May 15, 2024, 09:05:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176151 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2009, 01:04:09 AM »

Mytime - right now at this moment it's a fine line.  I really don't know how to describe it. 

Klaas

I will sit on my hands, .no more from me..

Guess it just stuck a nerve..and I am sorry.

OS

I don't think you need to sit on your hands or apologize -- but could we newbies maybe get an avoid or watch out for list ?   LOL   

My advice to newbies (and we all were newbies once upon a time) is to just watch the passing parade and hopefully learn something from it.  There is a great deal of history among a lot of the members who have belonged here for many years and it is better for some of it to remain as history.

Yes Anna I was here reading along the night that ******* attacked you and I have never seen such an unprofessional display by him from anyone else in an semi-official capacity.  I have also seen copies of posts you made at another forum posted by ******* at CnG.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2009, 01:06:26 AM »

Mytime - if you mother was anything like mine was she's shaking her head right now saying "I told you so", or, "You just need to be bigger than them", or "two wrongs don't make a right". 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2009, 01:08:39 AM »

dunno mytime i guess if you were attacked by the same people ya tellin me not to attk..would you too be so calm??....if you saw many of your friends attacked..would you be calm too?? which im not "attacking"..if i was YOUD REALLY know it, believe me..YOU do not know all that has gone on in umm 2-3 years??..but they are lucky to have a friend like you that doesnt know, perhaps they can make a change..who knows.

I may not have posted many times due to my comp, but no one ever mistake that into meaning I could NOT read in all that time. Like i said there is a LOT to be said for just sitting and "listening"..i think its the same in rl..you hear more when you are quiet. Do not let my post count fool you into thinking I havent a clue.

Tho i appreciate your sediments, I am NOT attacking. And certainly NOT saying what I should or could..then THAT would be attacking. and Like i said also, YOU would REALLY know if i did attack, what i am doing is NOTHING compaired to what i am feeling...or wanting to do.

Obviously not!!!  LOL    Have you read my posts today!!   

Ok then, we understand where each of us is coming from, I hope? also couple one of the people bein attacked was my mother. So ya, i take issue with anyone who messes with my family.
If you get to know me you will find im not unfair, i just call it as i see it. and believe it or not i have shown great patience where none was deserved. It takes a lot to get me upset, but once i am, im passionate about it.

You dont know what happened here 2 years ago, how much sm was there for me when i needed them most, so yep i have issues also with people who wish to bash them. I am indebted to sm and all that were here. I take issue whenever i seen Klass' name run thru the mill. SHE allowed me to use my moms ID while I didnt even knwo if my mom would live or not so i could come in here and have people to lean on. So yes, I take issue with the unfairness that has gone on. I wasnt able to voice my opinions at all for so long due to the comp...but i can now and i certainly will when i see fit.

Otherwise, i rather just goof off, im not a serious person by nature. BUT i do respect the people i call my friends, and i expect others to show that same respect when addressing them or about them, not one person i seen get bashed, attacked, or treated badly out of the ones i call friend deserved it.

Klaas ty.

I completely understand.  You'd be better off hurting me than someone I love!!  I just lose my mother last May - joined the internet world in September and have much to learn!!  Losing my mother has been the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life!!  You are very fortunate to still have yours!!

Mytime im very sorry you lost your mom. It saddens me deeply to even think of someone losin thier mom.

yes sm and klaas and the rest were here for me, basically to hold my hand, i remember saying i could get thru it because i felt like i had a bunch of monkeys walkin beside me as i went thru it comforting me. I think thats why im still in shock over how some that were there for me and showed such compassion have changed so much. I didnt expect to come back to some of the stuff i did once i was able to get to some of the places i couldnt. The same people who were there for me, also were the same ones a year or more later treating her and some of the other ones that were there that hadnt changed like dirt.

again, sorry for the loss of your mom, i can imagine the great void that has left.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2009, 01:10:36 AM »

Seems like I've read somewhere that paranoia can be observed as a result of excessive marijuana use.

Just sayin....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2009, 01:13:29 AM »

Seems like I've read somewhere that paranoia can be observed as a result of excessive marijuana use.

Just sayin....

That is funny!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »

Mytime - if you mother was anything like mine was she's shaking her head right now saying "I told you so", or, "You just need to be bigger than them", or "two wrongs don't make a right". 

OMG - those we her 3 favorite sayings!!  Funny - I say the last 2!!  and have my daughter saying it too!! LOL
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2009, 01:14:30 AM »

Just sayin....

LMAOOoo!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2009, 01:15:08 AM »

dunno mytime i guess if you were attacked by the same people ya tellin me not to attk..would you too be so calm??....if you saw many of your friends attacked..would you be calm too?? which im not "attacking"..if i was YOUD REALLY know it, believe me..YOU do not know all that has gone on in umm 2-3 years??..but they are lucky to have a friend like you that doesnt know, perhaps they can make a change..who knows.

I may not have posted many times due to my comp, but no one ever mistake that into meaning I could NOT read in all that time. Like i said there is a LOT to be said for just sitting and "listening"..i think its the same in rl..you hear more when you are quiet. Do not let my post count fool you into thinking I havent a clue.

Tho i appreciate your sediments, I am NOT attacking. And certainly NOT saying what I should or could..then THAT would be attacking. and Like i said also, YOU would REALLY know if i did attack, what i am doing is NOTHING compaired to what i am feeling...or wanting to do.

Obviously not!!!  LOL    Have you read my posts today!!   

Ok then, we understand where each of us is coming from, I hope? also couple one of the people bein attacked was my mother. So ya, i take issue with anyone who messes with my family.
If you get to know me you will find im not unfair, i just call it as i see it. and believe it or not i have shown great patience where none was deserved. It takes a lot to get me upset, but once i am, im passionate about it.

