May 15, 2024, 08:30:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 297199 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 16, 2010, 02:03:16 PM »

I am glad it was not Gabriel! I am sorry for this little angel though... no missing reports of a child makes me feel sad. No one one there to pray for him, what is going on in this world? i wonder how long it will take to identify him? Any way...    I would also like to know if Elizabeth had a reaction to them finding a body of a little one . I wish someone could break through and help her to talk and tell the truth. Isn't Tammi suppossed to go to court today?  She probably does not know how to tell the truth either.

Sorry, Wicked witch of AZ will not be in court today. Rescheduled. Some people on other sites think EJ was going to court too. But I'm not sure.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.courtminutes.maricopa.gov%2Fdocs%2FCriminal%2F042010%2Fm4176878.pdf&h=846cb32d2f23bd3e25e6047456e2a9e0

Thank you, I was coming to find out what time the hearing was as I read the same thing.
 an angelic monkey I had to do a double take about the child found as I was about to post, "I knew that evil witch did it."   Very sad there is another child found slain.     How awful they cannot even link it to a known missing child report.    I will pray & hope that they find the person responsible.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: April 16, 2010, 02:12:38 PM »

Prayers be with the child who was found deceased. He is at peace now and flying with angels above. RIP little one.

They said no missing person reports have been filed that could be associated with the discovery. They don't know who it is yet, so perhaps his statement is more in regards to that one general area specifically?

So everyone is leaning to Gabriel being deceased? Did Logan find something that leads to that or is it mainly because of the letter? Sorry, I have not been following as closely. Awww I hope he is somewhere alive and well and just being spoiled and loved.  what a little doll face he is.
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: April 16, 2010, 02:25:18 PM »

I still believe he is alive. Gabriel's family believes he is alive. The PI still believes he's alive. It not over until it is over.
Hang is there and keep praying.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #663 on: April 16, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »

I am glad it was not Gabriel! I am sorry for this little angel though... no missing reports of a child makes me feel sad. No one one there to pray for him, what is going on in this world? i wonder how long it will take to identify him? Any way...    I would also like to know if Elizabeth had a reaction to them finding a body of a little one . I wish someone could break through and help her to talk and tell the truth. Isn't Tammi suppossed to go to court today?  She probably does not know how to tell the truth either.

Sorry, Wicked witch of AZ will not be in court today. Rescheduled. Some people on other sites think EJ was going to court too. But I'm not sure.
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.courtminutes.maricopa.gov%2Fdocs%2FCriminal%2F042010%2Fm4176878.pdf&h=846cb32d2f23bd3e25e6047456e2a9e0
WTH?  Thank you Belmom.  I have been trying to find info on EJ's appearance and can't find a thing.

EJ's has been rescheduled to April 23 as well     More time for her diet to kick in I guess.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/042010/m4176882.pdf
Thanks Northern Rose - We will be able to tell next week if she really is starving herself to death - she is full of bull if you ask me.  Can they buy treats from commissary in this type of situation?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 16, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »

I still believe he is alive. Gabriel's family believes he is alive. The PI still believes he's alive. It not over until it is over.
Belmom I have been beginning to lose hope lately but I must admit I am hanging on to whatever I have that he is alive.   an angelic monkey

Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: April 17, 2010, 09:00:28 PM »

I'm not sure I believe this kind of science or not. But wanted to share it.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kpho.com%2Fvideo%2Findex.html&h=28b9588e3428a77b3a2c4b0ae7b03dc3
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: April 19, 2010, 08:48:17 AM »

Thanks for sharing. I do believe what he says about Elizabeth is true, though it is apparent without a handwriting analysis. She is very emotionally immature and does act like a child. She reminds me somewhat of Casey. Now that she is in a psych unit, they should put her on some meds they may relax her and help her to feel less insecure and paranoid, maybe some good valium. We all tend to open up more when we have a drink in us or something like a valium.
I do wonder about the talking in code though. He refers to the lillies being for Gabriel. I am still on the fence as to whether she killed Gabriel or sold him. Either way she was steadily spiraling down and Tammi appears to have taken advantage of the situation. Tammi was the catalyst for whatever happened to Gabriel. This case appears lukewarm right now, I hope they do something to heat it up.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: April 19, 2010, 09:08:36 AM »

Belmom I have been beginning to lose hope lately but I must admit I am hanging on to whatever I have that he is alive.   an angelic monkey

me too...eternal optimist...that is me! but it is easier to believe the good rather than the bad for me...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: April 19, 2010, 03:12:50 PM »

We have a thread started in "Unsolved Crimes" for the deceased little boy with special needs found near Wylie, TX:

Unidentified Male CHILD Found Dead-Wylie, TX

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7609.msg1115069#msg1115069

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #669 on: April 21, 2010, 12:01:26 PM »

If doctors determine that she's not crazy (and I don't think she is) then I'd think the Sheriff should sit down at a long dinner table with her.  She could have a glass of water and a "loaf" at her end and he could have a 7 course meal at his end.  Let's see how long she stays quiet about Gabriel's whereabouts while smelling prime rib or rack of lamb.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: April 21, 2010, 12:18:42 PM »

