May 17, 2024, 06:58:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 390086 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: July 20, 2007, 10:10:03 PM »

Maybe someone knows this , and can help with an answer. Did Dave ever make any follow-up statements following the declaration by Robin that they were no longer supporting the boycott of Aruba? Just wondering if I missed it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: July 20, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »

So Many Fishtraps, So Little Time

That may wind up being the motto of the TES deep-water search.

The secrets that may come to light... Beth may not NEED to write a book.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: July 20, 2007, 10:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
While I am on the subject, stay tuned for what I think is an important aspect in the latest revelations...nothing earth shattering

BTW to all the Alabama Monkeys. Did any of you hear The Paul Finebaum Show today on WJOX here in Alabama?  My DH was spitting nails by the time I got home because of something said concerning this latest story.

Oh, I dread to hear but what did he say, Lala's?

Didn't hear it but can only imagine!  Evil or Very Mad

Paul  Finebaum mentioned that Natalee died of a cocaine overdose and was thrown in the sea.  He then said something to the effect that he wondered what Beth would say in the way of an apology to everyone she has talked so badly about.

Then one lady from Homewood called to tell him that it was only a theory.  The discussion went on and after a man called  and pointed out that there was no evidence that she overdosed and by this time Finebaum was trying to backpedal and fast.  Nevertheless, my DH was trying to get a call in to try and correct the story.  He never did, but he said after the break Finebaum changed the subject again and never went back to it.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: July 20, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Quote from: "Rob"
I just came back online and looked at the Fox News site. The Natalee story is gone. I'm sure there were two mentions just a few minutes ago -- one with last night's OD claim and another hyping an upcoming interview with Dave. Well, I can't find them now.  Confused

It's still there under 'most read'. I just checked. That's where I got the capture.

Okay, I found it. I never clicked on Most Read or Videos before -- I've only been reading the top level, Latest News. Thank you.

You're welcome PV. As you can see the story is at the top... that means it is the most read and more people are now disillusioned than before. Some will see the headline and think the case is solved and Natalee did this all to herself.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: July 20, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »

Nonesy
Are you still here??  Check your email, please.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: July 20, 2007, 10:16:01 PM »

I just came back online and looked at the Fox News site. The Natalee story is gone. I'm sure there were two mentions just a few minutes ago -- one with last night's OD claim and another hyping an upcoming interview with Dave. Well, I can't find them now.  Confused

It's still there under 'most read'. I just checked. That's where I got the capture.

Okay, I found it. I never clicked on Most Read or Videos before -- I've only been reading the top level, Latest News. Thank you.

You're welcome PV. As you can see the story is at the top... that means it is the most read and more people are now disillusioned than before. Some will see the headline and think the case is solved and Natalee did this all to herself.

this Finnebaum seems to have made my point for me!!!!

+++

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2007, 10:18:14 PM »

Finebaum is now on an all-sports station and supposedly has been toning down his comments about non-sports topics. He should have known better than to have jumped in and said something like that.

He ain't exactly setting the world on fire ratings-wise at the new gig, if I understand correctly. That is sort of a split station now and the AM (non-Finebaum side) is knocking the socks off the Finebaum timeslot on FM. Probably because Jim Dunaway is an individual who has class and character, concepts Finebaum has never dreamed of.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2007, 10:18:27 PM »

TIBRO!!!!  

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!

Sorry, Lala's.   I got lost Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Will try again  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 20, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
While I am on the subject, stay tuned for what I think is an important aspect in the latest revelations...nothing earth shattering

BTW to all the Alabama Monkeys. Did any of you hear The Paul Finebaum Show today on WJOX here in Alabama?  My DH was spitting nails by the time I got home because of something said concerning this latest story.

Oh, I dread to hear but what did he say, Lala's?

Didn't hear it but can only imagine!  Evil or Very Mad

Paul  Finebaum mentioned that Natalee died of a cocaine overdose and was thrown in the sea.  He then said something to the effect that he wondered what Beth would say in the way of an apology to everyone she has talked so badly about.

Then one lady from Homewood called to tell him that it was only a theory.  The discussion went on and after a man called  and pointed out that there was no evidence that she overdosed and by this time Finebaum was trying to backpedal and fast.  Nevertheless, my DH was trying to get a call in to try and correct the story.  He never did, but he said after the break Finebaum changed the subject again and never went back to it.

Thank you Lala's!

I believe one time before we tried to all call him about something and couldn't get through then either.  

Yes, unfortunately, this is going to be repeated as a fact and not the theory that it is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: July 20, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »

The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 20, 2007, 10:26:14 PM »

Mrs Red,

You have email!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: July 20, 2007, 10:28:30 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Finebaum is now on an all-sports station and supposedly has been toning down his comments about non-sports topics. He should have known better than to have jumped in and said something like that.

He ain't exactly setting the world on fire ratings-wise at the new gig, if I understand correctly. That is sort of a split station now and the AM (non-Finebaum side) is knocking the socks off the Finebaum timeslot on FM. Probably because Jim Dunaway is an individual who has class and character, concepts Finebaum has never dreamed of.

Yes, and he's been such a cat's patootie about so many things.  But he really gets down on Natalee.  He's would be right at home on the Darkside.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 20, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Maybe someone knows this , and can help with an answer. Did Dave ever make any follow-up statements following the declaration by Robin that they were no longer supporting the boycott of Aruba? Just wondering if I missed it.

Not that i saw, BB.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 20, 2007, 10:29:28 PM »

Hmmm  I think maybe I need to get in the email list...... Cool

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 20, 2007, 10:31:09 PM »

Bleached you have email Laughing
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #275 on: July 20, 2007, 10:31:49 PM »

The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

I'll try and keep up on the front page.

Best Wishes and Respect to You all.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 20, 2007, 10:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Bleached you have email Laughing

Really ? Wow  thanks  

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 20, 2007, 10:37:14 PM »

It's amazing to me that the FOX shills couldn't take a leak like this and turn it in to what it really was.  THAT'S THE STORY!   Instead they suck along and now have to suffer the embarrassment of being duped into the this bizarre story.  Are all these 'heads' so out of touch and so into ratings grab that they sell out their soles for 10 minutes of airtime?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: July 20, 2007, 10:38:19 PM »

Destiny -  I don't think anyone was ignoring you. We seem to have this same  thing happen daily. I think I'm talking to myself most of the time... but I also think I'm the only one that understands.  Laughing  Laughing

Sometimes I just says what's on my mind, if someone comments that's great but I don't let a non-response deter me....you shouldn't either.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: July 20, 2007, 10:38:29 PM »

Destiny
What did you ask?  I fear I was trying to read all my email from today and missed yours?  You are not being ignored.  We love you being here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.