May 21, 2024, 10:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #4  (Read 457060 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3360 on: September 20, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »

Trimm, I really am beginning to think we live in the same neighborhood, we had police down the block again, domestic dispute again 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3361 on: September 20, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »

Northern Your pictures are beautiful and I am amazed at the size of the tree you cut down. Did you use that for your firewood?

Fanny I love your flowers. I wish I had flowers like yours. Leave the axe alone, take some advil and get some rest. 

Trimm I hope your husband went to the fish fry for his own safety! I forgot to get hot dogs today. Oh well, left over Chinese again tonight. 

No Rose I wouldn't know how to chop down a tree nor would I want to think about using an axe.  Monkey Devil! I hope all goes well when your Dad gets here. You know us monkeys are here for you!!!

JSM,he just got back.While he was gone one of my girlfriends called and wanted me to come down there.I was like    I told her I was busy.She said there was two women and a guy down there acting kinda weird,and I said he!! they are all weird.   
Then she said you don't understand .These two women are looking odd.Then it hit me.One of my good guy friends had shown up with his new fiance and the ex fiance was there.     MEOW...he!! no I didn't go down there,but I did pull a Glady Kravitz.   ::MonkeyDevil2::No blood shed.
Hubby came back and said Damn!That was some F'd up chit.   

Maybe next time your hubby will stay home with mama. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3362 on: September 20, 2009, 06:55:32 PM »

Trimm, I really am beginning to think we live in the same neighborhood, we had police down the block again, domestic dispute again 

I live such a dull life....Nobody but me ever kicks up a fuss. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3363 on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

Northern Your pictures are beautiful and I am amazed at the size of the tree you cut down. Did you use that for your firewood?

Fanny I love your flowers. I wish I had flowers like yours. Leave the axe alone, take some advil and get some rest. 

Trimm I hope your husband went to the fish fry for his own safety! I forgot to get hot dogs today. Oh well, left over Chinese again tonight. 

No Rose I wouldn't know how to chop down a tree nor would I want to think about using an axe.  Monkey Devil! I hope all goes well when your Dad gets here. You know us monkeys are here for you!!!

JSM,he just got back.While he was gone one of my girlfriends called and wanted me to come down there.I was like    I told her I was busy.She said there was two women and a guy down there acting kinda weird,and I said he!! they are all weird.   
Then she said you don't understand .These two women are looking odd.Then it hit me.One of my good guy friends had shown up with his new fiance and the ex fiance was there.     MEOW...he!! no I didn't go down there,but I did pull a Glady Kravitz.   ::MonkeyDevil2::No blood shed.
  Monkey Devil! Why would the guy bring the new one if the old one was there? Did he not know? Men are so stupid, I think they get a kick out of women cat fighting.  Glad there was no blood shed. I would have been down there so fast just to watch.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3364 on: September 20, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »

Monkey Devil! Why would the guy bring the new one if the old one was there? Did he not know? Men are so stupid, I think they get a kick out of women cat fighting.  Glad there was no blood shed. I would have been down there so fast just to watch.  Monkey Devil!

I would too! Next time TRIMM needs to take her video or digital camera so we can see. News seems to be short today on all the threads. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3365 on: September 20, 2009, 07:02:00 PM »

AGAIN? I never get excitement here. I used to at my old house. Even had to testify in court over what happened. Neighbor's bf kept banging on their doors running back in forth, the cops came, tried to block him in, he fled, drove into a ditch, went to jail.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3366 on: September 20, 2009, 07:03:03 PM »

I would too! Next time TRIMM needs to take her video or digital camera so we can see. News seems to be short today on all the threads. 
Or a video recorder and put it on Youtube.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3367 on: September 20, 2009, 07:11:52 PM »

Maybe next time your hubby will stay home with mama. 

