May 14, 2024, 07:47:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 288316 times)
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1900 on: October 10, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

Northern Rose-  O.k., couldn't resist     I went back through the Caylee archives and I *think* we determined that Caylee originally had the Classic Winnie the Pooh bedding set (a few called it "Best Friends", but I couldn't find any entries for that name on the Internet).  So, here's a link to Classic Pooh http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Crib-Comforter/dp/B0006NIG7K.  Here's another link for Classic Pooh blankets http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Printed-Fleece-Blanket/dp/B0006SCN8I/ref=combo_pack_i_11.  I hope this helps!  I copied the pic of the fleece blanket and pasted it into MS Word, used my Draw toolbar and rotated it to the same angle as the pic in the doc dump ( http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html Pg. 12 ) and to me, it looks like a match. Given the "fuzzy-ish" texture look from the doc dump pic, the material appears to be a matted fleece too me as well.  I'd like to be wrong.

The Classic -Pooh blanket matches! 
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1901 on: October 10, 2009, 11:34:35 PM »

Call me crazy, but I was just downloading more pix from the latest documents and I swear I took 1 look at this and saw a perfect heart shape on it...........please tell me if anyone else sees it or it's my imagination

Hello monkeys, In answer to your question seeme, I was reading the documents and in one of them (can't remember which one CRS) it said that the sticker residue was on tape numbered Q63 and that the spot had been marked, so I went back on WFTV and looked at the images and picture #7 and 18 both have written marking on the tape. I can't see any outline of a sticker but then my eyes are not the best. I hope this helps...

http://www.wftv.com/video/21255376/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1902 on: October 10, 2009, 11:38:56 PM »

Call me crazy, but I was just downloading more pix from the latest documents and I swear I took 1 look at this and saw a perfect heart shape on it...........please tell me if anyone else sees it or it's my imagination

Hello monkeys, In answer to your question seeme, I was reading the documents and in one of them (can't remember which one CRS) it said that the sticker residue was on tape numbered Q63 and that the spot had been marked, so I went back on WFTV and looked at the images and picture #7 and # 9 both have written marking on the tape. I can't see any outline of a sticker but then my eyes are not the best. I hope this helps...

Edited for #7 and #9

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: October 11, 2009, 01:42:17 AM »

Northern Rose-  O.k., couldn't resist     I went back through the Caylee archives and I *think* we determined that Caylee originally had the Classic Winnie the Pooh bedding set (a few called it "Best Friends", but I couldn't find any entries for that name on the Internet).  So, here's a link to Classic Pooh http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Crib-Comforter/dp/B0006NIG7K.  Here's another link for Classic Pooh blankets http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Printed-Fleece-Blanket/dp/B0006SCN8I/ref=combo_pack_i_11.  I hope this helps!  I copied the pic of the fleece blanket and pasted it into MS Word, used my Draw toolbar and rotated it to the same angle as the pic in the doc dump ( http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html Pg. 12 ) and to me, it looks like a match. Given the "fuzzy-ish" texture look from the doc dump pic, the material appears to be a matted fleece too me as well.  I'd like to be wrong.

The Classic -Pooh blanket matches! 

Yes...it does match.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: October 11, 2009, 01:45:25 AM »

With the Classic Pooh blanket and the picture of the blanket recovered with Caylee's remains matching...does that make a more compelling call that Caylee was murdered in the home?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: October 11, 2009, 05:29:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 11, 2009, 05:32:06 AM »

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/national/Tattoo_Photo_Among_Newly_Released_Evidence_in_Caylee_Anthony_Case_68872542
Tattoo Photo Among Newly Released Evidence in Caylee Anthony Case

Updated: Sunday, 11 Oct 2009, 5:16 AM EDT
Published : Saturday, 10 Oct 2009, 7:16 AM EDT
A jailhouse photo taken of a tattoo Casey Anthony got shortly after her daughter Caylee vanished is among new evidence released Friday by prosecutors in the murder case.

Color photos of the duct tape over the toddler's mouth when her remains were found, the shorts she was wearing and the laundry bag her body was placed in also were included in the 1,400 pages of evidence released.

MyFOXOrlando.com reported that a judge granted prosecutors' request to go into the Orange County Jail in Orlando to take photos of the tattoo that reads "La Bella Vida" — which means "Beautiful Life" in Italian.
Slide show   http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/us/2009/09/29/caylee-anthony-case
Anthony got the tattoo on her left shoulder blade on July 3, 2008 — two weeks after Caylee was last seen alive.

It isn't clear how the photo or the tattoo might factor in to the case against Anthony or whether it will be discussed at her trial, now scheduled to start in January.

Anthony, 23, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death. She has insisted that a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, but police say little she has told them during the investigation has proven to be true.

Investigators have gone to substantial lengths to piece together the timeline of Anthony's activities in the month after her daughter vanished and before the disappearance was reported to police.

Since early in the investigation, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and prosecutors have taken the unusual step of releasing numerous pieces of evidence before the trial.

Detectives interviewed tattoo artist Bobby Williams about the day Anthony came in, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

"She just wanted nice cursive writing over her shoulder blade," Williams told the station. "She was acting like nothing happened. ... It's definitely strange now that you put two and two together."

