May 17, 2024, 02:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 128399 times)
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: October 03, 2006, 11:34:05 AM »

Wishing the monkeys a great day!  Very Happy
Lil Puma, I'm not sure if you are an old monkey with a new name or just our new lil puma...but I love your waving avatar.  Cool

(I was thinking uma puma! lol)

{{{Big October Hugs for All}}}

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: October 03, 2006, 11:41:52 AM »

I know they hurt!!!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: October 03, 2006, 11:46:51 AM »

Leslie-

I was going to respond to your last post, but if I do for I so support your efforts, I'll surely cause Red to edit me for my comments about RU  Laughing

So here-here Leslie

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: October 03, 2006, 11:47:08 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

I know they hurt!!!!!

You are right hotshot!  That thing will crack you upside the head!!!! Laughing

I got one of those!  I call it a scale ruler.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: October 03, 2006, 11:48:17 AM »

Laughing I never imagined sweet Kimmy cracking anyone up beside the head  Shocked

Hey 2N -

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: October 03, 2006, 11:59:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I know they hurt!!!!!

You are right hotshot!  That thing will crack you upside the head!!!! Laughing

I got one of those!  I call it a scale ruler.

I call it a weapon!  Glad I only remember the flat one being used on the palm of the hand.  Rolling Eyes  Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: October 03, 2006, 12:03:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

But if you read that entire thread discussing this at the RU site, you saw some defending adults having sex with 12 year olds saying the 12 year old made the "choice" and such as that so I am sure that even though they said they would NOT defend a 17 year old having a relationship with a 12 year old, now that it turns out to be a fact that Joran did this, they will defend him and say this is normal.

It isn't.  Joran is a .  I guess the next closest thing to drugged unconscious would be a 12 year old.  And he knows her name, too, for I believe her father is the manager of one of the big hotels.  Why did he even lie about that?

Rika's father, a manager of one of the hotels.

That means he pretty much looks the other way when sick stuff like this happens on his property, and welcomes WHATEVER wants to spend its $$$ at his place. No doubt ADULTS molest 12-year-olds at his hotels.

But when it comes to HIS little girl... then that's a different story, huh? Then it's time to put his foot down. But he could care less about OTHER people's children. Hypocrite.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 03, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Laughing I never imagined sweet Kimmy cracking anyone up beside the head  Shocked

Hey 2N -

Oh - I do it to myself!!! Shocked  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2006, 12:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Nonesuche:  This isn't the first time I have seen misinformation labeled as fact posted on the dark side, but I this time the evidence is too easily obtained to let their lie go unchallenged.  The fact that they will go to absurd lengths to misrepresent the truth, proves their entire agenda is based on the biggest lie - that Joran is innocent and has been persecuted by the family of Natalee who are quilty of every crime and sin imaginable.  RU's resorts to insulting any poster who does not abide by the rules of believing every "fact" posted and then when confronted with the proof of their errors, calls the information "bogus" or pretends to be shocked and appalled by someone (me  Laughing  )  providing a rebuttal with information readily available to anyone on the internet.  Plus, I posted the information in the SM forum and not over there.

Just to prove how RU doesn't let the facts get in the way of a good discussion here are the latest results of their poll:

How old were Joran and Rika when they were an "item"?

14 and 12   -    79%  [ 57 ]
17 and 12   -    20%  [ 15 ]

Total Votes : 72

Laughing  79% of those morons believe a proven lie to be true  Rolling Eyes

Leslie,
I would have to say that poll pretty well says it all and is a good and accurate commentary on the truthfulness and integirty of that site.  They are just plain .  Sometimes I wonder what they are .

But as for their sudden concern for innocent bystanders, please!    I have seen entire threads devoted to people only because they happen to live in MB.  They posted not only street addresses (oh yes, by description as down so many houses from so-in-so) as well as the income of the parents of MB kids with whom there is no connection whatsoever with this disappearance.  Don't forget their famous "going after the Fab 7" expose, either.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2006, 12:46:45 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
joran sucks  Cool

Hi, my Tupelo Honey!

Yes, he does!

I have come to think he is seriously impaired, not just garden variety warped but the real deal nutcase.

And here is another photo of Dompig for Mrs. Red.  This is where he should be for enabling the "delicious sporter"!  Good Grief, no wonder that kid is warped and wacko with parents like that and a brain fried too early with alcohol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2006, 12:50:50 PM »

I can't find the info on Deepak doing a show or a book deal??  
Will someone bring me up to date on that?  Having to work and only doing drive by but will keep checking in.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »

Do we know if Freddy was employed at the Marriott bar on May 30? And if so what time he got off work?  

Freddy is a logical person to have supplied the vehicle to help Joran move the body from the beach.  The problem tho is that there is apparently no record of a communication between Joran and Freddy that morning.  Freddy lived close enough that Joran could have just walked to Freddy's house and knocked on his window... but then why the hour of computer activity first, why not go to Freddy's as soon as he arrived home?  Unless they met at the Marriott  and disposed of the body before Joran logged on at 3:30.  Or, he knew that Freddy would not be returning home from work until after 4:30 and was killing time.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2006, 01:37:45 PM »

I know they hurt!!!!!

I was never smacked with one.  Where's that angel smiley?  

Mrsn2, I'm the new monkey, and Blah offered up the ever-so-cute avatar.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2006, 01:40:24 PM »

Will someone bring me up to date on that?  Having to work and only doing drive by but will keep checking in.

Anna,

Dave said it on Dana's show the other night that he was trying to negotiate a deal with a talk show host or something like that.  I will have to listen to the PodCast again.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2006, 01:45:56 PM »

Time to commute.  

Hope to catch y'all later.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2006, 01:51:54 PM »

Heh, Heh, just noticed I am boycotting Tacopina, everytime I see he face showup on a news channel show, I switch channels.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2006, 01:57:04 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
joran sucks  Cool

Hi, my Tupelo Honey!

Yes, he does!

I have come to think he is seriously impaired, not just garden variety warped but the real deal nutcase.

And here is another photo of Dompig for Mrs. Red.  This is where he should be for enabling the "delicious sporter"!  Good Grief, no wonder that kid is warped and wacko with parents like that and a brain fried too early with alcohol!

real deal nutcase, YES
that sums it up  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2006, 02:01:12 PM »

i went to a worksite a couple hours ago

saw a septic tank cover

about 2 feet in diameter, cement with two handles

easily lifted by one person, well one person with a little bit of muscle power  

the hole could easily fit a body in.

i still say ABANDONED septic tank...

could be the place where they hid Natalee

one person could do it in 5 minutes or less

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2006, 02:21:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Anna,

Dave said it on Dana's show the other night that he was trying to negotiate a deal with a talk show host or something like that.  I will have to listen to the PodCast again.

Deepak trying to negotiate a deal with talk show or something HMMMMMMMM   Who arrange for Joran and his little show?? Who co-wrote a book with dave?? who say there is a deep throat that is coming forward ??   bingo Larry Garrison

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2006, 02:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Hey 2N -

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.