May 14, 2024, 09:29:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #35 4/15/09 - 4/20/09  (Read 101052 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 05:05:50 PM »

Posts, posts and more posts!  LOL   I think the amount must be doubled if not more for Klaas and many of us who were here from the beginning.  I remember waaaaayyyyyyyyyy back when.....some monks were really upset that their posts count was gone....Klaas said something then that I NEVER FORGOT.  She said...it's QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.    Thanks Klaas!!

I remember that!!!   

I loved it!  One poster in particular rarely ever posted anything that was even remotely about Natalee and seldom made much sense at all... and she was whining the loudest....when Klaas came back with that I was elated (I was skeered of Klaas way back then)   Remember we got smacked for typing URINE!  LOL  We've come a long way baby!!  LOL...Once I told a real nasty poster to go eat a bug...it was the most awful thing I could think of at the moment that wouldn't get me smacked!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 05:06:56 PM »

Posts, posts and more posts!  LOL   I think the amount must be doubled if not more for Klaas and many of us who were here from the beginning.  I remember waaaaayyyyyyyyyy back when.....some monks were really upset that their posts count was gone....Klaas said something then that I NEVER FORGOT.  She said...it's QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.    Thanks Klaas!!

I remember that!!!   

Yep none complained about that more than SandraK and continued to complain even after she was banned and moved on to RU 

OHMYGAWD your read my mind...now STOP THAT!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 05:11:18 PM »

Klaas:

and

for all you do!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 05:13:41 PM »

I am sitting here giggling thinking about some of the things we tried to get away with....once I said someone was the rear orfice of a male donkey....I got an email form Klaas telling me to WATCH IT!! 

Klass how did you put up with us?!?!?!?!?!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 05:30:47 PM »

I am sitting here giggling thinking about some of the things we tried to get away with....once I said someone was the rear orfice of a male donkey....I got an email form Klaas telling me to WATCH IT!! 

Funny!! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »

Klaas:

and

for all you do!

DITTO!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 05:53:09 PM »

Yes, I remember all the whining about post counts...it was very irritating considering I couldn't get back in at all!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »

I love Sophia too..and my Granny's middle name was Rose..WOW that's a big name for a baby.....   Can't wait to hear what YOU decide on!  LOL
Both names, Sophia and Rose hold very special meaning to us.  I will let you know what I we decide for our son.     I love suggestions!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 06:10:59 PM »

I remember that!!!   

I loved it!  One poster in particular rarely ever posted anything that was even remotely about Natalee and seldom made much sense at all... and she was whining the loudest....when Klaas came back with that I was elated (I was skeered of Klaas way back then)   Remember we got smacked for typing URINE!  LOL  We've come a long way baby!!  LOL...Once I told a real nasty poster to go eat a bug...it was the most awful thing I could think of at the moment that wouldn't get me smacked!  LOL
OMG Sunny you have me LMAO over here!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2009, 06:21:32 PM »

Funny!! 

Hi MT!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

Yes, I remember all the whining about post counts...it was very irritating considering I couldn't get back in at all!

That was a real mess!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 07:01:41 PM »

I love Sophia too..and my Granny's middle name was Rose..WOW that's a big name for a baby.....   Can't wait to hear what YOU decide on!  LOL
Both names, Sophia and Rose hold very special meaning to us.  I will let you know what I we decide for our son.     I love suggestions!!

I think it's great....naming a child is a huge responsibility....I know from a very early age that if I had a son his name would be Gregory.....thanks goodness I had him because I had no idea what I would name a girl~

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

I remember that!!!   

OMG Sunny you have me LMAO over here!!!

It cracked a lot of people up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 07:31:57 PM »

For Dolce + 2

Boy names:

Sebastian
Greyson
Drew

Girl Names:

Amelia
Alexis
Taylor

that's it

I will add those names to the list for the boys.  We have already picked out our daughters name, and it will be Sophia Rose.  My husband keeps pushing the name Michael Jordan Ben Rothlesburger for our son, but my vitto button is hit pretty quick!  LOL
(Michael Jordan was a great basketball player #23 for the Bulls and then played for a time with the Wizards and Ben Rothlesburger is the Pittsburg Steelers quarterback #7...both my husbands "all time favs")

Well, if you change your mind, Dolce, I have to agree with Sunny that AMELIA is just a wonderful name!

Maybe for the next one!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 07:34:10 PM »

Dolce,
Sophia is such a beautiful name!

Suggestion for boys name:  Gian-Carlo
                                       Marco
                                       Michael

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »

Yep and we were limited to two quotes in a stack, too!

Don't know how we survived.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »

omg. why do i watch jvm when i know jayne weintraub will be on nd flapping her gums?? arghhh!!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 07:50:40 PM »

Well, if you change your mind, Dolce, I have to agree with Sunny that AMELIA is just a wonderful name!

Maybe for the next one!

LOL... ANNA My granny wanted me named Amelia....and she wanted to cal me Melly.....unfortunately it didn't happen!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »

Yep and we were limited to two quotes in a stack, too!

Don't know how we survived.

Oh my..it took me forever to figure out how to cut stacks!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 07:55:46 PM »

Maybe for the next one!

LOL... ANNA My granny wanted me named Amelia....and she wanted to cal me Melly.....unfortunately it didn't happen!!

Mine did, too, lol.  Only call name Amy!

Apparently, lots of people like that name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.