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3368 on: September 20, 2009, 07:15:18 PM »

ACORN CEO says that they are going to do a independent audit. Well!
That makes me feel a whole lot better about the whole thing. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3369 on: September 20, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

Men are so stupid.     If I'd heard the fur flying MEOW,I would have taped it in a minute. I think they were in opposing corners.
Nobody planned this.The guy and his new woman just showed up.    Usually they are Jeep riding down at the trail park.Not today.....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3370 on: September 20, 2009, 07:16:31 PM »

I call bull chit.   
did anyone hear his all networks but FOX speech today?Or has he done it yet?I don't even know.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3371 on: September 20, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that something will be done about ACORN.  Monkey Devil! They need a special prosecutor to investigate, not an "independent" audit. Who is the independent? ACORN? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3372 on: September 20, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »

Men are so stupid.     If I'd heard the fur flying MEOW,I would have taped it in a minute. I think they were in opposing corners.
Nobody planned this.The guy and his new woman just showed up.    Usually they are Jeep riding down at the trail park.Not today.....   

Yes, they are! You gotta know he was taking the new squeeze into the lions den to show her off! I haven't seen a hair pullin', fake nail flyin' dust up since I left Alabama, except on JERRY SPRINGER.  Hubby wouldn't miss it! Even the re-runs. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3373 on: September 20, 2009, 07:19:25 PM »

Too bad you didn't know fur was gonna fly, you could have put it on youtube and had loads of hits. Seems to me once the man saw the ex was there he should have left, but NO, that is because men are dumb.  Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3374 on: September 20, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »

AGAIN? I never get excitement here. I used to at my old house. Even had to testify in court over what happened. Neighbor's bf kept banging on their doors running back in forth, the cops came, tried to block him in, he fled, drove into a ditch, went to jail.

Wow,when I had my apartment I remember looking out the window from upstairs and the police were carrying T-tops and car doors out of an apartment.     WTH were they thinking?It was excitement every night there.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3375 on: September 20, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

I call bull chit.   
did anyone hear his all networks but FOX speech today?Or has he done it yet?I don't even know.

I think he has already done it. I avoided it like the plague. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3376 on: September 20, 2009, 07:21:19 PM »

I call bull chit.   
Who's speech on FOX Trimm. If you are talking about Obambi, he ain't doing Fox, only the MSM and Univision or at least that is what I read.   . Obama doesn't even speak Spanish.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3377 on: September 20, 2009, 07:25:40 PM »

Wow,when I had my apartment I remember looking out the window from upstairs and the police were carrying T-tops and car doors out of an apartment.     WTH were they thinking?It was excitement every night there.
T tops and car doors. WOW!

Well when I first moved in here, we did have excitement. Forgot all about it. Like 5 unmarked cars in front of the building next to me. They were loading computers and boxes of stuff into the cars. Then one cop had a flashlight looking on the roof across the parking lot for something. I didn't wear glasses then, so I couldn't see too well. I swear there was either an Al Qaeda cell they raided or some porn racket. I bet there were 15 computers they took out of the apartment. (my bet in this neighborhood is Al Qaeda, not porn) 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3378 on: September 20, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »

Yes, they are! You gotta know he was taking the new squeeze into the lions den to show her off! I haven't seen a hair pullin', fake nail flyin' dust up since I left Alabama, except on JERRY SPRINGER.  Hubby wouldn't miss it! Even the re-runs. 

Oh I haven't seen on of those in a while.The last time I was in the mix of one I broke my birdie finger,got a car door slammed on my 80.00 dollar dress,and one of my friends almost got hit in the head with a 2x4.     My sister got put in jail cause some body threw a open bottle of liquor in her car...we were in a dry county with my past hubby playing the drums.He never missed a beat.Just another night in Dodge City.     Good times.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3379 on: September 20, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »

T tops and car doors. WOW!

Well when I first moved in here, we did have excitement. Forgot all about it. Like 5 unmarked cars in front of the building next to me. They were loading computers and boxes of stuff into the cars. Then one cop had a flashlight looking on the roof across the parking lot for something. I didn't wear glasses then, so I couldn't see too well. I swear there was either an Al Qaeda cell they raided or some porn racket. I bet there were 15 computers they took out of the apartment. (my bet in this neighborhood is Al Qaeda, not porn) 

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.