May 05, 2024, 11:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 445022 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: June 03, 2010, 11:11:21 PM »

Did Greta say it was Beth, or did this come directly from a family member?   I'm not convinced it was Beth. I am leaning toward JQK or sting. 

Either way, Joran is responsible and no one in Natalee's family should feel any sense of guilt.  I m only glad that he will finally be stopped, and sorry that another life was lost.   

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: June 03, 2010, 11:12:40 PM »

Do you think the U. S. extradition attempt will take precedence over the
Peruvian authority?

I really don't know.  I wondered if the reason for getting that charge out there today
was to get that charge in before the Peruvian charge was filed.

not sure, i would think it would go by offense, bigger gets it

Extradition
Sections of Title 18 of the United States Code, Chapter 209, concerning extradition to or from the United States
http://www.oas.org/juridico/MLA/en/usa/index.html
Thanks CW618.  I tend to agree.  However if the U. S. gets him first he still has Peru in his future. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: June 03, 2010, 11:14:53 PM »

Janet - the crime (extortion and wire fraud) was committed against a US Citizen, while said Citizen was on US soil.  That brings it squarely into US jurisdiction this time.  Smile

That makes sense.

Good Night All.

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: June 03, 2010, 11:15:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys... I have not been on here in quite sometime, but have always been keeping up... I just had to write today.. A bitter sweet morning, a young girl dead, and Joran FINALLY arrested. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1184 on: June 03, 2010, 11:16:18 PM »

If Joran didn`t go to the store...

If Joran didn`t go....

If Joran wasn`t alive....

Greta - there was another option.

You could just shut your effing mouth.

It`s always on the table.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: June 03, 2010, 11:17:06 PM »

Thanks to all the monkeys for the updates, links, and screen captures.

Hammer - good to see you!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: June 03, 2010, 11:17:09 PM »

Did Greta say it was Beth, or did this come directly from a family member?   I'm not convinced it was Beth. I am leaning toward JQK or sting. 

Either way, Joran is responsible and no one in Natalee's family should feel any sense of guilt.  I m only glad that he will finally be stopped, and sorry that another life was lost.   

I have not heard directly that it was Beth who Joran tried to extort, however....I believe that
she is the only family member living in Birmingham and they said it was a family member.

I don't think Jug would be considered a family member now that he and Beth are divorced.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1187 on: June 03, 2010, 11:17:52 PM »

For what its worth ...

Joran van der Sloot led a high-stakes life in South America
Posted on Thursday, 06.03.10

When reached at her home -- a one-story cinder block house painted mustard yellow -- Anita van der Sloot sounded composed and attempted to politely dismiss any inquiries about her son.

She has two other sons, Valentijn and Sebastian. She is now a widow. Her husband died suddenly last February while playing tennis.

``I don't know anything,'' Anita told The Herald. ``I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time ...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/03/1662456_p2/joran-van-der-sloot-led-a-high.html

There was a recent picture of Joran in Aruba taken and posted over at RU, it was in April.
I went there and I do go there every once in a while. Always do check ups of what is going on. So she is FOS.
I don't know if they have a bail system in Peru. Their laws are not based in common law like the English system that the US and Canada are based on, but rather civil law. That also might mean no jury trial. Too bad they didn't have executions. In public. So, the warrant today from Alabama might fill in a gap if they do have bail or a release until trial. 

This was before we heard he was being taken to the border tomorrow.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: June 03, 2010, 11:18:14 PM »

What poetic justice. Urine got off the first time because of his prominent father and the crime was against a foreigner on his soil. This time Urine kills a girl with a prominent father on their soil. Just when I think it could not get any worse for Urine, there is this

Mafia
In the Internet reactions to the death of Stephany refers to the political past of her father. People suggest that Ricardo Flores, through his association with the political mafia, bad example has given to his daughter. But most reactions have been shocked.

His recent victims father has associations with the Mafia!!!!! Oh please tell me that it is true! I certainly hope that they keep him in Peru. He can URINATE in a hole in the floor. If he gets extradited to the U.S. please put him in the same prison with other Peruvians.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 03, 2010, 11:19:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys... I have not been on here in quite sometime, but have always been keeping up... I just had to write today.. A bitter sweet morning, a young girl dead, and Joran FINALLY arrested. 

Hi lnichols- yes bitter sweet but at least the monster was caught.  I don't think he can get out of it this time.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: June 03, 2010, 11:19:09 PM »

William K. Bryan

I always had Faith that BillB made a difference..Just sayin...Keepthefaith cause Justice is right around tha corner or bend!TICK_TOCK the clock is tickin & tocking!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: June 03, 2010, 11:19:09 PM »

I have not heard directly that it was Beth who Joran tried to extort, however....I believe that
she is the only family member living in Birmingham and they said it was a family member.

I don't think Jug would be considered a family member now that he and Beth are divorced.

I thought Nancy said it was a possible sting?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: June 03, 2010, 11:20:13 PM »

Thank you.  I still consider Jug as Natalee's family, but that might just be me.

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: June 03, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »

Hi lnichols- yes bitter sweet but at least the monster was caught.  I don't think he can get out of it this time.

I agree, about time.  It is good to see you... been way to long. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: June 03, 2010, 11:25:34 PM »

Great to see you in the cage!

Yes it is sad...this is from Stephany's funeral today.  I can help but think that beam of light is from heaven...and Natalee is holding her hand.  :monkeytears:

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: June 03, 2010, 11:31:31 PM »

She did, iirc her reasoning and that of the person that agreed with her was that whoever was on the Alabama side of the transaction was not named in the document.

lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: June 03, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »

Great to see you in the cage!

Yes it is sad...this is from Stephany's funeral today.  I can help but think that beam of light is from heaven...and Natalee is holding her hand.  :monkeytears:

I love that picture, that is what it looks like.  Great to see again!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: June 03, 2010, 11:33:43 PM »

once a week minimum and i just walk around with an aruba sucks t shirt

they tried to ban me             THEY COULDNT

hahahahahahhh

<----------------- smoking a big old cigar    (  been waiting over 5 years )

i quite smoking cigs almost 2 years ago  but i have been saving a nice ol cigar for this DAY

the fat ugly pig son of satan is toast  and all of the FAT PIGS in aruba and the netherlands that
did nothing can go straight to hell

tomorrow i will wear a new T SHIRT to the airport that says ( The pig is in the cage
dont go to aruba it sucks  )

puff puff puff puff 

lol.  Do you still go to the airport after all this time?  Good to see you again.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: June 03, 2010, 11:35:29 PM »

She did, iirc her reasoning and that of the person that agreed with her was that whoever was on the Alabama side of the transaction was not named in the document.
Yeah, with no one named they were thinking it could have been a set up for Joran. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: June 03, 2010, 11:36:42 PM »

Hi, Robots!

Good to see you here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.