May 05, 2024, 09:46:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 381605 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1540 on: November 20, 2008, 07:33:27 PM »

This is from the same Anthony Myspace blog, only a few minutes later:

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Hopeful: Channel 13 News Coverage

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1541 on: November 20, 2008, 07:35:35 PM »

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

Can't We ALL just Get ALONG?!

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62
« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls
but NOT post any info I gather in this forum.

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

UH.. psssssssssst... if ya would des, could ya get my email from klass and keep ME in the loop?
pretty please with sugar on top?
thanks des!
kim

So i guess if your new here or not in the "loop" you get no new information around here? Sure makes a newbie feel welcome

heh.. well.. i am a newbie... but i was hopin to be in the loop....
a girl can dream cant she ? Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1542 on: November 20, 2008, 07:36:31 PM »

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

Dihannah1

I thought a lot about what you posted to me....Yes...you are right....so...I've decided to continue to read...do research...make phone calls

Any *new* info I gather on this case will be sent to only several Monkeys in private....including Janet.

Any *new* info I gather on the NH case will be sent only to Lala's Mom in private.

Thank You for helping me think this through and coming to this conclusion....Des

UH.. psssssssssst... if ya would des, could ya get my email from klass and keep ME in the loop?
pretty please with sugar on top?
thanks des!
kim

Me three please   Wink

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: November 20, 2008, 07:37:13 PM »

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

Why would TES need an attorney in this case?

Maybe the A's are suing him for something? Possibly the real reason he dropped the A's- to avoid conflict of interest? Just thinking out loud.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: November 20, 2008, 07:40:20 PM »

I just don't get it. Tim Miller must know so many respected and talented attorneys..why this one??? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
dawg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: November 20, 2008, 07:41:39 PM »

This is from the same Anthony Myspace blog, only a few minutes later:

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Hopeful: Channel 13 News Coverage

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/20/nejame_resigns_as_anthony_family_attorney.html

Thanks for the link these people are crazy so now the family says there not going threw the chain of command i can just see George or Cindy going up and grabing someones child that may look like Caylee. Good Grieft these people need to wake up and smell the roses.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1546 on: November 20, 2008, 07:42:48 PM »

Sorry I just walked in the Cage and saw the News that NeJame has Left the Building ...

" All of a Sudden" he is Worried about his Reputation .........

This is what I see ......Are you kidding Me ? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: November 20, 2008, 07:44:28 PM »

NeJame's resignation led the 4 p.m. news on WKMG-Channel 6. "I need to be in control of my clients and I need to be in control of my cases," NeJame told Louis Bolden. "And if I'm not, then I'm not as effective as I need to be."

At 6 p.m., Bolden reported that NeJame has agreed to represent Texas EquuSearch, which has been searching for Caylee. Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, has disagreed with Cindy Anthony about whether Caylee is alive. WKMG reported that NeJame considers Miller a friend.

Maybe the A's are suing him for something? Possibly the real reason he dropped the A's- to avoid conflict of interest? Just thinking out loud.....

Need a link for this PLEASE

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1548 on: November 20, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »

From last thread...

Dihannah1
Scared Monkey

dihannah1
View Profile

Dihannah1

I'm so glad you gave my words some thought and understand what I believe to be what most everybody was trying to get to last night.   I do hope you let LP know too!  Maybe he will understand the questions asked better as well.

I know you have my email addy and I hope I am on your list, as I too, look forward to and appreciate you input and information that may help me see things a little differently.    However!  NOTHING will make me change my mind about ALL the Anthony's or Tim. 

Again, thanks for what you do and bring here! Wink  As you can see, how everybody feels about what you offer!

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM

I agree...

Ya know, from one who seems to be 'on the outside looking in', it's stuff like this that makes me and likely others feel even MORE on the outside looking in.  Would much rather this cage be 'one for all and all for one' type of thing.  Someone has "top sekrit stuff" am thinking either share or keep it on the downlow without alluding to it on the boards. 

JMO.   

