May 13, 2024, 12:07:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #112 3/02/09 - 3/04/09  (Read 277437 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: March 03, 2009, 03:05:56 AM »

brandi
what a sexy ankle bracelet huh... hmm wonder if its from tiffanys or macys.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 03, 2009, 03:27:15 AM »

I got the most horrible feeling when looking at pic 87 and 97. They were the black and white photos of Caylee....They just ran chills all over me.

Yes, Darla, I was trying to catch up real quick so I could post the same thing!!  Very eerie.  I was also going to point out pic 90....I think that is Caylee's dad.  That's my guess!!  I noticed in his depo, Lee said something like you will never get near that answer, meaning "who is the dad".  I think Cindy took over that situation, and said "NO WAY".  She would not accept any of the guys we see pics of as part of HER family.  IMO

I am really mad about JB lying (again) about these pics being personal, when they were on a public photo account!  I also get sick when I see the relationship between him and Casey.  They do not look as if it is a normal, somber attorney client relationship.  Giggly, whispering, hugging, BFF behavior.  It should stop NOW.  Why have none of the attorneys, judges, prosecutors, jail employees and whoever else is able to, made a complaint about this behavior and the effect it will have on her case.  It is outrageous.  I would hope even Kathy B. would comment on this!!  Okay that was my 2 cents for the evening!
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: March 03, 2009, 04:09:06 AM »

I am  also going with PIC #90 as the father of Caylee..
Everything about him just seems right!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: March 03, 2009, 04:57:53 AM »

Hiya, To the late night monkies and guest,

I am on the west coast and a night owl.  I always seem to be way behind everyone else. 

Hope all the sleeping monkeys are having sweet dreams.

Did you all see the court still shots from the Orlando Sentinel?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-trial-photos,0,610778.photogallery

(hoping posting links works like this)

Photo # 3 shows the button on GA's shirt rather clearly.  It is little Caylee, but i cannot read the words...

Photo's # 5, 6, & 7 will make ya want to commit a crime, so skip 'em.... Had to go wash my mouth out with soap when i saw them.  Honestly, can't they slap her with contempt of court for her facial expressions.  I know they cannot, but but but but...

Please check out photo # 11, pretty please.... I am a thinking professionals know how to talk to one another without having to lean into their clients.   

Something i am clueless about, what is with the A's and the shamrocks?  Anyone know?

Off to sleepy-bye land, myself.   Sleep well, All.

A.

Life IS Good!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: March 03, 2009, 05:01:51 AM »

Oh my, geepers Keepers... I misspelled "monkies" in my previous greeting.  Forgive me, i know it is Monkeys! I am so sorry!

A. 

Life IS Good!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: March 03, 2009, 05:16:52 AM »

11PM report from WKMG

Casey has 8 attorrnies now    the new attorney Todd Macaluso (sp) says SHE DID NOT MURDER HER CHILD.  He says he has been involved in murder cases and has a win of 92% with jury cases.

WKMG is saying that Baez told Casey her parents were there so she then turned around to smile

Well, I read his bio which was labeled a curriculum vitae (thats not how one is written, trust me I know its a formal term for a detailed resume usually done for professionals).  The 92% win before juries looks to be civil litigation cases against large companies/agencies not in murder cases.  He may have been "involved" in murder cases but that doesnt mean he tried them or was successful - see it doesnt mention that little fact does it.  And for any attorney to get on the media and claim that Casey did not kill her daughter without seeing all the evidence just made a vital mistake - shame on him with his otherwise impressive credentials.  On Greta he continued to cry foul by the OC jail even though he was in the court room to hear that what they did was standard procedure in their jail, and the defendant's right to counsel was not infringed upon because they did not ask her to speak or interrogate her outside of his presence, again he and Baez sound very foolish for pushing this issue.  Frankly, I dont care who he is, his record doesnt intimidate me whatsoever nor should it anyone else.    The evidence and circumstances of this case will win the day even  if she has an army of egotisical unconsciousable attorneys, their arrogrance is already slapping them in the face.   They arent on this case to free Casey from conviction, they are all jumping in because the media is calling it the trial of this century & they want their face time and notarity for being involved in this case.   

I'll give you a few examples to think about when Scott Peterson's trial was pending they called Mark Geragos a heavy hitting high profile attorney but he lost miserably after quite a show of diversion.   Leslie Abramson who defended Erik Menendez in the Menendez Brothers trial was considered a pit bull but she not only lost with her client getting a first degree murder conviction but she was caught asking Dr. Vicary to alter his notes regarding his treatment sessions of Erik Menendez, a large part of his testimony was thrown out & the jury was told why.

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: March 03, 2009, 05:33:08 AM »

New attorney San Diego attorney Todd Macaluso.  Why an attorney from CA?  I took one look at the website and it took me back to the beginning and Elite Jet flashed threw my mind. 

