May 07, 2024, 01:55:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #97 1/23/09 - 1/24/09  (Read 305012 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1280 on: January 24, 2009, 09:58:56 AM »

ok in terms of dna testing. everyone is making such a huge connection between lees dna being tested against caylees and incest. my question is this, if a sample was obtained (lets say from one of the pieces of clothing they took from slores closet) and its either so small or degraded that they can only do mitochondrial testing, would using a siblings sample to compare mutual parental markers help differentiate between the mother and the child?

Oh, Peanut! I love you. You are a true insomniac. I'm here late at night, but I can't even type, much less form a question like that!!

I really know the answer, but I wouldn't want to show everybody up.   

You're an adorable kitty, but hon, you really are a vampire! You just get sharper and sharper as the night goes on!!
hi someone has probably answered this but in short it can be done and here is the link.
http://www.easydna.com.au/content/index.php?section_id=2

oh perfect. thank you very much for that link sharlock.Smile

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1281 on: January 24, 2009, 09:59:13 AM »

Good morning Today...what is that..a turtle in hair curlers ?

You always have the funniest cartoons 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: January 24, 2009, 09:59:54 AM »

Why would George commit suicide if it is not a ploy? Sin-dy ,Casey, and who ever else

because of the LE and FBi interview and closed testimony George gave in in

court.
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: January 24, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »

What Casey told him the night Cindy called the police.  What Casey's friends told him.  What he did to Casey's computer.  What Casey told him about where and when the body was dumped.  If Casey told anyone the truth, it was Lee.
Bingo - I want to know what he did to her laptop when it had the blue screen freeze after Tony's.  Also.... Lee calling Casey "Darling" in that first interview still bugs me. I'm not sure what to think if the incest thing.  If Caylee were Lee's baby, wouldn't Cindy ask him to stay home and help take care of the baby also? The other thing I have been thinking about is how sad it must be to live in the Anthony home now.  They cannot even go outside in the backyard to get a breath of fresh air without looking at the little playhouse or sandbox......... or thinking about what was over the fence 15 houses away.  Casey is slowly damaging each person in her family.  I wonder if she heard about her dad....... or cared? 
Something hit me (stop throwing bananas at me) ::MonkeyTongue::when I read this post. I do recall that but I had totally missed the import of it. Lee knew where to look for Casey and it wasn't in Tampa or Jacksonville and Cindy must have realised this if she sent Lee to look for her.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: January 24, 2009, 10:01:08 AM »

how is everyone this morning? I am cold and waiting on the rain....sigh

Good morning Nikki..Everything is fine so far!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1285 on: January 24, 2009, 10:06:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I have about 23 pages to catch up on, so I'll be back in a bit! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: January 24, 2009, 10:07:37 AM »

hi someone has probably answered this but in short it can be done and here is the link.
http://www.easydna.com.au/content/index.php?section_id=2

O/T..Sharlock..that's a .au link...are you in Australia ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1287 on: January 24, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable.  
ITA Hudsunn

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: January 24, 2009, 10:10:07 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I have about 23 pages to catch up on, so I'll be back in a bit! 

Good morning Boo!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: January 24, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »

I am thinking that if the DNA did match LEE's....then they would have had to turn the remains over to LEE. 

OK just waking up here but excellent point.  Not positive if in this case they would do it that way but excellent point none the less.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1290 on: January 24, 2009, 10:11:59 AM »

Rmcalo...sorry I fell asleep last night and just now read your post, I just don't know what to think about great grandpa, I would find it hard to imagine that he would have anymore to contribute, unless he remembered something and became upset and someone from the nursing home called LE. I have not seen anything about this after someone posted about him yesterday. Cindy did get very agitated about LE talking to him, but at the time I just felt because of his health, and dementia she didn't want him to get very upset.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: January 24, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »

Mornin' Boo...   

