May 20, 2024, 06:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #670 7/31 - 8/01/2007  (Read 234894 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2007, 09:47:48 AM »

Good Morning Leslie, Easy, GrannyToad, & Wreck-

My pages are loading much faster today  Very Happy and Wreck I've been a Granny fan a long time too! I used to travel incognito in the chat @ BFN just to hear her insights until MIP6 and Reality began running the show over there.

I had an email this morning with some interesting posts in it by Native Lingo - is anyone else seeing her posts? Her username has shown up on some really disgusting sites, have to wonder if she even realizes her travels around the web have been tracked? *shivers* major cooties

My morning rally for our Peaches

Work is calling, gotta go hi-ho !

Good Morning None!

I only have a vague memory of Native Lingo.  Was he/she one of the early Aruban posters?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2007, 09:51:44 AM »

The current synopses through Chapter 15 of the World According to Joran shows that guy won't quit lying any time, any place, anywhere. Why a publisher would publish his loser drek can only be questioned. At least it's self-limiting - it's in Dutch.

Can you give me a quick synopsis?  I don’t want to dredge through ALL of that crap.

Currently mama's sporter relates substance use in KIA and how he beat the early AM pee test with someone else's, and how he can't have anything to read including mama's bible he boasted of but mentions reading like we saw him doing in his open cell and that the newspaper was delivered to him each night. Maybe it was ElDiario because 27 July he disparaged something "Jossy" had to say in an article.

You want it summed up? Basically how easily the MasterHuman psychopath always beats the System

In that chapter I don't guess the sporter mentions drugging, raping, beating, killing and desposing of anyone , does he?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #362 on: August 01, 2007, 09:53:39 AM »

I was trying to read the chapter synopsis of the translation of the "book" but it skipped from Chapter 14 to Chapter 23.  Where are the chapters in between?  What's that about?

Yes, Easy, Nativelingo was one of the early Aruban posters.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: August 01, 2007, 10:01:30 AM »

The current synopses through Chapter 15 of the World According to Joran shows that guy won't quit lying any time, any place, anywhere. Why a publisher would publish his loser drek can only be questioned. At least it's self-limiting - it's in Dutch.

Can you give me a quick synopsis?  I don’t want to dredge through ALL of that crap.

Currently mama's sporter relates substance use in KIA and how he beat the early AM pee test with someone else's, and how he can't have anything to read including mama's bible he boasted of but mentions reading like we saw him doing in his open cell and that the newspaper was delivered to him each night. Maybe it was ElDiario because 27 July he disparaged something "Jossy" had to say in an article.

You want it summed up? Basically how easily the MasterHuman psychopath always beats the System

In that chapter I don't guess the sporter mentions drugging, raping, beating, killing and desposing of anyone , does he?

Nah but he does offer a euphemism "excusing" the altercation he had with the other youth soccer player there in KIA - The World According To Joran. More insight to how he thinks, how little he values others. It's several chapters I skimmed through btw.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: August 01, 2007, 10:10:34 AM »

Peaches, this was posted last night.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: August 01, 2007, 10:20:40 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Takes a Bite Out of Crime … Priorities, priorities, priorities

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/08/01/aruba-takes-a-bite-out-of-crime-priorities-priorities-priorities/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: August 01, 2007, 10:31:21 AM »

O/T

Dog Shoots Owner in the Back in Memphis, Tennessee
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291687,00.html

A Memphis man is in critical condition Wednesday after his dog shot him in the back.

Police say King George, a 150-pound Great Dane, accidentally knocked a .22-caliber pistol off his owner's end table around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday. The gun went off, hitting his owner in the back, MyFOXMemphis.com reports.

"I knew he was smart, I didn't think he was that smart," the victim's fiancee, Miesha Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com. "He was always protective. I didn't think he would be like that."

Neither King George, being a dog, nor his owner, who lives in the Raleigh section of Memphis, will face charges in the shooting. Police have ruled it as an accident.

But Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com that she fears what her fiance will do to the pet once he gets out of the hospital.

Anyone else think there is more to this picture?  Seems the fiance's comments are very strange.  What was the dog protecting her from?  Did the dog really shoot him?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: August 01, 2007, 10:34:02 AM »

O/T

A Memphis man is in critical condition Wednesday after his dog shot him in the back.

