May 06, 2024, 08:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 319921 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2008, 06:14:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Lawyer With Death Penalty Experience Joins Casey Anthony Team

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.

Thanks Mammy.

Was anybody from the forum able to get in touch with Nancy Grace regarding Terence Lenamon close connection to the Florida's Prosecutor's Office ... a close connection namely his wife.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »

I don't understand the reasoning behind her family not visiting her.  Disregarding OUR feelings about Casey, they have supported her yet now she seems abandoned.

Is it not probable that if she is found guilty, she will be shipped to a prison with a higher security rating?  My guess is that it will then be more difficult for them to see her.

I can't understand why they are not taking advantage of this time while she is housed locally to visit her.

Even if this were my child and I testified against her (which I would unless my resolve weakened), I still cannot imagine forsaking her with no visits.  If I did not want to talk to her, I would at least go visit to "see" her.  Of course, not having been in this situation (nor will I ever), I really cannot imagine, I guess. 

By the way, I know I will never be in that situation because sadly we have no children.  I've always heard from my friends though that you never say "my child would not do that" so I had to qualify my reasoning.

Still waiting to see if there is a way to avoid using the refresh key when you are up-to-date on posts.  Anyone have an idea?

It may be a case of the end justifies the means.  I am hoping cutting Casey off is a "tough love" tactic by the Anthonys to break her down and ... force her to reveal all that she knows regarding Caylee.

Supporting Casey's in her lies ... walking on egg shells ... coddling her ... for over three months has resulted in naught.  Maybe if Casey believes that her family is no longer going to shield her from her wrongdoing ... there will be a change of heart.

I can only hope ...

Janet

++++++

Complete Text Of Casey Anthony's Jailhouse Phone Call
Mother-Daughter Exchange Harsh Words In Missing Girl Mystery
POSTED: 6:34 pm EDT July 25, 2008
UPDATED: 3:42 pm EDT July 28, 2008

"Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

http://www.local6.com/news/16993169/detail.html

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 1:16 pm EDT September 3, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Hoping it's tough love too Janet!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2008, 06:14:45 PM »

He bundled Quatisha into the boot of his car before dumping her by the swamp.

What exactly is the "boot" of the car???

The judge said: 'This plan, well thought out and well carried out, could have no justification, moral or legal, but could only be the product of a person who is so cold and so calculating, so devoir of humanity and only concerned about his own welfare.'

The boot is the trunk, I think it's called a boot in England, maybe other countries. Heck, maybe even in some parts of the USA.
Way back when I was a kid, my folks called it the 'turtle.' Now, though, we just say the trunk.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:29 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's rookie lawyer is getting some help. Jose Baez doesn't have the credentials to try a death penalty case, so he's enlisted the help of a Miami lawyer who's defended some brutal murderers.

Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team. Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row. The other is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Terence Lenamon would not talk to Eyewitness News on Tuesday. He's now part of accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team. She could face the death penalty for the murder of her daughter Caylee. Her attorney, Jose Baez, is not qualified to handle death penalty cases, but Lenamon is.

Lenamon is a highly-rated defense attorney. Still, two of three high-profile murderers he's defended in recent years are on Florida's death row.

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".

Two months ago, a jury voted 8-4 to send another of Lenamon's clients to death row, 31-year-old Wadada Delhall, for murdering a key witness who testified against his brother in a murder case.

One of his high-profile Miami murder clients did escape the death penalty. Cesar Mena, 29, a member of the so-called "Orlando Boys," who raped and killed Ana Maria Angel and stabbed her high school sweetheart, is serving five consecutive life sentences.

Casey's defense attorney keeps insisting Caylee is still alive, even though a grand jury indicted her for premeditated murder after hearing the evidence the FBI and Orange County sheriff's investigators have against her.

If Caylee's body is not found before trial, it's unlikely Baez will need help from a death penalty-qualified attorney, because without a body there probably would be no push for the death penalty.

Thanks Mammy.

Was anybody from the forum able to get in touch with Nancy Grace regarding Terence Lenamon close connection to the Florida's Prosecutor's Office ... a close connection namely his wife.

Janet

We sent emails so hopefully she will say something about it...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

I don't understand the reasoning behind her family not visiting her.  Disregarding OUR feelings about Casey, they have supported her yet now she seems abandoned.

Is it not probable that if she is found guilty, she will be shipped to a prison with a higher security rating?  My guess is that it will then be more difficult for them to see her.

I can't understand why they are not taking advantage of this time while she is housed locally to visit her.

Even if this were my child and I testified against her (which I would unless my resolve weakened), I still cannot imagine forsaking her with no visits.  If I did not want to talk to her, I would at least go visit to "see" her.  Of course, not having been in this situation (nor will I ever), I really cannot imagine, I guess. 

By the way, I know I will never be in that situation because sadly we have no children.  I've always heard from my friends though that you never say "my child would not do that" so I had to qualify my reasoning.

Still waiting to see if there is a way to avoid using the refresh key when you are up-to-date on posts.  Anyone have an idea?

On Nancy Grace last night it said that she has not made any requests to see anyone, she has made no phone calls and no one has scheduled any visits. George however did deposit $50 into her commissary account.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
Blessed Mother
Scared Monkey

Children are a gift from GOD

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2008, 06:16:58 PM »

Thanks Mammy.

