May 14, 2024, 07:32:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291868 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: March 19, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18967351/detail.html

Ron now has an attorney!

Interestingly enough, the law firm says they are not representing Misty!

Say what??    

Thanks for this info and the link! 

And hey!!!  Welcome to the cage! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: March 19, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »

Here is a response from a so called neighbor, player, when asked about if anyone has stepped up and offered help with the custody battle.     According to my friends, Ron is not going to get involved with this garbage at this time. He feels that the focus should be on Haliegh. The mother is taking critism from the locals for her "Halieghbug" donation center. It is way over the top IMO and most folks I know think the same. Some people have been asked to leave by her and her cadre of money grubbers. I believe that there will be a backlash against her scheme and there will be plenty of support for Ron, once Haliegh is found. (IMO) She & her mother have made this into a dollar deal circus and no interest in the child. That should be evident by her non payment of court ordered support for several years. That is fact and not rumor. I really wonder if this is a neighbor or family member of Rons? It seems like the town is divided with Ron and Crystal supporters. 

Either him or mama Neves that support due is about 1 yrs worth and not many yrs, and ( NOT taking up for non payment of CS), but 1 in 12 americans is without a job right now, so it's not that easy to find one, 700 people with degrees showed up for a janitorial job and over 1200 for a job at Starbucks, sooooo I'll wait just a bit before I jump on that bandwagon because the last firm I worked for wnt under and I was without a job for a yr, thank God it was a Canadian company because I was lucky enough to have a chitload of severance pay, but most do not

True that!  At the time we first heard about the $$ owed Ron by Crystal, we heard about the serious car accident Crystal had, her time off work due to that, plus she just had had a baby somewhere near the same time... yeah.. I didn't work the numbers, cuz I suck at math bigtime.  Yet the loss in pay during that time sure seems to add up to about the amount that Crystal owes to Ron for that time period, about one year's worth of child support.  Not what she would have owed to him for all these years together.  So am thinking Ron's camp might be a bit more understandable about the $$ owed, rather than making it seem that Crystal is a dead-beat-mom, never ever having paid a cent.  From what we understand, Crystal continued to see the kids on their regular schedule.  So I dunno, maybe it's just me, I think Ron/family ought to cut Crystal some slack for all that, give her a chance to get it all caught back up. 

I don't know about Florida, but here in Texas visitation in some cases can be denied if child support is owed or not paid timely.

Not true in all cases. My dtr-in-law's ex very rarely paid child support, but her lawyer told her she would have to continue letting him see the boy, or she would be in contempt of court. She turned the dad in countless times, never seemed to help... he skipped paying it about half the time. It seems if you withhold the child(ren) from the dad, the courts can haul YOU in on failure to comply with a court order. One does not necessarily have much to do with the other.
I don't remember ever seeing a case where the father is awarded custody of the children when he was never married to the mother. EVER. There probably are some cases, but I've just never seen them.
I know the reason basically that he was given custody was he had a job, she didn't. But I think it was completely unfair of the judge to order her to pay child support when she was not working, and had no education or job skills.
I recall Crystal saying that Ron never had much to do with them, but once she left him, he took them away from her, and that sounds so typical of some controlling men.... "if I can't have you, then you can't have MY kids." And this after a paternity test was required to show who the father was!! Pretty sneaky, if you ask me. Did he suddenly fall in love with his kids once he found out he was the father? 'Cause he sure didn't think he was at first, from what I hear.
One more note: this neighbor, Player, didn't know Ron all that well, only lived near him for a few months, and doesn't have any contact with him now, from what I hear. When people on WS started questioning him about things, he left in a huff.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #702 on: March 19, 2009, 04:46:48 PM »

THIS IS THE PHOTO THEY ARE CLAIMING SHOWS ABUSE OF HALEIGH

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible

But if you look, the cut on her nose, (how ever it happened) coiencides with the brusing. Lets say she fell forward and it hit the bridge of her nose, it would bruise across the nose, down the side and up the side. Its parrallel with the nose cut.

A head injury of that nature plus her having turners syndrome would explain why she had to be out of school I would think.

ALL OF THIS IS IMO. Just I can't see how it could come from abuse, unless someone hit her with something, but it would have broken her nose.

Plus, shes smiling, not showing any fear or skittishness to me it seems. I may be very well wrong.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: March 19, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »

Ohhhhh!!     Sorry that was so long! 

Thanks for all the kind comments on that long post!     Didn't realize I was going on.. and on.. lolol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 19, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #705 on: March 19, 2009, 04:51:26 PM »

I know I am probably going to get slammed for this next comment, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Why would Ron, Misty, or anyone on that families side have taken a picture of Haleigh that would show evidence of abuse?  I asked this same question back when the pictures surfaced of her hands wrapped up in gauze.

