May 03, 2024, 07:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 386556 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2008, 12:35:55 PM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.

Do you really think he will attempt to plea out? I don't see it; but perhaps. They all keep saying, "Oh, it will make sense when [such and such happens]." We all know that is just a plot to put-off coming up with a working theory that will match with the evidence--which they don't know all of yet, so Baez has to wait to come-up with something to spin.

He won't have a chance in court with all the evidence, remembering that they had enough for murder 1 prior to the body being even found.  No way he takes this to court with mythical nannies and fantastical stories of mayhem and intrigue from sinister characters within Casey's imagination.  I think he milks this and then attempts to plea out.

Russ is on a roll. you are absolutely 1000% right, they are going to be laughed out of court. I can see them buckling under cross defense right now!!

Time and time again, Baez has promised us a story that will make everything make sense in the end.  Hmmm....something there tells me that there was no accident...
I think Baez is gonna play up that Casey was abused and thus, somehow, she has the mentality of young child--that way he can justify hugging her in jail and such.  He is gonna make her look used and abused by her family, and possibly Caylee's dad...whomever he may be...thus, Jose thinks he's gonna convince us that mentally unstable Casey thought she had no other way out, etc.  Just thinkin out loud...its finally nice to post in here, now that the mania has died out a bit, doesn't take my computer a million years to move about in the forum

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2008, 12:36:36 PM »

My latest thinking (and it could change) is that the searches about home weapons and neck breaking were more about Casey's plans to do away with her parents than about Caylee.  Even the chloroform may have been a means of rendering them unconscious so she could kill them.  I know it is a dark, dark thought, but it is not that hard for an adult to kill a child.  It would have been harder to kill the parents.

I think Casey lashed out at Caylee after the big fight with Cindy and the dramatic exit from the home.  Part of the punishment of Cindy was to deprive her of visits with Caylee, and since Caylee probably begged to go home to grandma, Casey killed her in a fit of rage.  She did not beat her or break bones.  She may have suffocated her with a pillow or duct tape. 

As for the driving around, I think Casey was looking for places to dump the body and perhaps just driving and talking on her cellphone sometimes because she had nowhere else to go or was trying to clear her head and figure out what to do next.  Casey seems to go in and out of reality, if you know what I mean.  I think she was almost as attached to driving as she was to yapping on the phone.  I am sure that after you have a big blowup with your family and possibly get kicked out and then kill your child, you are a bit restless.  Casey was always kind of fidgety and on the move.

I don't think that she really planned much after dumping the body.  She just went on with her life and pretended it had not happened, though now and then reality would break through, as in those night sweats that Tony talked about.  Otherwise, she was going to party hearty until the cops came to get her.

If Cindy had not pushed the issue and insisted on phoning 911 and knowing what happened to Caylee or where she was, Casey would still be partying, shopping and saying that Caylee was with the sitter.  Remember, Casey never called 911.  Cindy did that and forced Casey to talk to them. 
  I think you are right on the money.  She told Amy she was going to get the house.  What she didnt tell her --was she was getting the house after she killed george and cindy
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2008, 12:36:38 PM »

Is everyone getting the vibes I am getting from the Conway statement?  It seems to me that the Anthonys are now waiting for the truth and they do not care which direction it goes.  If it is their daughter who did this, so be it.  I hope this is their reaction.  They need the truth, not lies.  I am sure that the recognition that their little granddaughter was tossed in a trash bag and then into the woods for bugs and animals to tear at is haunting to them.  They should want the person who did this punished, even if it is their own daughter, and I hope they do. 

I think CA wishes she had finished the job when she choked KC! I thnk in their statement that they will satand together as a family means CA,GA & LA. NOT KC! jmo

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2008, 12:37:31 PM »

Sorry to bother, but who is Eric James Baker? Eric N in the collage? Can't place the name in all the young men who have been interviewed, associated with Casey, etc. Is Eric the same childhood friend of Casey's that was going to college in Jacksonville or someplace out of town who came home to Orlando infrequently? HELP PLEASE!
Eric is not the same person, I'm thinking this Eric died in a car accident. Jeff Hopkins is the Jacksonville person I believe  .
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2008, 12:37:32 PM »

My latest thinking (and it could change) is that the searches about home weapons and neck breaking were more about Casey's plans to do away with her parents than about Caylee.  Even the chloroform may have been a means of rendering them unconscious so she could kill them.  I know it is a dark, dark thought, but it is not that hard for an adult to kill a child.  It would have been harder to kill the parents.

I think Casey lashed out at Caylee after the big fight with Cindy and the dramatic exit from the home.  Part of the punishment of Cindy was to deprive her of visits with Caylee, and since Caylee probably begged to go home to grandma, Casey killed her in a fit of rage.  She did not beat her or break bones.  She may have suffocated her with a pillow or duct tape. 