We want to play Boo's Clues 
I went to the site you posted last night....It's done by RG....what part should I keep an eye on ? I tried "news" but that just had a bunch of links to the local news sites...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: January 24, 2009, 10:12:48 AM »

We had rain during the night.Today it will be in the 40s.Not bad. 
What do you thik Casey will have to say about the current events?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: January 24, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »

I thought, after reading the interviews with the police, that George was something of a pitiful guy, very insecure, trying to puff himself up.  When the detective said, "I think you know a lot about a lot of things, George," I thought the detective was being a bit sarcastic.  George had just patted himself on the back several times, saying he was not just a former cop but also knew a lot about cars and was told at work that he was an exceptional security guard.  In other words, he was bragging about his knowledge and experience.  In truth, he had been naive enough to fall for a lottery scheme and had had trouble holding a job for years.  He also seemed rather pitiful when he said they were going to work for missing children in the future because "I have been told I am an inspiration to people."  He is just a person who seems to try to bolster his image when in truth he is pretty much a failure in most areas, if you measure success in terms of finances, jobs, and being able to keep the respect of his family.  I do feel sorry for anyone who tries to kill himself, or even thinks of it, but I also remember that George told that story about chasing Casey when she left the driveway in her mother's car, following her up on the interstate, etc., and finally losing sight of her.  The cops checked the toll records and neither he nor Casey were on that road that day or any day close to the day he spoke of.  That lie or deception or embellishment (whatever it was) bothered me.  He portrayed himself as a savvy father who was onto Casey's antics and tried to find out where she was going in her mom's car...but it was not true or not verifiable.  
ITA Hudsunn

Three words here give me pause so I make no judgement as to which is which...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: January 24, 2009, 10:13:19 AM »

IMO, Part of why Conway was contacted, and made such a big deal out of LE finding George right away- so that they could get to him before he said or did anything that could have implicated him (or at least got him in some kind of legal trouble).  Yes, obviously nobody wanted him to kill himself, but what wife generally calls the attorney when she can't find her husband? Where was Lee? Why wasn't Lee making phone calls? I guess this family has so alienated themselves with their behavior, that all they can turn to is a lawyer in a time of crisis.    I'm sure Conway will do all he can to keep people from seeing that entire suicide note.

do we really need to see it, if le says theres no kind of confession to wrongdoing in it? are we gonna rummage thru his underwear drawer next?

im sorry, i dont mean anything personalby it. its just getting tolook like an interactive reality show, when its actually the desinagration and destruction of an entire family. its so sad.

The only thing is that they've done it to themselves..all in an effort to cover up for KC..sympathy is hard to generate for me in this case..had the A's done the right thing and been forthright with the information..then the nation that is now criticizing them, would be supporting them although most of the nation wouldn't be aware of this case if it wasn't for the antics of the family IMO..

As far as Georges letter goes...I, for one, would like to see it. I am all but 5% ready to call this a publicity/sympathy STUNT...considering the players at the house.. I would say this is more than likely. Since the A's have already been a part of a scam to raise money for the search of a "missing" child..everything they do now needs to be very transparent

JMO...and I'm stickin' to it, until I finish my coffee 

I feel the same way you do, SS.    Its hard to find sympathy for George - but I am glad that he's in the hospital this morning.   I truly hope he get the help he needs.   The truth will set him free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: January 24, 2009, 10:13:42 AM »

I would really like to know what her reaction was when she was told.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: January 24, 2009, 10:13:54 AM »

I haven't seen the article - but I heard that the NE's is coming out with a story that Lee raped Casey.

Heard this rumor at WS.   Again, have not seen the article so I have no proof.     And, of course, it is the NE - so I take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks Sassycat
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: January 24, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

I am thinking that if the DNA did match LEE's....then they would have had to turn the remains over to LEE. 

OK just waking up here but excellent point.  Not positive if in this case they would do it that way but excellent point none the less.

Good morning Klaas!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: January 24, 2009, 10:16:38 AM »

Maybe LE said something to the Anthonys, that pushed George over the limit. Remember LE did come to their house recently, I can't remember what date, and also when Greta was there recently when she asked Cindy if she was doing okay, she said no.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1299 on: January 24, 2009, 10:16:42 AM »

shell yawn, scratch her ever expanding ass, declare it a huge waste of time and order some more porkrinds from the commissary.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.