May 17, 2024, 11:24:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #67  (Read 343083 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: December 01, 2008, 11:21:57 PM »

The gas was used to:

1. Burn clothing or items with dna
2. fuel for the car

Casey had taken 400.00 from Amy, but that might not have gone too far if she was buying tickets to PR for her friends. Which I am wondering why on earth would she be getting airline tickets for her friends. That really puzzles me.

When I read the text messages between Casey and Amy, it didn't sound like Casey "bought" the tickets.  Maybe we got that impression because Casey "set up" the trip.  Anybody else have an impression on this?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: December 01, 2008, 11:22:19 PM »

*RUMOR* This was posted on Murt's site.  Interesting....

11:08 heybuddy : 12.1.2008 - 3:19 PMRumors...I've heard that Lee has given LE the location of Caylee's body and that Tim Miller has found her.Police are also waiting on DNA results to confirm that what was found was Caylee.I am not able to confirm any of this, and if I did, I would have posted it and closed this cas

WOW 

Personally, I will save my reaction until I know more. This is a rumor coming from Murt's site. Hmmmm

Exactly.  I think this rumor is nothing more than wishful thinking 

I asked where it came from and got no answer.  Things are difficult right now as they are trying to get everyone registered and Murt is changing video from Ustream to something else.  I feel so sorry for him.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: December 01, 2008, 11:22:56 PM »

11:08 heybuddy : 12.1.2008 - 3:19 PMRumors...I've heard that Lee has given LE the location of Caylee's body and that Tim Miller has found her.Police are also waiting on DNA results to confirm that what was found was Caylee.I am not able to confirm any of this, and if I did, I would have posted it and closed this cas

Wow, some rumors are so much better than others.  This one really takes the cake. 

Now I want some cake!! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: December 01, 2008, 11:24:01 PM »

WOW 

Personally, I will save my reaction until I know more. This is a rumor coming from Murt's site. Hmmmm

It is a rumor that was posted on briansdream website
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: December 01, 2008, 11:24:48 PM »

The gas was used to:

2. fuel for the car

Casey had taken 400.00 from Amy, but that might not have gone too far if she was buying tickets to PR for her friends. Which I am wondering why on earth would she be getting airline tickets for her friends. That really puzzles me.

Shell - IIRC I read that she purchased the airline tix w/Cindys credit card then her friends paid her back in cash ... however I do not have a link to say that is indeed the case ... just my "fading" memory  ... sorry

Why would her friends be so presumptious to let Casey fund their vacation? (Unless they knew it was on her Mom) That is over and above normal friendship duties. It is so odd, especially since Casey was not even going with them. I know people traveling together will have one person handle the arrangements. Maybe Casey led on she was going too. It was also a way to turn the charges into hard cash.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1025 on: December 01, 2008, 11:26:22 PM »

The gas was used to:

2. fuel for the car

When I read the text messages between Casey and Amy, it didn't sound like Casey "bought" the tickets.  Maybe we got that impression because Casey "set up" the trip.  Anybody else have an impression on this?

I thought that was the case also, and I agree she did it to get cash from her friends by putting the tickets on her mom's credit card.

Any Monkey know how far Merritt Island is from Orlando?? Sorry, I DO live in Florida, but the extreme NW coast, so I am unfamilair alot of these locations.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1026 on: December 01, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »

At least he/she put this in...so far Murt's site is batting 0 for the Rumors.. I'm not buying it. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: December 01, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »

WOW 

I'm standing with you Brandi...last nite it was Cindy would be charged with obstruction today.  Think they just want us to think Santa is coming early.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: December 01, 2008, 11:29:56 PM »

O/T, sorry!

Shell, I am working on your avatar. It will have a different kind of sparkle for Christmas, since I have no access to your original image file. Just want you to know I am working on it!

Brandi, I put out an SOS to CBB in the lounge, she is the one who gave it to me in the beginning (from her photobucket). Please do not go to any trouble, very sweet of you but lets wait to see what CBB comes up with. Will probable be easier for her. since it came from her. 

oops! Should have read this first!  LOL

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: December 01, 2008, 11:30:16 PM »

At least he/she put this in...so far Murt's site is batting 0 for the Rumors.. I'm not buying it. 

I still do not understand why Murt has any involvement. Is he really helping find Caylee or helping the cause? I do not see anything positive or beneficial in his insertion into this case. JMO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: December 01, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »

Wow, some rumors are so much better than others.  This one really takes the cake. 

Now I want some cake!! 

Me too!!! I looked in the cabinets soon as I posted that, and only found peanuts, yukk   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: December 01, 2008, 11:31:46 PM »

O/T, sorry!

