May 21, 2024, 05:14:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446363 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: February 20, 2010, 03:46:29 PM »

whew...just catching up over here..So many posts on here that reflect my exact feelings! great posts and thoughts from everyone...thanks for all the articles and news....xxxx

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: February 20, 2010, 05:33:08 PM »

Casey also told Annie she doesn’t know what could have happened to her car while it wasn’t in her possession.

Casey alluded to Annie that Jesse Grund had a key to her car and may have done something to it after it was abandoned.

Annie also stated that Casey wasn’t that smart to do this alone, and this was her own opinion.

So with this said, poor Jesse Grund. Sounds like Casey is point the finger again, even if there is no evidence whatsoever that Jesse had anything to do with this. I am unsure why this whole family has done this, as Jesse seems to be one of the best people that has ever happened to Casey and Caylee, of course that just wasn’t good enough for Casey!!

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/casey-anthony-update-19-february-2009-annie-downing-part-2/

I hate to imply that Jesse Grund may have used steroids, I have no knowledge of such.  BUT, I have wondered if he did and if on Casey's mysterious shower use at Jesse's,(July 1st)  did she grab a used syringe to throw into the woods with Caylee???????????????

Hi akmom!  When the syringe and gatorade bottle was found to have steroids....that was my first thought, either Jesse or his roommate......there was some reason for KC going over there and IMO it wasn't to take a shower.

Hi Sunny!  Yes, Casey always has a motive behind everything she does.  I have always thought that she picked up something from his apartment that day to implicate him.  Poor Jesse.

Me too!  That was no casual visit, and she didn't need a shower according to Jesse. Part of me is scared that one of the things she took from his bathroom was found with Caylee's remains, and that is what the SA wants withheld from JB.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: February 20, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »

Casey also told Annie she doesn’t know what could have happened to her car while it wasn’t in her possession.

Casey alluded to Annie that Jesse Grund had a key to her car and may have done something to it after it was abandoned.

Annie also stated that Casey wasn’t that smart to do this alone, and this was her own opinion.

So with this said, poor Jesse Grund. Sounds like Casey is point the finger again, even if there is no evidence whatsoever that Jesse had anything to do with this. I am unsure why this whole family has done this, as Jesse seems to be one of the best people that has ever happened to Casey and Caylee, of course that just wasn’t good enough for Casey!!

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/casey-anthony-update-19-february-2009-annie-downing-part-2/

I hate to imply that Jesse Grund may have used steroids, I have no knowledge of such.  BUT, I have wondered if he did and if on Casey's mysterious shower use at Jesse's,(July 1st)  did she grab a used syringe to throw into the woods with Caylee???????????????

Hi akmom!  When the syringe and gatorade bottle was found to have steroids....that was my first thought, either Jesse or his roommate......there was some reason for KC going over there and IMO it wasn't to take a shower.

Hi Sunny!  Yes, Casey always has a motive behind everything she does.  I have always thought that she picked up something from his apartment that day to implicate him.  Poor Jesse.

Me too!  That was no casual visit, and she didn't need a shower according to Jesse. Part of me is scared that one of the things she took from his bathroom was found with Caylee's remains, and that is what the SA wants withheld from JB.

WO, I hadn't even thought about that possibility

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: February 20, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »

My computer up and died a miserable death last Sunday/Monday and I have been without a computer until just now. I really hate asking, but I don't have the time to catch up on all 5 threads that I read daily and participate in.

Could a kind soul with the time and ambition let me know what has transpired in Caylee's case this week that I should be aware of please?

I do apologize for asking, but I don't want to follow the case with a hole missing.

Thanks so much.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: February 21, 2010, 03:13:48 AM »

Sunny, you ask such a good question. It is a question I have asked many times and fail to see a simple answer. While I have many faults and am far from being the person I want to be, I do strive to do the right thing. When I fail, I am remorseful and try to right a wrong when I become aware of it. I think most folks are this way. We are not what we want to be but thank God, we are not what we used to be ! Our conscience helps keep us in check. This family, however, does not appear to be guided by anything but their own selfish wants and desires. They lie when they could just as easily tell the truth. Wherever they go they leave heartache and pain in their wake. They hurt innocent people. (Think of Cindy's poor Mother.) The Bible speaks of people like this and says it is as though their conscience has been "seared with a hot iron." For me, this is the only explanation that makes sense. These family dynamics did not occur over night. What we are witness to is the culmination of years of willful neglect of the soul. Caylee did not belong with these people. They are all , to some extent, responsible for her demise.

Amen, Blumonkey.

Hi Monkeys. Long time no post. Been keeping up best we can but not the time to post here. Had to come out to say that was really well put, Blumonkey. The scripture you referenced...it brings to mind Matthew 18:6...there's a great big millstone around Kc's neck.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: February 21, 2010, 03:20:07 AM »

Hi Monkeys. Long time no post. Been keeping up best we can but not the time to post here. Had to come out to say that was really well put, Blumonkey. The scripture you referenced...it brings to mind Matthew 18:6...there's a great big millstone around Kc's neck.