Who took this photo?  If it was from Crystals camp than I can see it was taken for documenting the incident, but if it was from Ron's camp I can not see them being that stupid...

Those pictures are horrible of that poor child.  However if she had gotten all that from the hands of her father, I don't think anyone would need pictures to document it.  I think she would be telling everyone that her daddy did it.  And there are the reports from the school and hospital I believe.  So, I don't know either.  Very puzzling.  What makes it so sad is her pretty little face looking like that and she still has that beautiful big smile.

MM
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #706 on: March 19, 2009, 04:52:22 PM »

A snippet...

I retract my statements. If Haliegh said that Jr was hit with a stick that completely coiencides with what looked like scratches. If he was hit with a hickory, that can bruse for weeks. (I remember, I was swatted MANY times. I would much rather had been hit across the face rather than hit with a hickory switch!)

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/19/do-exclusive-haleigh-cummings-pix-prove-abuse/#more-1290

Looking back, she now says those injuries didn’t reflect the school nurse’s notes of a minor cut on the nose, and that such “significant” injuries would always be documented “to make sure there were no facial fractures, jaw injuries, head trauma. Then she didn’t go to school for three days after that.”

Crystal says these and other photos posted exclusively at The Bald Truth show welts and bruises to Haleigh’s brother, Junior., as well.

She says she asked the kids why Junior had welts on his legs and bruises on his arm. “Haleigh said, ‘Daddy hit him with a stick,” something Ronald denies

After that incident, Crystal demanded child services visit Ronald’s home, and as reported here earlier, they found no wrongdoing, concluding any discipline was within the law.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #707 on: March 19, 2009, 04:53:36 PM »

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible

But if you look, the cut on her nose, (how ever it happened) coiencides with the brusing. Lets say she fell forward and it hit the bridge of her nose, it would bruise across the nose, down the side and up the side. Its parrallel with the nose cut.

A head injury of that nature plus her having turners syndrome would explain why she had to be out of school I would think.

ALL OF THIS IS IMO. Just I can't see how it could come from abuse, unless someone hit her with something, but it would have broken her nose.

Plus, shes smiling, not showing any fear or skittishness to me it seems. I may be very well wrong.

Personally I am more bothered by the pictures of her bandaged hands.  I would like to hear that explanation myself.  IMO

MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: March 19, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »

Thank you Wyks for your kind comment. I was beginning to think I was invisible this morning.

Great post Sunflower_Girl and Welcome to the cage.

You're welcome Darla!  I understand that feeling of being invisible.  Am thinking it happens to many when it gets busy in here, some posts might get missed, but I doubt that it's personal to anyone.  k?  When/if it happens to you or anyone else, just bump that post (quote your own post, and hit send) so we'll have another chance to see it.  Well, that's what I would do anyway.   

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #709 on: March 19, 2009, 04:55:56 PM »

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible

Personally I am more bothered by the pictures of her bandaged hands.  I would like to hear that explanation myself.  IMO

P.S.  I don't mean I am not bothered by the other picture I am, but their explanation seems reasonable.  I have not heard an explanation for the bandaged hands and I would like to hear one.

MM
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #710 on: March 19, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »

FWIW - I don't think any of the photos alone are convincing as far as abuse goes.  Here is her school record:

OMG.
U = Unexcused  Total of 22 unexcused absences
E = Excused   Total of 9 excused absences
T = Tardy    Total of 7 tardys.

My god in Georgia we would have already been in family court for that!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #711 on: March 19, 2009, 04:58:51 PM »

That school record sure doesn't look good. 
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #712 on: March 19, 2009, 05:02:27 PM »

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible

I agree. I wish I could therorize that. It looked like gauze. =(

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #713 on: March 19, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »

I'm just confused that these pics are public, these pics should be only with authorities and let them make the proper decisions.
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #714 on: March 19, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible

I agree. I wish I could therorize that. It looked like gauze. =(

Absollutely, it did to me too.  One of my little grandsons decided he wanted to wear one of his winter gloves all the time.  But, it was definitely a winter glove and certainly not white.

MM
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: March 19, 2009, 05:07:36 PM »

Okay, here it is. There are pictures, Haleigh's medical chart, Haleigh's absentee record, and Haleigh's ER note. I'm bad at linking so I hope this works. I must say I don't feel this is right, and that is all I'll say. http://www.artharris.com/

I would also like to see her report card and behaviour grades.  That would tell a lot also. IMO

I still find it strange that Art Harris is the only one that reported on the private visit of Chrystal to the trailer last month.  I cannot find any reporting from any other media outlet or website regarding that visit.  And imho the media would have been all over that, even if according to Art Harris LE held off the media cameras.  Some other mediabots would have at least mentioned it.  I don't find a headline anywhere about it other than Harris'

OT:  Is Art Harris related to Minnie Mee or ET?  Just asking!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: March 19, 2009, 05:08:17 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18967351/detail.html

Ron now has an attorney!