Why are you bringing this forward? It caused a lot of trouble when it was posted and someone was even banned. We really don't need to be rehashing this. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: November 20, 2008, 07:45:36 PM »

The Des bit to Dihanna is kinda "old news" at this point. Des isn't on here anymore to respond, anyway. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: November 20, 2008, 07:49:25 PM »

heres the link but I dont see where it says he is now representing TM and ES
http://www.local6.com/news/18025611/detail.html

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: November 20, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »

Here you go Blonde
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/when-mark-nejam.html

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: November 20, 2008, 07:51:15 PM »

So basically you are telling  her she can give YOU the info but not all of us? HMMMMMMMM

No I do not think that is what she was saying at all.  Des said she would be emailing certain monkeys, and Dhianna just mentioned she hoped she was on the list....I am sure you could ask that same question to Des if you wanted to.  Do not start a mess where one is not needed.

I don't believe she was starting a MESS.  She made a simple statement which I happen to agree with. People will think what they will, regardless of what you think.

Then you and them would be mis-reading both Des's and Dhi's statements as well.  Yes I will think what I want regardless..and I think that many just like to stir up trouble where it is not needed.  That being said, I am done.

I'm sorry for being way back here on page 7, my comp crashed badly yesterday and I had to reformat.  Am pedalling fast to catch back up. 

Am reading thru the comments made back and forth on this matter and am astonished that some would put mis-placed blame onto those who have reacted and spoken out how they feel about it all. 

Just read back and see how MANY read those earlier posts and also must feel they are 'out of the loop', so to speak, because they want to be on the mailing list too. 

For those wishing to blame those of us brave enough to stand up and voice our opinions on this (even if on trembly knees), for "STARTING A MESS"... let me gently remind you that we aren't the ones who started this.  We are simply reacting to it. 

Again, I go back to what I said earlier, and this underlines it for me.  If anyone has 'top sekrit stuff', by whatever means they got that stuff, which they do not wish to or cannot share with the rest of us, then by all means, do not!   But if you cannot share, then may I suggest not making ANY mention of it here.   

Otherwise, it completely sounds like: "I know something you don't know!"   

Just saying.....

Okies, back to my branch in the corner. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: November 20, 2008, 07:53:43 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: November 20, 2008, 07:55:03 PM »

Everyone in Orlando and further afield is familiar with the way Caylee looks. So, the " kidnappers " take her to Chuckee Cheeseeies. Yup.
Don't the A family know what the kiddo looks like ?
As far as information, so what / the case isn't going to be decided on any internet boards. ( As much as I would like it to be LOL ) .
I've read things here which are just ppl thinking out loud and I think to meself, for crying out loud, what are you trying to do, give Baez more creative ideas ?
Tim's failed search is probably going to become fodder for the defense also. No fault to Tim. All the amateurs like Gale St. John, well, who cares, but if Tim Miller couldn't find the remains and Lenny couldn't with the divers, well well well....     
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1555 on: November 20, 2008, 07:55:41 PM »

I missed the Drama and Don't care and am not going to go back to look for it ...

What happened today is all I want to know - Any Updates other than NeJame leaving the Anthony Camp ?

Love U all but I am not in the mood for the slinging ..........  nanner peels 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: November 20, 2008, 07:56:58 PM »

Why are you bringing this forward? It caused a lot of trouble when it was posted and someone was even banned. We really don't need to be rehashing this. 

Because I just got in here and am catching up on my reading.  Not everyone can sit in here glued to the comp screen, day in day out, staying current with everything.  I am responding to what was written in this thread, earlier on. 

Is that against an unwritten rule I should know about? 

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: November 20, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »

awww ((wyks))
It caused such disruption along with hurt feelings last night.
Me thinks we just wanted to let it go...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1558 on: November 20, 2008, 08:00:06 PM »

awww ((wyks))
It caused such disruption along with hurt feelings last night.
Me thinks we just wanted to let it go...

Oh ok, thanks Flamom.  I can totally understand that.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: November 20, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

I'm sorry... I just had to share this.  Nobody throw too manner nanners at me.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2967825&postcount=207

"The Anthonyville Whorer" (please don't ban me, I just couldn't stop myself and I'll never do it again.)

LOL   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.