I think they should sit down with her, give her a nice healthy meal with a few glasses of wine, make her feel comfortable and relaxed... maybe a bit buzzed and then ask where is Gabriel? Obviously policw and scare tactics are not working. I always say kill 'em with kindness. It usually works.  an angelic monkey

I still think this little piggy is adorable.. he or she makes me laugh when I see it. 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: April 23, 2010, 09:21:59 AM »

I do not remember which channel this morning, but one of the morning shows featured the story on Gabriel.   The father and his attorney were on.   Glad to see the story on National news still.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: April 23, 2010, 11:40:25 AM »

Thank you Monkey With Class.  Here is the link to his interview on the Today Show this morning.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36733268#36733268

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: April 23, 2010, 01:19:47 PM »

No Court for Tammi today.  This was filed yesterday

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/scripts/meeds/qreturn.asp?casenumber=CR2010101760
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: April 23, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »

WELL that is just great! Tammi gets 30 more days while a little baby boy remains missing. Why does she need more time to prepare if she is innocent? Tammi's day will come, she hides behind a facade she calls faith and God. Faith and God do not allow people to manipulate the system without karma catching up with you. I still think she was the antecedant to all of this. I just wish someone with some smarts would crack Elizabeth. Everyone of has a breaking point. Even those that have severe mental issues. I wonder what Elizabeths' is?
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: April 26, 2010, 12:56:50 PM »

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_court_hearing_042610

PHOENIX - Baby Gabriel has been missing since 2009 and on Monday, the one person who knows exactly what happened to him will head to court.

His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, hasn't been much help so far though.

Johnson kidnapped her son last year and went to San Antonio with him. She claims she gave the boy away to strangers, but also told the boys father that she killed him.

Johnson was captured in Florida and returned to Arizona. She was later put into a psychiatric ward after assaulting fellow inmates and going on a hunger strike. She also wrote out her will.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: April 27, 2010, 07:41:23 AM »

Video: Missing Baby's Mother Jail Assault

Updated: Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 PM MDT
Published : Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 PM MDT

PHOENIX - Elizabeth Johnson, the woman accused of kidnapping her 8-month-old non-custodial son back in December, is facing additional charges of assault.

Police say she assaulted two female inmates at the Maricopa County Jail, and surveillance video of the incident has been released.

Video from April 3 apparently shows Elizabeth Johnson grab a bottle of cleaning solution and spray another inmate in the face.

The tape shows Johnson then walk towards a second inmate and again spray her with cleaning fluid.

Johnson has been in jail since January, charged with kidnapping. But she refuses to make statements regarding Gabriel's whereabouts.

There are signs the stress of the trial and the months in jail are taking a toll on Johnson. She denies the assault accusations.

The police report says: "The other inmates in the pod were threatening her and making comments such as beating her [expletive] at recreation."

Johnson was placed in the jail's psychiatric ward. She was also refusing the eat Sheriff Arpaio's so-called Nutra-Loaf, made up of water, bread, powdered milk, vegetables, fruit, and chili powder.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/video-jail-assault

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: April 27, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »

I wonder what kind of treatment if any she is receiving in the psychiatric unit? Prison psych units are often overcrowded and understaffed. Alot of their patients are just put on meds and locked in a room.  Well on the otherhand if they give her the right medicine it may relax her and she may be more apt to talk. hmmmm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: April 27, 2010, 01:01:30 PM »

Missing Baby's Mother Heads to Court Tuesday

PHOENIX - Baby Gabriel has been missing since 2009 and on Tuesday, the one person who knows exactly what happened to him will head to court.

His mother, Elizabeth Johnson, hasn't been much help so far though.

Johnson kidnapped her son last year and went to San Antonio with him. She claims she gave the boy away to strangers, but also told the boys father that she killed him.

Johnson was captured in Florida and returned to Arizona. She was later put into a psychiatric ward after assaulting fellow inmates and going on a hunger strike. She also wrote out her will.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_court_hearing_042610
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: April 27, 2010, 01:03:24 PM »

Baby Gabriel Mom Heads Back to Court Tomorrow

​Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson, will be in court again tomorrow for her latest pre-trial hearing in her kidnapping case, and we're waiting on pins and needles to see what sort of lunacy she brings to the courthouse this time.

Johnson is the last known person to see Gabriel Johnson alive back in December 2009 and has since found herself in the loony bin of a Maricopa County jail after a series of bizarre acts.

Aside from providing absolutely no help to law enforcement agencies trying to find her missing son, Johnson has refused to go to court, tried to fire her lawyer for no apparent reason, other than the woman was "telling [her] what to do;" wrote a last will and testament; started fights with her fellow MCSO inmates; and went on a hunger strike by refusing to eat Sheriff Joe's "loaf"  -- which she claims is full of worms.

On second thought, we can't really hold refusing Joe's loaf against her.

Johnson will meet with Judge Paul McMurdie, her lawyers, and prosecutor Angela Andrews  at 8:30 a.m. Check back to Valley Fever tomorrow for updates on the Elizabeth Johnson circus.
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/04/baby_gabriel_mom_heads_back_to.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.