May 22, 2024, 07:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09 - 1/18/09  (Read 187453 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: January 15, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »

KTF,  I know the discussion has moved from Taco, but I was just lost in Google and found an article describing his most recent client.       Note:  Las Vegas comes into play, here:

http://www.examiner.com/a-1792578~Fla__judge_accused_of_hiding_assets_for_stripper.html

Looks like Taco continues to find his comfort zone with the bottom feeders.....birds of a feather.

Another corrupt judge except this time he's blaming the judge.

Those were my thoughts, exactly.  Dirty cops, murderers & the like. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: January 15, 2009, 05:08:35 PM »

Nice landing and nice save of all the people on board in cold waters.. 

DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: January 15, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »

I keep seeing and hearing Aruba come up in news reports and advertisements.  Has anyone been there recently?  Is tourism up?

I was in Aruba in December for a job interview and tourism surely wasn't up.
Probably mainly because of the current economic crisis though.

The fact that you see and hear Aruba in news and advertisements is because AHATA is spending millions extra nowadays I think.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #303 on: January 15, 2009, 06:00:28 PM »

1/15/2009 Bondia

The mother of Miss Aruba Diane Croes, died this week from symptoms believed to be dengue; now her father is hospitalized since yesterday with similar symptoms.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3522&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

docternan yesterday owing to interna casa of madam cu owing to fayece posiblemente of dengue thursday, 15 january 2009 oranjestad – yesterday afternoon the father of miss aruba diane croes owing to stay interna in hospital cu sintoma of thing is look like of is the ailment of dengue. this owing to stay confirma for boss of dienst besmettelijke ziekte, esta drs sharlene koolman at good morning aruba. the motibo of the pace here was more bien because; precausion for cu the salud of the person, mirando cu one day day anterior his casa q.e.p.d. owing to fayece of thing can is one result of dengue hemorargico. good morning aruba owing to compronde of the famianan of sr croes cu his situation is enough earnest y cu they're tratando sr croes cu all cu have for her surpasa the momentonan dificil here. father of miss aruba diane croes one rumor cu was core one day anterior cu will have 4 caso of dengue hemorargico in hospital, also owing to stay desmenti. have casonan if yesterday cu owing to interna some person cu dengue, of cual had some child, but do not caso much earnest. the autopsia on madam croes did take lugar yesterday also y now have cu keep on the result of the muestranan cu owing to send for the netherlands for wordo examina. the motibo cu the is tarda so much (3 siman) is because have to isola the virus, y the virus have cu broei. the do not one proceso cu is take lugar today for mayan but cu the have his caminda for march. esey is rekeri the time of 3 week. if resulta cu sra croes enberdad owing to die of dengue, this do not change the maneho of dbz, according koolman owing to splica good morning aruba. owing to splica cu the desicion is cu they're trate because; one ‘textbook case’. all caso is one caso special, although cu have indicacion cu will do not one caso earnest of dengue. thing also owing to stay desbarata, is cu none instant have dearth of material for her.o. fliet y combati dengue. had rumornan persistente cu the material will owing to end, y cu minister encarga booshi wever will not can or wanted owing to company for more wordo busca. this absolutely do not berdad, according koolman because they owing to averigua y have material sufficient for one year largo. self instant have one politica cu if dado caso the end self, can have one form of emergencia for achieve coin urgente of financien for send busca more if have to. in oranan of nightfall late minister booshi wever also owing to desmenti the informacion eroneo at good morning aruba indicando cu none instant past owing to deny of company none paper, y cu have sufficient material for combati dengue, or as the fliet, for one period of at least one year. for thing is the cantidad of melding extra come across, koolman owing to confirma cu the cantidad of ‘meldingnan’ cu owing to enter at they departamento yesterday owing to aumenta drasticamente compara cu tuesday hour cu already end they owing to stay invadi cu one cantidad of call of preocupacion for atende they cas cu will have eventual caso of brote of dengue. docternan also owing to cuminsa calling dbz where cu they're raporta more caso also of dengue. according koolman, is lastima cu one caso as one dead of possible cause of dengue have cu take lugar for hendenan can reacciona. owing to ripara cu now hendenan is one bit more conciente y is see now con earnest one situation so can is. do not so cu one sangura can is so ‘inofensivo’ but cu is show con earnest one situation so can is. the is wait for cu one caso so will help concientisa the comunidad for so evita cu have casonan so in future, because the is one caso much lamentable cu not have to owing to arrive so far. have to evita type of cosnan so. the unique prevencion cu can haci is for evita criadero. can spuit cuanto cu wanted, but if not haci nothing at the criadero, the situation is stay same. koolman is splica again cu if not clean the bakinan cu larve, can saca water for of baki y pochi, but if the fill cu water, the larve is go back broei y crea sangura of dengue. pesey is important for her criadero completo wordo atendi because; owe being. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: January 15, 2009, 06:13:02 PM »

I keep seeing and hearing Aruba come up in news reports and advertisements.  Has anyone been there recently?  Is tourism up?

The fact that you see and hear Aruba in news and advertisements is because AHATA is spending millions extra nowadays I think.

