May 21, 2024, 08:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 325854 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 24, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »

If moving air were to get inside the bag, then there is a greater chance that we are seeing an illusion instead of what we think we see.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 24, 2006, 08:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Sandy - yes, email me with your descriptions and I'll try to mark the photo.  You are talking about the center one right?

youve got mail;  hope it worked

Sandy - it didn't work.  I don't need the photo, I have that.  What I need is your description of where you see the body/face etc.

Did you see the picture Hotshot posted on the previous page?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: June 24, 2006, 08:37:52 PM »

DON'T FORGET

FOX - THE LINEUP - 9PM EASTERN

Sat. and Sun., June 24 & 25:

• Has a witness to Natalee Holloway's murder finally come forward? We'll talk to her parents
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 24, 2006, 08:39:34 PM »

Sandy - yes, email me with your descriptions and I'll try to mark the photo.  You are talking about the center one right?

Sandy - it didn't work.  I don't need the photo, I have that.  What I need is your description of where you see the body/face etc.

yes hers says what i saw except i added a circle around the neck vetebre in the center of pic below the head
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 24, 2006, 08:40:14 PM »

Anyone going to watch Kimberly G tonight?
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: June 24, 2006, 08:40:31 PM »

yes hers says what i saw except i added a circle around the neck vetebre in the center of pic below the head

be back soon dont want to miss the news at 9
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 24, 2006, 08:41:46 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm going to.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: June 24, 2006, 08:43:09 PM »

Okay, I'm a bit puzzled! I DO see the "face" in the pic posted here in the discussion forum. BUT; I also see what appears to be a body in the "fetal position" in the same photos on the front page posts. The pics do not correspond! That makes me tend to think that neither are what they appear to be and are kind of like an "ink blot" where different people see different things.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: June 24, 2006, 08:44:29 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Okay, I'm a bit puzzled! I DO see the "face" in the pic posted here in the discussion forum. BUT; I also see what appears to be a body in the "fetal position" in the same photos on the front page posts. The pics do not correspond! That makes me tend to think that neither are what they appear to be and are kind of like an "ink blot" where different people see different things.

That's what I think.  I also don't think the bag is large enough to hold a body.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 24, 2006, 08:48:01 PM »

I'm going to.

Me too!  And, I hope we learn something new!

The concrete structure everyone is talking about is not a spillway.  It appears to be a drainage inlet that collects run-off from storms, etc. and funnels it into the ponds.  The size of these pre-cast inlets are very predictable and dependant upon engineered specifications.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: June 24, 2006, 08:48:48 PM »

I'm going to.

Me too!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: June 24, 2006, 08:48:58 PM »

Good evening monkeys.  I finally got in again.  Has anyone seen CP405 yet? She's been having log in problems.  Hope everyone is okay tonight.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: June 24, 2006, 08:49:37 PM »

Just another observation.......
Do you all remember when they first tried to "drain the pond"? They brought in huge pumps (from Valero, if I recall). They put the drain hose directly into a "spillway" VERY similar to the one in the pic. This "spillway" supposedly drained directly back to the sea.  Could we be talking about the same one??

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 24, 2006, 08:50:10 PM »

That's what I think.  I also don't think the bag is large enough to hold a body.

But its not a whole body

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 24, 2006, 08:52:26 PM »

I agree.  Even if it was large enough - the bag isn't sturdy enough to hold the weight.  IMHO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: June 24, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »

Oh goodness!  I see we are talking body in bag video again.  I can't make anything out of that picture.  Do some of you think this is the body of the young boy they said was buried in the dunes?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: June 24, 2006, 08:52:45 PM »

I see what sandy describes...only in the middle picture.  Reminds me of a statue of the madonna with child...the face is pretty clear.  This is the first time I've seen anything in the pictures.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 24, 2006, 08:54:16 PM »

What does everyone make of this body that was just found in Aruba?  Does the location fit with a boat, or raft drifting toward the island?
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 24, 2006, 08:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

I agree.  Even if it was large enough - the bag isn't sturdy enough to hold the weight.  IMHO

I see the two faces too.  Who knows maybe they are someone's collection.  Nothing would surprise me.

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 24, 2006, 08:56:50 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I see what sandy describes...only in the middle picture.  Reminds me of a statue of the madonna with child...the face is pretty clear.  This is the first time I've seen anything in the pictures.
It's real clear, and as far as weight goes, if she was 110 lbs, that would only be maybe 30 lbs at the most.  garbage bags do hold that kind of weight, and its sitting on cement so whats to hold?  I don't know what to think now, that pic is pretty scary if you ask me.  The face does resemble that of our missing girl too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.