May 14, 2024, 03:55:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196536 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: August 13, 2010, 10:43:33 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24612251/detail.html

"But yet, there's nothing.  Their[sic] must be saying that Casey ... must have been so calculated that she was able to ... put Caylee's remains down there without any ... [here Cindy suddenly blinks, frowns, looks down, pauses to think] ... any ... ANY link ... to her."

This is between 1:33 and 2:12 in the video.
----
<< snipped >>
It may seem like a small discrepancy, but I'm thinking this may have been a verbal slip-up.  In fact, to me, in the video Cindy seems to react to having made a faux-pas when she realizes what she has said.  To me it looks like an uh-oh moment, when she frowns, looks down, and pauses.  She seems momentarily shaken by it, and then finishes the thought and rallies herself to start angrily listing the evidence she claims "they" DON'T have on Casey.
Was "HELP" the word Cindy had to stop herself from saying? The word "help" must raise all kinds of ramifications in her mind.
...that Casey "was able to put Caylee's remains down there without any, any, -- ANY ________."

help 

Wow, you might be onto something there, Scatty.  The concept of Casey having help, or someone else being involved came up several times in the Sanders interview.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #521 on: August 13, 2010, 10:49:13 AM »

Oh, and something else about the teaser video:

>>> Cindy, if you believe Caylee is still alive, then why don't you use your media time to plead with her kidnappers to return her and thereby exonerate Casey in the process?

>>> If you believe Caylee is still alive, then why don't you look into the camera every chance you get, and speak directly to HER?  After all, you are her "Cece" and she must be missing you terribly if she is still alive out there somewhere.  For shame!  Why don't you speak to her?

>>> If you believe Caylee is still alive, then why should you care whether Casey's DNA or fingerprints have been found on the "remains" of some unidentified child found down the block from your home?

I could go on and on... but I'll stop there.
I couldn't agree more ISpy.  Why isn't she in all out media and poster campaign to find her beloved granddaughter if she thinks Caylee is still alive? Put your money where your mouth is Cindy!

Cindy is a very sick woman.  Her theatrics, lies and BS has not, nor ever will, fool anyone, it is much to late for that.  Her true colors surfaced within hours of the 911 call.  I cannot wait to see the look on her face when the guilty verdict is read.  She ought to be ashamed of herself for what she has done to Caylee, in more ways than one, but mostly for not honoring Caylee in death.  Instead she stands ceremoniously in defense of her murdering daughter and intentionally hurting so many others in her quest.

There are places for people like Cindy and George and until they take their seat in he!! they will live pathetic miserable lives, how can they possibly feel good about themselves considering what they have and have not done?  I'm convinced Cindy and George will live the remainder of their lives in misery, void of any true love, compassion, family or real friends.  I don't, and won't, ever feel sorry for them.........EVER!  You reap what you sow Cindy, the dark hole gets deeper and deeper. 

God Bless you Caylee.  Justice will be served, we the people will make certain you did not die in vain.   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: August 13, 2010, 11:02:52 AM »

Meredith Vieira Interview with The Anthonys
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38690422#38690422
08/13/10

I just want to know why Cindy had the bones cremated if she didn't believe they belonged to Caylee.
I wish Meredith had asked Cindy that question.   

What a lying biotch.            
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: August 13, 2010, 11:13:10 AM »

I admit I watched the whole interview on line.  When asked where they will be a year or so from now, the FIRST thing Cindy says is that they will be "ramping up" their foundation.  Several moments later, she adds, almost as an afterthought, that she is sure that Casey will be there working with them.

And now I guess we know the basis for her disability...panic attacks?  I'm not buying it....

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 13, 2010, 11:18:09 AM »

Meredith Vieira Interview with The Anthonys
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/38690422#38690422
08/13/10

I just want to know why Cindy had the bones cremated if she didn't believe they belonged to Caylee.
I wish Meredith had asked Cindy that question.   