I posted about a new series of ads on TV lately and later found that AHATA or ATA had hired Lewis Black for this ad campaign.  I have only seen a couple of them on ABC and perhaps a cable network.  They just released them to local stations this month.  I would imagine they spent big bucks on them but to me they are not worth whatever it was. 

How was the job interview?      

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: January 15, 2009, 06:17:09 PM »

Things have been fairly wet there also, so things are greener than usual -but hence the dengue fever. I have heard the mosquitoes are pretty bad there as of late. Dengue seems to have cyclical recurrences there and since I believe 2006 has been increasing. Few cases are hemorrhagic dengue which some areas of the world experience- but still apparently deadly as
this last case demonstrates. Can't be good for tourism. There are no known immunizations against dengue.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2009, 06:26:05 PM »

Random questions.How did Kyle get work over in Norway,as well as Egypt?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: January 15, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »

I posted about a new series of ads on TV lately and later found that AHATA or ATA had hired Lewis Black for this ad campaign.  I have only seen a couple of them on ABC and perhaps a cable network.  They just released them to local stations this month.  I would imagine they spent big bucks on them but to me they are not worth whatever it was. 

How was the job interview?      
That airtime was most probably bought before the crisis hit so very expensive too, so who knows what good it might do for them.

The interview was a piece of cake, they need someone to do the research and I need to do it in the Caribbean.
But unless the circumstances are as I want them to be, it doesn't have to be Aruba.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 15, 2009, 06:28:50 PM »

Aruba Tourism Authority returns as supporting sponsor for 2009 Boston Globe Travel Show

January 15, 2009
http://www.forimmediaterelease.net/pm/2147.html

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2009, 06:35:45 PM »

Pipelines....oil projects?  It's what he does.

http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: January 15, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

BBL...life duties are calling.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 15, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »

How did he get the work.Through himself,Silvetti,Schaeffer?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #312 on: January 15, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »

bastibro ...... I moved your Gaza post to Politics
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4404.msg628715#msg628715

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 15, 2009, 07:39:50 PM »

How did he get the work.Through himself,Silvetti,Schaeffer?

I don't know but did note with interest that the search was originally expected to last only a couple of weeks.

Were they perhaps contacted about other possibilities once they were there?  I am thinking of the off shore enterprises between Russia and Venezuela.

Does anyone know the policy, official, on doing business with Russia right now?  It it open for all types of commerce?

Just wondering.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: January 15, 2009, 07:58:59 PM »

They do seem to have a marketing blitz going on. All the more reason to support the protests at the Travel Shows. One coming up here in St Louis and one in California. Vicki will have a list of the shows in other areas that Aruba will attend. It is a small way to make a big difference and remind vacationers that Natalee still has not received justice.

No Justice For Natalee, No Tourists For Aruba

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 15, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »

jen ... EVERYBODY (148) made it off safely and ... relatively uninjured.

It really is a miracle.

The plane has now sunked.  However ... the landing was perfect and ... private as well as ferries were on the scene immediately.  The ferries all had life jacket.

Apparently .... almost immediately after takeoff ... the plane hit a large flock of birds and ... some were sucked up the engines causing complete entine fairlaure.

I was crying while one of the passengers was being interviewed.

Thanks Janet.

How frightening that had to be for everyone on board.

That pilot deserves to be commended for that landing!

Yes, the crew & ferry system....DH & I have been watching since they started reporting.  Thank God for all.  I asked DH if he'd want to board another plane to get home after something like that...he said 'No....well, maybe after several beers.' 

I hate flying.  I can count the number of times I have flown on two hands and ... each time it was only as a means to an end.  It was far from enjoyable.  I was not even relieved when I arrived at my destination because I knew there was the return flight awaiting me.

My son-in-law is a pilot and ... for the past 13 years the only way I cope is just not thinking about it.

This coming Monday ... daughter, SIL and all four grandkids are flying to Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida.

Daughter invited hubby and I to join them this year.  We declined.  I should say ... "I" declined for us.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 15, 2009, 08:38:05 PM »

I keep seeing and hearing Aruba come up in news reports and advertisements.  Has anyone been there recently?  Is tourism up?

There is also a new thread -
"Travel Show Boycott - Jan 31 - Feb 1 - St. Louis Travel Show - St. Louis, MO"

Any other boycotts?

It seems odd after all these years that Aruba still has the stigma of boycott attached to their island.

Bonaire survived their recent crime and I do not remember any calls for a boycott.  I don't recall any calls for a boycott of any other place.  Is Aruba still leading the boycott pack?

Anyone know of other places being boycotted?  Negative publicity?

It is high season there- and tourism is down.

What GREAT news!

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 15, 2009, 08:51:17 PM »

I keep seeing and hearing Aruba come up in news reports and advertisements.  Has anyone been there recently?  Is tourism up?

Any other boycotts?

It seems odd after all these years that Aruba still has the stigma of boycott attached to their island.

Bonaire survived their recent crime and I do not remember any calls for a boycott.  I don't recall any calls for a boycott of any other place.  Is Aruba still leading the boycott pack?

What GREAT news!

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!Justice for Natalee Holloway

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66068

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 15, 2009, 09:21:35 PM »

Awesome bb!

Thanks for posting that 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 15, 2009, 09:28:32 PM »

Any other boycotts?

What GREAT news!

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66068

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.