May 03, 2024, 07:05:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #835 6/6/10 - 6/8/10  (Read 374696 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2010, 11:10:19 PM »

Goodnight, All.  Dana, great show as always.  Good seeing so many long lost monkeys back in the cage tonight.  Kudos, Red, for a job well done.  Waving good bye to Klaas.

Goodnight Tyler!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2010, 11:11:00 PM »

CBS/42 Birmingham had Jossy on by phone.

Jossy said that Aruba had enough evidence to prosecute but failed to do so.
Two new searches are planned.  One at the bird sanctuary and one at the Monserrat Pond.
He said that Deepak and Satish should be very worried.  Talk is that Joran will bargin for
a better prison in Peru by giving up information on the Holloway case.

Then Jug was on and said that he was sure that Deepak knew what happened.
He was not sure about Satish.

Another thing that Jossy said is that some in Aruba are scared and beginning to open
their eyes.....something they refused to do before.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

Here's hoping they at least showed him the jumper cables today!

:monkeydance:

Frankly, I don't think they'll do that.  This is the biggest international criminal case to ever hit Peru.  The World is watching.  That being the case, Joran will enjoy the absolute best that Peruvian justice has to offer.  Once convicted, imprisoned, and out of sight, though, he'll be subject to whatever rough justice may await him. 
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2010, 11:13:11 PM »

Do some of you remember the donkey in the dumpster?  :--( 

http://www.gambling911.com/poker/%E2%80%9Claw-donkey%E2%80%9D-could-be-applied-joran-van-der-sloot-060610.html
“Law Of The Donkey” Could be Applied to Joran van der Sloot
June 6, 2010

Joran van der Sloot, accused of killing a young Peruvian woman and who has long been the lead suspect in the disappearance of Natalie Holloway back in 2005, could be facing some severe jail time if convicted in the slaying of Stephany Flores Ramirez in his Lima hotel room.

"Severe" may be an understatement.  The prisons in Peru are known to be among the most brutal in the world.

Here is one account of what happens to prisoners such as child molesters:

A neighbor of Cieneguilla suffered the worst shock which could have happened. His daughter, only two years old, was raped by a drug addict and drunk who during a party at the neighbor's house went to her room and raped her. The unfortunate was saved from being lynched by the locals, but it was reported and he went to Lurigancho. The case, incredibly, didn't appeared in the papers, and the rapist entered in prison with nobody knewing he was. The mother, hurt, because her daughter was unable to talk permanently because of the experience, went to Lurigancho and knelt before a 'daddy' ( which is like one of the bosses among the convicts). 'I want justice, no matter the price. " 'Do not kill him, make him suffer as he did to my daughter. " The lady gave, weekly, money hidden in fruit. For seven months, the damn was massacred and raped with sticks, iron bars and pepper that they put him in the rectum. Although the lady said not to kill him and only make him suffer just a night that had consumed a lot of weed and liquor, the daddy's assasins ran his hand and did it.

Joran could face the same fate.  He is, without any doubt, the most hated person in Peru right now.  The victim's father is a prominent Peruvian businessman and one time candidate for the Vice Presidency of that country.

The van der Sloot matter has attracted the attention of poker players and industry media like Gambling911.com because the young Dutchman was in Peru to watch the Latin American Poker Tour.  He is also known to play poker online.

One Peruvian poker player defined "The Law of the Donkey" and believes it will be applied to van der Sloot should he ultimately be sentenced.

"The law of the donkey is basically about getting raped by a lot of prisoners during a lot of nights," the individual relayed.

Jagajeet Chiba, Gambling911.com

Comments

Karma...it is a bitch!!! but thank GOD there is a universal LAW!!! What goes around comes around! What a idiot that fool Joran is!! In the Ass and I hope soon! I watched the video clip of him taking the keys to the hotel room and he has a look of.... I am going to KILL HER!!! He was smiling!!!!
Submitted by Guest on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 22:39.

Where does the donkey come
Where does the donkey come in?
Submitted by Guest on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 21:22.

Something Lost in the Translation
"Donkey" I suspect should have been translated into "Ass", as in getting sodomized. Still, "Law of the Donkey" has a nice ring to it.
Submitted by Guest on Sun, 06/06/2010 - 21:14.