As for the driving around, I think Casey was looking for places to dump the body and perhaps just driving and talking on her cellphone sometimes because she had nowhere else to go or was trying to clear her head and figure out what to do next.  Casey seems to go in and out of reality, if you know what I mean.  I think she was almost as attached to driving as she was to yapping on the phone.  I am sure that after you have a big blowup with your family and possibly get kicked out and then kill your child, you are a bit restless.  Casey was always kind of fidgety and on the move.

I don't think that she really planned much after dumping the body.  She just went on with her life and pretended it had not happened, though now and then reality would break through, as in those night sweats that Tony talked about.  Otherwise, she was going to party hearty until the cops came to get her.

If Cindy had not pushed the issue and insisted on phoning 911 and knowing what happened to Caylee or where she was, Casey would still be partying, shopping and saying that Caylee was with the sitter.  Remember, Casey never called 911.  Cindy did that and forced Casey to talk to them. 

Caylee - Check!
Parent - Ooops ran out of time!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »

Is everyone getting the vibes I am getting from the Conway statement?  It seems to me that the Anthonys are now waiting for the truth and they do not care which direction it goes.  If it is their daughter who did this, so be it.  I hope this is their reaction.  They need the truth, not lies.  I am sure that the recognition that their little granddaughter was tossed in a trash bag and then into the woods for bugs and animals to tear at is haunting to them.  They should want the person who did this punished, even if it is their own daughter, and I hope they do. 

Mornig Hudd. I didn't get that vibe, but I hope you're right. What do you think makes you get the vibe?
I am not getting that vibe either. The vibe I am getting with the ANT family is : CYA for YOUR
actions. Why else would they need immunity ? Immunity from prosection for WHAT ?
I don't see anyone from the family tossing Caylee in the woods like that. I do see them lying and cleaning and giving false information to the detectives and encouraging persons to have " sightings "     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2008, 12:39:38 PM »

The defense is going to dig up everything they possibly can on the meter reader, by the time they are done ruining his reputation, this man I'm sure will be thinking I should not have gotten involved with any of this, I bet he already is thinking that.

My comfort is that he seems to have a very competent attorney - just as Ms. Gonzalez has in Mr. Morgan. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »

Stayhomemommy, I hope Cindy and George have come to their senses.  I used to wonder what they planned to do if they managed to get Casey out of jail and she got off on these charges.  Did they really expect to live happily ever after with their obviously twisted daughter knowing that she probably killed Caylee?

I think that now they must be facing some very tough realities.  Hopefully they will cooperate fully and not try to protect Casey any further.  Casey has a team of people to represent her.  They should want the truth about what happened and justice for Caylee.

First, sorry about the typo of your name before. As for your thoughts, I hope you're right that they are facing reality. Because, you are right, if somehow Casey did get off, then they will all be stuck together (with the A's knowing the truth deep in their hearts) and all of them having trouble finding jobs, etc. Their futures are already looking dim without Casey getting off, because they have supported her all this time. Their behavior may not be evidence at trial, but will certainly be judged among the public (which is where these people have to live, eat, etc). I hope they do come to their senses. In the end, they might be able to recover some of their respect in public opinion.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »

If Eric is the dad, why haven't we heard from any of his relatives?

They're probably scared of all the media attention.  I'm sure they may be wondering if he really is the dad.  Is Eric still alive?

I've gotten all of Casey's men mixed up, it's so dang confusing.  Am thinking tho that Eric is one who supposedly died, that he was married soon after Caylee's birth or something like that, that he has a widow and another child, who (if true) would be Caylee's half-sibling. 

I could be mixing this Eric up with someone else tho.   

Still doesn't answer, if this is the one who died, why his family (even the widow), hasn't stepped forward and claimed paternity.  Guess if it were my family, I might be staying back in the shadows too, just for the reason you said, SS.. scared of the media attention.  Heck, I dunno.  His family may actually have contacted LE, asked for privacy, and we just aren't privy to that info. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2008, 12:42:01 PM »

I don't think the gas can story ever happened as told by the only witness to it, George.  I think they were trying to create a case where Caylee might be alive by making the assumption nothing was in the trunk.  I say this because the chase happened roughly the same time according to his interviews.  THAT chase never happened according to the latest document dump upon investigation.

I'm with ya Russ.  Dont think it ever happened.  IMO, George was creating a scenero where Caseys car was parked at the A's home toward the end of June.  Thinking that by saying this, someone would have smelled decomp.  Don't think for a minute this happened.  Just more BS imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »

The defense is going to dig up everything they possibly can on the meter reader, by the time they are done ruining his reputation, this man I'm sure will be thinking I should not have gotten involved with any of this, I bet he already is thinking that.

