May 14, 2024, 09:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #35 11/11/10 - 11/21/10  (Read 177229 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: November 21, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

I am finding myself frustrated and can't put into words exactly what I am feeling, which is making me more frustrated. I feel as though I am being manipulated into thinking a certain thing and I do few for day and then it dawns on me, wait I still don't know the answers to these other questions.

It is telling to me that Desiree said Terri asked for her to take Kyron. Why did she want her to do that? Was she trying to protect Kyron from either herself or from something she feared would happen to him? She sent James away she tried to send Kyron away...Why? Is it because of the reasons we are being told or being lead to believe?

Who did Terri confide in with some damaging information such as that she hates Kyron? Think about how many people in your life you would tell such a thing to? For me, if I had such thoughts I suppose I would tell a very trusted best friend, my husband, a trusted family member..I would fear being judged or hated. It makes me wonder why she was saying this to somebody and who she wrote.

TG - all very good questions.

Most of us want to take people at their word.  Most of us are honest people; therefore, we want to believe that others are too.  However, IMO, there has be a lot of manipulation going on with this case and I would not be surprised if what we "think" we know now is not what the facts turn out to be in the end.

The uneasiness, IMO, is because we don't have any "concrete" information to believe in.  As Stanton said - we need concrete evidence.  Evidentally, at that point, even Stanton didn't have concrete evidence.  Coming from Staton, that tells you a lot - doesn't it?

I, too, believe the public is being very cleverly manipulated.  By whom?  LE? No, they're not coming out and saying a word.  By LE through family, yes, I do think so...especially through Desiree.  I get upset when I think that LE might be manipulating Desiree so that she will come out and give the public the information that LE won't do themselves.

I wonder...did LE let Desiree read the emails (evidence) OR did LE tell Desiree about the emails with their spin on what the emails mean?

Yes...."why" did Terri want Desiree to take Kyron back?  There must be some form of "protection" involved to make such a request. 

IMO, Terri wanted Desiree to take Kyron back because she didn't want any reminders of Desiree around Kaine, now that she had Kiara. She didn't like Desiree and didn't like Kyron. The only person Terri cared about 'protecting' was Terri. She tried to turn Kaine against Kyron and vice versa by trying to make Kaine punish Kyron for things that Kaine (thankfully) felt were inconsequential.

The master manipulator in this is mix is not Kaine or LE. It's Terri.

That certainly could be. She could have been tired of the attention Kaine was giving Kyron, it could have left her feeling jealous and wanting to rid her household of what she felt was a threat. She could have been so frustrated she knew something was going to happen, that she would lose control one day and she tried to stop it. This was a whole year before kyron went missing. Alot of time for an alleged mentally ill person to stew...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #961 on: November 21, 2010, 04:22:29 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: November 21, 2010, 04:25:05 PM »

Should we help this along?

Prayers for you sweet boy, may you be found very soon!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: November 21, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »

Monkey King so nice to read your postings again. Glad you came back onto the thread. Where is No4bull?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: November 21, 2010, 04:26:56 PM »

I really can't understand what's up with the constant painting of Kaine as some sort of controlling villain. He wasn't controlling, if anything he was way too passive. He has a manner of speech that comes across as to analytical and unemotional, but I consider that a plus not a negative. I thought he was very understanding of what Desiree had to say about him and didn't criticize her for saying it.

However, while I may not understand the suspicion and disapproval of Kaine, I support the right to voice differing opinions.

I am frustrated though, and feel that we're going in circles so I'll just hop onto the rafters every now and then until there's some more news to chew over. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: November 21, 2010, 04:28:15 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

I am finding myself frustrated and can't put into words exactly what I am feeling, which is making me more frustrated. I feel as though I am being manipulated into thinking a certain thing and I do few for day and then it dawns on me, wait I still don't know the answers to these other questions.

It is telling to me that Desiree said Terri asked for her to take Kyron. Why did she want her to do that? Was she trying to protect Kyron from either herself or from something she feared would happen to him? She sent James away she tried to send Kyron away...Why? Is it because of the reasons we are being told or being lead to believe?

Who did Terri confide in with some damaging information such as that she hates Kyron? Think about how many people in your life you would tell such a thing to? For me, if I had such thoughts I suppose I would tell a very trusted best friend, my husband, a trusted family member..I would fear being judged or hated. It makes me wonder why she was saying this to somebody and who she wrote.

Most of us want to take people at their word.  Most of us are honest people; therefore, we want to believe that others are too.  However, IMO, there has be a lot of manipulation going on with this case and I would not be surprised if what we "think" we know now is not what the facts turn out to be in the end.

The uneasiness, IMO, is because we don't have any "concrete" information to believe in.  As Stanton said - we need concrete evidence.  Evidentally, at that point, even Stanton didn't have concrete evidence.  Coming from Staton, that tells you a lot - doesn't it?

I, too, believe the public is being very cleverly manipulated.  By whom?  LE? No, they're not coming out and saying a word.  By LE through family, yes, I do think so...especially through Desiree.  I get upset when I think that LE might be manipulating Desiree so that she will come out and give the public the information that LE won't do themselves.

I wonder...did LE let Desiree read the emails (evidence) OR did LE tell Desiree about the emails with their spin on what the emails mean?

Yes...."why" did Terri want Desiree to take Kyron back?  There must be some form of "protection" involved to make such a request. 

IMO, Terri wanted Desiree to take Kyron back because she didn't want any reminders of Desiree around Kaine, now that she had Kiara. She didn't like Desiree and didn't like Kyron. The only person Terri cared about 'protecting' was Terri. She tried to turn Kaine against Kyron and vice versa by trying to make Kaine punish Kyron for things that Kaine (thankfully) felt were inconsequential.

