May 20, 2024, 09:01:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #529 10/2 - 10/7/2006  (Read 128572 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: October 06, 2006, 05:42:13 PM »

Angie - teaching has been going great!  I'm really enjoying it and they've been offering some SUB opportunities as well.

I was speaking with San just a little bit ago.  She's around here someplace, lol.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 06, 2006, 05:45:12 PM »

Baby Lagoon Beach
Baby Beach is located in the area known as Seroe
Colorado at the southeastern end of the island. It got
its name because the calm and shallow waters make
it ideal for children and/or inexperienced swimmers.
Snorkelers will enjoy gorgeous coral heads in the
channel.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: October 06, 2006, 05:47:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie - teaching has been going great!  I'm really enjoying it and they've been offering some SUB opportunities as well.

I was speaking with San just a little bit ago.  She's around here someplace, lol.

Im happy for yah Klaas!! AND you must be doing a superb job to have been asked to sub as well!! CONGRATS!!!
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: October 06, 2006, 05:59:13 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Baby Lagoon Beach
Baby Beach is located in the area known as Seroe
Colorado at the southeastern end of the island. It got
its name because the calm and shallow waters make
it ideal for children and/or inexperienced swimmers.
Snorkelers will enjoy gorgeous coral heads in the
channel.

HI EVERYONE --

quick post --

I've been to Baby Beach.  I don't see how anyone could drown right there in the shallow water, but if you snorkel beyond the reef (to the left of the pic), the currents seem to get a bit stronger.  I wonder if that's what happened.  But if the woman saw that the man was in trouble, then beyond the reef would be a bit far for her to see, if she were standing on the beach.  I think this is very strange.  Plus, why in the world do they publish these pictures?  This is inhumane -- IMO
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: October 06, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
 CORRECTION --

HI EVERYONE --

quick post --

I've been to Baby Beach.  I don't see how anyone could drown right there in the shallow water, but if you snorkel beyond the reef (to the RIGHT of the pic), the currents seem to get a bit stronger.  I wonder if that's what happened.  But if the woman saw that the man was in trouble, then beyond the reef would be a bit far for her to see, if she were standing on the beach.  I think this is very strange.  Plus, why in the world do they publish these pictures?  This is inhumane -- IMO[/quote]

SORRY -- it's to the right in the pic, but left if you're standing on the beach; been a long week ...  Laughing
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: October 06, 2006, 06:01:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
has sandrak been correct about anything that had any meaning ?? Cool

NEVER!!  But she is sort of funny and entertaining in a way. . . . .She is likely to say just about anything at all and you never know what to expect from her.  Once you realize not to take ANY of it seriously, it is almost entertaining to see what lengths she will go to.. . . .like calling in to Dana with that fake Indian accent for example.  

Who else would have the nerve to try such a thing?  Expecially calling from Michigan and pretending to be in India.   Very Happy

IF Sandra was calling from Michigan....
What would her connection be to Aruba?

Does she spend time on Aruba?
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: October 06, 2006, 06:02:38 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

NEVER!!  But she is sort of funny and entertaining in a way. . . . .She is likely to say just about anything at all and you never know what to expect from her.  Once you realize not to take ANY of it seriously, it is almost entertaining to see what lengths she will go to.. . . .like calling in to Dana with that fake Indian accent for example.  

Who else would have the nerve to try such a thing?  Expecially calling from Michigan and pretending to be in India.   Very Happy

I thought she may be JR's sister??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 06, 2006, 06:07:06 PM »

She is no more JR's sister than Steve Croes is her baby.  Do not believe a word that comes out of her pictograms  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 06, 2006, 06:07:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
BT  Girlie;

Did those monkeys you took to England have a good time ?
Or do they now have an attitude ?

I bet they came home with a funny accent!

I guess we will have to wait for the adventures of :
Mr. BT ( who is very British ) & Mrs. BT ( who is very small )
in England. Wonder what they did ?
What kind of trouble did they get into ?
Did they meet William, Harry, Camilla, or Charles ?
Did they go to the Tower ?

Here is a link to a few pics I put in Webshots. Hubby has most of the photos on his camera, and he won't be back for a few more days. There are captions to go with the pics, but they're in tiny little letters, so you sort of have to look for them. We made the trip to attend the 40th wedding anniversary luncheon of an aunt and uncle, so there are some family pics in what I posted. Hubby has the pics of the monkeys' trips to London and Oxford, so I'll post a link to those when he gets back. Wink
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/554621572BjIZMf

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 06, 2006, 06:08:25 PM »

She is no more JR's sister than Steve Croes is her baby.  Do not believe a word that comes out of her pictograms  Wink
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Klaas!  Good one.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 06, 2006, 06:08:26 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
And of course any equipment they were using has been confiscated and tested??  

Evil or Very Mad I do not understand how BOTH of them could have drowned.

But that's just me.  I am sure Dennis Jacobs can explain it all.

They were SNORKELING - not scuba diving. Snorkeling isn't usually "dangerous" ????

And isn't Baby Beach supposed to be "calm" water? I don't KNOW this, just seem to remember reading that. Anyone???

what is that whitish/gray mark on the females shoulder?  How did she wash up with something (towel?) wrapped around her ankles.  That water looks awefully shallow, how could 2 people drwon there, at the same time even?

It just doesnt seem to look quite right.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 06, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
I hate to mention this but, of the last 4 to hundred photos of dead people that we've seen on the "white sandy" beaches of you-know-where, is it an actual job function to stand around w/ your hands in your pockets?
If so, they have that job function covered pretty well.

