May 07, 2024, 01:43:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #28 9/12/2010 - 9/18/2010  (Read 281936 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 18, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »

fly monkey have you ever met the hormans TH,KH,kyron
sorry if asked already i didnt see it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: September 18, 2010, 07:44:57 PM »

Welcome FlyMonkey! Thank you for your willingness to put your feet in the fire. I have a few questions:

Are you local to the Portland area? If so, even though you do not know any of Kyron's family members personally, you have access to enough information to form an opinion. What is your gut feeling?

Has DeDe testified before the grand jury other than her initial appearance during which it was reported no questions were asked. Has she testified under oath? Has she at any time pleaded the fifth or been offered immunity?

Lastly, because it seems her attorney is clear that DeDe avoid public statements or be at risk of losing his representation, do you feel you are jeopardizing her legal representation by speaking out?

TIA

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: September 18, 2010, 07:47:08 PM »

I see you have been a member here for 2 weeks, FlyMonkey. What made you step forward today to start posting? (And really, what is your agenda, I am just curious.)

I also would like to know if you have asked Dede about her time line for June 4. Could you tell us what it is?

Also, did she buy cellphones for herself and Terri to evade LE listening in?

Thanks.

She registered 2 weeks ago but was just approved today.  I guess it shows the registration date and not the actual approval date. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: September 18, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »

Flymonkey thank you and welcome.  Does DeDe have any thoughts on Kaine and Terri marriage/relationship?  Had/Has Terri indicated any problems with the marriage?  Did Terri discuss James w/DeDe and who/why he was sent elsewhere to live?  Did Terri disclose Kyron's ailments/strange behavior to DeDe prior to his disappearance?  Did DeDe personally meet Kyron; face to face?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 18, 2010, 07:52:14 PM »

I see you have been a member here for 2 weeks, FlyMonkey. What made you step forward today to start posting? (And really, what is your agenda, I am just curious.)

I also would like to know if you have asked Dede about her time line for June 4. Could you tell us what it is?

Also, did she buy cellphones for herself and Terri to evade LE listening in?

Thanks.

She registered 2 weeks ago but was just approved today.  I guess it shows the registration date and not the actual approval date. 

Thanks, Klaas.

I stand corrected.

But I'd still like answers to the rest of the questions I posed Wink

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 18, 2010, 07:53:51 PM »

Flymonkey, welcome on board.  Thank you for making the effort to join SM and to answer our questions.

Has DeDe said anything about Teri's thoughts on who took Kyron?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: September 18, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »

Flymonkey What reason would you have for coming out and defending DeDe and answering questions on her behalf when her suppose cousin is already doing so?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 18, 2010, 07:54:34 PM »

Another question:  Has DeDe said anything about what Terri has told her about the school?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 18, 2010, 08:00:16 PM »

Flymonkey - did Dede ask you to speak on her behalf at SM?   Does Dede read here?
What can you tell us about the days and nights Dede spent with Terri @ the Horman residence?

Tia.

I asked DeDe if it was OK with her if I spoke up on SM, but she did not ask me to do so.  It has been very frustrating to me and to her other friends that DeDe has been unable to get much of her side heard -- she is following the advice of her attorney by not speaking out (and she got seriously yelled at for talking to People Mag).  So this is all on my own initiative.

DeDe has read on this forum, but the police continue to hold her computer hostage, so she has to go to the library to get internet access and can't spend much time.

While DeDe was spending nights at Terri's, she told me a bunch of really boring stuff:  the ladies from the school (other moms, I guess) were bringing food over and dropping by to visit; reporters would periodically come and knock on the door, all apologetic because their news directors made them keep bothering them; Terri has a mouse in her kitchen.  She said that Terri was distraught about Kyron a lot of the time, frustrated that she was unable to do anything to help him or help in the search efforts, but LE was very clear that she would only be in the way.  There weren't any revelations or odd things or anything that made DeDe suspicious.  As DeDe told the police, she isn't loyal to Terri, she is loyal to the truth.  If anything had caused her any doubt, she would absolutely have given that info to the police IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you Flymonkey.

You say that if anything had caused Dede any doubt, she would have given that info to the police.  Does that mean from Dede's perspective  she thinks Terri is innocent of any wrongdoing or involvement with Kyron's disappearance?

