May 21, 2024, 01:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 314545 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1280 on: June 06, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

I'm sure she was, no rose! The wedding sounds lovely! I hope you got lots of pictures!
Lots of pictures, and my son in law's mother is going to put together an album for all of us.

I wanna see, I wanna see!!!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: June 06, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

NoRose, I am glad that it was beautiful and sorry about your pants and shoes. I guess your lizard sweater turned out ok. You will have some happy memories with the pictures. And I am glad that she had the medals and don't worry, I always cry at weddings. Evidently your hubby found the way......I am glad you did not have to run interference with your daughters. Happy day, and NoRose is home. I am sitting here waiting for my son's delayed plane to take off from DC....It doesn't matter when, we will still be here with open arms. I bought an angel to go in my garden today...We will remember the ones who are now angels every time we look at it.. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1282 on: June 06, 2009, 11:23:22 PM »

Hey! I'm going to ask again in case any of you have run into it..................

Ever heard of a kid's song called "Please don't bring your dinosaur to school!"?

My son had it when he was a kid and it was a song on a cassette by the same male artist. All the songs were really cute, but I can find nothing on the internet pertaining to it. This was 20 years ago. I've got a baby shower to go to, and I'd love to include it with my gift..............

CBB are you sure that's the name  .  I tried iTunes and they have a few dinosaur songs.

No. That's what kept repeating in the chorus. It was about the havoc the dino created in the lunch line, and how distracting he was in the classroom, and how he wrecked the bikes if left tied up at the bike rack.................... so please don't bring your dinosaur to school..............
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1283 on: June 06, 2009, 11:23:30 PM »

Congratulations!   I'm so glad that it turned out wonderful, and evrybody was on best behavior, probably had something to do with Grandma watching, those angels have their ways.  Best wishes to your daughter and son in law.

MizJay, left you a note over in Caylee thread. Shhhhh don't tell JSM! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1284 on: June 06, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »

Hey! I'm going to ask again in case any of you have run into it..................

Ever heard of a kid's song called "Please don't bring your dinosaur to school!"?

My son had it when he was a kid and it was a song on a cassette by the same male artist. All the songs were really cute, but I can find nothing on the internet pertaining to it. This was 20 years ago. I've got a baby shower to go to, and I'd love to include it with my gift..............

CBB are you sure that's the name  .  I tried iTunes and they have a few dinosaur songs.

No. That's what kept repeating in the chorus. It was about the havoc the dino created in the lunch line, and how distracting he was in the classroom, and how he wrecked the bikes if left tied up at the bike rack.................... so please don't bring your dinosaur to school..............

How do I try itunes? I've never done that!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1285 on: June 06, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »

Night monkeys, I have tomorrow off too! Hope JSM shows up, well rested!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1286 on: June 06, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »

Nite, Boo!! Sleep Well and God Bless!

I'm about to go discover the world of itunes !!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1287 on: June 06, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »

San? I'm going to go have a look at itunes! Thanks for the suggestion!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1288 on: June 06, 2009, 11:32:07 PM »

How do I try itunes? I've never done that!

I have iTunes because I download songs to my Ipod.  You can purchase songs over the internet.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: June 06, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »

CBB there is one called that title by Jim Valley and Freinds.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:02 PM »

CBB --  From what you gave of the chorus lyrics, I think I found it.http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-The name of the song is "Please Don't Bring a Tyrannosaurus Rex to Show and Tell" by Joe Scruggs.  Not sure how you buy it, but you can listen to it on this page, on the right side of the page - it's song #8.

http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-scruggs/abracadabra/bubble-gum/lyrics.html

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1291 on: June 06, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »

A1 was that on itunes? I have been looking will try looking by using the name.
Hi everyone

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: June 06, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

CBB --  From what you gave of the chorus lyrics, I think I found it.http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-The name of the song is "Please Don't Bring a Tyrannosaurus Rex to Show and Tell" by Joe Scruggs.  Not sure how you buy it, but you can listen to it on this page, on the right side of the page - it's song #8.

Sorry, I goofed that up - click the link at the end of that ^ post , not the partial one in the post.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1293 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »

NoRose, I am glad that it was beautiful and sorry about your pants and shoes. I guess your lizard sweater turned out ok. You will have some happy memories with the pictures. And I am glad that she had the medals and don't worry, I always cry at weddings. Evidently your hubby found the way......I am glad you did not have to run interference with your daughters. Happy day, and NoRose is home. I am sitting here waiting for my son's delayed plane to take off from DC....It doesn't matter when, we will still be here with open arms. I bought an angel to go in my garden today...We will remember the ones who are now angels every time we look at it.. an angelic monkey
Thank-you Fanny and mizjay. He found the way, but it took awhile, we were at the wrong beach at first  Thinking about your son's return, I know how nervous it can be waiting  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1294 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »

Night monkeys, I have tomorrow off too! Hope JSM shows up, well rested!
Good Night Boo  an angelic monkey
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: June 06, 2009, 11:55:09 PM »

A1 was that on itunes? I have been looking will try looking by using the name.
Hi everyone
Yes it is on his "Dinosaur Ride" cd.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1296 on: June 06, 2009, 11:57:29 PM »

OH BUD'S!!!!  ::MonkeyDance::THANK YOU!!!!

I think that's it!! I'm going to go check it out right now!!!! BRB!!!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1297 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:59 AM »

OH BUD'S!!!!  ::MonkeyDance::THANK YOU!!!!

I think that's it!! I'm going to go check it out right now!!!! BRB!!!!   

How cool I hope it's the one you are looking for.
Hi BG How are you? Missed you

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1298 on: June 07, 2009, 12:06:03 AM »

Sorry, I goofed that up - click the link at the end of that ^ post , not the partial one in the post.

Oh Bud's!! I could KISS YOU!!!   

That's IT!!!  I'd recommend that album to any Mom or Grandmother with the right aged kids! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Thank You too, San for trying to help me!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1299 on: June 07, 2009, 12:06:49 AM »

No Rose, I am so glad to read that the wedding went well. And there wasn't it any problems.  an angelic monkey I am sure you will look back at the pictures and have nice memories. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.