May 03, 2024, 08:57:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 330069 times)
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1740 on: April 04, 2009, 07:14:52 AM »

not sure if u all know nay nay is Christina Prevatt just read over in topic
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1741 on: April 04, 2009, 07:23:48 AM »

When Ronald did his Ms. Nancy interview he made the comment the last thing he did at night was kiss his little boy goodnight that was in the bed with him...and I guess Misty is there also, I know Butterbean is scared but I pray he is not sleeping in between Ronald and Misty, I would not trust her in a sh-t house with a muzzle on much less in the bed with my child.   jmo

Another little tid bit that goes with that, and has bothered me for sometime.
All sleeping in the same room together?
Children sleeping in the same bed?
These are sexual active adults?
I guess the only way to say this is point blank,  Are these two idiots have sex with that baby in that bed, or did were they having sex when Haleigh and Jr were sleeping in the same room.. What is wrong with these people?  And his Mother never figured this out???

mlee - scary and gross as it sounds, it is pretty common to be sexually active with kids in the room. I know a lot of land lords and am one myself. It is amazing to me that when you evict people with a bunch of kids, including one or two made when they live there, all the stuff is in one room. The play in the room, they sleep in the room, and I am assuming the adults "play" in the room. Right now I have a family living in a one room efficiency by choice - with kids and mom and dad. YUCK!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: April 04, 2009, 08:00:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends.. I have decided to share my notes..
We have all been working on finding a solution to "Where is Little Haleigh"  and
"What Happened to Little Haleigh"  one of the problems we have is not being somewhat organized, and the elements that come in and throw everything off in different directions. I guess the best way to describe what I am saying, is we start on one project and suddenly it is derailed. So, I have my own theory, of what occurred that night, but feel it is not responsible to post it.. After all it is just one of my opinions.. and you know how 50 cents and opinions are. But, I have decided to post my notes, that I worked from. maybe this will help give a guide line, and work from the points only.  Points that can be kept and those that could be crossed off. Therefore through elimation we can get down to the actually important elements.  Here we go... 

My Notes:

Who: Responsible for Haleigh's disappearance

a. father
b. girl friend
c. mother
d. other relative
e. predator

What:  Haleigh's disappearance

a. alive
b. death

Where:  Occurred in Residence  (so much for safe at home).
a. she was harmed elsewhere and they lied about her abduction

b. she was hidden from the family
c. she was abducted by unknown aliens
d. left the house willingly.
e. hiding facts after her being fatally harmed in the house.
f. abducted by a predator
g. abducted by family member.

When: Occurred between LE timeline  10:00 pm to 3:00 am. 

a. Misty is lying like a dog, and was not at home.
b. Misty is lying like a dog, and she had company and timeline changes.
c. Ron is lying like a dog and was not at work
d. Cousin Joe, lying like a dog helped in removing Haleigh from house.
e. Entire Cummins Clan are lying like dogs and are all aware of Haleigh's location.
f.  Crystal is lying and her entire family knows the whereabouts of Haleigh
g. an invisible prowling predator came out of the walls and pulled Haleigh in, or maybe the tv set...

Why: remove Haleigh from that house.

a. hurt her
b. protect her
c. revenge
d. hide her
e. disposal
f. sexual attraction

First theory.. sexual predator.. They have to pick up on a child. Like a cat stalking a bird. Have knowledge of home, family, patterns, work schedules, sleeping arrangements, and access into the residence.  I did not see any of these elements in any of the reviews, the interviews. Nothing seemed to fit that criteria. Last little girl who disappeared in the middle of the night. Had in common the little girl from Utah. a. the predator had access to the home, b. was a friend of the family and lived near by, c. knew the sleeping arrangements d. had the families trust e. had a way to enter the residence. f. on the last one, had her in the closet of his house, and apparently trusted enough by the LE, they didn't check the closets????????

Second theory..

That Ron either intentionally harmed Haleigh, and left the disposal to Misty.. But, tell me, why would Misty's cousin Joe be staying in ron's sisters house??? strange bed fellows.

1. That he unintentionally harmed Haleigh, and left the disposal to Misty..
2. That he participated in the disposal of Haleigh
3. That he had misty's cousin dispose of Haleigh
4. That they had misty's cousin take Haleigh and hide her???
5. That misty's cousin was a predator and too Haleigh

We worked everyone of these.  The family has an appearance of being the Atlantic Coast line Mafia.. Drugs, wild parties, armed robberies, assaults, guns, criminal records a mile long.  Only problem is, they aren't organized.  All to much in the Public Eye, with an attitude that they do nothing wrong. Everyone is innocent.  But, why Haleigh?

