May 17, 2024, 06:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 329862 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1440 on: September 24, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »

The smell is the "tell tale heart."

Exactly, one of my favorite books. It beats Zanny the Nanny Goes to Puerto Rico
hands down.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: September 24, 2008, 10:21:50 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

Yeppers - that or G or C used it to clean up the car.

It's not possible to clean up a car with chloroform unless what you are cleaning off is grease.  Chloroform does not mix with water at all.  It has the properties cleaningwise of gasoline.

Thank you smart monkey.  I saw where you just posted that!  Learn something new everyday here in the cage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: September 24, 2008, 10:22:32 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426464,00.html

Remember this story?

Please someone tell me how not even the cops smelled this..That poor boy was in the trunk for 2 months!!!!!

How could it not smell as bad as caseys car?

Please someone tell me that this does not mean caylee's body was worse off when put in the trunk than this little boy..

It's possible, they don't elaborate, that the body was wrapped in a blanket but then was also put in a container of some sort. We just don't know.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 24, 2008, 10:22:42 AM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job. After having seen his temper in action, throwing chairs, assaulting a young boy, throwing the American flag on the ground, assaulting an old lady, uncontrollably yelling "Shut up, shut up, shut up" at reporters, I would feel very uncomfortable should I encounter him with a gun .

I agree, I find it scary that George got a new job after all this. Amazing anyone would think he is mentally stable enough to secure anything!

But I believe you mis-heard the TV. CINDY is on disability from her job, it was reported, not George.

Just wanted to clear this up.

Wink

Thanks Brandi (I have a niece named Brandi) but I had read some time ago that George was on disability.  I can't remember where it was or I would post the link.  IIRC when Cindy was testifying in court, she was asked what her source of income is now that she is not working.  She responded that she had some leave time and that the company she worked for had a "Catastrophe" fund which her employers had told her would be used to pay her salary as long as it was needed.  I was surprised when LP said she was on disability because I had never heard that and she certainly didn't say that in court.  While I believe she must have some sort of mental disability, I have never heard that she is being paid for it.  I think, but I'm not sure, that it was Rick Plesae who said George was on disability.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: September 24, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »

do any of you guys know whether or not they are gonna release the text messages and when?

Nikki, I've been looking and found nothing. They did this to us with the last doc dump as well. There was supposedly a CD with tons of information and pictures an a dumpster and some evidence they had. It was never published though.

Not quite sure what to make of it. Maybe the State Attorney changed their mind on the content of the relase?

Mrs....I looked for the text messages, too.  I'm sure they were released because NG was talking about 100's of text messages released on her show last night.  I surmised that the press was only letting out information about the affidavits first, and will release info on the text messages today.  The press always has to hold "something' in abeyance to do future reporting on...you know how that works.
However, the press / media has a copy of the text messages...doesn't mean they will release them to the public anytime soon though.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1445 on: September 24, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »

The smell is the "tell tale heart."

Exactly, one of my favorite books. It beats Zanny the Nanny Goes to Puerto Rico
hands down.

Yes and it reminds me ...

she will not get away with this

I remember you, Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: September 24, 2008, 10:29:08 AM »

Something very important that I think we all need to remember and keep in perspective:

All this evidence being released only pertains to the discovery in the current charges of neglect, false statements and economic crimes. She has not been charged with anything else.

For as much as we can read into all this, I have no doubt there is a whole lot more that would implicate other charges. They absolutely will not release anything that would apply to a murder/manslaughter case until she is charged and the information goes to discovery, if then. That's why we haven't seen any of the forensics included in these doc. dumps.

This is ONLY the tip of the iceberg.

Kiah, my interpretation of that was drug involvement. We know Casey started smoking a lot of weed with Tony, based on the witness statements but, who know what else, if anything. I was thinking that he may have wanted to discuss this but did so off the record so Tony could not be charged with anything pertaining to drug use. JMO.

I agree on the "whole lot more"... I am very curious to know what the additional information that Tony was going to provide "off tape" (or whatever LE said to him) was. 

Anyone with knowledge of LE know what that would mean?  They are taking a statement, in what circumstances would they be willing to turn off the tape?  Wouldn't they need that info too, whatever was provided?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: September 24, 2008, 10:29:40 AM »

screwed that one up. Kiah, here is my answer.

Kiah, my interpretation of that was drug involvement. We know Casey started smoking a lot of weed with Tony, based on the witness statements but, who know what else, if anything. I was thinking that he may have wanted to discuss this but did so off the record so Tony could not be charged with anything pertaining to drug use. JMO.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: September 24, 2008, 10:31:08 AM »

I just saw something interesting..I was reading the docs again..I was reading the one with william waters...and after the interview there was a hand written list of purchases from target, etc..
One was from Anchor Blue..thats a pool place, right??

Why would Casey need to go to the pool place?

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 24, 2008, 10:31:14 AM »

I'm sorry Dolce, but how does what Colt is saying NOT have to do with the Caylee case?  And what do the arguments against what he's saying NOT have to do with the Caylee case? It's all about people's behaviors, motives, etc.. IN THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE. 

Feel free to tell me to shut up, Klaas.   I'm getting pissed off right now.  I don't appreciate somebody insinuating MY thoughts aren't with Caylee and her family.  Everything Colt was talking about had to do with this case to some degree.

