May 13, 2024, 04:09:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 108186 times)
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2006, 09:55:43 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I do remember reading some of Med's posts and she has three sons.
Who from their pictures appeared to be nice looking little boys. Who are now about J's age.  
So, her defense of Joran and what a fine young man yadda yadda essays where she gushes about him, do you get it ? Blind, but then, who cares. Because at the end of the day, does anyone care who Med is and what her opinion is ?

I care!  Well in some capacity that is.  

It seems MedleyRelay/Jan B/ICTB18 ((Indianapolis Colts Tampa Bay 18 (Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts quarterback)) was somewhat on the fence in the beginning, now almost a year and half later she is one of Joran's biggest advocates.  She recently stated she met the VDS' when she went to Aruba for the first time in August.   She also has been known to talk about an upcoming move from Pittsburgh, PA to Tampa where Joran was to attend school or still may be attempting too.  

And good evening all!

Nonesuch you have email!

Klaasend, I appreciate your input as always.  We would make a damn good team  Wink  LOL.

I will follow up on your latest by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.  

HAD A PRODUCTIVE DAY TODAY  Wink  Wink  Wink
Could be a landmark day, let's keep our fingers crossed and ears to the ground!

HAS EVERYONE SEEN CARPE'S Latest!!!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/ssddwe3434.png

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2006, 09:57:56 PM »

Thanks Ono and Kat... for the nice wishes...

I hate to say that I have to hit the proverbial hay but we are so slammed at work that lately I am exhausted when I get home.... craziness abounds....

at any rate...

keep the faith monkeys.....

I think that the devries interview is certainly causing some people to quake in their boots.... and that my favorite monkeys friends is what it is all about...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2006, 09:59:33 PM »

Carnut
This is what mine said. Under Shared Folders it had something that looked like this... IPC$ and said it had no client connections.  Is that good or bad? The other 2 had nothing in them.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2006, 10:00:12 PM »

I often wondered if that was what Joran meant when he said that thing about Anita being there, it wouldn't have happened. ?
?? Medical help instead of the kind of help Paulus provided ?

Maybe, but I always thought he was just trying to project his guilt onto someone else in general, as has been his habit.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2006, 10:00:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Carnut
This is what mine said. Under Shared Folders it had something that looked like this... IPC$ and said it had no client connections.  Is that good or bad? The other 2 had nothing in them.

That's good.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2006, 10:02:12 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Carnut

That's good.

Thanks for your help.  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2006, 10:03:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by JR Dutch Attorney at FOB:

For those of you interested in de Vries and the investigation he has started for his show.

Several reliable sources in Holland told me this morning that the de Vries investigation is very focused on Joran.....and NOT in a unbiased way.

The faith or lack of faith in de Vries to be unbiased has caused some level of mutiny on this board that we normally don't see here.
FOB stands behind it's original position that we will support the finding of the truth but it will not do anything to aid the show in bringing more pain to the van der Sloot family or Aruba.

To be even more clear about our position........in spite of what some of our members think, our opinion about de Vries has nothing to do with glorifying the van der Sloot family. It has everything to do with not catering to anything that could turn into a new version of what we have seen happening in the US media. It could easily go that way. There is a distinct difference between those two.

For those of you still wishing to discuss the intentions of de Vries you are welcome to but I urge you to do so in a way worthy of this board. If that is not possible I will close the topics.

JR

Translation:

The about-face that FOB has done regarding de Vries and his reputation has exposed them for what they really are all about...defending the Sloots at all costs. The *unfair* treatment of Joran by MSM is now being mirrored by the Dutch media thus exposing the FOBers and their *anyone but Joran* theories for what they are. Unfounded and intended to distract.

FYI: JR is not a lawyer. Not in Dutch law, Aruban/Dutch law, and not in U.S. law.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2006, 10:03:40 PM »

Carnut

Ooops, don't want to mislead you here, it just means no one is presently connected to you.

If your default setup is set with shared folders then someone can find you and connect and it will show up as a connection.

This is the most common problem for folks on networks who don't realize that their system usually defaults to sharing certain areas on your computer.

Deleting or unsharing folders is the best thing to do and blocking any access with a firewall product is even better thing to do.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2006, 10:06:47 PM »

Carnut

Block them all, Lala's!

Sunfreak~ Glad you are back with us. Recover well.

Joran is guilty as sin.

