May 13, 2024, 11:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107735 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 09:49:33 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hey Bleached did your encounter with Florida cause the Blogs for Natalee forum to crash? I cant get to it. I can get to the front page but not the forum.
Anyone else have that problem? Klaas?

I just got in Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 09:54:59 PM »

Hey Bleached did your encounter with Florida cause the Blogs for Natalee forum to crash? I cant get to it. I can get to the front page but not the forum.

HEHEHE no it's working. The fight ended without resolve. I wasn't going back and drag out all the quotes to show her why they weren't just headed out for a walk on the beach 20x. Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2007, 10:03:16 PM »

O/T

I only just now got around to reading this morning's local newspaper. I started laughing when I read my horoscope for today. It said, "What good is a barrel of monkeys?"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

I only just now got around to reading this morning's local newspaper. I started laughing when I read my horoscope for today. It said, "What good is a barrel of monkeys?"  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Well I think they messed up your horoscope. I think it should have read:

Everyone needs a barrel of Monkeys. (LOL)

Klaas and Bleached I probably need to clear my cookies or something since I could not get the page over there to load.

Just a swinging with the tribe
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »

Y'all pick the strangest things to talk about when you're trying to get a thread to close LOL. Lotions...

Actually, I have found that plain cholesterol hair conditioner from a jar helps dry skin quite a bit, and it absorbs fast. I can't stand greasy, oily substances on my skin.

MEANWHILE... have we heard anything else about that refugee poster who hinted about the finding of some bones on Aruba?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 10:12:05 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Y'all pick the strangest things to talk about when you're trying to get a thread to close LOL. Lotions...

Actually, I have found that plain cholesterol hair conditioner from a jar helps dry skin quite a bit, and it absorbs fast. I can't stand greasy, oily substances on my skin.

MEANWHILE... have we heard anything else about that refugee poster who hinted about the finding of some bones on Aruba?

Nope - still on the lookout for any hints about bone.  I'm hoping Splat let it slip and they weren't supposed to talk about it.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »

Are any of you familiar with G.E. Smith. He used to be the leader of the Saturday Night live Band. Blues guitar. I have a couple of cds by him. On one of them is a song called Monkey Heads and Rice.

Now doesn't that sound gross? That is probably gross even to Cat. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

HEHEHE no it's working. The fight ended without resolve. I wasn't going back and drag out all the quotes to show her why they weren't just headed out for a walk on the beach 20x. Evil or Very Mad

I tried to help out with the quote from Greta's interview..did you notice? Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

Klaas, considering the source, I'm not taking it too seriously, but it is sort of interesting.

I wonder just how much info even the family is able to get from the island now. I asked Art Wood if there were any "active" investigations happening, or any resources that we have to find out anything at all, and he said there was "very little".

I am afraid the island is selectively forgetting that Natalee ever came there, except that their beaches and their bank accounts are empty.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2007, 10:21:15 PM »

Klaas, considering the source, I'm not taking it too seriously, but it is sort of interesting.

I wonder just how much info even the family is able to get from the island now. I asked Art Wood if there were any "active" investigations happening, or any resources that we have to find out anything at all, and he said there was "very little".

I am afraid the island is selectively forgetting that Natalee ever came there, except that their beaches and their bank accounts are empty.

SB - you are probably right and it may be nothing at all.  The only reason why I look twice at what was posted is because I know MF, Glenda, Medleyrelay, Moonshadows and JR Dutch Atty do alot of PMing behind the scenes.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2007, 10:25:44 PM »

Klaas, I hate to mention a name of a specific poster, but is "sunmoonstars" over there now?

I found that name VERY interesting whenever she showed up here. It rings some bells. I won't go into it now because it's quite involved, but it opened up some questions about a particular group of that name that is active in South America in some questionable activities.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2007, 10:28:31 PM »

Klaas, I hate to mention a name of a specific poster, but is "sunmoonstars" over there now?

I found that name VERY interesting whenever she showed up here. It rings some bells. I won't go into it now because it's quite involved, but it opened up some questions about a particular group of that name that is active in South America in some questionable activities.

Sunmoonstars rarely posts.  She has posted at FOB and RU but not often.  It's usually to relay a message/translation from Arubagirl or post something for Julia Renfro.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Have you seen the website for Paul Van Der Sloot, attorney at law?  
    Our Attorneys
    Antonio A.D.A. Carlo, born in Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles (1957), graduated from the Catholic University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1990). Before going into private practice in 1995 Mr. Carlo worked as general counsel of a local bank in Aruba and as a government attorney at Aruba government’s Legal Department. He was admitted to the Bar of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba in 1995. His practice focuses mainly on corporate law, banking law, labor law, intellectual property law, real estate law, transactions and contract law.

Languages: Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamento.

Contact Antonio A.D.A. Carlo

Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot, born in the Netherlands (1952), graduated from the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands (LL.M., 1979). Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge. He was admitted to the bar in 2006. His practice focuses mainly on administrative law and mediation.

Languages: Dutch, English, German, French and Papiamento.

Contact Paul A.P.J. van der Sloot
http://carlolawoffice.com/
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »

Oddly enough, that does imply he was a judge for three years, although a lot of Arubans try to deny it. Carlo must owe Paulus some big favors, either that or he is stupid!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2007, 10:43:00 PM »

If this was discussed, forgive me for being redundant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2007, 10:44:48 PM »

Elaine - no it hasn't been discussed..thanks for the link and the info.  I'm not sure if he was really a judge or a judge in training.  I'm thinking his bio on the website is a little white lie.  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2007, 10:46:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Elaine - no it hasn't been discussed..thanks for the link and the info.  I'm not sure if he was really a judge or a judge in training.  I'm thinking his bio on the website is a little white lie.  Wink
Probably, Afterall....as they say in Aruba "All people lie"  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »

Sb, does that SMS activity in SA involve being an courier for crime while pretending claiming piousness?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Sb, does that SMS activity in SA involve being an courier for crime while pretending claiming piousness?
Hello Tylergal, good to see you here!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2007, 10:58:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I was reading FM's post about the US bailing the Dutch and Aruba out.  Read and weep, Dutchies.  You think the USA is going to bail you out?  I hardly think so, I think the Dutch are in the tank.

Anglo-Dutch Royal Dutch Shell going forward with $10 billion deal with Iran for Natural Gas. Guess they just don't want to see their investment hindered by the U.S. making war at this particular time.

Globalist propaganda. Business as usual for our former allies of the EU.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.