May 15, 2024, 03:31:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #620 5/14 - 5/15/2007  (Read 150624 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 15, 2007, 04:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
A rumor was posted this morning at T4N that Anita and her friends including Julia Renfro are being checked.  Houses, computers etc.

Sweet!!!  Laughing

Sweaty 6/18 Witness PV

"With some friends who visited us we undoubtedly spoke about this because it was on our minds too. Some of our friends are members of 'Friends of Aruba' and were closely involved with the search of the girl."

What is "Friends of Aruba"? Any Glenda/Renfro connection?

International Friends of Aruba.  Valentines girlfriend at the time Natalie's parents were a member of it back in June 2005.  Then suddenly it seems they left aruba in about August 2005 and came back to the US.  I'm sure Renfro was a member as well.  Paul and Anita recently (within the last year) became members as well.

http://www.ifaruba.com/
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 15, 2007, 04:59:26 PM »

JR:  Steve Croes was just going in to help a friend.
GBPO:  You mean in Aruba you can just go in and give false witness for a friend?
JR:  Yes, he is a very innocent, almost child-like person who was trying to help a friend.
GBPO:  Well, allright then.  (Now let me see how I can get in on a deal like that.  Must be money involved).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: May 15, 2007, 05:01:01 PM »

A rumor was posted this morning at T4N that Anita and her friends including Julia Renfro are being checked.  Houses, computers etc.

Sweet!!!  Laughing

Sweaty 6/18 Witness PV

"With some friends who visited us we undoubtedly spoke about this because it was on our minds too. Some of our friends are members of 'Friends of Aruba' and were closely involved with the search of the girl."

International Friends of Aruba.  Valentines girlfriend at the time Natalie's parents were a member of it back in June 2005.  Then suddenly it seems they left aruba in about August 2005 and came back to the US.  I'm sure Renfro was a member as well.  Paul and Anita recently (within the last year) became members as well.

That was before Mr. Merryweather, who owns innumerable businesses in Aruba, having forgotten about the deceased dog, decided to put a stop to this International Friends of Aruba business, if it meant actually befriending an American who had lost a child on Happy Snarky Island.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: May 15, 2007, 05:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
800 million dolllars

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

my goodness

Quite funny isnt it?? Like rob says..Can these people be any more stupid?..Something like that..

Never seen anything like this coverup and mis-information campaign except for Baghdad Bob...After we blasted are way into baghdad and quickly taking over the city..He announces from a rooftop the  americans are being defeated..We have taking down apache helicopter and they hit a building today filled with the childrens milk..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: May 15, 2007, 05:04:13 PM »

Sweet!!!  Laughing

Sweaty 6/18 Witness PV

August 2005 International Friends of Aruba newsletter - Renfro was a member back then.  

http://web.archive.org/web/20051024014633/www.ifaruba.com/august2005.pdf
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #885 on: May 15, 2007, 05:05:13 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

This outcome will pave the wave for a negotiated settlement between Aruba and Natalee Holloway.

Thoughts?

Janet

Disagree Janet. They're going down.

i too pray they go down, nothing less is acceptable.

Amen.  From your lips to God's ears.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 15, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »

Sweet!!!  Laughing

Sweaty 6/18 Witness PV

yes the snake is a member

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: May 15, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
JR:  Steve Croes was just going in to help a friend.
GBPO:  You mean in Aruba you can just go in and give false witness for a friend?
JR:  Yes, he is a very innocent, almost child-like person who was trying to help a friend.
GBPO:  Well, allright then.  (Now let me see how I can get in on a deal like that.  Must be money involved).

She's probably on Steve's wiretaps too.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 15, 2007, 05:16:09 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I see that Marina Pesquera is president of IFA. Probably related to Jorge Pesquera the president of AHATA.

