May 22, 2024, 03:17:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 301936 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2008, 10:01:33 PM »

The Freemasonary rutual is all about a body( murder victim) being buried in a shallow grave
and then moved to a watery grave.  Maybe that is the case.

Magnolia - can you tell us more about this ritual.  I am really interested.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

Sorry everyone - wrong color!   

The Freemasonary rutual is all about a body( murder victim) being buried in a shallow grave

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »

Just for the record.  The pond was not going to be searched until the end regardless.  It was planned to be done before the Persistence left.  It had been in the works for some time...there was no way to distract from the search...the search itself was over for all intents and purposes.  You can think that, but I guarantee you there was no distraction on the pond search...it was only done as a last resort.  I am not trying to argue the point so I will leave it at that. 

OM  did not want to look into the pond...he had to be forced to even consider it and it was checked without his knowledge at the time.  He was angry that they even looked in there. Once it was done there was no hurry to look into further until pressure was applied to OM to do so.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2008, 10:12:10 PM »

Go to:    http://www.emfj.org/dbr.htm
and read about Hiram Abif

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: September 21, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »

LOL...I thought you might have been posting a secret....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 21, 2008, 10:31:31 PM »

LOL...I thought you might have been posting a secret....

Like when we were kids and wrote something in milk and then held it over a candle.  We're lucky we didn't set the house on fire.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: September 21, 2008, 10:42:21 PM »

Ah ha...never tried that...be right back!!..just kidding...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 22, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »

I'm gonna stick with my theory. Remains were found in the crab trap.     
I do not know if they were from the first night or whether they were placed there at a later date. Remember folks --- Natalee may have been moved MANY times. The Matty apartment story, the "crypt" story, could ALL be true. Maybe they got nervous and moved her again several months "after the fact"!!

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 22, 2008, 01:47:32 AM »

And don't forget, the bag in the cement basin.  That will stick in my mind always.  Not everyone can see her in the bag, but those who can are devistated.  I still feel the "video guy" knew to go there and get the video, not thinking we would capture that image.  The video was uploaded on the 10th-11th, but it doesn't mean they were done that day.  They were done prior to the upload, possibly the day everyone was looking.  That guy holds secrets, which ones....I don't know.  did he know what was in that bag?  If he did, why didn't he go to natalees family?  Where is he now, and why wont he fork over the missing video he has?  I still believe that was one of her "holding" places.  And if the real story does go with Joran leaving her in the mangroves, near the huts,...then that fits.  The huts are only feet away from that basin, just go to the road, and cross the street.  You can't even imagine how close it is to where he states it all happened.  It doesn't mean a party didn't happen, it doesn't mean she didn't wind up near Monstrat pond, that can still hold true. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #189 on: September 22, 2008, 02:18:51 AM »

I saw this mentioned on another forum...had to translate it myself to be certain.  Is it the norm for a case such as this to be handled by the Department of Organized Crime?  Does that mean the same thing there as it does here?  If so, I think that's in line with many theories we've been discussing; but certainly hasn't been mentioned in any statements that I've heard ALE or the OM release regarding the case.  Brings a lot of things to mind.   

I think this one says "Housekeeping May 2005", surely doesn't mean what I'm thinking it could mean. 

Cleaning up all the evidence?   

Naaaaa....surely not, well then again; I'm not so sure.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 22, 2008, 02:25:01 AM »

And don't forget, the bag in the cement basin.  That will stick in my mind always.  Not everyone can see her in the bag, but those who can are devistated.  I still feel the "video guy" knew to go there and get the video, not thinking we would capture that image.  The video was uploaded on the 10th-11th, but it doesn't mean they were done that day.  They were done prior to the upload, possibly the day everyone was looking.  That guy holds secrets, which ones....I don't know.  did he know what was in that bag?  If he did, why didn't he go to natalees family?  Where is he now, and why wont he fork over the missing video he has?  I still believe that was one of her "holding" places.  And if the real story does go with Joran leaving her in the mangroves, near the huts,...then that fits.  The huts are only feet away from that basin, just go to the road, and cross the street.  You can't even imagine how close it is to where he states it all happened.  It doesn't mean a party didn't happen, it doesn't mean she didn't wind up near Monstrat pond, that can still hold true. 

I'm not forgetting it Hotshot, don't think I could if I wanted to.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 22, 2008, 02:36:44 AM »

I hope Sleuth is here bringing another Diario story! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 22, 2008, 02:51:19 AM »

I hope Sleuth is here bringing another Diario story! 

Sorry about that Sleuth...I got so excited seeing you that I forgot to say HI!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 22, 2008, 03:17:42 AM »

We're still trying to get the answers, Natalee!  We won't give up!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2008, 05:12:31 AM »

Peter R. de Vries in New York for Emmy Awards

21 September, 2008, Sunday

Peter R. de Vries is Sunday in New York arrived Monday for the Emmy Awards to attend. The broadcast of the crime reporter on the case of Natalee Holloway has been nominated for an Emmy Award. The much-discussed broadcast was not only the Netherlands in its grip, but went all over the world. Especially in America, there was much interest, De Vries was a guest at several major U.S. talk shows and news programs.

"In making such a report you are absolutely not trying to win things as prices," said the freezer. "Of course I knew that the impact of the report would be great, but a nomination for an Emmy Award would provide is a very nice surprise and a token of recognition". De Vries told earlier.

Monday is known whether Peter R. de Vries the award will actually receive it can take.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »

Go to:    http://www.emfj.org/dbr.htm
and read about Hiram Abif

Magnolia,

I read your link and it sounds to me as though Shango may be a Freemason himself, albeit reluctantly.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: September 22, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »

WhiskeyGirl,  on previous page Kermit says that Kyle gave the shoe that was found in crab trap to the FBI.  He says (implies) it is Joran's missing K-Swiss.

Over the years, I counted at least three missing shoes.  A pair, and one single shoe, the K-Swiss.

Also if the disposal/hiding/rehiding covered several days and events, isn't it possible that more than one pair of shoes disappeared?  Along with other clothing, such as the posse saw J2K dressed in that first night on Aruba?

Shoe????...One in a closet, one in the Pond, one in the trap plus whatever Jossy showed in his paper a while back!

Size 10 or 14, or size 10 and 14?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: September 22, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »

Going along with what Magnolia posted, does anyone rember where the shallow grave was?

I thought I read that there was one at Conchi where the 7 year old boy drowned on June 6th. This wasn't familiar to me when I read it and should have checked it out then.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: September 22, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »

I may have already asked this and someone answered, but I will try again...do we have any idea when the crab trap was reported missing? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: September 22, 2008, 09:58:41 AM »

WhiskeyGirl,  on previous page Kermit says that Kyle gave the shoe that was found in crab trap to the FBI.  He says (implies) it is Joran's missing K-Swiss.

Over the years, I counted at least three missing shoes.  A pair, and one single shoe, the K-Swiss.

Also if the disposal/hiding/rehiding covered several days and events, isn't it possible that more than one pair of shoes disappeared?  Along with other clothing, such as the posse saw J2K dressed in that first night on Aruba?

Shoe????...One in a closet, one in the Pond, one in the trap plus whatever Jossy showed in his paper a while back!

Size 10 or 14, or size 10 and 14?

Someone is fibbing here or Joran had two pair of shoes or Joran has more than two feet...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.