May 05, 2024, 02:27:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 - 12/31/08  (Read 232814 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »

Beautiful tree Klaas!  Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

I think he did call his mom.  Maybe dad was out of it, angry drunk or drugged.  Anita has island connections and has covered/fixed things for him before.  "My mother can lie"....

I agree Buckeye.

I don`t agree.  I think Anita is totally unaware of all that happened that night at least until march 2008.
My opinion is based on all the interviews that i`ve seen . . English and Dutch

Supposedly, when Paulus called Anita, in the Netherlands, the "Holiday Inn Story" was the only one known.  Why do Paulus and Anita have issues because Joran was the last with Natalee??   He would not be the last if he and his friends dropped her off at her hotel.  What did Joran's parents know about the truth??

“Twee jaar geleden, in mei, werd mijn oma negentig jaar. Ik was in Nederland om haar verjaardag te vieren. Kort voor ik weer terug zou keren naar Aruba, belde mijn man Paul me op en vertelde dat op Aruba een meisje werd vermist. En hij zei erbij: ‘Schijnbaar is Joran de laatste geweest die met haar samen was.’ Er ging onmiddellijk van alles door mijn hoofd, allerlei gedachten streden om voorrang. Heel verwarrend vond ik het dat er ook dingen in me opkwamen als: Potverdorie, zondagavond is hij dus blijkbaar uit geweest. Wij wisten van niets, hij moest het huis uit zijn geslopen.”

Two years ago, in May, my grandmother became ninety year.  I was in the Netherlands her birthday to celebrate.  Short for I prevent back would turn to Aruba, rung my man Paul me on and told that on Aruba a girl was missed.  And he said with it:  'Seeming is Joran the last one been that with her together was.'  There immediately of everything through my head, all sorts of thoughts priorities fought went.  Quite confusingly found I it that it also compete in me came up as:  Potverdorie, Sunday evening is been he thus apparently out.  We knew had to be demolished by nothing, he it house out."
/i]

Posted June 8, 2007 at RU:

the interview that Anita has given at Libelle a number soak ago
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2008, 10:52:48 PM »

That is one sweet tree!!! Merry Christmas to all monkeys across the land!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2008, 11:24:39 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2008, 11:29:05 PM »

To all the monkeys who have never forgotten Natalee.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2008, 11:48:35 PM »

Merry Christmas to All!

Wow, I cannot top this, so I'm bringing it forward for all those praying for justice for Natalee.  May her family and friends know that we are still here, and will be here as long as it takes.

Happy Holidays to all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2008, 11:58:13 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS!!!!!

Hi Art, Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2008, 12:08:32 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE MONKEY'S

I MAY NOT SAY IT ON A DAILY BASIS BUT WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND MY SINCERE GRATITUDE TO SCARED MONKEYS,AS WELL AS ALL THE MOD MONKEY'S FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING SO SPECIAL!!

SCARED MONKEY'S GIVES A VOICE TO THOSE WHO NO LONGER HAVE A VOICE.

THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AS WELL AS ALL MISSING PERSONS WILL CONTINUE IN 2009............

BE AWARE!MONKEY'S ARE WATCHING FROM THE TREE

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2008, 12:14:29 AM »

MONKEY'S ARE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD JORAN...YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE  PAULUS?I BET ANITA IS BUYING YOU MORE SHIRTS THIS CHRISTMAS SINCE YOU SEEM TO SWEAT A LOT..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

MONKEY'S ARE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD JORAN...YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE  PAULUS?I BET ANITA IS BUYING YOU MORE SHIRTS THIS CHRISTMAS SINCE YOU SEEM TO SWEAT A LOT..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2008, 12:59:56 AM »

To all of you GREAT Monkeys, I would like to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your friendship and keeping Natalee in your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,
Cajun Miracle
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2008, 07:19:43 AM »

JOY TO THE WORLD.........

At least your corner of it 

Many thanks to klaas and all the mods. It has been rough -- and you guys are by far 'the best'.

Red, Mrs Red and Dugga, too.

