? These are the ones that Keith Williams found on Suburban, took to Cindy and she didn't recognize them either.

could be a duck

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: October 08, 2009, 04:30:35 PM »

To be realistic with his description of Casey....anyone who has followed this case could come up the same thing. We have seen numerous pics of how she dressed, we have read her text messages (little snothead), we have seen how she acts in the jailhouse videos, we saw 100's of icons on her computer that portrayed a sense of her character. So, although his description is Casey to a T, it's not really something the State can use, IMO. But the beanie baby gives his story credibility.....that and possibly being able to get footage from the Walmart store that did place Casey and Caylee there on that day.

I wonder if there is any way to tell if it was THE beanie baby he gave her? Are they numbered or is there some other way it could be proved?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: October 08, 2009, 04:38:34 PM »

Prosecutors: Casey’s Defense Filed Bogus Motion
Posted: 4:13 pm EDT October 8, 2009
<snipped>
In a new document filed Thursday, prosecutors are accusing Casey Anthony’s defense team of filing yet another bogus motion, this time over the death penalty.

The defense wants the judge to take the death penalty off the table, but prosecutors say judges don't have that authority.
http://www.wftv.com/news/21241690/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: October 08, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »

I wonder if there is any way to tell if it was THE beanie baby he gave her? Are they numbered or is there some other way it could be proved?
It would have to be his word, I believe, unless he put one of his logos on it somewhere. But have you noticed that no one has asked him what type of beanie baby it was? Apparantly LE has asked him to not say a whole lot about this, as in certain aspects of his story. Makes me go hmmmmm big time. Maybe one was found and when he came forth with his story LE asked him and there was a match.  Wishful thinking on my part.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: October 08, 2009, 04:42:19 PM »

10/7/2009     A     NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
10/8/2009    A    RESPONSE TO MOTION TO PRECLUDE THE DEATH PENALTY PROCEDURES

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=1cbd06c2-5c7c-4a05-b24f-568b89ad1f36

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.