Shell, I am working on your avatar. It will have a different kind of sparkle for Christmas, since I have no access to your original image file. Just want you to know I am working on it!

Brandi, I put out an SOS to CBB in the lounge, she is the one who gave it to me in the beginning (from her photobucket). Please do not go to any trouble, very sweet of you but lets wait to see what CBB comes up with. Will probable be easier for her. since it came from her. 

let me see if I can get this to show! Awesome!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:33 PM »

With all of the searches and such has me thinking about how she could have disposed of the body.

Now Casey weighed approx. 100 lbs. (I think I read this).  And wasn't muscular.
And Caylee between 30/40. 
Now how far could she carry her?

Seems like the searches should be CLOSE to where she could drive her car up to in a secluded spot... not deep into any woods.  And another thing, if she did this at night..wouldn't she be a little scared to go into "woods" with all of the wildlife, snakes, alligators, etc?

Carrying the body in a container would be easier than in a plastic bag IMO.  But I then think she would have just dumped the contents out and brought the container back to the car in order to not bring attention to the site.  Everyone seems to be complicating this search and making the area much larger than it has to be IMO.

Burning a body with gasoline is very risky as I think the ratio is one cup of gasoline is the equivalent to 3 sticks of dynamite. (That is why when people try to burn a car or house with gas they get burned with the flashback.)

Would appreciate any thoughts on this theory.

Thanks, Bev

Sounds like a reasonable theory to me!  Betcha LE has considered this, as it does make sense if Casey were to have done this alone.  It does boggle the mind how many places in her area there are.  You are right in that it probably isn't too complicated, Casey very likely did the easiest and quickest thing.  The gas she used could have simply been put into her car since there were already full gas cans in the shed.  I'm not so sure she tried burning the body, that wouldn't be so very easy or quick at all, and as you say, would have been very risky.  I do think she drove all over town to throw off any tracks, maybe even putting belongings here and there to further confuse things.  Can you imagine what LE's "war room" (where they keep all their investigative notes and such) must look like?   

I have never envied LE from DAY 1 (oops! sorry).  After listening to and reading the first interrogations I was ABSOLUTELY (oops!) dizzy as well as frustrated...all she would say when confronted with her lies was "Uh Huh".....what?  I think they showed amazing strength and patience to not push her over the line to ask for an attorney.

Also, has anyone figured out how Baez came into the picture?  George insists that she came up with him herself...we know he represented DUI's...but, did he also take prostitute cases?  Would be right in line with the sleezeball that he is.  George also thought the cops recommended him...of course they didn't.  And she wasn't EVER in general population..so she must have known about him prior to this incident, which would bring us back to the "call girl" occupation?????.  You know like when you watch those Cops shows...those street girls know who to call and are bailed out right away.

on the 'oops'! 

The story on how Casey supposedly found Baez has sure sounded fishy to me.  Am betting it's something more like what you've suggested here. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1033 on: December 01, 2008, 11:33:47 PM »

I still do not understand why Murt has any involvement. Is he really helping find Caylee or helping the cause? I do not see anything positive or beneficial in his insertion into this case. JMO

ITA~actually he has fostered way too many rumors and innuendos.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: December 01, 2008, 11:33:49 PM »

O/T, sorry!

Oh Brandi, just sweeping back by before I went to bed, this is one of the cutest ones yet - you are gifted!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: December 01, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »

Yes, I was/am still recovering I'm working on getting some rest, as I just drifted off to check out dates for my annual vacation (although this yr it seems to make less sense-leaving one Island for another ), but it is so beautiful I can't help but want to "get away".

Must be tough leaving one tripical paradise for another...maybe you need a ski vacation 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: December 01, 2008, 11:37:05 PM »

Klaas: When you get a moment can you please go to http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4198.msg563486#msg563486 and lend HidingMonkey a hand?
Thanks!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: December 01, 2008, 11:38:04 PM »

ITA~actually he has fostered way too many rumors and innuendos.

Murt's was fun when he took us on tours..seeing things I could only try to imagine.. once the LP thing got out of hand..I stopped going over there 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: December 01, 2008, 11:38:13 PM »

Thank you A1!

Sleep tight, and all the other monkeys who left and are leaving, Good Night!

Wink

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: December 01, 2008, 11:39:16 PM »

Yes, I was/am still recovering I'm working on getting some rest, as I just drifted off to check out dates for my annual vacation (although this yr it seems to make less sense-leaving one Island for another ), but it is so beautiful I can't help but want to "get away".

Must be tough leaving one tripical paradise for another...maybe you need a ski vacation 

Nah, too old to break my leg........that would interfere in my surfing I always prefer a tropical location as opposed to a cooollllddd one. It's chilly here tonight

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.