Janet

We sent emails so hopefully she will say something about it...

Baez must be aware of this connection, then again, he's not the brightest bulb.

Caylee, you are America's princess- Justice is coming!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »

When you get time, please read this article.....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/19/everlades.nightmare.ap/index.html

So sad...
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »

At 2:30 a.m. — around the time doctors were treating Maycock at Glades General — Cyteria Braddy awoke to a racket in the laundry room of the Carol City home. The washing machine was oscillating with soapy water. Inside were the clothes Braddy had worn earlier that evening. Outside her husband was using wet cloths to wipe down the inside of the Town Car.

"He said he had been to the lake and he was cleaning out the fishy smell, or something like that," Cyteria told investigators.

Suco told Braddy he knew he was involved in Quatisha's disappearance. He asked again: Where is the girl?

"I can't tell you," Braddy replied. "Even if I'm found innocent, my family won't talk to me again."

"Listen, we need to find her," Suco said. "If she's alive, we need to find her. Tell us what happened. We need to find Quatisha. There's a five-year-old out there. If she's alive, tell us."

Braddy shook his head, no.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone....or is it just me???

it does sound familiar 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2008, 06:23:26 PM »

I was a bit confused about the odd amount of money put into Casey's account.  So, I went surfing around and came upon a site for some prison's commissary rates.  It would seem that items are not priced in whole amounts. Like tea might be $1.22 for 3 bags, etc.  Perhaps this is an explanation????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  This may be old news to some but...

I was listening to KC’s original interviews with LE at Universal and a few things stood out to me.  I don’t know if they’ve been mentioned before but here are some.

KC said Zenaida’s  father was black, mother Puerto Rican, so why would her last names be Fernandez-Gonzalez if her father was black.

She also said Z had no children, I thought I had read that KC said she had 2 children like what was on the apt application.

KC said for the longest time her mother didn’t want her to go running because of  Nicole Gangozza’s murder at Blanchard.  If NG was killed on June 10th and KC last saw Cindy on June 15th when was this longest time?  Only a 5 day interval.

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »

See ya'll later tonight (probably)...gotta go see what we're ordering in for dinner.  I think my husband is tiring of my playing with monkeys...lol.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2008, 06:24:58 PM »

Child-neglect charge dropped against Casey Anthony

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102108,0,4701569.story

Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    10:00 AM EDT, October 21, 2008

The State Attorney's Office has dropped its child-neglect charge against Casey Anthony.

The decision was made in light of the grand jury's recent indictment of Anthony on charges first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

In a statement released this morning, the State Attorney's Office explained: "The neglect charges were premised on the theory that her child, Caylee Marie, was still alive. As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges."

The release said the State Attorney's Office would not comment further.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2008, 06:26:56 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-102108,0,4701569.story

The State Attorney's Office has dropped its child-neglect charge against Casey Anthony.

The decision was made in light of the grand jury's recent indictment of Anthony on charges first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

In a statement released this morning, the State Attorney's Office explained: "The neglect charges were premised on the theory that her child, Caylee Marie, was still alive. As the investigation progressed and it became clear that the evidence proved that the child was deceased, the State sought an indictment on the legally appropriate charges."

Thank you Orchidwm.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2008, 06:30:21 PM »

So worse case scenario, IF the jury doesn't convict her of murder charges b/c of no body, what else can she get? I don't understand why they would drop any charges against her, I would think the more the better. If convicted of these lesser charges, she could get out in a few years due to good behavior?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2008, 06:31:09 PM »

The judge said: 'This plan, well thought out and well carried out, could have no justification, moral or legal, but could only be the product of a person who is so cold and so calculating, so devoir of humanity and only concerned about his own welfare.'

"Boot" is the British name for the cars trunk.

Thank You Colt45

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »

POSTED: 3:49 pm EDT October 21, 2008
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT October 21, 2008

OVER $100 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Her bail bondsman deposited $51.26 into her jail account Tuesday. That's more than the $50 her father gave her.

So what could Casey buy with her $100-plus from the jail commissary? She could get a moon pie for 60 cents, a bra for $5.99, about the same price she paid at Target, or she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2.

_____

ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2008, 06:38:50 PM »

Thank you Orchidwm.

Janet

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2008, 06:50:19 PM »

DR as far as I know this site does not auto refresh, so you need to hit the refresh button.  IIRC way, way back when for a short time this site did refresh on it's own.

AnninFL thanks for the info on Maycock. Do you have a link to the site? TIA

Welcome all new Monkeys. I may appear new b/c I haven't been posting only lurking. But I've been here since the begining of the internet!   Russ you are very funny.

MikeMonkey, I hope you post again. Klaas is one of the most upstanding, fair, kind hearted, smart, (I can go on for awhile here) people that I've met (well thru SM for over 3 yrs).

DES please post again we need you!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »

"Boot" is the British name for the cars trunk.

Thank You Colt45

Your welcome Blonde. I thought I was going to post the answer before anyone else....but you monkeys are some pretty fast posters!   
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2008, 06:50:29 PM »

So what could Casey buy with her $100-plus from the jail commissary? She could get a moon pie for 60 cents, a bra for $5.99, about the same price she paid at Target, or she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2.

Umm shouldn't that read "about the same price AMY paid at Target?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.