What a lying biotch.            
Exactly! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: August 13, 2010, 11:23:48 AM »

Desi- You go, Girl!  I share your righteous indignation here!  I completely agree with you too.  No grandparent of a murdered beloved grandchild is going to casually refer to that grandchild as "[the child's name]'s remains".  No way, no how, not going to happen-it's too emotionally damaging and re-traumatizes the grandparent to think about it.

I also found Cindy's argument interesting that there's no evidence (DNA, fingerprints, etc.) to connect Casey to "Caylee's remains".  Of course, that doesn't begin to explain how all the items that Caylee was found with came directly from the Anthony home though.  I'd like the interviewer to ask Cindy & George exactly how the Nanny they've never seen/met/talked to, and who's never been to their home to their knowledge would know: that George kept the key to the locked outside shed in the nightstand drawer (who does that?!); where to find the oh-so-rare brand of duct tape in the shed; where to find the cloth clothes hamper in the garage; and where to find Casey's scrapbooking hearts in the bottom of her dresser (i.e. cabinet) in a shoe box?  Boy, that Nanny must have had a lot of spare time on her hands!   

My challenge to Rosebud comes from a different place.  If her precious daughter was such a good mother then why is there no DNA from said wonderful mother on her small daughter?  Did Caylee get dressed by herself, put on her own shoes, get  in and out of the car seat and buckle and unbuckle by herself, pick up her mama doll everytime she dropped it all by herself, not get kissed, hugged, hold hands, brush hair out of eyes, wipe mouth, change diaper, straighten clothes, lift her, brush off food crumbs or dirt,  or have other close affectionate contact that would happen many times a day with a child that small?  I am sure my pets have my DNA all over them and I find it astonishing that Rosebud can say no DNA no murder and not wonder or bat an eye that  there would be not supposedly be one shred of DNA transfer from caring mother to daughter?  Ahhh but wait, she was such a wonderful mother that she never got close enough for the DNA transfer to ever happen or always wore a hazmat suit when she was in close contact with Caylee.  Bullsnit on all accounts!
Yep, double Bullsnit!!!

Desi, so good to see you, I enjoy reading your posts (and all monkey posts).   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 13, 2010, 11:39:41 AM »

I admit I watched the whole interview on line.  When asked where they will be a year or so from now, the FIRST thing Cindy says is that they will be "ramping up" their foundation.  Several moments later, she adds, almost as an afterthought, that she is sure that Casey will be there working with them.

And now I guess we know the basis for her disability...panic attacks?  I'm not buying it....

I'm not buying it either.   However, sometimes panic attacks are caused by suppressed guilty feelings.  just sayin.....

But I would think that if one suffered from panic attacks so badly that they couldn't function at work, the last thing they would want to do is go on television every opportunity they had.    I'm basing this opinion on my own experience with panic attacks.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: August 13, 2010, 11:44:01 AM »

I'm not buying it either.   However, sometimes panic attacks are caused by suppressed guilty feelings.  just sayin.....

But I would think that if one suffered from panic attacks so badly that they couldn't function at work, the last thing they would want to do is go on television every opportunity they had.    I'm basing this opinion on my own experience with panic attacks.

That is exactly my point!  I've actually had panic attacks, and there is no way I would parade myself in front of cameras like she does, ESPECIALLY if the subject matter I was discussing was the CAUSE of the anxiety!!!!    JMO   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #528 on: August 13, 2010, 11:47:40 AM »

Thanks for the links Trim.  Those were spot on!

