May 21, 2024, 03:57:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 282068 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2010, 11:26:17 PM »

Wreck - I was gone for a few days and didn't see Rob post that TJ was taking this case.  I just never thought of TJ Ward as a cable news superstar.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2010, 11:26:35 PM »

Good Night All.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »

Wreck - I was gone for a few days and didn't see Rob post that TJ was taking this case.  I just never thought of TJ Ward as a cable news superstar.   

I know you had better things to do this weekend!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2010, 11:31:30 PM »

Oh, I think it's time for a JibJab!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: September 29, 2010, 11:34:18 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: September 29, 2010, 11:52:52 PM »

I posted this this morning but I think it got lost among a bunch of other posts. If Rob is still here what does he think of this. I guess anyone deserves to put up a good defense.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 -
« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2010, 12:04:25 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=156054&catid=3

Famed Private Investigator Hired by Bishop Eddie Long

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

Last Updated On:  9/28/2010

DULUTH, GA -- He's investigated some of the highest profile missing persons cases in the country. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway made private investigator T.J. Ward a superstar on cable news. Now he's been hired by Bishop Eddie Long.

11Alive News spoke to Ward in his Duluth home.

"I was called by attorney Dwight Thomas," Ward said. "They said they needed somebody that was experienced in doing investigations to look into these allegations that have been brought against Bishop Eddie Long and the church."

Dwight Thomas stood behind Long as he held a press conference inside New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia on Sunday. Ward has been been hired by the Bishop's team to investigate each of the allegations made against Long and to investigate the four young men making the claims.

"Each of these charges is frivolous and we plan to address them accordingly," Ward said.

This is a time when the tables will be turned.

The four accusers have made shockingly intimate sexual allegations against their church leader. Now it's Ward's turn to delve deep into their lives, their pasts, to defend his client.

Whatever he finds will be used to help Eddie Long.

Meantime, Long got some support from his peers. Approximately 30 area pastors met with Long for a prayer service Tuesday night at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

SuzieQ - I saw that this morning and didn't have time to respond.  I found it very interesting and didn't realize that TJ was so "famous".   
Rob told us this past weekend thatTJ was working on this case.

I thought so, wreck, but didn't have the time today to look for his post.  I just remembered he mentioned a case TJ was working on.  Thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2010, 12:04:11 AM »

Ha!  I'll see if I can put something together tomorrow. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 30, 2010, 12:13:56 AM »

Ha!  I'll see if I can put something together tomorrow. 

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2010, 12:14:36 AM »

I posted this this morning but I think it got lost among a bunch of other posts. If Rob is still here what does he think of this. I guess anyone deserves to put up a good defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

DULUTH, GA -- He's investigated some of the highest profile missing persons cases in the country. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway made private investigator T.J. Ward a superstar on cable news. Now he's been hired by Bishop Eddie Long.

"I was called by attorney Dwight Thomas," Ward said. "They said they needed somebody that was experienced in doing investigations to look into these allegations that have been brought against Bishop Eddie Long and the church."

Dwight Thomas stood behind Long as he held a press conference inside New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia on Sunday. Ward has been been hired by the Bishop's team to investigate each of the allegations made against Long and to investigate the four young men making the claims.

"Each of these charges is frivolous and we plan to address them accordingly," Ward said.

The four accusers have made shockingly intimate sexual allegations against their church leader. Now it's Ward's turn to delve deep into their lives, their pasts, to defend his client.

Meantime, Long got some support from his peers. Approximately 30 area pastors met with Long for a prayer service Tuesday night at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

SuzieQ - I saw that this morning and didn't have time to respond.  I found it very interesting and didn't realize that TJ was so "famous".   

Rob
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 -
« Reply #753 on: September 25, 2010, 01:29:38 AM »

Wreck - you deserve a reply.

I can't speak for others and learned a long time ago that's no appropriate.

TJ will explain himself at some point. That's on him.

He got some case yesterday about a pastor that was molesting some 14 year olds and that's all I really know.

Dana should have him back to explain himself. ( That's my opinion )

TM I AM soooo tempted. Trust me I am. Tickle me a lil and let's see

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1235851#msg1235851

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 30, 2010, 12:16:48 AM »

Talk about your Jib Jab..... Resigned at RU tore into Renho today and I loved it.

resigned Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:30 pm    

Glenda wrote:

So, Julia having hope that there is a chance that Natalee could be alive is so evil? It was the ALE that believed that the girl on the tape could be Natalee after the island watched Dr. Phil, who sent Jamie to look for her in S.A and Mexico, it was Beth that got the phone call where she heard her daughter's voice (22 years of experience) and Spanish speaking in the background. It was the Twitty's who told Julia that Natalee had been sold as a Sex Slave. (That had not been investigated and Natalee's friends asked Julia to plead with the ALE to look into the possibility that Natalee was still alive.)
Greta believed up until a few months ago that Natalee could still be alive also. Julia doesn't know anything about Natalee's behavior except was she was told by Beth, Jug, Dave and what she saw in the videos and photos.

I think you are more of the Artiste
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resigned Wrote:

Tell it walking - Julia's history of lies is well documented.

Now it is all Dr. Phil's fault that ALE and Julia doesn't have a brain in their head and make up incredible theories? You're so full of shit.