I stood and defended Crystal to the world of posters.  No, way was she involved.
a. she wasn't around the area that night
b. she would never cause harm to Haleigh
c. how would she get into the house.
d. because if she did, she would have taken both children and been long gone...

And my defense was to someone who said, " I think Crystal took Haleigh..."

We were working the second theory, to the point that Haleigh had been sent away to Georgia.. And this would be Ron's family.. Now, we had to realize for this to be a fact, this implicated everyone of them.

1. Why send her away?
a. She is a handful that they could not deal with.
b. They wanted to hide her from Crystal?
c. They wanted to hide her from the State of Florida and School System.

Why not just let Crystal have her?  Why not let her live with Great Grandma or Grandma?

Also, the rumor, where did it come from? 
Which Grandma seemed to have an insight? 
Why would the grandma think, that Haleigh is alright but in maybe a southern state?

a. Ron and family sent her?
b. Ron and family took her to another state?
c. Ron had Joe take her to another State?
d. Something that Grandma Maria had heard?
e. Statements that ron had made about knowing where and who had her, to Maria's step son?

See, none of this has a path.. none of it makes sense.

1. Ron thinks this is revenge and misty is involved..
2. Ron also thinks that Crystal is at fault, and made statements to her family that were indirect threats.

That’s where I set back down here a few mornings ago, and started back at the beginning.

a. Haleigh disappeared out of a closed secured house.
b. Misty was probably passed out.
c. Little ron was on bed with misty, probably against the wall. bed is pushed up against the wall.
d. window exposed.
e. Haleigh was a wake watching tv.
f. Reports that Haleigh's hands had been damaged, and turned out to be burns on her fingers reported by relatives of misty.... abuse by misty, she hated Haleigh..
g. Family involved in custody and child abuse allegations.
h. rons violent temper.
I. Crystal and family aware that Haleigh might be sent away.
j. Children's services had not acted as Crystal had hoped for.
k. Crystal has physical problems,  seizure started the prior Saturday.
l.  Drug issues
m. ron and misty had broke up.
n. misty had spent weekend with boyfriend - druggie.
o. who were the children with that weekend prior to Haleigh's disappearance (assumed it was with ron's grandmother)
p. no struggle in the house
q. haleigh apparently had clothes changed,  little top was left in dirty clothes..
r. back door story by ron and misty.. absolute bull shit..  that was setup.
s. Haleigh's meds were taken... Preditor ? disposal of body? takes her meds?  naw..
t. Crystal was facing court issues on non-payment of child support.
u. Haleigh had missed so much school, ron might be charged if it occurred again.
v. no charges against ron every seem to stick more than 5 min.. thus Teflon ron.
w. no fibers, no hairs, no dna,  found as reported by Stone.
x. dogs problem in picking up scent on Haleigh from sheet or blankets in house. Dogs picked scent outside of items, tracked to railroad - down to split in railroad, scent dropped. ended.....
y. Haleigh harmed
z. Haleigh protected.

Thus theory, who would Haleigh trust to open the door?

1. ron
2. Crystal
3  grandmas
4  grandpas
5. aunts
6. uncles
7 round off to relatives she loves and trust.

Go through all interviews.

1. With ron and short elevator
2. With Crystal
3. With Grandparents
4. With Witness's

Listen to statements, and watch body movements, eyes, hands and take notes.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: April 04, 2009, 08:17:20 AM »

When Ronald did his Ms. Nancy interview he made the comment the last thing he did at night was kiss his little boy goodnight that was in the bed with him...and I guess Misty is there also, I know Butterbean is scared but I pray he is not sleeping in between Ronald and Misty, I would not trust her in a sh-t house with a muzzle on much less in the bed with my child.   jmo

Another little tid bit that goes with that, and has bothered me for sometime.
All sleeping in the same room together?
Children sleeping in the same bed?
These are sexual active adults?
I guess the only way to say this is point blank,  Are these two idiots have sex with that baby in that bed, or did were they having sex when Haleigh and Jr were sleeping in the same room.. What is wrong with these people?  And his Mother never figured this out???

Hi mlee.. Just poped in for a minute have to go to work.. I will be back later to add to some of your notes...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: April 04, 2009, 08:31:26 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

Thinking....if Ron was seen getting gas at 2AM, and the neighbors heard someone screaming around 2:20, is it possible that Ron came home at that time??

Came home at 2:20, found out that Haleigh was missing.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: April 04, 2009, 08:33:49 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

Thinking....if Ron was seen getting gas at 2AM, and the neighbors heard someone screaming around 2:20, is it possible that Ron came home at that time??

Did anyone find out about the police being at 116 Tyler when they were enroute to Ron's at 3:30??

