May 21, 2024, 11:06:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 296972 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 11, 2012, 08:46:50 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
I talked to Cheney, Jose and Cindy. It's her. @KarenCousineau @YancyFaith @KSinCFL I feel same way abt the vid. Similar to her, but not her!
1 minute ago

What is he talking about?

I am lost.

since he has 'moved on' he doesn't know what he is talking about either..lol...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 11, 2012, 08:47:17 PM »

@
I talked to Cheney, Jose and Cindy. It's her. @KarenCousineau @YancyFaith @KSinCFL I feel same way abt the vid. Similar to her, but not her!
1 minute ago

I am lost.
I believe they are talking about the video diary.....if not we both need some directions 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 11, 2012, 09:00:39 PM »

@
1 minute ago

I am lost.
I believe they are talking about the video diary.....if not we both need some directions 

I thought they were talking about the picture taken at Olive Garden...

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 11, 2012, 09:14:36 PM »

I can believe Caylee was conceived out of a date rape, if Casey was the rapist.

Now with the Baez firing/resignation, I wonder if he is responsible for the video release as either a threat or payback.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 11, 2012, 09:21:26 PM »

I think that Dorothy and Bozo both quit because Casey leaked the videos and they found out the truth of that ...also, if Casey is hiding out at Dorothy's place which I suspect, Dorothy probably realizes that Casey has put Dorothy's family in danger in the event that someone recognizes the decor of the place where Casey was filming from, Dot's place..blabs about it, and some deranged person decides to go harm Casey...doubt if that will happen, but ya never know...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 11, 2012, 09:51:09 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
When contacted by @nbcnews #josebaez would neither confirm nor deny @nypost report #caseyanthony is firing him.
16 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

In my view--of course he wouldn't confirm or deny---he is loving the tease and the subsequent anticipated attention.    They are frantic for news coverage.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 11, 2012, 09:53:11 PM »

Geraldo was on Fox a few minutes ago and said Bobo is back in Miami..his home was foreclosed and he didnt make a penny on this case!!!!

Like what else is new?  LOL-wasn't his home in foreclosure forevah?????????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 11, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »

@
1 minute ago

I am lost.

I thought they were talking about the picture taken at Olive Garden...
Oh,I forgot about that one.Makes sense. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 11, 2012, 09:54:10 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
When contacted by @nbcnews #josebaez would neither confirm nor deny @nypost report #caseyanthony is firing him.
16 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

In my view--of course he wouldn't confirm or deny---he is loving the tease and the subsequent anticipated attention.    They are frantic for news coverage.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: January 11, 2012, 10:00:17 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
What do YOU think of Casey's story that she was date raped and that is how she got pregnant with Caylee? #HLN 6pm
33 minutes ago

Who cares and what bearing does it have on the dastardly deed of murder in cold blood ???
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 11, 2012, 10:05:15 PM »

http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jBwd9nS1

Despite the apparent leak of her video diaries, Casey Anthony remains in hiding. But that doesn't mean she's all alone.

A source close to Anthony tells E! News that after months of disconnection, Casey is now back in contact with her mom Cindy. ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2M0ZYW

Oh---isn't that lovely?   CinCin should move away and not leave a forwarding address or phone number!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 11, 2012, 10:07:28 PM »

E! News has exclusively learned that Dorothy Sims, the member of Casey's defense dedicated to appealing her fraud conviction (the crime she's currently on probation for), filed paperwork in Orlando court yesterday seeking to remove herself as the client of record for the case.

So, what's behind the double departure?

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/casey_anthony_regains_her_mother_loses/285688#ixzz1jC2ZKN12

Another book or TV appearance in the offering ???   LOL--it is all hilarious.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 11, 2012, 10:13:31 PM »

@
1 minute ago

I am lost.

So is he --- LOL!    Jim, Jim, get a life!   Put it behind you and move forward into the sunlight!     
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #453 on: January 11, 2012, 10:20:42 PM »

The only way Bozo and Sims have quit is if KC made money behind their backs.  I think she sold her 'video diary' and those dirty pics and didn't give them a cut.  I also think Mumbles probably helped her do it.  Now, if she starts squealing about ineffective counsel due to sexual harassment we'll know that she and Bozo are officially over.  It's going to happen one day.  And when it does, Bozo will reap a harvest of rewards.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: January 11, 2012, 11:44:46 PM »

I agree, heck that may have been her plan all along, get them divorced then frame George for murdering Caylee and C. Getting rid of birds with 1 stone so to speak. About Caylee being a child of rape, of course another lie to cover her skanky arz. She couldn't say, hey mom and dad, I've done the nasty with soooooo many, I don't know who daddy is. Are we really supposed to believe had said rape really happened she wouldn't have sought out justice. As Dr Phil says about teens applies to skank. If her tongue is moving, she's lieing.
  I'm really enjoying watching the world crumbling around her. And it'll only get better once Bozo is officially fired. I wouldn't put it past him to "leak" what he really knows. I'm sure skank will also turn his miserable life even more miserable... come on lawsuit for "inappropriate behaviour" between client and her lawyer. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that skank would use that angle to get her grubby hands on some money through a "tell all". CHOO CHOO, I can hear that train acoming!
I've been expecting her to out Baez for awhile now.  What's to stop her from claiming ineffective counsel for the lying charges?  What would that do to the not guilty verdicts?  Probably nothing, I suppose.  Given her victim mentality, though, I can see her jumping up and down, claiming that Baez was just like her father, abusing her trust...Poor wittle Casey, she's just so put upon...