Jorge had some nasty things to say about Natalee's family and openly admitted after the boycott (see GetaGrip Aruba) that he was going to start a smear campaign against them. Renfro undoubtedly a part of that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 15, 2007, 05:21:37 PM »

Pictures of Deepak Car 2005 vs 2007..Look at the area around the license plate.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: May 15, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »

I wish Spooky had not been absent when we were discussing the various Hondas as that is her business, selling Hondas.  She knows the looks of various models quite well and if she cannot figure it out, she can always reference it from her dealership.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 15, 2007, 05:29:02 PM »

Renfro and Murat have a few things in common.  Both overly eager to help in a missing person’s case, both interjecting themselves into the investigation, yada, yada, yada…  Funny thing is that it got him named as a suspect.  Got her on Fox night after night after night…….
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 15, 2007, 05:30:15 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I see that Marina Pesquera is president of IFA. Probably related to Jorge Pesquera the president of AHATA.

Jorge had some nasty things to say about Natalee's family and openly admitted after the boycott (see GetaGrip Aruba) that he was going to start a smear campaign against them. Renfro undoubtedly a part of that.

They're all attached in some way Igsigs. The more we find out the clearer the web of deception, diversion, and disinformation becomes.

Renfro connected to the Anita bone, Anita bone connected to the Killer bone, Killer bone connected to the Cover-up bone, and on and on and on.

Klass, there's a video waiting for you in that song!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: May 15, 2007, 05:33:28 PM »

Wish we had more than that one pic of his car before the ALE towed it. It is a different car.IMO..Tail lights and back end of car are different. They should have kept the same rims as it wouldnt have been a eye catcher. He hasnt had that same car since a week after NH went missing. Makes me wonder why his step dad was driving his precious car last week. Deepak pile up some debt since 2005?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: May 15, 2007, 05:33:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

They're all attached in some way Igsigs. The more we find out the clearer the web of deception, diversion, and disinformation becomes.

Renfro connected to the Anita bone, Anita bone connected to the Killer bone, Killer bone connected to the Cover-up bone, and on and on and on.

Klass, there's a video waiting for you in that song!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

Now we just need to come up with enough lyrics, lol
http://ingeb.org/spiritua/demdryb2.mid
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: May 15, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »

Hmmm,maybe Jr and AVDS are related.Could be,we need a dna test to confirm.I am sure that I have an old needle,somewhere
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: May 15, 2007, 05:41:33 PM »

I fully comprehend the reason answers regarding the events that encompass the Natalee Holloway case were not forthcoming to the Twitty and Holloway camp in the initial stages of the investigation.  Searches were organized by Julia Renfro ... a friend of the VDS'.  The cell number on missing posters belong to Julia Renfro and ... Julia Renfro had befriended Beth Holloway.  From the get-go the ALE were aware of any potential leads that had the ability to implicate Joran and Paulus.

Janet

Julia Renfro
Associated Press
July 16, 2005

“Every time I see one of those ribbons, I think of her, and so do most Arubans. But it’s too painful to go on looking and not finding her,” said Julia Renfro, an American who has lived in Aruba for 16 years and whose International Friends of Aruba organized teams to search for Holloway.

BILL O'REILLY SHOW
June 9, 2005

Julia Renfro has befriended Natalee Holloway's mother, and reported, "She's doing amazingly well - she's got a lot of hope and feels 100 percent sure that her daughter is alive and will be found, and that the police are using tactics to get Natalee back."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 15, 2007, 05:45:42 PM »

SB

Think I remember an FBI quote, supposedly, that the car was "too clean".

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 15, 2007, 05:45:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ya know, after two years of following this case across many message boards, some terms really bother me.  Many of these little verbal gems were perfectly acceptable at one time, but now make me cringe.  “Outside the box” has become one of those little pearls of wisdom that now swait for the fireworks'ends chills up and down my spine.  

Do you guys have any favorites?

'The girl'

Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: May 15, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »

jumping in with "my nails against a black board" phase........

friendly fire

I mean was it friendly or did some one just shoot your a$$?

I'm unfamilar with this kind of greeting.

Dayhiker, nice tune. I'll probably be humming on the commute. the anita bone's connected to the killer bone.......

I bet fluffa's have a lot of down time which they can use to talk.about Natalee's case.      sorry  Embarassed  bbl

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.