I forgot to add...GA and CA have them around their necks too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: February 21, 2010, 09:33:48 AM »

My computer up and died a miserable death last Sunday/Monday and I have been without a computer until just now. I really hate asking, but I don't have the time to catch up on all 5 threads that I read daily and participate in.

Could a kind soul with the time and ambition let me know what has transpired in Caylee's case this week that I should be aware of please?

I do apologize for asking, but I don't want to follow the case with a hole missing.

Thanks so much.

Brandi,Nut has most everything here....  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.700
Then there is a Blink post   http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-macaluso-out-new-discovery-released/
Casey Anthony case: Judge refuses to meet with prosecutors in private meeting
Judge agreed to review investigative materials behind closed doors.  http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-02-17/news/os-casey-anthony-judge-order-20100217_1_casey-anthony-case-possession-of-law-enforcement-private-meeting
Marty McKenzie resigned

And then there is Casey.......   

Seemeatthebeach has photos posted in her photobucket.   an angelic monkey
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Feb%2016%20Photos/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: February 21, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »

A big 10-4 on that one, babybear!

Mindonfire are you a truck driver? Haven't heard that in years......back when CB's were really popular.

Capp I sent you an email a couple of days ago.Did you receive it.

O Ill double check - tks Darla

LOL No, Capp, not a truck driver, but when I was in high school a whole lot of people were big into the CB Radios.  I didn't have one, but quite a few of my friends and acquaintences did.  Gee, I guess that pretty much dates me, doesn't it?

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: February 21, 2010, 11:36:30 AM »

Sunny, you ask such a good question. It is a question I have asked many times and fail to see a simple answer. While I have many faults and am far from being the person I want to be, I do strive to do the right thing. When I fail, I am remorseful and try to right a wrong when I become aware of it. I think most folks are this way. We are not what we want to be but thank God, we are not what we used to be ! Our conscience helps keep us in check. This family, however, does not appear to be guided by anything but their own selfish wants and desires. They lie when they could just as easily tell the truth. Wherever they go they leave heartache and pain in their wake. They hurt innocent people. (Think of Cindy's poor Mother.) The Bible speaks of people like this and says it is as though their conscience has been "seared with a hot iron." For me, this is the only explanation that makes sense. These family dynamics did not occur over night. What we are witness to is the culmination of years of willful neglect of the soul. Caylee did not belong with these people. They are all , to some extent, responsible for her demise.

Amen, Blumonkey.

I've thought of that verse many times myself in regards to this case  ...

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: February 21, 2010, 12:26:07 PM »

A big 10-4 on that one, babybear!

Mindonfire are you a truck driver? Haven't heard that in years......back when CB's were really popular.

Capp I sent you an email a couple of days ago.Did you receive it.

Sorry, Darla, I responded to the wrong post!  But, again, not a truck driver, just from high school.  Long, long ago....

- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: February 21, 2010, 12:28:51 PM »

(Snipped)

I only saw the end of Baez's spiel on Geraldo last night.  He was talking about poor Misty Cummings and she only has a sixth grade education.  I guess FOX has hired him as a legal commentator.  Most of those beautiful blond women at FOX are attorneys and seem to know the law.  I don't think this clown Baez will fit in with people who are actually knowledgeable.  Geraldo probably talked FOX into it because Baez is Hispanic.  Sort of reverse racism.   I wouldn't even hire Baez or Geraldo to walk my dog, Charlie.  Heck, I love my dog.

Aren't there laws regarding what grade must be completed before one can drop out of school?!

Baez on Whoraldo is all him trying to get his "buddy" a job, I bet he's not even getting paid by Foxnews at the present time despite Whoraldo's efforts...my thought is for the viewing audience to write a letter to the executives at Foxnews & express your concerns about them using an attorney with questionable practices & inexperience giving legal commentary on their network.

As far as a mandatory age that you cannot drop out, most states do have laws pertaining to minors dropping out of school.  In some states it is  16 most must be accompanied with parents permission, some are until 18 or pass a GED whichever comes first.   You cannot even drop out and unlist in the military without completing high school or obtaining a GED first (although you can attend boot camp prior to your senior yr but must return to graduate or earn a GED).

Some states are beginning to tie school attendance with a driver's license. If you are under 18 and drop out of school, your license is revoked.
[/quote]

Thanks, Capp and Blu - sorry I'm so far behind.  Waaayyyy back when I went to high school, I believe you had to have completed the 8th grade.  But again, that was a long time ago.

- Confucius
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: February 21, 2010, 02:02:47 PM »

Thanks so much.