I find it odd that LE thought that Terri would be in the way in terms of helping with the investigation and can't help but wonder if this is spin from Terri to Dede.

I can understand if Dede is innocent she would feel misunderstood.

How well did Dede know Kyron? 

and one last question...does Dede believe everything Terri has told her?

Thanks again.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: September 18, 2010, 08:04:13 PM »

im going to supper,and there prob will be  a fly monkey dede thread when i get back
fly monkey, just one more Q, why did/would dede lawyer up
when your telling the truth, you really dont need a lawyer, or is dede worried about
TH implicating her in this, for some reason, only known to TH
is dede worried about becoming TH scapegoat, so to speak

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: September 18, 2010, 08:05:07 PM »

OK, multple answers:

DeDe was working at that farm on Old Germantown Rd. on June 4th.  She did not leave.  Her car was there the whole time and in sight of the house, and her phone was in the car.  She didn't answer the phone because she was working, in the mud and the wet.  She has walked her whole route that day with her attorney and with DA Norm Frink.  She can show what she was working on and where.  She had a conversation with the farm owner at approx. 11:30 am.  A man in a red truck stopped and chatted with her at the front gate sometime during the middle of the time that they say she was "unaccounted for," but she does not know his name, and the owner of the farm will answer no questions from DeDe's attorney.  I have read that "she got a phone call and left abruptly," but nobody saw her leave and the police haven't said anything about any phone call that she GOT, only the text that she didn't answer.  They conducted experiments at the farm, and determined that it would have taken significant yelling for DeDe to hear anyone calling her in for lunch. 

I applied to be a member 2 weeks ago, but Klass only approved me today, after I contacted her via e-mail.

She bought one cell phone for herself, under her real name, because she felt certain that the police were listening to her personal phone, and she knew she had nothing incriminating to say, so she still deserved her privacy.

I am not worried that I am jeopardizing her defense because I am not DeDe, and nothing that I say can be considered as a statement by her.  Hearsay, maybe, but...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 18, 2010, 08:10:13 PM »

OK, multple answers:

DeDe was working at that farm on Old Germantown Rd. on June 4th.  She did not leave.  Her car was there the whole time and in sight of the house, and her phone was in the car.  She didn't answer the phone because she was working, in the mud and the wet.  She has walked her whole route that day with her attorney and with DA Norm Frink.  She can show what she was working on and where.  She had a conversation with the farm owner at approx. 11:30 am.  A man in a red truck stopped and chatted with her at the front gate sometime during the middle of the time that they say she was "unaccounted for," but she does not know his name, and the owner of the farm will answer no questions from DeDe's attorney.  I have read that "she got a phone call and left abruptly," but nobody saw her leave and the police haven't said anything about any phone call that she GOT, only the text that she didn't answer.  They conducted experiments at the farm, and determined that it would have taken significant yelling for DeDe to hear anyone calling her in for lunch. 

I applied to be a member 2 weeks ago, but Klass only approved me today, after I contacted her via e-mail.

She bought one cell phone for herself, under her real name, because she felt certain that the police were listening to her personal phone, and she knew she had nothing incriminating to say, so she still deserved her privacy.

I am not worried that I am jeopardizing her defense because I am not DeDe, and nothing that I say can be considered as a statement by her.  Hearsay, maybe, but...

Sure seems like some of the adults in this case actually believe their privacy is more important than finding a little boy.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: September 18, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »

More answers:  DeDe presented to the GJ but was not asked any questions.  She has not been given any other opportunities to testify under oath so far.  She has (prior to being accused of being uncooperative) met with the police at lease three times for at least three or more hours each time.  She answered every question the police asked her (several times). 

She doesn't believe everything Terri has told her, but she has not seen or heard anything that makes her believe that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.  She does not have absolute KNOWLEDGE of Terri's innocence, just a belief based on what she has seen and heard.

I'm here talking because I know DeDe well and have spoken to her throughout this whole ordeal.  Tom has not.  He has come to realize that she was not involved and I'm glad he is arguing on her side now, but I guess one more advocate can't hurt, right?