Hmmm, can't see her claiming ineffective counsel considering he got skank off the murder, and child abuse etc. charges. HOWEVER, how about her filing a complaint with the Florida Bar about inappropriate or sexual abuse! I'll even help her, as I'm sure she reads here. Dang, she can even get legal aid for the bill! Here you go:
http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/AB230E7DCCC3B75385256B29004BD6DC/$FILE/Inquiry%20Complaint%20Form.pdf?OpenElement
THE FLORIDA BAR
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300

Toll Free 1-866-352-0707 (ACAP)
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: January 11, 2012, 11:49:20 PM »

I agree, heck that may have been her plan all along, get them divorced then frame George for murdering Caylee and C. Getting rid of birds with 1 stone so to speak. About Caylee being a child of rape, of course another lie to cover her skanky arz. She couldn't say, hey mom and dad, I've done the nasty with soooooo many, I don't know who daddy is. Are we really supposed to believe had said rape really happened she wouldn't have sought out justice. As Dr Phil says about teens applies to skank. If her tongue is moving, she's lieing.
  I'm really enjoying watching the world crumbling around her. And it'll only get better once Bozo is officially fired. I wouldn't put it past him to "leak" what he really knows. I'm sure skank will also turn his miserable life even more miserable... come on lawsuit for "inappropriate behaviour" between client and her lawyer. I wouldn't doubt for a minute that skank would use that angle to get her grubby hands on some money through a "tell all". CHOO CHOO, I can hear that train acoming!
I've been expecting her to out Baez for awhile now.  What's to stop her from claiming ineffective counsel for the lying charges?  What would that do to the not guilty verdicts?  Probably nothing, I suppose.  Given her victim mentality, though, I can see her jumping up and down, claiming that Baez was just like her father, abusing her trust...Poor wittle Casey, she's just so put upon...

Hmmm, can't see her claiming ineffective counsel considering he got skank off the murder, and child abuse etc. charges. HOWEVER, how about her filing a complaint with the Florida Bar about inappropriate or sexual abuse! I'll even help her, as I'm sure she reads here. Dang, she can even get legal aid for the bill! Here you go:
http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBResources.nsf/Attachments/AB230E7DCCC3B75385256B29004BD6DC/$FILE/Inquiry%20Complaint%20Form.pdf?OpenElement
THE FLORIDA BAR
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300

Toll Free 1-866-352-0707 (ACAP)

Look Casey, this is often done, it's easy: Case as example:
https://www.floridabar.org/DIVADM/ME/MPDisAct.nsf/DISACTVIEW/397DB26BABEA42E08525771C00406B74/$FILE/340480_42.PDF

In case the above Florida Bar Complaint form link is wrong, here it is properly, sorry did it wrong in previous post!
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2012, 01:11:44 AM »

Okay, color me confused re what she told the Dr. and I quote "She said, "Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it," according to the Weitz deposition. He then left the room.

Doesn't that imply she was holding poor little dead Caylee? So, how does this go according to the murderess, George drowns Caylee, then hands her over to Casey, who then hands her back over to George to "take care of it"???

I think Simms quit because she specializes in DP cases, and no chance of this happening with skank now, and I believe this whole Bozo being "fired" to to drum up publicity for a future book authored by skank and him. He knows no one will buy anything he writes as it stands now, nor will either make any money in interviews, but add fuel to the fire, people will be gullible to watch interviews/ stories/books about what "they're will to spill". We're not that gullible BOZO and SKANK. Let her file a Complaint with the Florida Bar as I posted above, then I'll believe it.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2012, 01:25:04 AM »

The only way Bozo and Sims have quit is if KC made money behind their backs.  I think she sold her 'video diary' and those dirty pics and didn't give them a cut.  I also think Mumbles probably helped her do it.  Now, if she starts squealing about ineffective counsel due to sexual harassment we'll know that she and Bozo are officially over.  It's going to happen one day.  And when it does, Bozo will reap a harvest of rewards.
Probably they know that there is other video ha ha ha!!!! probably Casey video taped something that compromises bobo hahahahah (ps. Casey please do not post a video of bozo in undies)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2012, 01:27:04 AM »

Okay, color me confused re what she told the Dr. and I quote "She said, "Dad took her from me, said all's going to be okay. Daddy will take care of it," according to the Weitz deposition. He then left the room.

Doesn't that imply she was holding poor little dead Caylee? So, how does this go according to the murderess, George drowns Caylee, then hands her over to Casey, who then hands her back over to George to "take care of it"???

I think Simms quit because she specializes in DP cases, and no chance of this happening with skank now, and I believe this whole Bozo being "fired" to to drum up publicity for a future book authored by skank and him. He knows no one will buy anything he writes as it stands now, nor will either make any money in interviews, but add fuel to the fire, people will be gullible to watch interviews/ stories/books about what "they're will to spill". We're not that gullible BOZO and SKANK. Let her file a Complaint with the Florida Bar as I posted above, then I'll believe it.
oh yeah a ex cop will use items from his own house to dispose caylee's body hahhahahah
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2012, 02:00:45 AM »

Guess that was payback for George testifying before the Grand Jury.
I think Sims quit because there is no money to be made from the other cases.
And if Bozo quit, doesn't he have to file papers ? 
They all got paid after she was found "indigent".
How much did her defense team screw the Florida Taxpayers for ?
I don't know where to look it up, but with the Sunshine Laws on FL, it's got to be available on some Justice site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.