Police say King George, a 150-pound Great Dane, accidentally knocked a .22-caliber pistol off his owner's end table around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday. The gun went off, hitting his owner in the back, MyFOXMemphis.com reports.

"I knew he was smart, I didn't think he was that smart," the victim's fiancee, Miesha Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com. "He was always protective. I didn't think he would be like that."

Neither King George, being a dog, nor his owner, who lives in the Raleigh section of Memphis, will face charges in the shooting. Police have ruled it as an accident.

But Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com that she fears what her fiance will do to the pet once he gets out of the hospital.

Anyone else think there is more to this picture?  Seems the fiance's comments are very strange.  What was the dog protecting her from?  Did the dog really shoot him?

Sounds a bit farfetched imo Klaas..
Morning everyone.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: August 01, 2007, 10:46:27 AM »

Hmm.  Looks to me like someone needs to have their hands and clothing checked, to see if they were holding the gun when it discharged, IMO.

Good morning monkeys.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: August 01, 2007, 10:49:44 AM »

O/T

Is that the same dog that shot her ex-husband last year?   Laughing Laughing Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 01, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »

O/T  - Way to go brother! Laughing

Monkey Unlocks Pen, Eludes Zoo Staff
Tupelo Zoo Searches For White-Faced Capuchin Monkey That Unlocked Pen, Eluded Park Staff

TUPELO, Miss., Jul. 31, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------

(AP) The Tupelo Buffalo Park and Zoo asked residents Tuesday to help in the recovery of a white-faced capuchin monkey that apparently managed to unlock his pen and escape. Oliver freed himself at about 8 a.m. and led park staff on a chase through the park's trail system before eventually eluding them.

Park employee Ann Stewart said Oliver will respond to his own name and may take bait of bananas, marshmallow or grapes. She urged people to call the park if they spot the mammal.

"He will bite. People around here have handled him, but he will bite. Just call the Buffalo Park," Stewart said.

Oliver is a nine-year-old capuchin, a species of monkey native to South and Central America.

Stewart believes Oliver could be in the Country Club or Colonial Estates areas, but said the monkey could have traveled much farther given his ability for speed.

"He could outrun the horses," she said in a http://www.djournal.com article. "You can't catch him. If he doesn't want to be caught you can't catch him."
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #371 on: August 01, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »

Hi, all.  I'm new here.  Auntiem, AKA Kindteach, Lorraine.  Was at BFN long time, quit, Sept. 2005(?) I think!!!   was in agreement with Deetch.... went to Boycott Aruba, and one of Faith's sites for awhile...been busy and just sort of following on FP and al.com.  anyway, only recognize Granny Toad...hope it's ok for me to be here.  I'm only fairly active in summer, go back to school in Fall (Old teacher, get very tired!!). 
              Oh,.....I love Beth.......hate Joran and Aruba!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 01, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »

Hi, all.  I'm new here.  Auntiem, AKA Kindteach, Lorraine.  Was at BFN long time, quit, Sept. 2005(?) I think!!!   was in agreement with Deetch.... went to Boycott Aruba, and one of Faith's sites for awhile...been busy and just sort of following on FP and al.com.  anyway, only recognize Granny Toad...hope it's ok for me to be here.  I'm only fairly active in summer, go back to school in Fall (Old teacher, get very tired!!). 

Welcome Auntiem!  Great to see you posting!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: August 01, 2007, 11:13:07 AM »

Hi Auntiem !!  Welcome  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: August 01, 2007, 11:14:29 AM »

KLAAS
  Any idea if Dana will be doing a show anytime soon?  Thanks
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2007, 11:14:33 AM »

Hi Autiem.  Welcome.  I just have to ask...Where is Dorothy and Toto? Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 01, 2007, 11:15:22 AM »

Hi!  Auntiem!  Great to see you here... Please join in!  Welcome Razz

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 01, 2007, 11:17:18 AM »

Dunno.....dunno where I am half the time!
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: August 01, 2007, 11:18:38 AM »

I Auntiem, your name rings a bell with me.
Guess I have read your posts at one time or another

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: August 01, 2007, 11:19:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Very Happy

Just peeking in

Hello Auntiem.... and welcome

I was glad to see that Robots... made a short visit last night  Cool

Back to work & lurk...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.