Hi Scatty,
I can see your point, but this is the kicker for me. The fact that Terri allegedly "gave in" to anything that Desiree wanted. It just does not make sense for me as far as how I have perceived Terri to be. Apparently Terri liked tooting her own horn where Kyron was concerned. She took him to swim lessons and sports games. She had him on a rigid schedule around the house and volunteered in his classroom. She posted the most flattering of photos of Kyron on her facebook page. I don't know, it is just odd to me for some reason. I am still on the fence about Terri with regards to whether she took Kyron or not. Having said that, I think that she is by far the most selfish person I have ever seen. I don't care if people were accusing me of anything, if a child went missing that I raised from an infant, nothing would keep me from looking for him, even to this day, all these months later. If I was truly innocent, they could hook me up to a lie detector 100 times if that is what it took. I have seen other step-parents who LE zeroed in on. Amber Dubois step-dad and Jaycee Dugards step-dad come to mind. Yet, they did not act in any way the way that Terri has acted.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: November 21, 2010, 04:28:40 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

That certainly could be. She could have been tired of the attention Kaine was giving Kyron, it could have left her feeling jealous and wanting to rid her household of what she felt was a threat. She could have been so frustrated she knew something was going to happen, that she would lose control one day and she tried to stop it. This was a whole year before kyron went missing. Alot of time for an alleged mentally ill person to stew...

ITA Scatty.  TG I'll agree with your last part but I thought many here feel that Kaine was an absentee father? 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: November 21, 2010, 04:32:23 PM »

Monkey King so nice to read your postings again. Glad you came back onto the thread. Where is No4bull?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: November 21, 2010, 04:34:34 PM »

I really can't understand what's up with the constant painting of Kaine as some sort of controlling villain. He wasn't controlling, if anything he was way too passive. He has a manner of speech that comes across as to analytical and unemotional, but I consider that a plus not a negative. I thought he was very understanding of what Desiree had to say about him and didn't criticize her for saying it.

However, while I may not understand the suspicion and disapproval of Kaine, I support the right to voice differing opinions.

I am frustrated though, and feel that we're going in circles so I'll just hop onto the rafters every now and then until there's some more news to chew over. 

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: November 21, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

Hi Scatty~

I'm sorry,  , I really am trying to say this with a straight face,  ,
But~ when Deisree talked to Kaine about Kyron living with her- a passive person would not say "That is not an option".  I would be asking "Why, why wouldn't that be an option?" 

Kyron was just as much her son as his.  Desiree is Kyron's birth mother and entitled to equal time with her son. 

I had read ages ago, sorry, cant name source, that Desiree didn't always get Kyron during her visitation weekends.  I don't know if that was factual.  IF it was would that have been because things going on with Desiree, or because Kaine backed out?

No matter how many instances of Terri suggesting Desiree take Kyron full time or how much Terri disliked Kyron, the fact is Kyron was just getting ready to go spend the weekend with his mother and Tony, and then following that weekend, wasn't Kyron going to spend the summer with Deisree and Tony?

Wasn't it strange Kaine said they'd go get ice cream and play wii or xbox or whatever, when he was going to his mother's for the weekend?  WTH?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: November 21, 2010, 04:50:10 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.

ITA Scatty.  TG I'll agree with your last part but I thought many here feel that Kaine was an absentee father? 

I can only speak for myself, I don't think he was an absentee father. I think he relied heavily on Terri to care for the children. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 21, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »

If everyone makes 1 post we'll almost be there.....50 here we come... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 21, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: November 21, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »

Hi Scatty~

I'm sorry,  , I really am trying to say this with a straight face,  ,
But~ when Deisree talked to Kaine about Kyron living with her- a passive person would not say "That is not an option".  I would be asking "Why, why wouldn't that be an option?" 

Kyron was just as much her son as his.  Desiree is Kyron's birth mother and entitled to equal time with her son. 

I had read ages ago, sorry, cant name source, that Desiree didn't always get Kyron during her visitation weekends.  I don't know if that was factual.  IF it was would that have been because things going on with Desiree, or because Kaine backed out?

No matter how many instances of Terri suggesting Desiree take Kyron full time or how much Terri disliked Kyron, the fact is Kyron was just getting ready to go spend the weekend with his mother and Tony, and then following that weekend, wasn't Kyron going to spend the summer with Deisree and Tony?Wasn't it strange Kaine said they'd go get ice cream and play wii or xbox or whatever, when he was going to his mother's for the weekend?  WTH?

Actually I believe he was going to be with Terri and Kaine for the first part of the summer and Kaine and Kyron had plans to visit friends in California. He spoke about this in an interview. I think though Kyron had plans to go fishing that weekend with Tony, but I think it was more like a day trip. He was set to come back on that Sunday night and finish out the school year.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: November 21, 2010, 04:57:17 PM »

Nutt I am trying....I think I can, I think I can!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 21, 2010, 05:03:13 PM »

Thanks, I know. Seems like when it gets to 49......everyone leaves. Then we have to continuously watch in case a huge rush of peeps come in to post.... FREEZE.......NO ONE LEAVEsss.....till we get to 50 please.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: November 21, 2010, 05:06:37 PM »

Nut44x4, fatcatlurker, 7227, Monkey King, PJ, cw618 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 21, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »

La La Laaaa!!

SMy mind has become a sieve.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: November 21, 2010, 05:07:43 PM »

Thanks, I know. Seems like when it gets to 49......everyone leaves. Then we have to continuously watch in case a huge rush of peeps come in to post.... FREEZE.......NO ONE LEAVEsss.....till we get to 50 please.

Justice for Kyron!  Justice for Kyron!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: November 21, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »

Nut44x4, fatcatlurker, 7227, Monkey King, PJ, cw618 and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wow! Kind hearted Souls her for Kyron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.