My agenda is to speak the truth about DeDe as I know it.  If you all come to a consensus that you don't want to hear from me anymore, you can just let me know and I will try to find another forum.  I have liked the level of analysis and critical thinking I have seen on here, so that is why I applied to this forum.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 18, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »

OK, multple answers:

Sure seems like some of the adults in this case actually believe their privacy is more important than finding a little boy.

Sure does.

What a sad state of affairs.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #954 on: September 18, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »

More answers:  DeDe presented to the GJ but was not asked any questions.  She has not been given any other opportunities to testify under oath so far.  She has (prior to being accused of being uncooperative) met with the police at lease three times for at least three or more hours each time.  She answered every question the police asked her (several times). 

She doesn't believe everything Terri has told her, but she has not seen or heard anything that makes her believe that Terri had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.  She does not have absolute KNOWLEDGE of Terri's innocence, just a belief based on what she has seen and heard.

I'm here talking because I know DeDe well and have spoken to her throughout this whole ordeal.  Tom has not.  He has come to realize that she was not involved and I'm glad he is arguing on her side now, but I guess one more advocate can't hurt, right?

My agenda is to speak the truth about DeDe as I know it.  If you all come to a consensus that you don't want to hear from me anymore, you can just let me know and I will try to find another forum.  I have liked the level of analysis and critical thinking I have seen on here, so that is why I applied to this forum.
Thank-you, appreciate your answers.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: September 18, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »

It's reflective days like this when I go wayyyy back to re-read all the posts by Rob and O4Bull.  I miss them both.  Their words speak for some monkeys who aren't/weren't brave enough to post their thoughts/feelings/opinions.  Who perhaps are still here reading, as I am, just sitting quietly until the day comes  when true facts are released in this case. 

Deenie, great posts as always!   

Morning Wyks.  I too wish Rob would pop in. 

I am waiting for Kyron to come home, one way or another. 
This case is far too confusing to me to make any sense of it.  Or perhaps
I don't want to, or am afraid to. 
I wish it was simple and little Kyron could return to his Mom and Dad's loving arms.

Same here, can.  I wish it were simple and Kyron would be found and returned.  You're right about this case being so confusing.  Hasn't helped either that there have been so many distractions from Kyron himself. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: September 18, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »

Some baby pics of Kyron that I thought were really cute!!!

Nana, thank you...the pictures are darling!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #957 on: September 18, 2010, 08:21:35 PM »

It's reflective days like this when I go wayyyy back to re-read all the posts by Rob and O4Bull.  I miss them both.  Their words speak for some monkeys who aren't/weren't brave enough to post their thoughts/feelings/opinions.  Who perhaps are still here reading, as I am, just sitting quietly until the day comes  when true facts are released in this case. 

I wish it was simple and little Kyron could return to his Mom and Dad's loving arms.

Same here, can.  I wish it were simple and Kyron would be found and returned.  You're right about this case being so confusing.  Hasn't helped either that there have been so many distractions from Kyron himself. 

Hi Wyks, yes, way to many distractions.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: September 18, 2010, 08:24:07 PM »

And, finally:  I have not met any of the Moultons or Hormans.

DeDe knew and liked spending time with Kyron.  She told me about playing board games with him when she was invited for dinner by Kaine and Terri.  She thought he was a sweet little guy.  She is very distressed at what might have happened to him, but she doesn't know what that is.

DeDe has been a little upset that Kaine seems to be pretending that he doesn't know her and that she is just "a friend of Terri's."  She met both of them at the same time, at the gym, and was casual friends with them both for seven or eight years.  Kaine called DeDe to ask her to help him plan Terri's b-day party this past March, so they are certainly not complete strangers.  I guess that just felt better to him when he was accusing her of not cooperating with the police?  I don't know.

DeDe felt that Kaine and Terri's marriage was not particularly healthy.  She has called Kaine a "control freak" and she has told me that she felt he was verbally abusive to James and that this is why James moved out.  I'm afraid I don't know much more than that - no specific examples of verbal abuse.  Although I think you can see Kaine's need for control in some of the press conference videos, from what I have heard.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: September 18, 2010, 08:24:21 PM »

God bless Kyron!   an angelic monkey 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.