May 21, 2024, 05:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 446367 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 25, 2010, 03:46:50 PM »

There was activity on the Court docket today.  I wonder what this is for?  (It wasn't from the media, as far as I  could tell.) 

01/25/2010     Transaction Assessment      10.00
01/25/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-05668  ANTHONY, CASEY M  (10.00)

Thanks, Monks, for all the updates and comments today.  All in all, a pretty nice outcome for the good guys.  Did you see Judge Stan get annoyed with Baez when he wouldn't quit picking the scab about how awful the Prosecution was?  I really wanted to see him use his gavel and whack him with it.  But that's just me...

The gavel smack would have been a nice touch.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #641 on: January 25, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »

Thanks for posting all the pictures and media links......I hope with that out of the way, things will start me move along and a trial date set. 

I am never impressed with JB but today he seemed even more inept that usual. Lyons looked like she could have chewed his arm off on more than one occasion...............wish she had!! Monkey Devil!

I am glad Amy finally got her day in court.

And I am eager to see IF the A's had anything to say after court.
I sure she was enjoying the many looks of disgust that Andrea was giving Baez  I'll bet she has been tearing him apart after they left the courtroom 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 25, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/25/florida.casey.anthony.court/
Casey Anthony pleads guilty in check fraud case
From Beth Karas, In Session
January 25, 2010 3:22 p.m. EST

snipped:

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, were present in court for the plea. George Anthony waved to his daughter as she was led from the courtroom.

Yep, buh bye forever!   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 25, 2010, 03:49:41 PM »

Thanks for posting all the pictures and media links......I hope with that out of the way, things will start me move along and a trial date set. 

I am never impressed with JB but today he seemed even more inept that usual. Lyons looked like she could have chewed his arm off on more than one occasion...............wish she had!! Monkey Devil!

If they did I'm sure it was ssdd!! They never change, not that I think they ever would. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 25, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »

Casey Anthony: Meter Reader Should Be Suspect in Daughter's Death

Monday, January 25, 2010
 Lawyers for the Florida mom charged with killing her young daughter want to interview the ex-wife of the meter reader who found the little girl's body.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony are asking a judge Monday to let them depose the wife of Roy Kronk. He found the body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony in woods near her home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony's attorneys say Kronk's ex-wife is offering testimony that supports the contention that Kronk should be a suspect. Detectives have said repeatedly that Kronk is not a suspect and that the evidence points to Casey Anthony.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony was back in court Monday where she pleaded guilty to unrelated check fraud charges. She was sentenced to 412 days time served and one year of supervised probation, MyFoxOrlando.com reported.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and says a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 25, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »

Ashton says latent prints are still waiting to be released by the FBI. 
Interesting. Set a trial date already 

hear hear!

Hey everyone, I watched but couldnt get in for a good bit & figured I try a bit after the hearing.

Its just a matter of time & Im pretty sure the prosecution knows full well what they have but technically they have the benefit of not having this evidence as part of discovery via formal report & results because it does not have to be released by the FBI as we've heard in a prior hearing nor does the judge or State have the authority to demand such from a federal agency.  If I'm not mistaken I heard that they will have to bring legal representation to the court to present why their report is not finalized or handed over, if I heard correctly I doubt much will come of it other than a discussion as to when reasonably it can be expected - I could be off on that a tad.  Today's conviction has her as a felon & that is the most pertinent aspect of today's hearing/guilty plea - the sentence or the probation aspect of her sentence quite frankly will become moot after her murder conviction as she will never see the light of day again, everyone knows it its just not being said.   Now her conviction can be brought up during her murder trial as an aggravating factor during sentencing & I feel that the prosecution will find a way to use those tapes as evidence as to what she was doing from 6/15 thru 7/15 opposed to looking for her "looking for Caylee by other resources."  Bozo's snipe about a reasonable bond was ridiculous, she is being held on murder one, etc. that no bond stands, period.