Interestingly enough, the law firm says they are not representing Misty!

Haleigh's Father Hires Lawyer Amid Abuse Allegations
Lawyers Will Coordinate With Police, Media

POSTED: Thursday, March 19, 2009
UPDATED: 1:31 pm EDT March 19, 2009
SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl has obtained legal counsel.

According to a news release issued by the personal injury firm, the law office of Kimball & Snider has agreed to represent Ronald Cummings as a pro bono client.

The release refers to Cummings as a victim in need of legal advice.

Cummings' five-year-old daughter, Haleigh, was reported missing from her Satsuma home in February.

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, recently hired a lawyer as well. Her lawyer has accused Cummings of abusing the couple's son, Ronald Cummings Jr.

Cummings' lawyers will take over responsibility for assisting Cummings with police cooperation, coordinating media attention and handling a potential custody battle with Sheffield.

The news release describes Sheffield's lawyer's abuse allegations as "unsubstantiated" and said that Cummings sees the claims as a "cheap shot and publicity stunt that detracts from the search for Haleigh."

Kimball & Snider will not be representing Cummings' new wife, Misty Croslin.

Hmmm... Interesting!!  Thank you Sunflower and Heart for the link and posting the info. 

Actually, I think lawyering up at this point is a good idea for Ron.  Cuz after all, Crystal has a lawyer.  And in this day and age, I wouldn't be trying to do a battle-back kind of thing without being on equal grounds.  ie: having a lawyer as well.  Ya know? 

It's curious tho, about not representing Misty.  Seeing as how they are newlyweds and all.  Wonder why there was a need to even mention Misty?  On the other hand, seems to me that if Ron is intending to do battle to keep Jr. that Misty will likely be dragged into all that.  And if so, with Ron and Misty married, why wouldn't the same lawyers represent them both, in the same matter?  Am I making sense?    

On the other hand... (well heck, I've run out of hands!)     Could this be seen as Ron or his camp thinking ahead down the road that Misty might need her own lawyer for charges seperate than custody?  That Ron may face doing battle to seperate himself from anything involving Misty?   

And how is Misty gonna pay for a lawyer on her own? 

Okies... this Gladys Kravitz is going to stop posting for a bit so I can catch up reading to see what the rest of you are saying!   

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: March 19, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »

Though Ronald Cummings stands by her, the firm "has decided it is best to only represent ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions."No one from the firm is available today to explain what "different respective legal positions" means.

Does anyone else would know what that means??
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #718 on: March 19, 2009, 05:13:25 PM »

OMG.
U = Unexcused  Total of 22 unexcused absences
E = Excused   Total of 9 excused absences
T = Tardy    Total of 7 tardys.

My god in Georgia we would have already been in family court for that!!

Help me out with the count and break down.  I can barely read it.  Looks like 20 to me and I can't tell the excused and unexcused.

MM
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 19, 2009, 05:13:30 PM »

For those on dial up.
O MY... thats terrible

Keep in mind, this picture is what Crystal & Marie claimed was abuse on Geraldo coinciding with them explaining what her injuries were which match this picture.   From reports, the school confirmed it was an accident at school & medical attention sought by Ron twice showed her care thereafter.   I have to go to the link to see the hand pic, haven't seen it yet.  Suffice it to say, with fairness & caution I will wait to see what the facts bare.

Haleigh's father hires attorney in wake of abuse allegations
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:01 PM EDT, March 19, 2009

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-ronald-cummings-hires-attorney-031909,0,924318.story

Haleigh Cumming's father has retained an attorney, after the mother of his two children and her attorney accused him of being abusive on national television.

The Palatka-based law firm Kimball and Snider, P.A. released a statement this afternoon saying it will be representing Ronald Cummings, 25, on a pro bono basis. The firm will coordinate Cummings' public appearances and will also represent Cummings in a possible custody battle over Haleigh's younger brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., 4, between Cummings and the children's mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23.

"The mother was previously denied custody in court and allegations of abuse against Ronald were judicially dismissed," the firm said in the statement, adding that Cummings considered the abuse allegations a "cheap shot and publicity stunt that detracts from the search for Haleigh."

The firm will not be representing Cummings' 17-year-old wife, Misty Croslin. Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh, who disappeared from the home Croslin shared with Cummings and his children late Feb. 9 or early Feb. 10. She and Cummings married on March 12.

"Ronald Cummings stands behind his wife, Misty, and supports her 100%. The law office of Kimball & Snider, P.A. has decided it is best to only represent Ronald and not Misty, because of their different respective legal positions," the statement said

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.