My comfort is that he seems to have a very competent attorney - just as Ms. Gonzalez has in Mr. Morgan. 
Yes it does seem that way. I just fear with all the accusations that will be thrown around about this man, he can stay strong, because I read he recently lost his wife to cancer.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »

Klaas, are you here?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2008, 12:43:37 PM »

If Eric is the dad, why haven't we heard from any of his relatives?

They're probably scared of all the media attention.  I'm sure they may be wondering if he really is the dad.  Is Eric still alive?

I've gotten all of Casey's men mixed up, it's so dang confusing.  Am thinking tho that Eric is one who supposedly died, that he was married soon after Caylee's birth or something like that, that he has a widow and another child, who (if true) would be Caylee's half-sibling. 

I could be mixing this Eric up with someone else tho.   

Still doesn't answer, if this is the one who died, why his family (even the widow), hasn't stepped forward and claimed paternity.  Guess if it were my family, I might be staying back in the shadows too, just for the reason you said.. scared of the media attention.  Heck, I dunno.  His family may actually have contacted LE, asked for privacy, and we just aren't privy to that info. 

*edited for quoting to the wrong person.  sorry..

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »

Mornig Hudd. I didn't get that vibe, but I hope you're right. What do you think makes you get the vibe?
I am not getting that vibe either. The vibe I am getting with the ANT family is : CYA for YOUR
actions. Why else would they need immunity ? Immunity from prosection for WHAT ?
I don't see anyone from the family tossing Caylee in the woods like that. I do see them lying and cleaning and giving false information to the detectives and encouraging persons to have " sightings "     

They gave sworn statements to LE and testified under oath at the bond hearing.  I really wonder if there was something found with the body that directly contradicts what they've already said.  For example, what if there was a nightgown found with her.  That would go to showing Casey took Caylee on the night of the 15th and George and Cindy both lied about it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2008, 12:45:38 PM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.

That in itself, is obstruction of justice.  George and Cindy should have called the police at the towyard - that would have been anybody's natural response - especially since they had not seen Caylee in 31 days !  Their failure to call immediately is a large red flag that something is not kosher with those two grandparents, imo.  I still have questions about them.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

I think you are right on the money.  She told Amy she was going to get the house.  What she didnt tell her --was she was getting the house after she killed george and cindy

Yup she looked up self-defense, she talked about having the master bedroom, she told people she had 15,000 dollars...((motive? Cindy has life insurance))

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: December 20, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »

I think Baez is just going to attack LE and everything they try to bring in.
If he goes with the someone else, he better have a story about who the someone else is. Maybe Cindy will be the someone else. If the book found at the sight was Caylee's from the visit with the GrandPapa , I could be swayed into that idea if it was presented properly. I don't really believe that right now, but if I was an impartial jury person who hadn't read all of the police statments and read here and watch NG, I could go there.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: December 20, 2008, 12:46:43 PM »

The only official statment she gave is the one we read with the mythical Zanny and the rest of the lies. She told the LE at that time that she didn't call the police to report her missing because she had read or saw movies where the child was harmed. In her visit tapes with Cindy and Lee she says several times that she can't help them any more from jail.
Baez might not want to play it that way, but you can bet the prosecution will. 

Oh, how many times she says in those tapes things that refer to "not being able to help from here" and "if I were home." From the get-go, I picked up she was not sincere about anything but getting out of jail...as I am sure all of us monkeys picked that up, too. Really disgusting.

Am with you on that stayhomemommy! 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 20, 2008, 12:47:53 PM »

I think Baez is just going to attack LE and everything they try to bring in.
If he goes with the someone else, he better have a story about who the someone else is. Maybe Cindy will be the someone else. If the book found at the sight was Caylee's from the visit with the GrandPapa , I could be swayed into that idea if it was presented properly. I don't really believe that right now, but if I was an impartial jury person who hadn't read all of the police statments and read here and watch NG, I could go there.

Are you saying you think there is a possibility the defense will turn on the A's and accuse them? If so, interesting...gotta think on that a bit.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #239 on: December 20, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »

Sorry to bother, but who is Eric James Baker? Eric N in the collage? Can't place the name in all the young men who have been interviewed, associated with Casey, etc. Is Eric the same childhood friend of Casey's that was going to college in Jacksonville or someplace out of town who came home to Orlando infrequently? HELP PLEASE!
Eric is not the same person, I'm thinking this Eric died in a car accident. Jeff Hopkins is the Jacksonville person I believe  .

The guy in the collage is NOT the same person as Eric James Baker? There are 2 different Eric's? Now I'm really confused. I'm sure that some Eric who was a childhood friend gave a statement to police that I read so he can't be dead. Maybe talked to Cindy too after Caylee was missing? I thought the guy with the Hispanic name that Casey went to high school with was who was killed in auto accident. Jeff Hopkins is the person that Casey claimed introduced her to Zanny, his nanny, isn't he?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.