Casey came to court all smiles & giggles until she was instructed to cry, it was so transparent.  Her tears were for herself, plain and simple...she has no true remorse.   Her demeanor as she entered indicates to me that she thought she was going to get all counts withheld with no convictions - she and the defense were sorely mistaken.   You could physically see when Casey was informed that she wasnt coming out of this without a conviction.  I don't know why they bother to tell her to cry, this judge nor a future jury is going to buy her act or her attorneys lousy attempts at garnering sympathy for Casey.  Bozo made it worse by trying to paint Casey as a victim yet again....Boo hoo, cry me a river!     When Casey said she wished she was a better friend to Amy, she in essence just admitted that she has harmed many besides Amy - trust me that sociopath doesnt give a hoot, not with those smirks & dead eyes we've seen that she cannot conceal with phoney smiles, giggling & anxiety induced wringing her hands till they are raw.  Casey & her defense threw a pity ball at Judge Strickland knowing full well she would be found guilty by a jury & prayed that they could get her out of being a convicted felon, idiots!!

You'd think her parents would get a clue that she pled guilty to this, knowing what they know & Cindy even kept what was left of Amy's cash !  But O no Cindy won't have it!  She doesnt see her children or her murdered grandchild as people, they are objects for her to receive attention & pity from others, striving on playing the victim & using it as an excuse for her own deplorable behavior - similar to munchausen syndrome,Cindy utilizes those closest to her to draw attention to herself.   Cindy cannot face Casey's guilt because it makes her have to evaluate the failure she was as a parent & the extremely poor example she was to her children, likewise for her b@llle$$ puppet!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 25, 2010, 03:55:47 PM »

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpps/news/dpgo-casey-anthony-plea-deal-check-case-orl-20100125_5757461
Casey Anthony Takes Plea Deal in Check Fraud Charges

Updated: Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 2:28 PM CST
Published : Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 1:16 PM CST
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) – Casey Anthony took a plea deal in court Monday on check fraud charges.

Anthony, 23, was charged with 13 check fraud charges after prosecutors say she stole her friend Amy Huizenga’s checkbook and wrote checks to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of items at a Target store and a Winn Dixie grocery store.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland found her guilty on six counts and withheld adjudication on seven counts. He then sentenced Anthony to 412 days time served in jail, as well as one year's supervised probation if she is ever released. Prosecutors had asked for five years in prison for the check
fraud charges.

Anthony spoke in court and apolgized to Amy Huizenga and then broke down in tears.

Anthony remains locked up in the Orange County Jail on first degree murder charges related to the death of her daughter Caylee. Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed the 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler.

Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in Caylee's slaying.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: January 25, 2010, 04:02:57 PM »

Also of note, there really was no reason for Dominic Casey's attorney to be in court today yet there she was...talk about getting involved to be seen.   For that matter besides the Anthonys having foot in mouth disease, there really wasnt a need for Brad Conway to be there either.

The defense thought that taking this plea would shove it under the rug & make it less significant, that a jury would never see the tapes but behold they are being reaired on every major network today...sometimes you just gotta laugh! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #648 on: January 25, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »

If they did I'm sure it was ssdd!! They never change, not that I think they ever would. 

Of course, it was probably "KC is innocent, blame the person who found our precious money maker Grand dollar grand daughter so she could be given a proper burial in which we made a mockery of that as well with our actions" 

bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #649 on: January 25, 2010, 04:21:43 PM »

J.B. is so riduculous!!   I cannot believe they even allow him in a courtroom.
Cindy looked so happy after the hearing, guess she really is proud of her felon daughter!
Wonder if she will be as happy once the ZG trial is over, or better yet K.C. murder trial.
Thanks to all of the monkeys for the photos, news and updates.  Monkey smiles to all!
God Bless Caylee!

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: January 25, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »

J.B. is so riduculous!!   I cannot believe they even allow him in a courtroom.
Cindy looked so happy after the hearing, guess she really is proud of her felon daughter!
Wonder if she will be as happy once the ZG trial is over, or better yet K.C. murder trial.
Thanks to all of the monkeys for the photos, news and updates.  Monkey smiles to all!
God Bless Caylee!

Haw Haw Haw   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #651 on: January 25, 2010, 04:29:23 PM »

Okay, I guess i had too much wine today!  (But not as much "whine" as Jose)  Can't spell right and double posted his ugly mug.  Anyways,  Good eve monkeys...

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 25, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »

Cindy Anthony is such an idiot.  She came into the courtroom grinning and when she saw the red light on the camera pointed at her she gave her all-to-often-seen sneer.  She must think the entire exercize is just for her.  I can't imagine smiling if my daughter were going to plead guilty to stealing her friend's checkbook and knowing that no matter what happens, she will be taken back to the county jail, charged with murdering her daughter. Are these people real?  Do they have any normal emotions?