You dont know what happened here 2 years ago, how much sm was there for me when i needed them most, so yep i have issues also with people who wish to bash them. I am indebted to sm and all that were here. I take issue whenever i seen Klass' name run thru the mill. SHE allowed me to use my moms ID while I didnt even knwo if my mom would live or not so i could come in here and have people to lean on. So yes, I take issue with the unfairness that has gone on. I wasnt able to voice my opinions at all for so long due to the comp...but i can now and i certainly will when i see fit.

Otherwise, i rather just goof off, im not a serious person by nature. BUT i do respect the people i call my friends, and i expect others to show that same respect when addressing them or about them, not one person i seen get bashed, attacked, or treated badly out of the ones i call friend deserved it.

Klaas ty.

I completely understand.  You'd be better off hurting me than someone I love!!  I just lose my mother last May - joined the internet world in September and have much to learn!!  Losing my mother has been the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life!!  You are very fortunate to still have yours!!

Mytime im very sorry you lost your mom. It saddens me deeply to even think of someone losin thier mom.

yes sm and klaas and the rest were here for me, basically to hold my hand, i remember saying i could get thru it because i felt like i had a bunch of monkeys walkin beside me as i went thru it comforting me. I think thats why im still in shock over how some that were there for me and showed such compassion have changed so much. I didnt expect to come back to some of the stuff i did once i was able to get to some of the places i couldnt. The same people who were there for me, also were the same ones a year or more later treating her and some of the other ones that were there that hadnt changed like dirt.

again, sorry for the loss of your mom, i can imagine the great void that has left.

TY Seamonkey!!  I sincerely appreciate it!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2009, 01:19:28 AM »

MT - your signature line is no lie 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2009, 01:21:38 AM »

OMG - I wish there was audio here!!  Des just left me a message or maybe I just discovered it!  She must be drunk again!!  She is calling the IRS and the FDA on me -  then said thanks for lying about me you B!tch!!

Sorry Des, unlike you - not one lie!!!  Go ahead and call!!  Have a blast!!  Light a candle while you are at it!!   

Hey Des how does it feel?  Must be worse for you because it all the truth!!  Not too sure Des you want to get dirty with me!!  Just sayin............
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2009, 01:26:29 AM »

I told you!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2009, 01:26:38 AM »

Mytime - right now at this moment it's a fine line.  I really don't know how to describe it. 

Klaas

I will sit on my hands, .no more from me..

Guess it just stuck a nerve..and I am sorry.

OS

I don't think you need to sit on your hands or apologize -- but could we newbies maybe get an avoid or watch out for list ?   LOL   

My advice to newbies (and we all were newbies once upon a time) is to just watch the passing parade and hopefully learn something from it.  There is a great deal of history among a lot of the members who have belonged here for many years and it is better for some of it to remain as history.

Yes Anna I was here reading along the night that ******* attacked you and I have never seen such an unprofessional display by him from anyone else in an semi-official capacity.  I have also seen copies of posts you made at another forum posted by ******* at CnG.

It may be from the BFN chat where ******* claims I lied and tried to deceive "poor Dave" but I stand by anything I posted in there.  I did receive a phone call in response to an email I sent to Hans Mos who said exactly what I said he did.

Dave Holloway has direct contact and could check out anything I said easily.

But I wouldn't put it past ******* to just lie about what I posted. 

I have some pretty telling emails from him, PM's rather that are nothing but F bombs and calling me obscenities then he would come on SM and quote scriptures.  Go figure!

I have a good idea what his real problem with me is and he needs to just get over it.

But I have certainly not been even discussing that creep much less telling lies about him.  I don't have to because the truth is bad enough.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2009, 01:27:57 AM »

OMG - I wish there was audio here!!  Des just left me a message or maybe I just discovered it!  She must be drunk again!!  She is calling the IRS and the FDA on me -  then said thanks for lying about me you B!tch!!

Sorry Des, unlike you - not one lie!!!  Go ahead and call!!  Have a blast!!  Light a candle while you are at it!!   

Hey Des how does it feel?  Must be worse for you because it all the truth!!  Not too sure Des you want to get dirty with me!!  Just sayin............

I wonder if she "FELT" what your response was gonna be? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2009, 01:33:02 AM »

I think I heard her say "redrum, redrum"!! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2009, 01:34:05 AM »

I'm sure she did, being am "empath" and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2009, 01:34:24 AM »

I told you!

Good thing I buckled up!!  You know I was a brewin!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2009, 01:41:07 AM »

I doubt I have mentioned ******* since that sicko thread and forum was started and yet it's all about Anna lying and ruining people.

Well, I don't have to lie but some people will do things that ruin themselves then try to blame others.

And the total meltdown was seen by many when ******* attacked me.  Bad thing was it wasn't two weeks before he also attacked two other posters in a very similar manner.

Yes, most unprofessional thing I have ever seen by any moderator on any forum ever and I have been on them for a long time.

Hey, If I am going to be accused of doing certain things, well maybe I should do them just to make it even.

I would be very careful If I were certain people as they know I do know some very very bad stuff on them.  And that's what they are so afraid about.  I would just write them off as creeps and let it go but they continue to lie about and attack me.  Eventually, I will tire of that and especially stalking my children.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2009, 01:42:47 AM »

I'm sure she did, being am "empath" and all.

Well Im sure they all are gonna "FEEL" a lot more soon lol. Hope she warns them all before hand .
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2009, 01:45:15 AM »

I told you!

Good thing I buckled up!!  You know I was a brewin!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2009, 01:46:09 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.