Yes, NM,
It's called Corpse Gawker and a further function of that position is to see to it that any and all trace evidence is mucked up at well by the said Gawker and anybody else they can get to assist.  They do stop just short of kicking sand on the corpse.   Rolling Eyes

Just catching up. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: October 06, 2006, 06:15:52 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
ORIGINS of DELICIOUS SPORTER

As requested: http://www.bndestem.nl/binnenland/article213298.ece

Rough translation (by Iquitos at FOB) with assistance from babelfish. Still needs work.
' Joran is a delicious boy ' by Floor Ligtvoet
Thursday 30 March 2006 -

----------snipped to prevent nausea-----------

Joran is proud of that. “My parents try to see everything also from our side. I have always found that good of them.“

Oh, don't you know he has!  Especially when it comes to drugging tourist and all the rest.

Anita implied that Natalee should not have gotten in that car with her son.  I would feel just the opposite about my own sons.  If a girl chose to ride back to the hotel or whatever, I would think she had the utmost in good judgment of character to chose one of my sons for she would be safe. I would highly commend her on her astute ability to discern character.

Why did Anita think/know otherwise about her own delicious son?  "Boys will be boys" is hogwash when it comes to adults or even kids of this age.  Our ability to control ourselves is all that separates us from the animals.  In some cases, there seems to be no separation and none even required.  That is a societal value or rather a lack of one.

B I N G O!
Anita, Charles, Joran, Julia - ARUBA PLEASE READ THIS!!!

L'ol Puma,
It is things like this that they don't get and we don't know how to explain to them. . . . .It should be so obvious and yet some Arubans don't seem to see it at all.  Well, some in this country don't seem to either but thank you for that.  Sometimes I think I am in Wonderland, down the rabbit hole an everything is surreal in this whole tragedy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: October 06, 2006, 06:31:39 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
[
what is that whitish/gray mark on the females shoulder?  How did she wash up with something (towel?) wrapped around her ankles.  That water looks awfully shallow, how could 2 people drown there, at the same time even?

It just doesn't seem to look quite right.

It doesn't look at all right to me, either, Blah.  And remember just about a week ago, two others washed ashore also allegedly drowned.  One I think was looking for crabs or something in very shallow water as well.

But two tourists?  Unacceptable and if I were their families, I would get a complete autopsy away from Aruba where they all show natural causes, accidents or suicide.

The more we read, the more unusual deaths there are there.  Not even sure what to call this one.  Odds against this happening should be astronomical if they were in a safe area.  Is there any safe area on or around One Happy Island?  Next thing we know, they will be telling us tourists choked to death on sand just sitting on the beach!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: October 06, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »

FROM BFN  Is this SandraK?

It's the night of May 31st, 2005

If I read this correctly...
It's Day 1 of the "search" for Natalee

Arbeej contacts an Aruban message board -
One that promotes Aruban tourism, restaurants, and bars, etc.
begging FRANTICALLY for HELP...

Natalee's disappearance has not been reported to the media in Aruba

"TWEETY" / Sandra offers a phone number for the Police...
A WRONG NUMBER!

Finally, Natalee's diappearance is reported in the DIARIO
With ANOTHER WRONG NUMBER for the police!

Mis-Direction right from Day 1

I got to page 2 on this message board & just broke down in tears....

Make your own conclusions.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=2244

And, what was the next "Mis-Direction" and by whom?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: October 06, 2006, 06:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "Mrsn2itiv"
I notice Julia Renfro has been very quiet lately.  Maybe her job is complete?

hee hee, she is just getting ready for the BIG event at the end of the month!!

Hi to all....Klaas...I hope it's becasue someone shut her up ...with perhaps a lawsuit for liable and defamation...I can hope!!

I am trying to catch up Embarassed ...what big event???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: October 06, 2006, 06:41:15 PM »

I see ALE is doing their usual job of securing the death scene by allowing people to trample all about.  If this were my family, I would demand toxicology reports for drugging.  Very odd they would BOTH drown when I assume they were accustomed to snorkeling.

But I'm sure our ace investigators will be on top of all that, right?

Rolling Eyes

Hi Anna....I'd love to know the whole story...why did no one else go out to help HER when she went to help him?? If locals were on the beach and helped bring them in?  Why didn't they go to HELP?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: October 06, 2006, 06:42:44 PM »

ORIGINS of DELICIOUS SPORTER

As requested: http://www.bndestem.nl/binnenland/article213298.ece

Rough translation (by Iquitos at FOB) with assistance from babelfish. Still needs work.
' Joran is a delicious boy ' by Floor Ligtvoet
Thursday 30 March 2006 -

----------snipped to prevent nausea-----------

Joran is proud of that. “My parents try to see everything also from our side. I have always found that good of them.“

Oh, don't you know he has!  Especially when it comes to drugging tourist and all the rest.

Anita implied that Natalee should not have gotten in that car with her son.  I would feel just the opposite about my own sons.  If a girl chose to ride back to the hotel or whatever, I would think she had the utmost in good judgment of character to chose one of my sons for she would be safe.  I would highly commend her on her astute ability to discern character.

Why did Anita think/know otherwise about her own delicious son?  "Boys will be boys" is hogwash when it comes to adults or even kids of this age.  Our ability to control ourselves is all that separates us from the animals.  In some cases, there seems to be no separation and none even required.  That is a societal value or rather a lack of one.

What mother refers to her son as delicious!  THAT'S SICK!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: October 06, 2006, 06:46:56 PM »

A WRONG NUMBER!

It may be SandraK but I'm not positive.  I do know she was posting in the very beginning and came from the Aruba BB to the yahoo chat to SM.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: October 06, 2006, 06:53:18 PM »

A WRONG NUMBER!

ODnt seem like Sandraks writing IMO.. BUT interesting to see Elaine S on there posting. shes a member of RU dunno if she still is? ...  I read a little.. not done yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.