May 15, 2024, 04:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176136 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 03, 2009, 05:18:45 PM »

And Bud'g Girl caught a post of Lala's talking about how Kermit shouldn't have told all because at that point the FBI hadn't even been told!

Doesn't that tend to verify what the frog has claimed all along?

Why didn't they know as they should have known immediately unless there was something HINKY going on.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: February 03, 2009, 05:20:24 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

Klaas, I'd love it if San would unzip those lips and let 'er rip!  

I'm afraid she's going to blow up and burst!!   

Hey, Klaas! I'm so excited!! We finally figured out a way to get posters to use the Musings Thread!!!   

IMO, anyone posting at CnG who has ever been a member here, knowingly bashes SM by their participation there. Whether by ommision or commision, it's all the same act and all the same hurt.

It's like saying, "I'm not a member of the KKK!" while making daily donations to them.

CBB- I an not defending myself!!  But this is not true for all that joined there!!  I honestly thought alll the fighting was a Kermit vs Cap thing!!  Some us never even went to the NH thread!!

I can see how it looks now but many went there just to have fun! Didn't even notice all that was going on!!  JMO!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 03, 2009, 05:20:30 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Thank you for your response, casa.

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!

But now, thanks to Kermit - you have seen what Kyle posted.  Kermit did not distort.  They are the words of Kyle.  Kyle believed/stated that there were human remains in the trap.  And as a poster above stated, NOW WE WILL NEVER KNOW.  Doesn't that piss you off?????

How can that not PISS you OFF!!!!!

Casa ... justice for an 18 year old American citizen and ... closure for her family dictates that you should be "pissed off"

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: February 03, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »

And Bud'g Girl caught a post of Lala's talking about how Kermit shouldn't have told all because at that point the FBI hadn't even been told!

Doesn't that tend to verify what the frog has claimed all along?

Why didn't they know as they should have known immediately unless there was something HINKY going on.

I think someone was OBSTRUCTING HINKY Anna!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 03, 2009, 05:23:33 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I am just very shocked at all this.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #425 on: February 03, 2009, 05:24:14 PM »

Check out the slideshow and let us know what ya think?
It is blurry, is there a way to make it bigger?  I was told that there were threads within that forum that were hidden for "special" members.  I find that suspect.
I know when I logged into chat one night, they were talking about "bob", when I came in they deleted the chat.  That was like my first time there and I did not wish to go back into chat.  It made me think they were talking about me, which they probably were.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: February 03, 2009, 05:24:16 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs. I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Thank you for your response, casa.

From my personal perspective, there was no need for embellishment or enjoying attention at Freebirds for Kyle.  The first place the information was supposed to go, was to Beth.

It's not as if "Kyle" were some anonymous blogger as most are, so his embellishments (if they were such) could have been easily proved or disproven.

You are right, Jen, everyone knew who Kyle was and where he was.  As I have never been to Freebirds I did not see what he posted there.  I agree that the information should have gone straight to Beth.  No disagreement there!

But now, thanks to Kermit - you have seen what Kyle posted.  Kermit did not distort.  They are the words of Kyle.  Kyle believed/stated that there were human remains in the trap.  And as a poster above stated, NOW WE WILL NEVER KNOW.  Doesn't that piss you off?????

How can that not PISS you OFF!!!!!

Casa ... justice for an 18 year old American citizen and ... closure for her family dictates that you should be "pissed off"

Janet

Calm down Janet.Your being way to Logical again!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 03, 2009, 05:25:10 PM »

It is blurry, is there a way to make it bigger?  I was told that there were threads within that forum that were hidden for "special" members.  I find that suspect.
I know when I logged into chat one night, they were talking about "bob", when I came in they deleted the chat.  That was like my first time there and I did not wish to go back into chat.  It made me think they were talking about me, which they probably were.

Down to the right you should be able to increase the screen size for a full view!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 03, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »

Hey, Klaas! I'm so excited!! We finally figured out a way to get posters to use the Musings Thread!!!   

IMO, anyone posting at CnG who has ever been a member here, knowingly bashes SM by their participation there. Whether by ommision or commision, it's all the same act and all the same hurt.

It's like saying, "I'm not a member of the KKK!" while making daily donations to them.

CBB- I an not defending myself!!  But this is not true for all that joined there!!  I honestly thought alll the fighting was a Kermit vs Cap thing!!  Some us never even went to the NH thread!!

I can see how it looks now but many went there just to have fun! Didn't even notice all that was going on!!  JMO!!

mytime ... are you implying that it never dawned on you that the SM site and Klaas were being undermine on either GM or CnG?