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1746 on: April 04, 2009, 08:36:04 AM »

I was laying in bed and could not go to sleep because the Jr statement was bugging me..Crystal said he told her the couch was bouncing,but that said the guy "made the couch bounce".. If someone went in the front door and was not familiar with the house,could they have "made the couch bounce" by bumping into it,tripping over it.. you know what I mean?

What about the sound of the washer off balance?

Well... something just popped up in my mind.....now, Misty said after she washed the blankets or what not,she "made the bed"  we have been trying to figure out how with Jr in the bed...
well, another question,how would he know the couch bounced?? I think he was sleeping on the couch and the "man in black" bumped the couch.. he did not know his way around the house, I think he went in thru the living room....by door or window.. is there a window near the couch monkeys? I think door though... the back door was just the exit... I think this is someone not familiar with the house but knew who he was looking for and sought her out... maybe watched her playing in the yard,going to and from bus stop???

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: April 04, 2009, 08:40:21 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

I was thinking maybe the noises (screaming etc) were from Tyler not RC's... which would explain the presence at Tyler... now again.. If misty was not home...WHO had the kids if anyone?? were they maybe at 116?? or someone from 116 was at Green Ln with them?  discovered her missing about 2 a.m which would also explain the comment " she was last seen about 1 - n1.5 hours prior to call....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: April 04, 2009, 08:43:41 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

Yes Mam, also two other elements fit into timeline.
1. the dispatch advised detective, that Haleigh was last seen an hour to hour and half prior to 911 call.. that puts the time at 1:45 and 2:30.
2. Neighbor heard loud noise, disturbance, yelling at 2:25

Only problem with this, in senerio that Haleigh was harmed and died at that time, they had to dispose of the body..  remember teflon ron..  no prison for ron...
So, I though, what if this were the case.  Disposal and they only have an hour.
1. ron drives crystal to van.
2. crystal has keys to van
3. crystal drives van to house
4. they load Haleigh for disposal
5. dispose of haleigh, thus used the large bed blanket.
6. went into forest area, swamp area. thus they scratched the van.
7. drove back, crystal parked van wrong.. oversight on scratch.
8. returned home, setup house, made up story. Called 911, thus rons acting performance.
9. ron's lines pretty easy to remember..  "I was at Work"
10. short elevator to arm pits, has too many lines in her performance, can't keep them straight.

So, that was one of my opinions and conclusions.  But.. 3 flaws.
1. No dna from house, if Haleigh had been harmed there would be blood splatters, fluid released from her body...
2. There would be dna on blanket in van, and in van itself..
3. LE would have found something in the searches, because, ron and misty could not have gone further than 15 min out and 15 min back in. Timeline.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: April 04, 2009, 08:50:45 AM »

I was laying in bed and could not go to sleep because the Jr statement was bugging me..Crystal said he told her the couch was bouncing,but that said the guy "made the couch bounce".. If someone went in the front door and was not familiar with the house,could they have "made the couch bounce" by bumping into it,tripping over it.. you know what I mean?

Well... something just popped up in my mind.....now, Misty said after she washed the blankets or what not,she "made the bed"  we have been trying to figure out how with Jr in the bed...
well, another question,how would he know the couch bounced?? I think he was sleeping on the couch and the "man in black" bumped the couch.. he did not know his way around the house, I think he went in thru the living room....by door or window.. is there a window near the couch monkeys? I think door though... the back door was just the exit... I think this is someone not familiar with the house but knew who he was looking for and sought her out... maybe watched her playing in the yard,going to and from bus stop???

Yes, she claims she made the bed with jr in it.  I also believe the sofa sets up against a window, and both door and window are inclosed inside the screened in porch. Was it locked.. unknown.  If window was unlocked inside the screened in porch, they could have entered through the window, and stepped on the couch.. But, then you have the three options going out. Out the front door
out the back door, or out the window.   Now, I am sure that LE checked the windows for some kind of entry or exit. nothing.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: April 04, 2009, 08:56:38 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

1. the dispatch advised detective, that Haleigh was last seen an hour to hour and half prior to 911 call.. that puts the time at 1:45 and 2:30.

Only problem with this, in senerio that Haleigh was harmed and died at that time, they had to dispose of the body..  remember teflon ron..  no prison for ron...
8. returned home, setup house, made up story. Called 911, thus rons acting performance.
10. short elevator to arm pits, has too many lines in her performance, can't keep them straight.

1. No dna from house, if Haleigh had been harmed there would be blood splatters, fluid released from her body...
3. LE would have found something in the searches, because, ron and misty could not have gone further than 15 min out and 15 min back in. Timeline.