Macaluso & Associates

Curriculum Vitae of Todd E. Macaluso

You know the first thing that came to mind when Macaluso joined the team was the defense wants to sue posters for defamatory comments. I am probably way off the mark and have been lurking around topix too long lol but that was my very first instinct.
I've read over their areas of practice and I just don't get their involvement.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: March 03, 2009, 05:50:55 AM »

----------> SNIP
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-trial-photos,0,610778.photogallery

(hoping posting links works like this)

-------------> SNIP
Please check out photo # 11, pretty please.... I am a thinking professionals know how to talk to one another without having to lean into their clients.   

Well, that is the only way JB can get his "touchy, touchy" time in now that the jail went and reprimanded him twice.  He is leaning on "part" of her!
Now, anyone think cindy and george went for a visit after court?  The way they looked at the door casey went out, then the after talk and lingering - just looked like they were waiting to be told how to do the visit.  Anyone local know?  Did the local news cover them leaving the courthouse?
Also, someone said something about them doing an interview yesterday with FOX?  Did they and if so, linky please with nanners on top!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:16 AM »

Gag - gag!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-loc-casey-anthony030309,0,5489100.story?page=2

The new face belongs to Todd Macaluso, a California trial attorney who specializes in cross-examining witness, especially technical experts.

"This is my world. I deal with the best experts in the world and I deal with the best attorneys in the world," Macaluso said.

"And on a case such as this where I believe that she is innocent, I'm going to fight as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law."

I also heard on NG (I think it was NG) that this new CA attorney is expert in accident reconstruction.  Bet your nanner hat, he is here for a reason besides publicity.  However, I am hoping that justice prevails and the evidence doesn't become a language of semantics for the sole purpose to confuse enough to get an acquittal.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #689 on: March 03, 2009, 06:29:58 AM »

I posted that burrito job in Casey's photo section back in October. Baez is an idiot.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3221.20

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 03, 2009, 07:05:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 03, 2009, 07:12:57 AM »

Look at the evil horse faced baby killer Miss Flirty Pants!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 03, 2009, 07:13:42 AM »

Look at the evil horse faced baby killer Miss Flirty Pants!

oops my picture didn't post

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 03, 2009, 07:14:35 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 03, 2009, 07:18:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I'm so far behind. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 03, 2009, 07:28:20 AM »

Casey's new attorney Todd Macaluso is saying Casey is innocent!!   Hes arguing the foul play by the jail...did he not listen in court today!!  Discussing change of venue, they posture as if it will happen - not too sure about that one, this case is too big to move the judge & his staff, SA staff, over 140 witnesses.   If anything (and the defense is too stupid to get this) they should insist on a jury pool from out of county to be seated in Orlando, yes that is a very viable & used option.  Greta seems to have an empathy for the defense in this case...that mystifies me more than Whoraldo's sensationalizing out in leftfield spin on things.

OMG

I watched this new lawyer on Greta last night, too.  I think he will be the most obnoxious one on the defense team.    He believes that KC is innocent - why?  because it was an accident?   Sounds like that is the new defense strategy to me.   Why else would he be on the defense team?    What else could he possibly offer?    I can't help but wonder how LKB feels about him being the new member.   Will this new guy steal some of her thunder?

Oh - and Greta forgot to ask him WHO was paying him!      
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 03, 2009, 07:38:28 AM »

I forgot my manners -   Good morning!   

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 03, 2009, 07:41:21 AM »

Casey's new attorney Todd Macaluso is saying Casey is innocent!!   Hes arguing the foul play by the jail...did he not listen in court today!!  Discussing change of venue, they posture as if it will happen - not too sure about that one, this case is too big to move the judge & his staff, SA staff, over 140 witnesses.   If anything (and the defense is too stupid to get this) they should insist on a jury pool from out of county to be seated in Orlando, yes that is a very viable & used option.  Greta seems to have an empathy for the defense in this case...that mystifies me more than Whoraldo's sensationalizing out in leftfield spin on things.

OMG

I watched this new lawyer on Greta last night, too.  I think he will be the most obnoxious one on the defense team.    He believes that KC is innocent - why?  because it was an accident?   Sounds like that is the new defense strategy to me.   Why else would he be on the defense team?    What else could he possibly offer?    I can't help but wonder how LKB feels about him being the new member.   Will this new guy steal some of her thunder?

Oh - and Greta forgot to ask him WHO was paying him!      

You would think with 7 other lawyers, they would have prepared Baez better for  when he stood up in court yesterday to whine and cry.  My 5 year old could have delivered those arguments better, heck I would bet my 9 month old would have sounded less like a cry baby than Baez.  I think this guy came on board way too late to get an aquittal for slore.  Her image is unable to be repaired.
Ohh, Did I hear Baez mention something yesterday about he would submit how this new lawyer is being paid?

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 03, 2009, 07:42:20 AM »

I forgot my manners -   Good morning!   

Morning Sassy!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 03, 2009, 07:42:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! When do we hear the decision about the jail video? Jose has 15 days? Don't understand how/why they are saying her privacy was violated. They will say anything whether it makes sense or not, as long as it sounds like poor KC is being picked on in some way. Everyone is against their client, conspiracy etc, etc. They just drive me nuts! KC posed for all those photos, so she has no one else to blame if she is embarassed. Uggghhhh, guess I should stop wasting my breath!! BTW, did I say Good Morning?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.