May 22, 2024, 06:38:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #573 1/13 - 1/14/2007  (Read 98253 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2007, 01:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
What a bitch that SJap Rosalie Klein is.
Write it in the book that I used a bad bad word.

Oh I love that word, Kat.  Don't worry, sometimes it just fits.  Know what I mean?  Wink

Well, there are worse words. But that one fits what I was thinking.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2007, 01:51:29 PM »

Back to Plainview again...you can't hide from Shango...it's all connected.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »

Running to the store, will be back in a bit.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2007, 01:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Take your time we will be good.  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2007, 01:52:14 PM »

Katgram, your new avatar look so cute!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2007, 01:54:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Carnut"
If you plan on doing any Photo image processing, I can highly recommend the plugin 'Intellihance' by www.extensis.com.

I couldn't do my 'job' without it.

Carnut, I don't see anything there called "Intellihance." Is it listed as a subcategory of something else? TY

Sorry, it's been awhile since I checked up on it's origin.

I use both Intellihance 3.0 and Intellihance Pro 4.0 plugins.

The programs are what's considered 'shareware' and are downloaded from various places or passed along by individuals.

Looks like 'ownership' of the software has been bought by www.onOnesoftware.com

Here' one place it can be downloaded

http://www.creativepro.com/software/home/37.html

here's a review and explanation of what it does:

http://www.designer-info.com/Writing/extensis_intellihance_4.htm

and version 3

http://www.designer-info.com/Writing/extensis_intellihance_3.htm

Again, I can highly recommend it, been using it daily/hourly for 9 or 10yrs now.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2007, 02:03:19 PM »

BBL, need some sunshine. I am still thinking Shango, so carry on, I won't be too long.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2007, 02:11:55 PM »

OK  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2007, 02:18:38 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

OK  Wink

bleached - guess you saw that klaas beat both of us to the punch with scuba's post about Max. (I have a feeling you can find more of same!)

klaas - I just read your Corruption & Collusion thread. Good work! Everybody go read it!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »

The programs are what's considered 'shareware' and are downloaded from various places or passed along by individuals.

and version 3

Again, I can highly recommend it, been using it daily/hourly for 9 or 10yrs now.

Thanks for posting the info, Carnut.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »

and version 3

I can provide my copies of the programs and the unlock keys if you would want them.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2007, 02:29:24 PM »

Hi there, how has everyone been?

I haven't been around much lately. Been really busy these days and finding little time to be online as much as I'd like. I lurk here and there on the FP and post sometimes when I have time but rarely am here. Keeping the faith and prayers for Natalee, always, even in my absence.

Anything new to catch up on?

God bless~

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2007, 02:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
In connection with the Max DeVries information on the Peter de Vries thread - of course it wouldn't hurt to post some of the nasty (and similar) stuff posted about Natalee and her family. The things suggesting fraud, pregnant with Jug's baby, etc.

But BE SURE TO include the poster's name. Don't make it look like it's what YOU are saying.

I am guessing that these same people are telling it all to Mr. de Vries. Again, I hope their own words will discredit them.

Thanks klaas for finding bleached's post. I'll go post it.

Here is another post about missing Max.......not sure how we would find verification about the validity of such.......But  I hope you don't mind my voicing my opinion about the Max DeVries case.....I still have questions about this. 1) When Max went missing why would his mother leave Aruba in 3 days?2) Why wouldn't she want them to continue to search for his body?3) Why wouldn't there be any further news articles or programs about Max? 4) Mrs DeVries must know of the accusations of fraud, why not adress them?
The foundation is one thing, but all info I find on the web is old ,little current info even for those who want to donate. Please don't get me wrong. I  think ALE was willing to brush Max's disappearance under the rug, but Yvonne DeVries has done nothing to suggest this. I wish we could be certain that this woman was totally innocent of what happened to her son ie Where is this David Stacy that was apparently involved? does he live in Michigan now also?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: the Max De Vries story-
This broke just around the time the brothers were released from jail, and had people thinking along different lines.
Max de Vries was not alone when he went out on a jet ski, he was with a family friend David Stacy, 56. Max's father had died 14 months before, and it could have been Mom's boyfriend, but I think that was kind of quick, so I don't know.
David Stacy reported that Max's jet ski stalled, and when he went to help Max, his stalled too.
David then claimed the jet ski's capsized and the two hung on. Max eventually tired, fell away and drifted off. Search and Rescue found David Stacy hanging on to the Jet skis I don't know how many hours later. Max could not be found.
Now supposedly, but this is rumor as far as I have been able to see, I haven't found anything to confirm it on the net anywhere,
David was arrested in the states on suspicion of murder because there was a very big life insurance policy on Max. Then it turns out that they brought the boy out of hiding in Brazil because it was all an insurance scam.
I was told by someone that they saw it being reported on CNN, I have not been able to find any reference to it anywhere, but maybe some of you have more time and experience with that.
This got a few people here thinking, but the police tell me there are no big insurance policies on Natalee.

