May 07, 2024, 08:02:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #797 1/30/09 - 2/1/09  (Read 194005 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: January 31, 2009, 10:38:36 PM »

Welcome Mia.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 31, 2009, 10:40:10 PM »

How's your day Kermit?  Don't think anyone wants to talk face to face with you today.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: January 31, 2009, 10:40:52 PM »

Thank you Anna and Texasmom.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »

Take it easy Kermit!Janet is already feeling Hinky from the green tea and with added praise from you.who know's what comes next........

Janet is hinky.
Does Mister Veggie know?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:28 PM »

Hotshot...I used to have respect for You but now all I have for You is revulsion...Who the hell do You think You are...Telling anyone to be ashamed of theirselves...Just look at Yourself in this picture...there is absolutely no excuse to be in an embrace with SC unless You will stoop to anything to get what You want...Disgusting absolutely disgusting...

Hotping, you wouldn't know the first thing about getiing up and going somewhere to go and help.  From the beginning I have been one of the people who had befriended the suspects.  (as shown in the picture)  in person, and online with many more then just SC.  I was a new face to Aruba, and I took the chance to go and look for answers.  I don't see you bashing RED for the picture with Renfro.  Same thing my friend, same thing.  But thats OK you just keep thinking the way you do, it will get you far.

Anna, I'd rather not talk about that here.  contact me if you wish.

Ahhhh the other frog, is here I see.  Hi Mia  <<<waving>>>

What in hell do you mean you would rather not talk about that here?

You are the bitch who posted those lies about me right here and NOW you don't want to talk about it here?

You already did talk about it here and now I want you to answer me here.  NO!  I DO NOT WANT ANY PERSONAL CONTACT WITH YOU AT ALL!  EVER!  GET THAT STRAIGHT, TOO!  And I think you know why.

Here is where you posted your lie and here is where I want an answer. 

And be very, very careful, Kathy.  I am NONE of your business whatsoever.  Keep that in mind, mkay???

So you think you are entitled to come here and post bold faced lies about me with complete impunity?

Guess again!

I want to know if Lala's told you that I reported her to the FBI or did she not tell you this.  If she did not, why are you posting such a thing.

YOU brought it here and YOU answer me HERE!

BUMP   BUMP    BUMP    BUMP    BUMP

I'm waiting, Kathy, for you to answer me if Lala's told you I reported her to the FBI or not? 

YOU BROUGHT IT HERE, NOT ME>

And you have gone much too far already and you know it. 
Too late.

Now the least you can do is answer my question about the lies you posted about me right here, on this very forum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:36 PM »

Kermit, want me to knit you some goat socks for your
froggie legs?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:37 PM »

Thank you always 1.

Kermit, if no one wants to talk face to face with you today, just join me in the water.  We can swim.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:56 PM »

How's your day Kermit?  Don't think anyone wants to talk face to face with you today.

Hotshot probably ran off to get her poop suit.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: January 31, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »

I had many nice welcomes yesterday.  Thank you to all for the warm greetings. 

Hotshot, you are rude and crude and you need to learn some manners.

ribbit to Miss Monkey Mia.

Are you a frog? What did hotshot mean?
Sorry, if it is an inside thing, I don't know.

Hello Kermie.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 31, 2009, 10:43:32 PM »

Things in the trap are things we will never know because of ALE, or maybe we will know because of the FBI crack pot that was on the boat.  But probably not because he was taken off the case, he was a bad seed.  He has been from the beginning.  Who evers call it was to let the ALE take this over made a VERY BAD decision, for sure.  But that wasn't Kyles call.  We don't claim to know these people, WE DO know and talk with these people.  SM people ran them off, and they choose not to come back here.  I can't blame them.  You want them to come back and speak after all you have done to them?  Would you come back if that was done to you after all your hard work?  Hey, I too know how they feel.  You do the same to me, but I am still here defending.  

Hotshot ... who informed you that there was an FBI ******* on board the Persistence on January 7th, 2008 ... the day that the contents of the cage were recovered by the Aruban divers?

At no time did Kyle Kingman in his own words to the Natalee's Freebirds' site or the SM site ... indicate that a FBI ******* was a participant in the recovery process.