Now, try your timeline with Ron still being at work since the gas station is still just rumor.. The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So... what if there WAS an abduction... Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty of doing what she does best, she gets home,realizes that Haleigh is missing,sometime around 1:30..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing... they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there,she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night...started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: April 04, 2009, 09:00:22 AM »

snip:  Becca

this makes sense to me:

Okay, I can help on this one, I see this everyday. My son gets his blood drawn once every 2 weeks and that mark is exactly like the marks he has when we take his band-aids off that hold the gauze on. Dirt gets stuck to the sticky glue and its very hard to get off. We wash it right away but it takes  days to get it completely off.  He has this same design of dirt&sticky glue from the band-aid. You can even tell the outline is of a band-aid!

Morning Monkees..just logging on and catching up..this caught my eye....now to catch up...2 pages behind..

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: April 04, 2009, 09:00:59 AM »

Yes, she claims she made the bed with jr in it.  I also believe the sofa sets up against a window, and both door and window are inclosed inside the screened in porch. Was it locked.. unknown.  If window was unlocked inside the screened in porch, they could have entered through the window, and stepped on the couch.. But, then you have the three options going out. Out the front door
out the back door, or out the window.   Now, I am sure that LE checked the windows for some kind of entry or exit. nothing.

Ahh nothing was found that we know of...remember,they are playing it close to the vest... must have been something found as they have said this is an abduction...They still maintain Haleigh was abducted... I think misty is not telling ron she left those kids either alone or with someone else who left them because she is a selfish little b**** she knows ron will throw her under the bus and to the curb and remember, she "loves" ron and wants to have his baby.. yuck.. I wanna slap her..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: April 04, 2009, 09:01:12 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

Now, try your timeline with Ron still being at work since the gas station is still just rumor.. The dispatch calls sounded to me like the officer dispatched to Green ln was still trying to find Green ln when the other officer said he was at Tyler and was going to respond to Grn Ln. So... what if there WAS an abduction... Jr was sleeping on couch,Haleigh in bed, Misty of doing what she does best, she gets home,realizes that Haleigh is missing,sometime around 1:30..grabs Jr..rushes over to Tylr and hysterically is screaming that Haleigh is missing... they are all freaking out because she is missing and Misty was not even there,she goes back home to act like she woke up to find her missing because she knows what Ron will do if he finds out she was not there with the kids all night...started the wash to bolster her story to Ron and LE...

This senerio could well be, but it will still have to be someone who is familiar with the family, in and out of the house, that's where this Sapp man comes in.. I would think he would be the only one.. But, we have to remember that he is related to Misty and lives a very short distance away from the cummings trailor and moved in only two weeks prior.  Unknown if interviewed, he is a preditor.

My fear, if this is a truth with him involved..  This case will go Cold case... bottom line.  They will never find Haleighs remains.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: April 04, 2009, 09:13:02 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

This senerio could well be, but it will still have to be someone who is familiar with the family, in and out of the house, that's where this Sapp man comes in.. I would think he would be the only one.. But, we have to remember that he is related to Misty and lives a very short distance away from the cummings trailor and moved in only two weeks prior.  Unknown if interviewed, he is a preditor.

My fear, if this is a truth with him involved..  This case will go Cold case... bottom line.  They will never find Haleighs remains.

I agree it was someone familiar with the family but maybe not so familiar with the house. Who ever this was,knew WHO they were there for,but not necessarily their way around the house...also may explain kitchen light on.. so this theory could explain a lot of questions we have had.. The screaming/noise, Misty not knowing her azz from a hole in the ground, the "couch bounce", the "man in black", the making of a bed with Jr in it.. Sapp would have been close enough to see misty leave and all.... he lives close enough to sit and watch and wait.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: April 04, 2009, 09:13:40 AM »

Thanks mlee.....

There is one element we have missed.  The LE being dispatched over to Tyler St.  Anytime an Officer is dispatched, it is listed on the records, also there should at least be an information report made by LE to give reason for the call. This report is open for public view. We need someone to play our pi and go down and read that report, and we will know why they were called to tyler.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: April 04, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »

Would be nice if we could get some cell phone records..That would help with them timeline.. Anyone know how we can get them??? And do we know anything about this Kristine or whatever her name is. The one that was parying with WBG and Misty n Amber.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: April 04, 2009, 09:17:55 AM »

Would be nice if we could get some cell phone records..That would help with them timeline.. Anyone know how we can get them??? And do we know anything about this Kristine or whatever her name is. The one that was parying with WBG and Misty n Amber.

Only LE or Attorney with court order.. 

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: April 04, 2009, 09:20:43 AM »

Oh...and I guess they have to be arrested on something in order to get that info also huh?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: April 04, 2009, 09:24:12 AM »

Oh...and I guess they have to be arrested on something in order to get that info also huh?

Not LE, they can pull phone, cell phone, financial, complete criminal history back to age 18 on any suspect in the case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.