Posted by: scubajap | Tuesday, August 09, 2005 at
06:32 PM
http://tinyurl.com/y4q5xg
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2005-07-14 17:36 very_stange guest

Greta leaked some more info about the phonecall on her blog. Greta says that the phonecall from Aruba to the states was to a friend of Natalees. The friend was not home so the call was recorded on an answering machine. The caller never spoke but there was some background noise, then a male voice asks "are you calling home" then the call ended.

National Enquirer adds that the background noise was as if they were riding in a car, and the call was made from 2 - 5 am the morning of the disappearance.
And there source for the info was the Aruban police.
(I don't see how they can't nail down a specific time)

I remember the Diario editor talking about the call, saying it was from the Montana area but because it was a cell, they couldn't track the location precisely.

Another strange piece of info for ya. 14 yr old Max de Vries went "missing" in Aruba and has been reported to be alive and living in Brazil, according to Brazilian police.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2007, 02:30:23 PM »

and version 3

I can provide my copies of the programs and the unlock keys if you would want them.

Thanks - I don't know enough to know if I want them or not. Laughing  Here's the thing: I'm looking at doing something with sock monkey stuff that I would sell. Specifically, I'm considering custom making sock monkeys and writing stories about them. For instance, an adult would send me a photo and list of activities for a specific child. I would custom make a poseable sock monkey that would resemble the child, pose and photograph the monkey doing activities the child likes, write and "publish" a story that would include the pics, then ship the custom monkey together with the story.

However, I'm still a little lost at this point and not sure what all I will end up needing computer-wise in order to make this happen in a professional way.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »

OK  Wink

bleached - guess you saw that klaas beat both of us to the punch with scuba's post about Max. (I have a feeling you can find more of same!)

klaas - I just read your Corruption & Collusion thread. Good work! Everybody go read it!

Where is the Max thread?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »

OK  Wink

Where is the Max thread?

I would tell you the answer to that if I knew it, but I've looked for the thread and can't find it.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »

OK  Wink

Actually I have nothing to do with it..just posting what others have done.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2007, 02:43:51 PM »

OK  Wink

Where is the Max thread?

It's not a MAX thread, it's a Peter De Vries thread in the Important Case Document forum.  Things we think should be sent to Peter De Vries on the NH case and on the Max De Vries case.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »

The lady do get her exercise.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 03:05:43 PM »

Found it........but didn't want to just post this. Info is repetative....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, May 20th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Here's more info on the story, as posted on another site:

We were down there when it happened. Most of the time when I saw folks on jetskis, they did not have life jackets on. I read all the newspapers at the time, and a life jacket was never mentioned. The young man's jetski had mechanical problems, and the man that was with him was trying to tow him to shore, and they ended up flooding the engines. They tried to tie the machines together to wait for a rescue, but they were drifting four miles offshore. They abandoned the machines, and the man was attempting to swim to shore for help when he was rescued. In the meantime, he lost sight of the boy. I tried to post a trip report yesterday, but it did not appear for some reason. What I had mentioned was that I was impressed how the newspaper in Aruba covered the story--very compassionate, honoring the privacy of the family, etc. I'm so used to our press/TV sensationalizing everything that it really struck me that you could sense that Aruba shared their loss. Folks from La Cabana, the jetski company, and government officials helped arrange a memorial service on the beach and arranged for the family to be taken out by boat so they could release messages out in the ocean for Max (the young man who was lost). I hope this will help the family find some kind of closure to this nightmare.

http://tinyurl.com/ybthh9

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.