May 21, 2024, 11:17:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400266 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1040 on: August 03, 2009, 04:13:35 AM »

I'm not all caught up, but I can't believe Dave or Tim know Natalee was in the cage.

Maybe I could stretch that with Tim, but please, please, please, don't tell me Dave knows that.

I would and do believe anything about Robin. I can't believe I'm posting this, but maybe it's time......... it just feels like I'm betraying a self imposed cardinal rule to never post anything negative about any of Natalee's family. I've been "puzzled" by Robin for a long time, and I realized she has a lot of influence on Dave. I've always thought she was quite jealous of Beth and even in the beginning when there were lots of interviews in Aruba, I thought there was something about Robin that said she was resentful of the attention Beth was getting. It didn't matter at the time, because there was a chance Natalee could be found. That seed I thought I saw in Robin could have left an opening to be led astray.

I feel like I've been kicked. Do you guys really believe Dave and Tim know Natalee was in the cage?

Oh, God.

What about Beth? What do you all think she knows?

The thought that Tim was so close to be looking at Natalee's remains, and they still weren't returned home just sickens me. The thought that Natalee's remains were that close and are still anywhere near that Hellhole is so tragic.

I hate them. I really hate them. I hate them all!

In Beth's words, "Look what they've done. Look at what they've done."

I didn't think I had another tear left in me over this case. I was wrong.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1041 on: August 03, 2009, 07:51:41 AM »

I'm not all caught up, but I can't believe Dave or Tim know Natalee was in the cage.

Maybe I could stretch that with Tim, but please, please, please, don't tell me Dave knows that.

I would and do believe anything about Robin. I can't believe I'm posting this, but maybe it's time......... it just feels like I'm betraying a self imposed cardinal rule to never post anything negative about any of Natalee's family. I've been "puzzled" by Robin for a long time, and I realized she has a lot of influence on Dave. I've always thought she was quite jealous of Beth and even in the beginning when there were lots of interviews in Aruba, I thought there was something about Robin that said she was resentful of the attention Beth was getting. It didn't matter at the time, because there was a chance Natalee could be found. That seed I thought I saw in Robin could have left an opening to be led astray.

I feel like I've been kicked. Do you guys really believe Dave and Tim know Natalee was in the cage?

Oh, God.

The thought that Tim was so close to be looking at Natalee's remains, and they still weren't returned home just sickens me. The thought that Natalee's remains were that close and are still anywhere near that Hellhole is so tragic.

CBB,
When you were posting this, I was tossing and turning and THINKING your exact words.  The tears came and the next thing I knew my alarm was going off.  I don't for the life of me want to believe it either.  Please God help us find the truth!  When I read your words this morning I thought for someone I don't know at all, we are so much alike at heart.  Thank you CBB, for saying what I couldn't. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: August 03, 2009, 08:16:59 AM »

Oh, God.

Oh CBB, I so agree with you.  IF and that is a big IF Tim and Dave know that was Natalee's remains in that cage then I do believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was ALL out of their hands (I believe the FBI told them that) and there was nothing they could do about it. NOW the question remains is there anything the FBI can do about the crew of the Persistence and the role they played in allowing this to happen.  I DO believe a payoff occurred from Aruba to Schaffer or who ever.  Money changed hands.  As I said in the beginning it was a case of "You scratch my back, I will scratch your's".  Very simple. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: August 03, 2009, 08:52:59 AM »

Just bumping this to keep it fresh in everyone's minds this week.

Happy Monday Monkeys!

What am I not comprehending?  When the date of Robin Holloway's post is considered ... what are the implication of her words?

Janet

+++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »

Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin
If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331495#msg331495

++++++++++

FBI ANALYSIS

Press release

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse.  The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

In Robin's post she says something was tested a few weeks ago.  How? And, "who" did this "testing"?  If the samples weren't collected until January 7th, not received by the FBI lab until January 22nd; how did they know results of tests "a few weeks ago" ONE DAY after the FBI received the material?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: August 03, 2009, 09:53:33 AM »

Funny - shows how closely BNH works with RU.  Yesterday I noticed that Fashionista created a new thread for the Monkeys:

The MonKKKey Cage ~ Third Edition

Nobody posted in it until this morning.  They are beginning to copy and paste the MOLE posts of Kermit 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: August 03, 2009, 09:55:15 AM »

GM

9 Guests, 4 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
LoRain, Cat, Debbie, SunFreak2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: August 03, 2009, 10:02:51 AM »

MOLE SAID: "He [Reality] has 16 nics at BFN. He may not be as smart as he thinks he is. Two and a half years is a long time for him to slip up. All you need is the wrong pissed of person. He has given women his phone number and supposedly has them call at a specific time. One of those women may have betrayed him. Just a guess."
I have his phone # and I did call him once, he was at school he is a teacher.
 I heard the kids ,and the school bell ring. (he said now do you believe me )
He didn't know I was going to call he gave me his # in 2005 and I called him in 2007?
He was very nice to me. He also gave me a real picture of him I can't post.
Also links of the real reality when he was fighting in the SA war IMO he in about 52-55 years old.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: August 03, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

MOLE SAID: "He [Reality] has 16 nics at BFN. He may not be as smart as he thinks he is. Two and a half years is a long time for him to slip up. All you need is the wrong pissed of person. He has given women his phone number and supposedly has them call at a specific time. One of those women may have betrayed him. Just a guess."
He didn't know I was going to call he gave me his # in 2005 and I called him in 2007?
Also links of the real reality when he was fighting in the SA war IMO he in about 52-55 years old.