We are all unique individuals -- brought together to support a common goal.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

PEACE FOR HER FAMILY AND LOVED ONES

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »

JOY TO THE WORLD.........

At least your corner of it 

Many thanks to klaas and all the mods. It has been rough -- and you guys are by far 'the best'.

Red, Mrs Red and Dugga, too.

We are all unique individuals -- brought together to support a common goal.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

PEACE FOR HER FAMILY AND LOVED ONES

Sharon said what I wanted to say so well, I'll just say....DITTO!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2008, 10:32:10 AM »

We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/25/merry-christmas-2008-from-scared-monkeys/

May the peace of the Lord come to this family who have suffered.

Thank you to all who have sacificed and given of themselves ...Merry Christmas.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »

I think he did call his mom.  Maybe dad was out of it, angry drunk or drugged.  Anita has island connections and has covered/fixed things for him before.  "My mother can lie"....

I agree Buckeye.

I don`t agree.  I think Anita is totally unaware of all that happened that night at least until march 2008.

Supposedly, when Paulus called Anita, in the Netherlands, the "Holiday Inn Story" was the only one known.  Why do Paulus and Anita have issues because Joran was the last with Natalee??   He would not be the last if he and his friends dropped her off at her hotel.  What did Joran's parents know about the truth??

“Twee jaar geleden, in mei, werd mijn oma negentig jaar. Ik was in Nederland om haar verjaardag te vieren. Kort voor ik weer terug zou keren naar Aruba, belde mijn man Paul me op en vertelde dat op Aruba een meisje werd vermist. En hij zei erbij: ‘Schijnbaar is Joran de laatste geweest die met haar samen was.’ Er ging onmiddellijk van alles door mijn hoofd, allerlei gedachten streden om voorrang. Heel verwarrend vond ik het dat er ook dingen in me opkwamen als: Potverdorie, zondagavond is hij dus blijkbaar uit geweest. Wij wisten van niets, hij moest het huis uit zijn geslopen.”

Two years ago, in May, my grandmother became ninety year.  I was in the Netherlands her birthday to celebrate.  Short for I prevent back would turn to Aruba, rung my man Paul me on and told that on Aruba a girl was missed.  And he said with it:  'Seeming is Joran the last one been that with her together was.'  There immediately of everything through my head, all sorts of thoughts priorities fought went.  Quite confusingly found I it that it also compete in me came up as:  Potverdorie, Sunday evening is been he thus apparently out.  We knew had to be demolished by nothing, he it house out."
/i]

Do you know whether the call from Paul was before or after Beth visited his home on the early morning of may 31?

never lift the pressure of evil island
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2008, 02:27:05 PM »

I agree Buckeye.

/i]

Do you know whether the call from Paul was before or after Beth visited his home on the early morning of may 31?

I don't know but both of them stated they believed the Holiday Inn story until after Joran was arrested.  Sounds like Anita heard the real story while still in Holland.  I think Joran told her and she tried to make sure he was not "alone".  "There were adults there" (the Kalpoes IMO).
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

Anita returned to Aruba Wednesday evening.  Both she and Paulus knew it was Joran only who was last with Natalee before she returned.  That means they knew the HI story was a lie before Anita ever left The NL.

Just my opinion but based on what she said.  She also mentioned someone from her school calling her and her telling someone to tell Joran to stop talking.  This is contrary to both their claims of telling Joran to tell the truth, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2008, 05:07:47 PM »

O.K. just got home from husbands family Christmas dinner. Brother in law says he and a friend are going to Aruba in Feb. I lost it and told him IF he did I would NEVER speak to him again.  He asked my husband if I was serious and he told him YES.  I told him it was dangerous for tourists, no laws, tourists getting robbed, rental cars being stolen.  My husband told him that is the place Natalee went missing.  BIL says oh they found out she was sold into slavery.  Lost it again with him. Told him come to my home I want to show him some facts he needs to know before he goes.   He told me b4 I left he was sorry if he upset me.  Told him I was dead serious and he has to come to my home so I can "educate" him.  So mad at him right now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »

This is funny 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.