May 14, 2024, 03:08:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 - 12/5/08  (Read 306530 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2008, 12:27:32 AM »

This is it. This is what I remember. Divers went down when the cage was found in December:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK95qsXq6Q

The footage of Dave tugs at the heart.  Why would someone do that?  If that was an elaborate scheme to get Tim away from Aruba...then these people are more disgusting than could have ever been imagined.

I know, truthseeker. I had the same reaction. To be perfectly honest, I usually identify more with Beth. Maybe because I'm a Mom with a kid Natalee's age. But, in that video, Dave has my heart.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2008, 12:28:54 AM »

Hotshot,

Do you believe they found Natalee's remains in that cage?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2008, 12:31:15 AM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.
How can you even say CAPS is a diverter?  He has worked so hard on this case...... Kermit is making you focus on her, and its all silly, and can not be proved in any way......Its really sad that you all are fixed on that one thing that can not even be shown as any kind of proof.  Yes by the way CAPS can not keep a connection with the internet.  YES they are onto him, and yes, he is still able to help where he can.  You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did.  And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.

Hotshot - I have always been a supporter of Caps.  I don't know that I can now say the same for some of those who were on Persistence.  Kermit has shown us so much proof and Kyle and produced nothing in his own defense.  You said that Beth is not happy that Kermit exposed her letters and she knows what's going on.  Can you please explain that a little more.  Kermit led us to believe that he had Bath's permission to expose the photographs and cover up.  Do we have incorrect information?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: December 04, 2008, 12:31:35 AM »

This is it. This is what I remember. Divers went down when the cage was found in December:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK95qsXq6Q

The footage of Dave tugs at the heart.  Why would someone do that?  If that was an elaborate scheme to get Tim away from Aruba...then these people are more disgusting than could have ever been imagined.

I know, truthseeker. I had the same reaction. To be perfectly honest, I usually identify more with Beth. Maybe because I'm a Mom with a kid Natalee's age. But, in that video, Dave has my heart.

I have watched Dave from the very beginning.  He once worked in my hometown before moving to Clinton and then on to Meridian.  My son went to college in Meridian for two years right after Natalee disappeared.  I would go down on weekends to watch him play baseball and everytime we made that left turn to go to the campus I would look to the right and see Dave's place of business and wonder how he was holding up.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2008, 12:33:54 AM »

Hotshot - I'm so baffled by all of this, I really don't know which way to turn.  That's why I haven't been contributing much.

Rightfully understood Klaas.  But Joran said from the beginning it was all so simple.  Not that I am one to take his words for being true at all, but really, why look into this as some huge mystery.  It is a mystery, but way hurt the ones who went and did their time there?  Yes many of us has been here from day one, and many of us have donated theories, names, evidence, maps, ect.... Everyone has an opinion.  But to hurt These people like this is outrageous to say the least.  I know a few of those guys on the boat were naive, but you'd think Tim explained to them after a while just how they (Aruba) works.  I just think things like downing these people needs to stay off the boards especially with the time and effort that was all put into it, on behalf of the Holloways.  Not everything has to be backed up with "I did it for myself".  So they lost money, we all have in one way or another.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2008, 12:36:48 AM »

This one?

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2008, 12:38:19 AM »

klaasend, I might have missed it, but I didn't see an answer to your Endemol question.  It is a worldwide production company, Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, Changing Rooms and Fear Factor are a very few of their shows.  And of course it's a Dutch company.  Here's the Wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemol
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:07 AM »

I am guessing that the lawyer must be on the prosecution side
or he wouldn't be on the call roll.

Kermit has been saying for a long time that we should
stay focused and not be diverted by the witness.

Why would anyone want to divert attention away from
the trap and the "human remains" found there?
One of those diverting is Caps, one is John Silvetti and one
is Clyde Burke, of ALE.
How can you even say CAPS is a diverter?  He has worked so hard on this case...... Kermit is making you focus on her, and its all silly, and can not be proved in any way......Its really sad that you all are fixed on that one thing that can not even be shown as any kind of proof.  Yes by the way CAPS can not keep a connection with the internet.  YES they are onto him, and yes, he is still able to help where he can.  You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS.  There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help.  I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did.  And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
Hotshot,
I have always looked forward to your posts from the beginning, and those of CAPS and Kyle. But, the recent posts by Kermit and the interchanges btwn Kermit/CAPS/Kyle seem to weigh in favor of Kermit.
If you could be more clear on this post as to the meaning of this:
And by the way Kermit, do NOT post anymore of Beths letters.........She will not be a happy camper.  She already knows whats going on with that.
I think the innuendos (intentional or not) are really confusing.....Help me understand please.
Bill, I too talk with Beth, and she does not want to be posted here as to what is said in private.  Kermit asked Beth in a private letter is she wanted her to expose the corruption.......Beth thinking the corruption of Aruba......Kermit went and posted Beths reply that said sure or something to that effect....then Kermit comes out with all this outrageous stuff.  Beth wants in no way to have her personal emails on any sites....And thats as far as I am going with this.  You may have your opinions and side with Kermit, but think about this, really think about this...You really think these people went out to Aruba to scan for oil crap when they didnt even come close to Venezuela?  They left there for a reason, and if the pictures dont tell you why, I dont know what will....Persistance has what they need, and so do the FBI.  just because they are not talking doesnt mean they are not working.
Well, it boils down to this (in my opinion): You seem to insinuate that Natalee (at least partially) was indeed found in the cage. Kermit seems to believe this as well. The argument is whether or not the FBI and Beth were COMPLETELY informed of this back in January '08. Kermit says they were NOT. You say they WERE. I'm sorry, but Kermit is making a more compelling argument to me.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »

O/T

Klaas, is there a special reason why your tagline says" zoo geeper"?  Just wondering?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:49 AM »

klaasend, I might have missed it, but I didn't see an answer to your Endemol question.  It is a worldwide production company, Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, Changing Rooms and Fear Factor are a very few of their shows.  And of course it's a Dutch company.  Here's the Wikipedia link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endemol

Ah, thanks for the info
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:55 AM »

Hotshot - I have always been a supporter of Caps.  I don't know that I can now say the same for some of those who were on Persistence.  Kermit has shown us so much proof and Kyle and produced nothing in his own defense.  You said that Beth is not happy that Kermit exposed her letters and she knows what's going on.  Can you please explain that a little more.  Kermit led us to believe that he had Bath's permission to expose the photographs and cover up.  Do we have incorrect information?
Beth gave her ok to expose Aruba "period".  Beth would never give the OK to hurt someone who has tried to help bring closure.  We should all know beth by now, and she is not a hateful person.   kermit has shown nothing but private emails, that may have been changed prior to her posting them.  kyle already stated a few threads back, he is done with this show, and is no longer posting here.  i don't blame him.  Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2008, 12:40:04 AM »

Whiskey Girl - this isn't really the place to explain business and corporate expenses, taxes, deductions, and write offs.   I suggest that you read about it.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2008, 12:41:38 AM »

O/T

Klaas, is there a special reason why your tagline says" zoo geeper"?  Just wondering?
"Zoo Keepers" watch over the Monkey cage!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2008, 12:41:43 AM »

Minor correction, it was originally a Dutch company. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:03 AM »

I have always been a believer in the landfill theory.

However, the following words of Kyle to Kermit in email communications convinces me there must be something inside that cage which has a connectionto the Natalee Holloway case.  Otherwise ... what is the story?  It is hard to contend that major networks would pay big bucks for a story about a search for remains that produces nothing.

Janet

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #882 on: Today at 02:36:28 AM »

Kyle said: "Louis is currently working with someone who I do not know to put together some documentary on the case, the way it was handled, and what happened during the search. I learned this from Tim T. yesterday. Louis was sold on the idea that it will make him a lot of money.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564701;topicseen#msg564701

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #779 11/24/08 -
« Reply #532 on: November 25, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:18 AM »

O/T

Back in the early part of July 2005 a poster by the name of Scandi-Nor started posting in the forum.  She was very fond of Joran and several of us thought maybe she was Anita or at least related to Joran.  She spoke broken english and said some crazy stuff one night, had us all laughing until we finally had to ban her.  One of the things she said was "did I do something wrong again zoo geeper".  She also told the moderator to "grow a brain". 
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:56 AM »

Hotshot,

Do you believe they found Natalee's remains in that cage?
A picture says a thousand words.....And we have seen some pictures here that tell the story IMO

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2008, 12:42:58 AM »

This one?

Yes Klaas, thank you so much, that's it.  Do you also have the one of the recent family wedding where he was wearing a grey suit?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2008, 12:43:51 AM »

Hotshot - I have always been a supporter of Caps.  I don't know that I can now say the same for some of those who were on Persistence.  Kermit has shown us so much proof and Kyle and produced nothing in his own defense.  You said that Beth is not happy that Kermit exposed her letters and she knows what's going on.  Can you please explain that a little more.  Kermit led us to believe that he had Bath's permission to expose the photographs and cover up.  Do we have incorrect information?
Beth gave her ok to expose Aruba "period".  Beth would never give the OK to hurt someone who has tried to help bring closure.  We should all know beth by now, and she is not a hateful person.   kermit has shown nothing but private emails, that may have been changed prior to her posting them.  kyle already stated a few threads back, he is done with this show, and is no longer posting here.  i don't blame him.  Can you believe they were even mentioning that maybe he didnt even have a baby, and maybe he didnt even name her natalee?  WOW, thats hateful.

I don't remember seeing anything like that posted here but I might have missed it. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2008, 12:44:06 AM »

O/T

"Zoo Keepers" watch over the Monkey cage!

Yep...but what does a 'zoo geeper' do?  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.