Janet

++++++++

jen3560
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #586 on: December 30, 2008, 09:37:57 PM »

The DID have a choice.  A representative from the FBI could have been aboard the Persistence to retain their initially granted "*******" role in this investigation- instead, the Persistence had a film crew aboard.  Who they (John Silvetti) then proceeded to remove from the boat before the Dec 30 dive, along with Tim Miller.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg603761#msg603761

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle:   John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability.

Kyle:   He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle:    The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle:  They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle:  I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle:   John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word.

Kyle: Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle: John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days. (05/08/08)

Kyle: He's [John Silvetti] seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that. (06/10/08)

++++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2008, 07:59:59 PM »

Hi Kyle.  It's me ... Tamikosmom ... your worst nightmare.

I sincerely tried to spare you from my prying questions but ... I lack self discipline ... I am so nosy.

Were any members of the Persistence present when the Arubans took possessin of the contents of the cage/trap?  Were the contents itemized ... photos taken?  Was an authorized receipt obtained?

In other words ... was there an official chain of command that went from the Persistence to the Arubans or ... did the Persistence not have any control?

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.180

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare.  We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.200

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: January 31, 2009, 10:43:37 PM »

froggie legs?

awwww that is so sweet.
I'm a size small.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #711 on: January 31, 2009, 10:43:52 PM »

Where did Hotshot go? I'm all ready for scrolling...scrolling....scrolling....
I learned to master it...even in a poop suit..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 31, 2009, 10:44:39 PM »

Magnolia would you like some of my popcorn.  I will only share it with you if you knit me a goat wool hat. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: January 31, 2009, 10:45:04 PM »

Welcome Mia.

I think we are scaring the children!

Sorry, Always1.  Not very pleasant, I know, but it seems to be the only way to deal with some shameless people.  They just won't be reasonable and won't respond to normal dialog.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 31, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »

I have a feeling as long as you are here she want be.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: January 31, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »

Has anyone heard of or done any research on Casey Cundieff (or his dad) from Captain Elliott's?  Has it already been discussed here that Schaeffer had purchased Aruban businesses? 
Can you fill us in? I think you have told us that you have some personal knowledge of John and/or Louis. I would be interested in pursuing ANY angle you might feel relevant.

I have no personal knowledge of anyone at SM or the Persistence or the family.  I read the article that lifesong brought forward a few pages back.  I had a big "lightbulb" moment when I read about the connection of Schaefer to purchasing the fishing boat company.  I thought that could explain the Caps connection and how Caps would know where to dive to see the cage.  Maybe Caps is one of the fishing boat company employees or owner.  Or maybe you have all already discussed that and I missed it.  I'm not trying to "out" Caps.  I was just very surprised to read that Schaefer bought those Aruban businesses around the same time as the sea search.

I have to go take care of the real "Iris" and her friends now. (mucking stalls and riding).  I'll check in later.

I don't think that would be Caps connection to Schaeffer.  Hotshot said she is the one who introduced Caps to Schaefer.   I do find it curious what was happening during the time Schaeffer and Salvetti decided to take that boat trip to Aruba.  What with all the goings on here in the U.S. with bankrupties, stock tanking.  Alot was happening with that company and then he ups and goes to Aruba looking for Natalee.  I am extremely grateful as I am sure the family is that they made that trip but the outcome I am sure was not what anyone expected.  Any connections to Aruba to me sends out bad vibs and should make anyone suspicious of their actual goal in the search.

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #792 1/9/09 -
« Reply #835 on: January 13, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

I dont need to prove things to you.  I told you I got CAPS to silvetti, I got CAPS to DAVE.....  then later on CAPS gave me Silvettis number.  That is all there is to it.  I didnt inject myself, I got them in touch with who they needed to get in touch with.  Not a big deal. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4363.msg624464#msg624464

Thanks everyone, for the responses. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: January 31, 2009, 10:45:49 PM »

froggie legs?

Oh now I'm jealous 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #717 on: January 31, 2009, 10:46:27 PM »

Where did Hotshot go? I'm all ready for scrolling...scrolling....scrolling....
I learned to master it...even in a poop suit..

It's about time you got here billb!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: January 31, 2009, 10:47:27 PM »

I have a feeling as long as you are here she want be.

Maybe she had the poops.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #719 on: January 31, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »

She needs more than a poop suit after some of the things She's done She needs a straight jacket...JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.