Caylee Anthony disappeared in mid-June 2008 but wasn't reported missing by her family until a month later. Her remains were found in December in a wooded area near the Anthony family home in Orlando.
Click here to read more on this story.    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/102909_Casey_Anthony_discovery

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: October 11, 2009, 08:56:04 AM »

We still have not heard from the maggots either.
We've heard plenty from Cindy and George...(Oh, you meant the maggots from the car, I get it.) Monkey Devil!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: October 11, 2009, 08:56:51 AM »

Good morning, monkeys.  Thanks for all the updates and hard detective work this weekend!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: October 11, 2009, 10:12:33 AM »

We still have not heard from the maggots either.
We've heard plenty from Cindy and George...(Oh, you meant the maggots from the car, I get it.) Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Good monrning Monkeys!  Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 11, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »

Good Morning Monks...Miss Itchy checking in!! We are home from Captiva and GUESS WHAT WAS IN MY MAIL!  kc's account ledger and commissary orders!  WOOHOO!!  As of 9/25/09 her commissary account balance was $11.80. Her last order was
letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas
 totaling 38.83, 1.16 tax, total purchase 39.99.

Last deposit was on 9/17/09 from georgieboy for a whooping $100.00. Before that on 8/4/09 from daddy-o for another whooping $100.00. As I am glancing, through it looks like daddy-o is sending her $100.00 per month.  What a generous father he is!!

As time permits today I will go through the other deposits who, when, how much etc!

I have so much to get caught up on!  TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: October 11, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

Good Morning Monks...Miss Itchy checking in!! We are home from Captiva and GUESS WHAT WAS IN MY MAIL!  kc's account ledger and commissary orders!  WOOHOO!!  As of 9/25/09 her commissary account balance was $11.80. Her last order was
letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Last deposit was on 9/17/09 from georgieboy for a whooping $100.00. Before that on 8/4/09 from daddy-o for another whooping $100.00. As I am glancing, through it looks like daddy-o is sending her $100.00 per month.  What a generous father he is!!

As time permits today I will go through the other deposits who, when, how much etc!

Good morning Sunny and TY!     Welcome back & I hope the bugs didn't do you in.

Guess KC has to live on a budget now!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1912 on: October 11, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »

Hope you had a great trip Sunny    Thanks for the info.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: October 11, 2009, 11:16:27 AM »

letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Way to Go, Sunny!!  Thanks so much for sharing this info.  I can't believe that ol' Georgie is sending her money.  I wonder if perhaps Baez is giving him the money to send, or if Conway is pushing him to contribute, so it looks like the A's are still in her corner. I hope no one sends her anything this month.  Let her do without her flour tortillas and her "hot" peanuts.  After those oh-so-revealing pics of her back and the tattoo, I guess that's the only way she can remain hot.  (Sorry, irresistable.  Meow.)

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: October 11, 2009, 11:16:41 AM »

There are two things about Mr. Thompson's statement which I find questionable.  First, he said he went to lunch at Walmart about 4 PM.  He also said he had just returned from a Rotary Club meeting, which I believe is always a lunch meeting.  I'm sure this can be checked and I could be wrong.  The other thing is that I don't think the heat of the day in Florida is over at 4 PM in June nor does the sun start to go down in FL at that time. I doubt the sun sets in Florida at 4 PM in December, the shortest days, because of the latitude.  Even where I live it goes down around 5 PM on the shortest days.  In June in FL it probably doesn't set until around 9 PM. Temperatures and sunset times would of course be available for that day. He could be sincere and just mistaken, or he could be right.  On the other hand he could be looking for his 15 minutes. For a person who doesn't own a TV, he knows a lot about it.  But, on the other hand, he does work with computers and this forum is where many of us get our information on the case, so maybe that's where he learned so much about the case.  I don't recall seeing a number to call LE with information being posted on this forum, but again it might be I just don't remember.
It would a simple matter for LE to determine exactly when the doors were changed at Casselberry WalMart.  I thought the remark about the Senior Citizens at Walmart was out of line. I'll match my memory with anyone, including Mr. Thompson.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: October 11, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

Oh, and Sunny, glad you and your itchiness are back.   ::MonkeyCheer3::Did you go to the Bubble Room?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: October 11, 2009, 11:37:02 AM »

letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Thanks Sunny!!

Goooooood Morning Monkeys!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: October 11, 2009, 11:41:52 AM »

letter pad,
tampons,
 black pen,
2 pk AA batteries,
 jalapeno nacho chs dip,
 16 oz bottled water,
 1.75 oz hot peanuts,
 flour tortillas

Good morning Sunny and TY!     Welcome back & I hope the bugs didn't do you in.

Guess KC has to live on a budget now!   

Hi cece.......yep she doesn't have anyone to steal from right now and has to live on what she can get people to donate! the bugs did me in for sure....I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning!!  My legs and feet look like I have chicken pox!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 11, 2009, 11:43:18 AM »

I don't see the heart shape...but seeing Caylee's hair on this duct tape is heartbreaking!!

Hello monkeys, In answer to your question seeme, I was reading the documents and in one of them (can't remember which one CRS) it said that the sticker residue was on tape numbered Q63 and that the spot had been marked, so I went back on WFTV and looked at the images and picture #7 and 18 both have written marking on the tape. I can't see any outline of a sticker but then my eyes are not the best. I hope this helps...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: October 11, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »

Hope you had a great trip Sunny    Thanks for the info.

thanks nrcg...we did in spite of the bugs and the heat......I'll get more of this report osted as soon as I can.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.