Brandi,Nut has most everything here....  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.700
Then there is a Blink post   http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-macaluso-out-new-discovery-released/
Casey Anthony case: Judge refuses to meet with prosecutors in private meeting
Judge agreed to review investigative materials behind closed doors.  http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-02-17/news/os-casey-anthony-judge-order-20100217_1_casey-anthony-case-possession-of-law-enforcement-private-meeting
Marty McKenzie resigned

And then there is Casey.......   

Seemeatthebeach has photos posted in her photobucket.   an angelic monkey
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Feb%2016%20Photos/

Thanks so much, Trimm. And thank you seeme and nut. Appreciate the answer and all the info!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: February 21, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »

Amen, Blumonkey.

I've thought of that verse many times myself in regards to this case  ...

Blue Monkey
very well put!  good choice of words and scripture
bless you on this sunday as we fight for justice for a little girl neglected by mother and grandparents. She sits with Jesus  .

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: February 21, 2010, 02:52:28 PM »

(Snipped)

I only saw the end of Baez's spiel on Geraldo last night.  He was talking about poor Misty Cummings and she only has a sixth grade education.  I guess FOX has hired him as a legal commentator.  Most of those beautiful blond women at FOX are attorneys and seem to know the law.  I don't think this clown Baez will fit in with people who are actually knowledgeable.  Geraldo probably talked FOX into it because Baez is Hispanic.  Sort of reverse racism.   I wouldn't even hire Baez or Geraldo to walk my dog, Charlie.  Heck, I love my dog.

Aren't there laws regarding what grade must be completed before one can drop out of school?!

Baez on Whoraldo is all him trying to get his "buddy" a job, I bet he's not even getting paid by Foxnews at the present time despite Whoraldo's efforts...my thought is for the viewing audience to write a letter to the executives at Foxnews & express your concerns about them using an attorney with questionable practices & inexperience giving legal commentary on their network.

As far as a mandatory age that you cannot drop out, most states do have laws pertaining to minors dropping out of school.  In some states it is  16 most must be accompanied with parents permission, some are until 18 or pass a GED whichever comes first.   You cannot even drop out and unlist in the military without completing high school or obtaining a GED first (although you can attend boot camp prior to your senior yr but must return to graduate or earn a GED).

Some states are beginning to tie school attendance with a driver's license. If you are under 18 and drop out of school, your license is revoked.

Thanks, Capp and Blu - sorry I'm so far behind.  Waaayyyy back when I went to high school, I believe you had to have completed the 8th grade.  But again, that was a long time ago.
[/quote]
capp
do you have that adress! I think its totaly wrong for gerlado to  do what he is doing. I dont know why he has chosen to  intervene for baez ! His canidate is not qualified to be any legal commentator he is bearly able to function in caseys case, as evidenced by his flukes and fumbles. I never have cared for geraldo I have always seen him as an opportunist that  didnt realy acomplish much in his career. I mean he isnt all that. I recall when he was under a tunnel thinking he was discovering some valuable items from al capone and nothing !  I have no respect for him and I am hispanic too so I dont buy that they  are drawn by race. They are fools if thats what holds them together.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: February 21, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

I don't know why FOX puts up with Geraldo anymore. 
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1835 on: February 21, 2010, 03:31:38 PM »

I never watch his show anyhow.  Used to watch HLN, but can't seem to stomach it any more either.  I prefer to get my news from the internet.  And from you great monkeys, too.  Seems like most media are very biased one way (and some the other) and most are only in it for ratings and sensationalism.  Bleh.

- Confucius
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: February 21, 2010, 04:41:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
Going almost back to the beginning, I remember when LE went to the anthonies...the first thing that Cindy said was  "the blanket is missing" why did she gave that information after months of caylee disappearance ?and even worst if she never gave the right information to LE...
can be possible the somebody other than Casey (can be George or Lee) left the blanket where caylee was?.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: February 21, 2010, 05:43:23 PM »

Just thought I would post this from the the Orange County Clerk of Courts...

02/19/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
02/19/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-12786  MEDIA  (2.00)

Now what could this be?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: February 21, 2010, 07:58:59 PM »

I never watch his show anyhow.  Used to watch HLN, but can't seem to stomach it any more either.  I prefer to get my news from the internet.  And from you great monkeys, too.  Seems like most media are very biased one way (and some the other) and most are only in it for ratings and sensationalism.  Bleh.

You and I are in the same boat, MindOnFire!

I cannot stomach JVM or NG anymore, and I used to watch them, thinking I was getting up to the minute "news." hahaha. Joke was on me.

And I quit watching Geraldo and anything he did sometime in another decade. He is despicable, IMO.

The news on TV is not news anymore. It's what sells. And sensationalism sells. So sad.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: February 21, 2010, 09:10:42 PM »

O/T I posted this on Susan Powell thread.....

MichelleSigona

getting word that a body was found in a camping area in Utah, just spoke with the Susan Powell cops, they don't have the info yet stay tuned

http://twitter.com/MichelleSigona

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.