And Casey, entering the courtroom happy as if she were at her debutante ball instead of just released from her shackles which would be replaced when she went back out the door.  Not acknowledging her parents at all, just so happy to see that big ugly woman.  It is entirely inappropriate for Lyons to snuggle with Casey.  In most cases, the attorneys do not touch the client in court, as they are not supposed to during jail visits.  Oh, I forgot.  The rules don't apply to George's little princess, do they?

At least we were spared George's blowing his nose and then he and Cindy inspecting what came out.  The guy sitting by Cindy in the green shirt could have benefitted by a handkerchief, though.

Casey shook someone's hand on the way out and that's not supposed to happen either, but these people are the Anthonys, doncha know?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 25, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/25/florida.casey.anthony.court/
Casey Anthony pleads guilty in check fraud case
From Beth Karas, In Session
January 25, 2010 3:22 p.m. EST

snipped:

Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, were present in court for the plea. George Anthony waved to his daughter as she was led from the courtroom.

Yep, buh bye forever!   Monkey Devil!

it took me over 1/2 hour to get back in after getting kicked out ummmm did KC wave back.....betcha NOT

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 25, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »

There was activity on the Court docket today.  I wonder what this is for?  (It wasn't from the media, as far as I  could tell.) 

01/25/2010     Transaction Assessment      10.00
01/25/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-05668  ANTHONY, CASEY M  (10.00)

Thanks, Monks, for all the updates and comments today.  All in all, a pretty nice outcome for the good guys.  Did you see Judge Stan get annoyed with Baez when he wouldn't quit picking the scab about how awful the Prosecution was?  I really wanted to see him use his gavel and whack him with it.  But that's just me...

The gavel smack would have been a nice touch.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  JS is way too patient with this azz

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 25, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

The cage is too crowded today... I guess.  Servers are busy busy busy.  I give up for today.... boo hoo, can't get caught up.  Have a good night monkeys! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 25, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

The cage is too crowded today... I guess.  Servers are busy busy busy.  I give up for today.... boo hoo, can't get caught up.  Have a good night monkeys! 
Yeah, I thought I was locked out for forever! I couldn't get back in, I knocked for half an hour! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 25, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »

I wonder where Lee is?  He doesn't come to court to support his sister who is now a convicted FELON!!   Monkey Devil!  I love saying that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #658 on: January 25, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »

Cindy Anthony is such an idiot.  She came into the courtroom grinning and when she saw the red light on the camera pointed at her she gave her all-to-often-seen sneer.  She must think the entire exercize is just for her.  I can't imagine smiling if my daughter were going to plead guilty to stealing her friend's checkbook and knowing that no matter what happens, she will be taken back to the county jail, charged with murdering her daughter. Are these people real?  Do they have any normal emotions?

And Casey, entering the courtroom happy as if she were at her debutante ball instead of just released from her shackles which would be replaced when she went back out the door.  Not acknowledging her parents at all, just so happy to see that big ugly woman.  It is entirely inappropriate for Lyons to snuggle with Casey.  In most cases, the attorneys do not touch the client in court, as they are not supposed to during jail visits.  Oh, I forgot.  The rules don't apply to George's little princess, do they?

At least we were spared George's blowing his nose and then he and Cindy inspecting what came out.  The guy sitting by Cindy in the green shirt could have benefitted by a handkerchief, though.

Casey shook someone's hand on the way out and that's not supposed to happen either, but these people are the Anthonys, doncha know?

Babybear you pretty much summed up how I was feeling after watching that hearing.  Funny how when KC entered the room today it was as if she was walking onto a stage in Hollywood - the star of the show.  It made me cringe with feelings of disgust wondering how she was even able to put a smile on her face, I swear she has a heart of stone and there is ice water running through her veins and CA and GA make me wonder why they continue to show up at these hearings portraying themselves to be the caring and loving family they so AREN'T - it is like they are there hoping with such hope that KC will make eye contact with them - any little morsel or sign of acceptance from her........I hope it is eating them alive. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 25, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »

I'd really like to know what Oak Ridge and the FBI have that they will not release to the defense..... latent finger prints from the FBI (IIRC) and what from Oak Ridge?  And why do both refuse to release the info to the defense?  I think this is going to get very interesting.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.