WE all have different opinions here about what happened in this case.  None of us has all of the facts, and most of us have no idea what is going on in that house.  I fully admit that I'm ready to convict Casey, when LE does not yet seem to have that last finally thing they need to arrest her for murder.  I fully admit that I think the Anthonys are wacked- and I don't know if it's from grief, from guilt, or what.  However, I can play Devil's Advocate here - and see PERHAPS there are sides we're not seeing played out in the media.. that others (either with good or bad intent) are willing to share with us.   

Feel free to tell me to shut up, Klaas.   I'm getting pissed off right now.

I think she did already but you don't drop things when asked you keep going JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: September 24, 2008, 10:33:52 AM »

I just saw something interesting..I was reading the docs again..I was reading the one with william waters...and after the interview there was a hand written list of purchases from target, etc..

I think that was Lee's handwritten list ... good question. Why would she go to a pool place?

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: September 24, 2008, 10:34:19 AM »

Anyone -- do we know if Dante has been interviewed by LE?

The person who claimed to be Dante on WS the other night said that he HAD been interviewed by the police... but again, I am not sure if it was actually him or not...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: September 24, 2008, 10:34:54 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

I just got up and ... sitting here in my flannel nighty and bed head hair.  Not a pretty sight.

I am off in an hour.  I have commitments this morning.  In other words ... no time to catch up right now.

Were there any new developments this morning?  Were more of the documents posting?

If so ... would somebody please provide me with the link/s?

Thank you

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: September 24, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

WARNING - very SICK analysis
If you're not ready for a really sick analysis then don't read any further.

As you all know, I've not been to throw my theories out there but................based on everything that's been release, I thought I would now share a theory I've had since the beginning. I want to know what you all think:

We know Casey and Cindy had a fight June 15th (Father's day) and Cindy allegedly choked Casey.

I think Casey took Caylee and took off that night, based on Casey not taking ANYTHING related to the baby with her.

I think Casey did something premeditated either that night or early the next morning to Caylee. Based on the fact that no one can account for her whereabouts for these two weeks.

I think Casey drove around with Caylee in her trunk for at least 10 days. Based on the fact that the car was towed on June 27th and Casey was already making excuses for the smell.

She dumped the baby somewhere and then dumped the car.

Cindy and George claimed the car on July 15th. They, the tow yard manager and Lee all smelled the "odor" based on statements by all.

I cannot figure out for the life of me the Chloroform though.

If Cindy and George were so hesitant to open the trunk because of possibly finding either Casey or Caylee, then why did she wash those cloths? Maybe they also washed out the trunk with the Chloroform???

Please tell me what you think - I cried terribly when I realized she'd driven around like that Sad Sad Sad

Where on earth does the myth of chloroform as a general purpose cleaner come from?  Who is eating crackleberries?  As adults, it's silly to carry mythical assumptions so far. 

How pray tell do you wash out the trunk with chloroform?  What is your idea of what chloroform can do?  Did you know that chloroform does NOT  mix with water or any water-containing fluid such as soapy cleaning products?   Did you know that cleaning with chloroform is like cleaning with gasoline  or kerosene?  Have you ever cleaned your car interior with gasoline?    It is true that for very specific purpose of getting up grease, kerosene, gasoline, chloroform, carbontetrachloride, etc. can be useful.  But nothing beyond that. 

As a chemist I use chloroform for dissolving oily substances,  but chloroform is impossible as a general cleaning agent.  For that I use soap and water.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: September 24, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »

There was also discussion then of Tony riding around with them to point out locations? They gave him money for gas. I think that is off the record stuff.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: September 24, 2008, 10:37:31 AM »

Anyone -- do we know if Dante has been interviewed by LE?

The person who claimed to be Dante on WS the other night said that he HAD been interviewed by the police... but again, I am not sure if it was actually him or not...

Maybe his interview has not been released b/c it is more pertinent to future murder charges against Casey. Just speculation ...

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 24, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

Yeppers - that or G or C used it to clean up the car.

It's not possible to clean up a car with chloroform unless what you are cleaning off is grease.  Chloroform does not mix with water at all.  It has the properties cleaningwise of gasoline.

Thank you smart monkey.  I saw where you just posted that!  Learn something new everyday here in the cage.

I keep thinking, though, that Georgie & the rest of the crew aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the box... is it possible that when they googled and saw that Chloroform was used in cleaning solutions, that they didn't read any further to find out that it would do no good...?

You know, maybe along the lines of a vodka tonic gets you a little loopy but STRAIGHT vodka will get the job done good and fast?  (Right Tomm?)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 24, 2008, 10:37:58 AM »

I think that was Lee's handwritten list ... good question. Why would she go to a pool place?

http://www.anchorblue.com/

It is in orlando and it is a clothing store?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: September 24, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

I just got up and ... sitting here in my flannel nighty and bed head hair.  Not a pretty sight.

I am off in an hour.  I have commitments this morning.  In other words ... no time to catch up right now.

Were there any new developments this morning?  Were more of the documents posting?

If so ... would somebody please provide me with the link/s?

Thank you

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Morning. No new docs yet. Just lots of rattling in the monkey cage over the 317 pages we do have.

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: September 24, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »

Thanks, Mrs. K.  That makes a lot of sense... esp b.c Jesse's statement that Fusian was a well known drug type of place... (which btw I was shocked made its way into a document released to the press... seems a little condemning to the business - though it probably was)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.