Blonde - how does that prove he was a teacher?  He could be a janitor or groundskeeper.  Hearing children and the bell ring means nothing to me. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: August 03, 2009, 10:10:04 AM »

Remember, too, that Beth had been awarded FULL custody.  Just saying. . . .

Wasn't Robin the help in Dave's office while he was married to Beth?

YES and from what I have heard she stold him from Beth.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: August 03, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »

Blonde - how does that prove he was a teacher?  He could be a janitor or groundskeeper.  Hearing children and the bell ring means nothing to me. 

He was in class he put the phone down and said some words to the children.
Then he took the phone to a quite place so he can talk to me.
Kids kept talking to him.
 Then the school bell went off and he said now do you believe me.
He asked me to call him back after school ended but I never did.
So I just don't know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: August 03, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »

Blonde - to be honest, I wouldn't believe him if I was his student.

Did he ever try to explain to you why a school teacher in S.A. would be interrested in the NH case and spend so much time on the boards?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1051 on: August 03, 2009, 10:28:16 AM »

He was in class he put the phone down and said some words to the children.
Then he took the phone to a quite place so he can talk to me.
Kids kept talking to him.
 Then the school bell went off and he said now do you believe me.
He asked me to call him back after school ended but I never did.
So I just don't know.

Did the kids sound young or older like high school? Regardless I believe that You need to turn that number over to the authorities..because of what I have seen of the contents of some of his posts He has no buisness being around children...JMO He is probably a pedophile...Those kids are in danger....Again JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: August 03, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »

Did he ever try to explain to you why a school teacher in S.A. would be interrested in the NH case and spend so much time on the boards?

Or how he came to be such good friends with MIP6?????

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:03 AM »

Yes, we were friends for a few years  he was posting as Carter at NH.net before all this crap went down.
He tought kids internet safty he does NOT live in SA anymore.
I know where he lives. IMO he is not a threat
MIP6 is.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: August 03, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »

He sent to me on Christmas, as a dose of the Real Reality it was when he was young .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmApIMukbpU&NR 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: August 03, 2009, 10:43:16 AM »

Blonde - you and I will have to disagree on Reality.  If I had a rat I wouldn't trust him to take care of it.  I certainly would never call him nor would I knowingly give him any personal information on myself.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: August 03, 2009, 10:47:23 AM »

Or how he came to be such good friends with MIP6?????

When posters pick on people Reality jumps to their said to help them out is all I know.
 As for MIP6 I have no clue why he would still be friends with him.

When I was being slamed at BFN  about the body in the bag picture  DEBBIE thought it was funny.
 She let them bash me.

Reality helped me out by having Robin post.
 Then Art Wood sent them a email and told them I was working with the family.

Debbie,

Please feel free to share this mail with anyone. I received an email from Blonde today with her concerns over the National Enquirer Article. She advised me that some of the members of your forum have been bashing her regarding the article and that the criticism is not justified. Please advise the members of your blog to target me with the criticism.

I received a telephone call from David Wright of the Enquirer. David who has been an ally and friend thru-out this entire ordeal involving Natalee said that a rival publication was about to break a story on the Chicago 24 Video and asked me if I knew anything about it. I told him that I do not have high speed Internet and was unable to view the entire video but that I had received photo's that were enhanced thru photo shop from Blonde. I advised David that I had arranged for professional examination of these pictures and the Video and that the early results of this examination were not promising. A Professor at the University of Florida who examined the data advised me that he believes the images which some people believe to be of Natalee are "Artifact" shadows of the plastic. I made it very to clear to everyone that Dave Holloway and I are very skeptical of the video and photo's because of the fact that Dave searched the area repeatedly during the first few days of June and also because of the fact that whoever posted the video has never come forward.

As you may or may not know this video was posted by the same person who posted the painting of the rocks video. This is important in that I felt that a news story regarding these photo's may well help us identify this individual. In other words someone might well come forward with information.

Not everyone is going to agree with my decision to allow David Wright to run with the story, but, I trust him and he has always written his Natalee Holloway stories with great truth and accuracy. I challenge anyone to find a lie on any of David Wright's stories regarding this case. Please remember that we need friends like David Wright to keep the pressure on in Aruba. And for all of your participant's information I want to make this very clear, NO One, and that includes me, has profited from these stories. Thanks, Art

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: August 03, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »

Blonde, I have read some of the "garbage" this dude Reality has put out on the internet.  He is a danger to society and espesically to young children.  He is a pervert who likes to stalk women over the internet. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: August 03, 2009, 10:50:02 AM »

Blonde - you and I will have to disagree on Reality.  If I had a rat I wouldn't trust him to take care of it.  I certainly would never call him nor would I knowingly give him any personal information on myself.
I never gave him information about myself DEBBIE did.
I was part of the Natalee Angels and when my BIO was sent to all members DEBBIE showed it to Reality he had my picture and all of my INFO thanks to DEBBIE

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1059 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:05 AM »

OK............ you made me laugh. Thanks and Morning, Klaas.

Good Morning Monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.