Got notice today that I am being sued over an auto accident that happened two years ago. Pain and suffering and all that bs. I was going less than 5 miles per hour, and the other driver had an injury prior to that accident, traveling too fast on a wet road and did not have on his headlights (State law to have them on in inclement weather) while driving a GREY vehicle. I'll have to hire an attorney.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2006, 10:11:53 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Carnut

Block them all, Lala's!

Sunfreak~ Glad you are back with us. Recover well.

Joran is guilty as sin.

Got notice today that I am being sued over an auto accident that happened two years ago. Pain and suffering and all that bs. I was going less than 5 miles per hour, and the other driver had an injury prior to that accident, traveling too fast on a wet road and did not have on his headlights (State law to have them on in inclement weather) while driving a GREY vehicle. I'll have to hire an attorney.

Shocked  Unreal.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2006, 10:16:25 PM »

Grande-
Thank you, I received it  Smile

Car-
Are you saying anyone on your provider can access shared folders on a private network? I hope not, if so technology has advanced far faster than even Gates thought it might?  Laughing Good firewalls do the trick !

Mrs-
Maybe all the monkeys should write Santa to ask for pearls for you? A community effort, I'll volunteer for sure!  Very Happy

My goodness I'm so glad our posts are so worth observing, I was joking about pearls myself  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2006, 10:17:13 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
CBS reporting the Dems gain control of the Senate as well.  I need to go take something for this.

Sorry, I'm a little behind and just saw this  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2006, 10:18:40 PM »

Justins gosh I'm sorry to hear that, how awful for you!!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2006, 10:19:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
CBS reporting the Dems gain control of the Senate as well.  I need to go take something for this.

Sorry, I'm a little behind and just saw this  Laughing

you love it  Laughing

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2006, 10:19:53 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Grande-
Thank you, I received it  Smile

Car-
Are you saying anyone on your provider can access shared folders on a private network? I hope not, if so technology has advanced far faster than even Gates thought it might?  Laughing Good firewalls do the trick !

Mrs-
Maybe all the monkeys should write Santa to ask for pearls for you? A community effort, I'll volunteer for sure!  Very Happy

My goodness I'm so glad our posts are so worth observing, I was joking about pearls myself  Laughing

Yes if you don't have a firewall they are accessable on a network.

Biggest trouble folks have on Cable Broadband is that all the computers are considered on the same network and all shared folders not behind a firewall are available to all on the network.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2006, 10:22:01 PM »

Car- you're doing a good public service then, for I just assumed most people employ a firewall and would hope those selling networking would ensure customers know they do need a good firewall.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: November 08, 2006, 10:22:07 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
I do remember reading some of Med's posts and she has three sons.
Who from their pictures appeared to be nice looking little boys. Who are now about J's age.  
So, her defense of Joran and what a fine young man yadda yadda essays where she gushes about him, do you get it ? Blind, but then, who cares. Because at the end of the day, does anyone care who Med is and what her opinion is ?

I care!  Well in some capacity that is.  

It seems MedleyRelay/Jan B/ICTB18 ((Indianapolis Colts Tampa Bay 18 (Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts quarterback)) was somewhat on the fence in the beginning, now almost a year and half later she is one of Joran's biggest advocates.  She recently stated she met the VDS' when she went to Aruba for the first time in August.   She also has been known to talk about an upcoming move from Pittsburgh, PA to Tampa where Joran was to attend school or still may be attempting too.  

And good evening all!

Nonesuch you have email!

Klaasend, I appreciate your input as always.  We would make a damn good team  Wink  LOL.

I will follow up on your latest by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.  

HAD A PRODUCTIVE DAY TODAY  Wink  Wink  Wink
Could be a landmark day, let's keep our fingers crossed and ears to the ground!

HAS EVERYONE SEEN CARPE'S Latest!!!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/ssddwe3434.png

Thanks Grande, and thanks for bringing the link to Carpes latest. Very very interresting indeed.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2006, 10:26:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  How is everyone?  I don't have much to say, but am just lurking.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2006, 10:27:59 PM »

Here's what microsoft thinks you should do with a firewall:

Benefits of a firewall

Here's an article about how shared folders work on Windows 2000 it about the same for XP.

How Shared Folders Work
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2006, 10:28:48 PM »

I was just watching Greta and Dr. Baden said if someone is dying from a head injury it can cause vomiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.