The "Beth said" "Jug said" "Dave said" "Natalee's friends said" spinning shit is so old that moss could grow on those stories --- always failing to mention that those "they said" were the rumors/stories/tips that the
family was hearing on Aruba .....but why mention that little bit of news right? Just make it sound the family showed up with pre-set notions - their daughter was missing and the stories that the ilk of Julia, Angela, Dilma, Charles Croes have built against them is disgusting - for what- to make Aruba appear they didn't f**k up the investigation from the start? They did - and then to go and to attack family because they are frustrated over not getting answers on that supposedly Happy Little Island is small and demeaning to the people of Aruba who aren't trying to be self-important bloated blowhards, kissing the ass
of the Dutch "elite" on the island.

Rainbows to Joran - LOL Let the bastard rot in his own insidious hell and let Julia live in all her glory for taking up for that rotten Dutch murderer from Aruba from a "good family". Miss no by-line all of sudden says it was the police who thought it was Natalee? Always evolving her story isn't she - used to be that Julia could tell from Natalee's gait that it was Natalee.......such bullshit - she should be ashamed.

Greta - now you're gonna tell people what Greta believes - you can't even speak well for yourself - let alone for anyone else.  

Edit-profanity

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:21:27 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #470 on: September 30, 2010, 12:26:42 AM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2010, 12:33:24 AM »

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

Rob
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 -
« Reply #753 on: September 25, 2010, 01:29:38 AM »

Wreck - you deserve a reply.

I can't speak for others and learned a long time ago that's no appropriate.

TJ will explain himself at some point. That's on him.

He got some case yesterday about a pastor that was molesting some 14 year olds and that's all I really know.

Dana should have him back to explain himself. ( That's my opinion )

TM I AM soooo tempted. Trust me I am. Tickle me a lil and let's see

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1235851#msg1235851

Thanks, I remember that now but dumb me, I took it to mean that he was working for the 14 yr. old.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2010, 01:11:32 AM »

Is there anyway that someone else could have used Private Eye's account here to post
without Private Eye's knowledge?

I am not very smart about such things, but I saw someone from Aruba using a proxy of
Conway, Arkansas.  That seemed strange to me.

It is also strange that SS and Pita, the dark lard's minions, were so quick to praise the posts
and defend Tim Miller.

So much in those posts singing the praises of Dave and Tim and only that he "bet" Tim
had apologized to Beth.

I think something is fishy.

The same thing crossed my mind, not at first but later; and for other reasons too.

Hope I'm wrong, but we all know just how evil some people are.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2010, 01:16:19 AM »

Is there anyway that someone else could have used Private Eye's account here to post

I am not very smart about such things, but I saw someone from Aruba using a proxy of

It is also strange that SS and Pita, the dark lard's minions, were so quick to praise the posts
and defend Tim Miller.

So much in those posts singing the praises of Dave and Tim and only that he "bet" Tim
had apologized to Beth.

The same thing crossed my mind, not at first but later; and for other reasons too.

I still think it sounded like him ....... why do you think it is not (besides other imposters' history here?)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2010, 01:25:15 AM »

and defend Tim Miller.

had apologized to Beth.

I still think it sounded like him ....... why do you think it is not (besides other imposters' history here?)
It was Private Eye......everything is not a conspiracy.....
If it wasn't Private Eye...what's the concern?
Big Picture...Justice for Natalee....
mho....sounded like PI...smelled like PI...written like PI......
I agree with you wreck...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 30, 2010, 01:33:51 AM »

and defend Tim Miller.

had apologized to Beth.

With some study, you could probably sound like him too.

One of the main things I think was the timing.  How often is Klaas not here?

I remember once upon a time...some of us thought another poster was robots with another nic too....

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 30, 2010, 01:33:58 AM »

The tm stuff is a diversion on persistence because of tm's guilt.....along with Beth bashing by tm...prompted by steph (is that a girls name?...no offense to girls)....
Private Eye has no agenda with SM....He sincerely values all good monkeys contributions.....A kudo from Natalee's family....For me..Thank you Private Eye......
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 30, 2010, 01:34:10 AM »

and defend Tim Miller.

had apologized to Beth.

It was Private Eye......everything is not a conspiracy.....
If it wasn't Private Eye...what's the concern?
Big Picture...Justice for Natalee....
mho....sounded like PI...smelled like PI...written like PI......
I agree with you wreck...

Hmm, some think it was PI and some think it was PU!

I believe in miracles!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 30, 2010, 01:39:13 AM »

and defend Tim Miller.

had apologized to Beth.

With some study, you could probably sound like him too.

One of the main things I think was the timing.  How often is Klaas not here?

I remember once upon a time...some of us thought another poster was robots with another nic too....

???
I do remember I ended my early posts with "I HATE THEM ALL"    and you asking me if I was robots.....which I immediately let you know I was biilb....
sure hope this isn't your point....
???
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 30, 2010, 01:41:55 AM »

I wouldn't have thougth anything about it if I hadn't seen the site meter late at night the
night before.  On the location it said Orangestaad and when you clicked on it, it said by proxy
to Conway, Arkansas.  Ithought it was a mistake and I tried again...same results.

I don't think PI has an agenda with SM.  I think someone hijacked his nic and posted without
his permission in order to stop the talk about Tim.

I do not often think things are conspiritous.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.