If you were aware ... then you had a choice.  LEAVE OR STAY!!

Am I making sense?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 03, 2009, 05:27:55 PM »

Hey guys, been in and out all weekend and yesterday.  Lots of venom in here I see.  Can I get a cliff notes version of what all is going on? 
I was just informed of the "secret hole" within the C&G forum.  Having few posts, most of which within chat, must not have granted me the special rights to the "hole".
What else am I missing?  TIA

Dolce ... in a nutshell.

Janet

++++++

The following slide show made me very sad.

From way back ... I have posted along side of some of the members of CnG on various forums in the cause of Justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closure for her family.  Then there were others who I truly felt I had connected with on the SM Caylee Marie forum.  I could not have been more wrong.

I know where I stand with the trolls at RU and ... I can deal with that no problem.  However ... when I consider words of the posts I just read and ... then considered the authors of those words ... I am emotionally drained.

If it were not for the rejoicing that would be heard from CnG members all the way over to the SM forum ... I would thow in the towel.  If it were not for my almost four year quest to explore the corruption which has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... I would throw in the towel.

Janet

_____

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4248.msg656377#msg656377

What posts did you just read?  What was said? 

Dolce ... click the link and ... it is all there for the reading.

Janet

Janet,

No, the stalking and trying to cause harm is not there.  The contacting of ones children's friends and asking questions about the posters is not there.  The vicious exposure of personal information is not there to be seen but it exists just the same.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: February 03, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »

I will second that MT.  I just asked Klaas to post my post from CnG that is within the video.  It was a post simply asking if the underwater photos were of Natalee.  I never read any more than the response I was given to my question within the Natalee forum. 
My trips there were maybe 4 times, each time just to see what was going on in the chat, or to see the pictures of the twins a caring grandmother had posted in the chat thread.
I was told, like MyTime, it was going to be a fun chatty community, where you could discuss outside events and happenings in a chat type atmosphere with your friends from SM.  I did not realize what had gone on, until I am reading it here in the musings catching up with my mouth wide open.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 03, 2009, 05:29:11 PM »

I had to figure it out also.

There is an icon ... "Full Page" in the right bottom corner of the first page of the slide show.

At the beginning of each page press the button on the bar to hold the page for reading and ... then release.

I hope my lay terminology is understood.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 03, 2009, 05:29:16 PM »

SMSUNNY, if you are still here, speaking of dogs, check your email.

and yes, I know no one but me and LeRoy were speaking of dogs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: February 03, 2009, 05:29:42 PM »

Dolce - no one was talking about you!!  It was not mytimes chat either!!  I am not some ring leader!!  I am just more outgoing than some!!

Anytime you came, which was more than once, everybody welcomed you!  Tried to make you feel comfortable!!  You and I even had a nice chat there by ourselves, so I thought, about our families!! You showed us your dresses so yeah people asked questions!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 03, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

That's why this discussion is going on in Musings and not in the Caylee or NH thread. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #435 on: February 03, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

Mytime, I believe you! I just mean that no one can "feel OK about themselves" because they don't actually participate in the bashing if they are willing to see posts attacking Red, Klaas, and SM and don't take a stand. The garbage in those posts is vile. I don't hold you or anyone else accountable for what you never saw!

Certainly at this point, IMO, I don't see how anyone can have it both ways.

HUGS, Mytime! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: February 03, 2009, 05:31:23 PM »

Janet,

No, the stalking and trying to cause harm is not there.  The contacting of ones children's friends and asking questions about the posters is not there.  The vicious exposure of personal information is not there to be seen but it exists just the same.

Who did this and to whome???????   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 03, 2009, 05:32:45 PM »

WOW.

That's why this discussion is going on in Musings and not in the Caylee or NH thread. 

I certainly see why it is being done here. I just am amazed it is being done at all.

Obviously I have nothing to do with it, so I will take my leave.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was just shocked. Still am.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 03, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »

What is GM? 

Sorry if it was already discussed, I am attempting to digest all of this.

I did receive an email questioning me why I did not ever post at C&G and why I was only posting at SM.  I got questioned as to why I did not share my info of Adji with C&G and only posted it at SM. 

My response was that I was 2 busy to be in 2 places at 1 time.  I got that email from a fellow poster, and then one with the same questions, just a bit more snippy, from someone "higher up".

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 03, 2009, 05:38:41 PM »

WOW.

I don't consider stalking my kids as politics.  It feels very personal.

I have done nothing to deserve this other than incur the wrath of a poster with serious issues.  I do think others should know how dangerous some of these nutjobs can be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.