We are all gonna need therapy after this trial.   
Just so it isn't group therapy and the Anthonys are part of it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: August 13, 2010, 11:51:03 AM »

Dream on Cindy, Casey won't be working side by side on your foundation. I have panic attacks all the time, maybe going around doing ridiculous interviews adds to the panic attacks Cindy. All they are doing is gathering sympathy from people that haven't followed this case closely, all those people see are two grieving people who lost their granddaughter, and their poor daughter is in jail awaiting trial.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: August 13, 2010, 11:52:00 AM »

Exactly, but when one is paid well, those panic attacks are worth it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: August 13, 2010, 11:56:59 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/08/casey-anthony-mom-cindy-tells-nbc-that-she-believes-casey-will-come-home-to-work-on-foundation.html
Caylee Anthony: George, Cindy visit ‘Today’ for a nothing interview »

Casey Anthony: Mom Cindy tells NBC that she believes Casey will come home to work on foundation
When it comes to the latest interviews of George and Casey Anthony, the web version was far superior to the live one on “Today” this morning. Why didn’t NBC play more of the taped interview and forget flying the couple to New York to sit in a studio with Meredith Vieira?

The parents of Casey Anthony talked to NBC’s Kerry Sanders in their home Wednesday. Their daughter, Casey, is accused of the first-degree murder of their granddaughter, Caylee.

“I want the truth to come out,” George Anthony said. He said he wants the person responsible for Caylee’s death to be held accountable.

“Even if it winds up with your daughter being convicted?” Sanders asked.

“If that’s something that has to happen, then I guess that will happen,” George Anthony said. “I still believe … there’s more to this story, there’s more people involved.”

Sanders asked the couple how they think the story will end.

Cindy Anthony said that she and George will have more time to devote to their foundation once Casey’s murder trial is over next year.

“I believe that Casey will be part of that with us, I believe that she will be home,” Cindy said. Cindy predicted the trial will be a struggle, but “there’s much more reasonable doubt than there is evidence against Casey.”

Cindy added, “More and more will come out to show that she had nothing to do with this and she has been misunderstood.”

Cindy said she doesn’t believe that Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee’s remains, is the reasonable doubt in the case.
George Anthony said he was angry when he first heard that Casey had accused him and son Lee of sexually molesting her. George said the allegations are wrong and that neither he nor Lee did anything to Casey. “It never happened,” George said.

Cindy said she had “severe anxiety attacks” that started with people protesting outside her house.

“That’s a lynch mob. That’s no different from someone coming and burning a cross on someone’s front yard,” Cindy said.

George said that he had questioned the tactics of Jose Baez, Casey’s attorney, but that Casey is satisfied with him.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: August 13, 2010, 12:04:28 PM »

Cindy compared her and George as people tortured by the KKK.........
FTLOG,she needs the ever loving chit slapped out of her for that.  IMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: August 13, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »

And what is it exactly that takes up all their disability funded unemployed time?     

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 13, 2010, 12:20:46 PM »

I couldn't watch that interview because I wanted to keep my tv in an unbroken state. When Cindy talked about ramping up their foundation, did Meredith ask how accusations of molestations of Casey by George might play into that? Should a guy whose been accused of molestation, by the very daughter they are touting as a wronged victim, have anything to do with something kid-related?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: August 13, 2010, 12:22:27 PM »

The KKK, she needs more then the chit slapped out of her.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: August 13, 2010, 12:22:57 PM »

Why does this imbecile keep on opening her mouth? Nothing spews forth except garbage. Save the planet--keep your mouth closed, Cindy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: August 13, 2010, 12:24:11 PM »

I couldn't watch that interview because I wanted to keep my tv in an unbroken state. When Cindy talked about ramping up their foundation, did Meredith ask how accusations of molestations of Casey by George might play into that? Should a guy whose been accused of molestation, by the very daughter they are touting as a wronged victim, have anything to do with something kid-related?
NO imo he shouldn't     
“If that’s something that has to happen, then I guess that will happen,” George Anthony said. “I still believe … there’s more to this story, there’s more people involved.”     Maybe even you George are involved.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 13, 2010, 12:25:22 PM »

The KKK, she needs more then the chit slapped out of her.
Cindy tortures herself. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 13, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »

And what is it exactly that takes up all their disability funded unemployed time?     
Probably admiring their ugly tattoos and cheap jewelry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.