Well, I don't have much, but would be willing to give money to support the 'Law Of The Donkey'.
Should we start a fund to donate for such?
Do we know any Peruvians that would be willing to take fruit in?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2010, 11:13:33 PM »

Two new searches are planned.  One at the bird sanctuary and one at the Monserrat Pond.
He said that Deepak and Satish should be very worried.  Talk is that Joran will bargin for

If I were Deepak and Satish I would throw Joran under the bus right now and tell everything they know.  Blame him and Paulus for everything.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2010, 11:14:16 PM »

Another thing that Jossy said is that some in Aruba are scared and beginning to open

They SHOULD be frighteded.  Police, prosecutors, and various accomplices to the crime and/or cover-up need to be brought to justice. 
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2010, 11:16:49 PM »

They SHOULD be frighteded.  Police, prosecutors, and various accomplices to the crime and/or cover-up need to be brought to justice. 
Is the house of cards ready to crumble?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2010, 11:17:38 PM »

If I were Deepak and Satish I would throw Joran under the bus right now and tell everything they know.  Blame him and Paulus for everything.

They won't -- at least not yet.  It's not in their interest to do that right now.  Not currently charged with any crime, opening their mouths can only invite trouble.  If they were facing serious criminal prosecution, however, it would be a different story. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2010, 11:18:54 PM »

What have they got to loose?  I think it is a matter of telling before he does.  They are never
going to get a dime out of Dr. Phil.   They, also, are toast.

SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2010, 11:19:47 PM »

It COULD be.  That would depend on how committed the new Aruban authorities are to cleaning up all the corruption.  This could be their golden opportunity. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »

It's a whole boatload of folks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2010, 11:22:06 PM »

They won't -- at least not yet.  It's not in their interest to do that right now.  Not currently charged with any crime, opening their mouths can only invite trouble.  If they were facing serious criminal prosecution, however, it would be a different story. 

This is true.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2010, 11:26:30 PM »

It COULD be.  That would depend on how committed the new Aruban authorities are to cleaning up all the corruption.  This could be their golden opportunity. 

When you consider the FACT that Jan Van der Straaten has been appointed to not one, but TWO government positions since the new Aruban authorities have taken office; it doesn't seem to me they're very concerned with cleaning up the corruption.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2010, 11:27:59 PM »

What have they got to loose?  I think it is a matter of telling before he does.  They are never
going to get a dime out of Dr. Phil.   They, also, are toast.

I honestly don't think they have the sense to come in out of the rain.  The train of Fate is gonna run right over them I think.
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2010, 11:29:45 PM »

When you consider the FACT that Jan Van der Straaten has been appointed to not one, but TWO government positions since the new Aruban authorities have taken office; it doesn't seem to me they're very concerned with cleaning up the corruption.

JMO

I was unaware of this.  Given recent events in Peru, however, perhaps Van der Straaten has become an embarassment they'd rather dispense with. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »

JMO

Mike Eman and company saw no need to clean up.  They were content to just go with the flow and
let the talk die down until all of the new developments.  Maybe Van der Stratten should be replaced.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2010, 11:31:53 PM »

Geraldo just said that when Joran left the hotel he did not ask the front desk for his passport and left it there.  If he would have asked for his passport the hotel would have known he was leaving and would have gone to the room to clean it.

Why would you need to leave your passport at the front desk?  I've never heard of that. Doesn't make sense.

Maybe he asked them to lock it in their safe.

From the many articles I've read...in Aruba a lot of tourists lose their passports when their bags are taken by robbers, or their rooms are robbed.  It's probably not a bad idea at all to have it locked up in a safe somewhere, just in case you're robbed.

They stated his passport was kept until he was checking out and the room was clean, etc.......it was not a luxury hotel and in light of the extensive video cams, they must have their fair share of skip-out's and damages to rooms. In that regard retaining passports makes sense.

Ah, ok.  Back in my traveling days I've never had them keep a passport but I've also never stayed in a place like a hostil (sp)

When we were in Italy in April a gypsy woman tried to heist the passport of a friend who was with us on the trip as we walked . BAD MISTAKE...............this was attempted right next to someone who just returned from Iraq and full time military on leave............Can you say broken hand?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2010, 11:33:05 PM »

And so much for "transparency" too!

They supposedly conduct an investigation into Jan Van der Straaten's role in the first 10 days of the Natalee Holloway investigation, claim that the investigation is complete, but never reveal any results?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »

Hello Greta this is Deepak. Boy do I have a story for you. Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2010, 11:36:38 PM »

JMO

I don't think so either, and besides, that would mean admitting to the world that the 'cowboys' were right. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.